Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD s1 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

My first story concerns my first forced guy. Actually this is not true because when I was at school we had ripped several of the more wimpish boys trousers down as a girl gang and in a couple of cases their underpants as well and then made them kiss us. In fact for several years as a young girl I used to wank thinking about one lad crying and kissing us with his trousers and white underpants around his ankles and his cock half hard surrounded by jeering girls fully dressed in their uniforms and coats. I was not a virgin at sixteen and indeed had not been so for a long time and had an older boyfriend with motorbike and money, as did most of my girlfriends. I was hanging around with three more girls and did thoughout sixth form. I will call them A B and C. A was my closest friend at the time and had been for several years. She was and is very pretty being unlike me a natural blonde and unlike me slim with tits she used to regard when younger as oversized but now uses as a positive business asset to make men at work do as she wants. We are still friends now hence my care. I had done a lot with A already including the boy trouser tuggings and a streak topless. However we had swapped boyfriends more than once and also given one twenty-year-old lad a joint blowjob in return for him doing us. B was at my school but I only became friendly at sixth form with her. She was a little plump like me and like me had a good pair of tits and also she was like me not a natural blonde (indeed during our sixth form she changed hair colour more often than she changed boys). C was a newcomer and a wild girl. C had dark long silky hair and was very slim with small tits but a real pretty face and was the group looker I suppose even though personally I thought and still do that A was better looking. C was also richer than us and had parents who did not seem to notice or care who was in her room or bed. We were dating the same sort of guys and swapped them around and became quite a close knit gang over the two years. In fact our friendship was far more important than any guy without ever being really lesbian (I am only a little bi).

Anyhow to get on with the story in the college was a boy (never really a guy if you know what I mean) called Dan. He was quite handsome in a skinny sort of way with cute blonde hair big eyes and a nice tight bum. However he was quiet and not the sort of guy we wild girls were attracted to however he obviously found us highly sexy. Indeed with our wild clothes and good looks I have to say we were sexy and we knew it and after a few weeks we knew he fancied us. We all flirted with him a little for our amusment but then one evening some biker moron had dumped B making her upset and we were around my house I recall giving her full sympathy and cursing men when A told us what we needed was a boy to take all our hatred of men out on and also to do as we wanted and be our back up safe boyfriend. It was a joke but quickly we all agreed that Dan was the man for the job. I do not think it was hatred of men that made us do him but more for a joke even though I personally was already into sexual power but using it more by denial than by forcing. (I already had learnt how to rub a cock for ages until you had reduced its owner to despair at ever getting off. Mind you as I was and am a very oral girl and found then that many men had to be cockteased into going down on you). Anyhow that evening we amused ourselves by plotting his seduction and slavery to us. I do not think we were fully serious indeed we had plotted revenge and seduction of many guys over a cup of hot chocolate without ever doing anything. But this time Dan caused his own destruction by asking A out the very next morning. Usually she would have laughed at him as she liked older men but instead she agreed to date him but told him he had to keep it quiet and also that his first date would be at one of her friends house helping her. Dan assumed she meant helping her with homework and agreed looking according to A a little disappointed. She told us and none of us backed out and agreed to seduce him and make him our pet.

We were all worried about how we were going to seduce him in case he flared up but in reality it was dead easy. Of course now I know of course that he was a natural submissive and loved being our toy but at the time the idea had not occurred to me that any normal looking boy would want to be a girls slave. Dan turned up at C's house and was soon in her large bedroom with us four. We had carefully dressed in low cut tops and short skirts so that we had a lot of ourselves on show. We sat around chatting for about thirty minutes before A started the seduction. She got real close to him and then got him to help her with some book. She had undone a couple of buttons on her top so when she lent forward the poor sap had a full view of her nice tits. He could not help but stare at them and I was amazed that he did not realise she was flashing him on purpose. A teased him visually with her tits for nearly five minutes and by the end we could all see a lump in his jeans. A had also stroked his arm and hand several times during the teasing and we all knew Dan wanted to get her alone. That of course was not the plan and his eyes nearly popped out when C lent back and flashed her knickers at him and then I moved on the other side and lent forward tits in easy view. It was then we thought he would do a runner and we were prepared to laugh at him as he beat a retreat. However he sat staring down my top with a really obvious erection in his jeans. He seemed mesmerised by them and then A asked him would he mind as she was so hot if she took her top off. He did not speak but tore his eyes off my tits to watch A take her top off and sit next to him her tits hardly covered by her bra. Then I said I was hot and pulled my top off before the other two did the same. Dan sat silent looking at our bras as A asked him did he like her bra. He stared and stammered out a yes and she pulled at the material exposing even more of her tits to him. His erection was causing him problems and it was me who took it forward. I gently rested my hand on the front of his jeans and told him he seemed to be getting excited and it must be very uncomfortable in such tight trousers and would he not prefer to relax. I could feel the heat from his groan and his cock twitching under my hand and then blatantly I unzipped his jeans. He did not resist as I unzipped him nor when with a giggle A unbuckled his belt and undid them. I lay my hand on his black underpants and felt his cock move upwards. Carefully I eased it so that it sprung up and the head popped out of his pants. His cock was actually quite large and thick with a nice sexy head. I looked up at him and asked him could I stroke him and he moaned as I gently rubbed the head of his cock. It felt nice and soft and vulnerable under my hands. I stroked him for a few seconds and then A had a go. The C moved over and suggested to him he got naked and comfortable on her bed and he nodded in agreement incapable of speech. He was close to coming and seemed dazed by our sexiness as we pulled his clothes off. I removed his jeans and freed his cock from his pants as the others got him fully naked. It was the first time we had stripped a guy but we acted like a well-oiled team getting him naked and on the bed and also hiding his clothes so he had to do as we said. He lay moaning as B and C gave him a feel.

I think he thought all his dreams had come true but we had other ideas and when C nodded to show his clothes had gone we sprung the trap on him. We sat on the bed all in our bras and in my case getting excited staring at him. Now the plan had been to cocktease him and then take Polaroid's of him naked but I realised two things. Firstly he was not used to female fingers and was going to blow whatever we did and secondly I wanted to come. Of course being an oral person I wanted his tongue in me not his dick and I was sure I could make the others feel the same way. I held his hot cock feeling it twitch in my hand and told the others it was not going to work and then asked Dan how many times he could come. He was in a state and claimed to be able to come six times. This was rubbish as very few men can manage this and certainly not a sixteen-year-old virgin. However for all his time with us he was reminded of this silly boast and regretted it as we used it against him. The others smiled and so I gently squeezed his cock several times making him moan and hump my hand and then he spurted firing come all over himself even getting some on his own face. He lay recovering and coming down from his cloud of lust as C took a couple of snaps of him. I think he was unaware of this but he was aware about being naked in a girls bedroom with four girls and I think knew he had been set up. He looked for his clothes and realised they were gone and in a weak voice asked for them his hands moving to cover his groin. We laughed at him and A told him that he had wanted to be naked on the bed so to shut up and relax. C then pulled his hands off so we could clearly see his cock and balls and to my delight I realised that he had not gone fully soft. However he was not yet ready for fingering but C just grabbed his cock and rubbed it telling him to shut up when he protested. For several minutes we took turns to rub him getting him prematurely and painfully hard in the process. He objected but not enough to put us off and anyway naked we had him. His cock was a good size when erect larger than my then boyfriends and thicker but interestingly soft it shrunk really small. He also had lovely round high balls and moaned delightfully when I fingered them. B was the first to snog him but then we all had a go and it was us controlling the tongue and forcing him to kiss the way we wanted.

I was excited and I think the situation was turning the others on even though they were never as serious about power sex as I was. I think actually that is a lot to do with the way a girl gets off as unlike the other three vaginal sex does not usually do it for me so I had to make a guy please me rather than just opening my legs. Therefore I pulled my bra off and told him I wanted my tits licked and before he could react I had one in his mouth. He seemed surprised at that but my friends just giggled and told him to get busy. He licked around my left tit making it wet as he licked and then I made him lick and suckle. This got me wet and ready as tit play does but I then made him do the same thing to the other tit (I do not like to have just one boob pleased it has to be both). I was worried as I ordered him around licking me that the others would object and not join in but instead as soon as he was finished with me C had her tits out and in his face and the other two had already removed their bras for action. While he licked tits we carried on playing with his cock and now he was getting excited and wanted to come. He had no chance as one shot down even though he had never been cockteased before he could not just fire and we were able to cocktease him beautifully bringing him close to coming then changing and stopping before bringing him back once more. When we had finished having our boobs licked we all looked at each other while playing with him wondering what to do next. C got up and got the camera and forced him to lie posing like a playgirl model but hard for a few pictures something that he did willingly. I was still seriously excited and decided to make him get me off. Therefore while holding his straining cock in his hand I told him I wanted to come and that he was going to go down on me. He looked amazed and I realised he had never licked a girls fanny before not that that was going to stop me. In fact the idea of taking his oral virginity was a turn on. I pulled my knickers off and then lay on the bed and opened my legs and told him to get busy. He looked terrified and that got me even more excited. My friends slapped him gently and told him that if he wanted his clothes he had to get busy. Dan got between my legs kneeling on the floor his head between my thighs. He gently kissed my muff like a kiss to an auntie and I told him to get his tongue in deep and then grabbed his head and pulled him in my fanny going hard against his soft lips. He was obviously very unsure of what to do but as he was being forced I was savage and moved his head around so he licked exactly where I wanted and in the way I needed. It did not take long for the feelings to get real high and then I came smacking my fanny against his lips and forcing his tongue up me knowing that it was he who was swallowing. When I had come I pushed him off and A commented how hard the licking had made him. I was pleased when C told me to get off the bed and replaced me and pulled him into her muff for pleasure. She came real fast but again she ordered him to lick where she the female wanted. A told me later she had not intended to go this far but she did so and soon had him licking her. She made him feel her boobs as he did so and after quite a few minutes she came. B could not have backed out even if she had wanted but she was the most aggressive. She was sitting in an armchair and she pulled her knickers off and opened her legs and made him crawl to her and knell and please her.

After we had all come we should have finished with him however his rock hard cock intrigued us as none of us had been with a guy who actually got excited by giving head. C had an idea and got the camera and told him to wank off for the camera. Dan looked embarrassed but with A and B and I sitting around topless encouraging him her soon got busy and fired again. He produced a lot less come this time and when he had finished I grabbed his cock and rubbed it making him beg me to stop. This backfired and for several minutes his cock was given a real work out by us and amazingly stayed virtually fully hard thoughout even though he wiggled and moaned on the bed. Then we decided to get rid of him but first we sprung the trap on him. We made him beg us for his clothes not just verbally but by knelling and kissing our feet and then told him unless he did as we told him from now on the pictures of him naked and wanking would go in the girls toilets making him a laughing stock. He agreed totally to our demands but I think he wanted to be our slave. Anyhow we made him dress and then kiss us goodbye while we pinched his bum and then sent him away. We stayed laughing about it for sometime and agreed playing with him could be fun so long as our boyfriends did not find out. Therefore we proposed to amuse ourselves with him and for about eighteen months we did experimenting and learning fully from him without ever going all the way with him. I think Dan wanted to serve us and certainly he never seriously objected to any of our demands no matter how kinky they were not that a sixteen or seventeen we really knew what kinky was. As for me it was great sex and I was really turned on and wanked twice before sleeping that night thinking of his head in my hands and his tongue on my fanny.

DD

No comments: