Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD u2 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

In one of my earlier stories I talked about my first university grabs. I want now to tell you how we had another boy and how we turned him into my first real toy boyfriend. His name was Ian and he actually fancied D and had chatted her up but she had rebuffed him. However the morning after the floppy Jake D asked me about men and promised to get me one I would enjoy and told me about Ian. She reckoned she could get him naked in her room for the weekend. In the morning we went as a gang shopping but met Ian for lunch and I liked him at once. He was slim, blonde with a nice tight bum and while he obviously wanted D was very polite to me. We all had a few drinks and then D steered him off. The plan was for us to give her fifteen minutes then come and grab him and tie him down. We finished our drinks and went to D's room feeling very merry. The door was not properly closed and we heard a boy moaning as we got there and stood listening and I realised that D was carefully blowing him. We pushed the door open to find D kneeling topless and Ian standing his trousers and pants around his ankles with his cock in D's mouth. He must have been close because he did not focus as we grabbed him and F again got his balls as he was pushed onto the bed by us. He gasped as we got on him and D said that he seemed like the sort of boy who would like a lot of girls and had he not agreed with her that we were all pretty and also to do as D wanted that weekend. He moaned and D laughed and then moved close to him and rubbed her tits over his face making him gasp and she teased him and told him to expect the worse as he had a lot of sex to give. G asked did he like breasts and when he said yes she pulled open her top and pulled her large boobs out and rubbed them over him. I then did the same but I slowed and ordered him to lick them the touch of his tongue on my skin making me dizzy and open.

F still had his balls and told him that he had better not come to fast and then ordered us to strip him. We roughly pulled his clothes off and soon had him lying naked on the bed. He looked super sexy to me with a lovely slim nearly hairless body but the body of a man not a boy and a long slim erect cock and tight round balls. Then D got two cords and tied him to her bed head to his worried surprise. His erection was still hard but he looked really worried as we tied him down. His terrified look was a real turn on to me and I knew I had to have him. However as the new girl I could not set the pace and let the others do that. Compared to what I was used to these girls were real bitches. I did not think I had anything to learn about cockteasing but how wrong I was. Each girl took turns to get him close and then pinched or flicked his cock and balls until he lost his excitement and the next one had a go. I took part as well but was not able or dared to get him as close as the others did with D and G being real experts. They had him so close you could see the end of his cock open and his balls wiggle in preparation. This was real sexual turn on for me and when Ian gasped and begged us to rape him I could stand it no more. I pulled off my knickers and got on his face and told him I was going to rape him and he had better suck me off well or else. He licked my fanny a little hesitantly at first but I grabbed his ears and rammed his head where I wanted it and he knew what to do and I came fast and powerfully. The others laughed as I came and D commented that Ian was obviously more my type than Henry and I gave her a weak nod as I got off him. I thought the others would jump him but only H did so and she gave him some real nasty verbals as she rode his face. In fact the plan for the day was cockteasing and Ian suffered in our hands for nearly another hour. I watched the others carefully and soon was able to get him closer but knew I had to practice to reach their beautiful level of expertise. By the end of the hour he was red faced and seemed to be in some pain from his cock that was now looking lovely and vulnerable. I knew that the idea was for a real long session on him and was amazed when G suggested leaving him tied for the afternoon. Ian moaned at that as we dressed and kissed him goodbye having first tied his feet as well and then gagged the poor boy with two pairs of D dirty knickers. We finished by sticking a pair of G's over his head and left him naked like that worried and frustrated and totally in our power.

We actually went to a feminist talk on the need for women not to let men dominate them a wonderful talk for a group of girls who had a man tied helpless on their beds. After the talk we had a cup of tea and a chat and then returned to D's room having got some pizzas, crisps and wine and had decided to spend the evening playing with Ian. We got in the D's room and pulled the knickers off him. He was red faced and terrified and tried to bluster with us but a squeeze of his balls from D shut him up. Thirty seconds in G's hands had his cock back up and we relaxed around and got comfortable. I stripped down to my skirt while D got naked apart from a dressing gown and the others got semi-naked as well making him moan at the sight of our sexy bodies and I think the knowledge that tied we were in charge and could flaunt and tease him at will. The idea for the evening apart from us getting off regularly was to humiliate and destroy him so that he would willingly perform for us again. I fed him crisps and made him lick my boobs as the others laughed and teased him until again he was moaning with desire to come. We played this game with him for about fifteen minutes bringing him several times near to realise but frustrating him until G commented that he was getting comfortable with our teasing. I did not really know what she means but now know that a man can only stand being cockteased for a couple of hours or so before losing his full frustration I suppose because come leaks away into his balls (hence blue balls). I now know you can of course carry on cockteasing until you have emptied him into his balls most painfully and he is sexually drained without ever having an orgasm (this is an advanced technique and many men cannot do it). I was really quite excited and wanted his tongue again but the girls wanted to really try some kinky stuff on him. Up to then while they had been more skilful nothing they had done had been worse than I and the others had made boys suffer in sixth form. D produced a pot of paint and her make up and told Ian it was time to make him pretty. Then G grabbed his balls and suggested bright red and laughing her and H painted his balls. He groaned at the paint and then D and myself made his face up. A bra was forced on him and several pictures were taken to ensure his silence. I was getting really excited again and was pleased when G made him lick her boobs and then sat herself on him and forced him to give head. She obviously was excited because like me before she came really fast and loudly. Then F had head from him and then D did before I had another go and enjoyed a lovely orgasm from him rubbing myself hard against him as he licked away and staring down at his flushed face as I forced him. Then H had him again and myself and D cockteased him with not just our hands but our boobs and mouths as well. His cock tasted really nice and was quite salty from his leakings. The bra was removed and H and G sucked and bit his nipples as we played with his cock and soon we had him sobbing in both frustration and pain. We did him for quite a long time and then stopped to have a drink and cook the pizzas and while they were cooking G and F both had seconds from his tongue. When we all returned to the room H made him lick her fanny and laughed and him and told him it needed cleaning after she had been to the loo. He moaned at that and H announced he needed punishing and D gave her a thick ruler. She then whacked it against his balls a few times making him moan and then beg. This just encouraged us and we all had a go even though ball bashing was not really my scene it did have the desired effect on him.

He was very subdued and seemed to have given up even his token resistance to us and when G thrust her tits into his mouth he licked them like a good boy. Of course his cock was still hard so we knew he was not seriously distressed by us and a few quick flicks in our hands made him wiggle with frustration but also I think with a little early soreness. F asked was he hungry and when he said yes she got the pot of chocolate spread and pushed some onto her tit and made him eat that off her and soon he had eaten from all our boobs. Next of course was chocolate spread on the fanny and he ate that from each of us. This had me excited and F and I both licked spread from his cock before G mashed some on her bum and made him eat that off her. The taste of her bum and the humiliation nearly made him cry and again the girls seized upon his weakness and soon G had brutally queened him and then we each queened him while D collected together some items to rape his bum with. We untied his legs and G sat on him holding him up and open. We firstly teased his bum with our fingers and then D got some soap and scrubbed him out ramming the soap up him several times. He obviously hated this and begged us to stop even though G pointed out his cock stayed hard. Again his begging had the opposite effect and soon his bum enjoyed a pencil, D's fingers, a banana and most painfully of all an open stick of deodorant. All the time this was happening we were calling him gay and the others talked about getting some gay friends over to screw him. He begged terribly at that and I realised the girls were pulling his leg when D negotiated his full co-operation in return for not making him have gay sex. In fact thoughout his time with us and me the threat of forced gay sex made him do exactly as he was told. After that he was retied and G and H got busy on his balls. They tugged and pulled them making him beg again but they carried on obviously enjoying hurting him and I realised that these two were real life sadists. It was actually amazing to watch just how far his balls stretched from his body and how they wiggled in their sacs when twisted but while I enjoyed the lesson it reduced Ian to tears and finished off his erection.

Therefore we cockteased him hard and then D suggested we should let him come as it was time for the gangbang. He moaned at that and G grabbed his face and told him that all that had occurred so far was to get him in the right mood to serve us and that he was in real trouble now. Of course the girls had a trick to play on him and it was one I knew the wonderful handline. The game for the benefit of my more innocent readers is simple. Each girl wanks the boy off usually fairly hard. The catch is that when he comes the handline does not slow or stop but carries on while the now desperate boy licks the hand that he came in clean. Ian had never suffered this game so relaxed moaning as he was wanked and the rest of us rubbed our boobs over him. Even after all the abuse he was still very keen and while he survived D's tricks I think because she really gave his cock a rough rub my subtle strokes did him and he came splashing my arm and tits with come. At that point I gave it to his cock real hard and he bucked and screamed in pain. Worse for him was F who went next who really set to work on his cock keeping it nice and erect even though its owner was a sobbing wreak. After F he suffered G and I had my body licked clean by him even though I knew the taste of come revolted him (I agree I hate the taste of a man's come) but D's threat of eating the stuff from a load of gays mens cocks got him eating up like a good boy. H finished by giving both his cock and balls a rough time.

The evening was progressing but we had drunk all the wine and G suggested we left him here and took turns to have him while having a drink in the house bar. We dressed giving him a few gropes and told him to keep it up with D telling him to expect to serve a lot more than us five and G reminding him that he had all of Sunday to serve as well. We left him with a naked H who even before we were out of the door was on him queening him and rubbing his cock hard with a condom ready in her other hand. The fact we left slightly surprised me but it seemed that while the girls were happy to perform in public they liked time alone with a boy when he had been as G put it trained. As for me I was totally turned on and really keen for my turn but the others were as well and as the new girl I would have to go last. H spent I suppose half an hour with him and came down smiling and telling us four which I gathered was the number of orgasms she had had. F went next and again took about thirty minutes before returning with a big smile and D went. The rest of us sat drinking and letting some lads chat us up and then G went off telling these boys we were cooking a cake. She took longer and on her return she whispered that Ian was suffering as he had come a few times already and it was a good thing I did not like cock. I replied rather huffily as I was drunk that I did like cock but preferred mouth and left. Ian was tied to the bed with a pair of knickers gagging him that I removed as I stripped off my shirt and knickers to have him. His cock looked red and was soft but a brisk rub got him up and I asked him was he having fun. He moaned at that and I asked who had he come with and he replied with F and G I pinched his balls feeling how empty and smaller they seemed and told him he was lucky that I wanted mainly his tongue but I told him I expected him to be hard in case I fancied a change. I got on him and forced him to lick away. He had a good technique particularly when I gave detailed directions and I came first time very quickly but my next orgasm took some time to reach even though it was lovely and intense. I then played with his cock admiring its smooth sexy contours as he licked away and then moved and spent a couple of minutes enjoying his cock finding it more pleasurable than usual as I knew he was trapped and tired. However while that got me near it was his velvet tongue that did the real damage. I got off him and dressed telling him that after the girls had finished with him he and I were going to get real personal as I needed a boyfriend and that was him. He did not object just nodded and I knew he was totally subdued and beyond caring. I replaced the knickers and left him giving his cock a nice long hard suck before I did so.

When I got back the girls were all very happy and laughing and we had a final drink leaving Ian to stew. D had in her hand a used condom filled with come from one of the boys who had been chatting her up. I was not certain if she had screwed him or not but she did not seem to care commenting only that he was another potential playmate and I realised I was in the presence of women who really knew who to exploit men. The girls teased me about my preference for mouth rather than cock in a bitchy manner but I just laughed at them. After a drink we returned to D's room. G greeted Ian by tugging his balls as a welcome as H removed the knickers and kissed him. I then got his cock and sucked him hard and then as the girls laughed mounted him and screwed him for several minutes making the others cheer as I banged away on him. It was very pleasant to screw him as he lay moaning and I came but not a powerful orgasm just a nice one and pulled off him but it was a cock coming for me. G then got on him and hammered away giving it some real welly. F sat on his face as G had him and he was forced into a tiring threesome. H seemed out of it so I got on his face next and D his cock and he pleased us bringing me off beautifully. After coming I was resting on his face when D came and he spurted as well and I rammed myself hard against him so my taste filled his orgasm. He sort of passed out but G and F soon had him awake and hard even though they had reduced him to tears. They used him again and then D asked if he was thirsty and he nodded. She got the full condom and emptied it into a glass and forced him to drink it down as we laughed at him and urged him to get used to the taste. Then he cleaned D out while H came around enough to drunkenly screw him falling off several times to his evident discomfort. H was so drunk she struggled to come so I had another lovely time on his face as she humped him. That was enough for me but G and F were getting going and D was also finished so we left Ian tied under the two girls and took H off and put her to bed. Then we went to my bed and lay together giggling before D asked me to lick her out and I went down and did a good a job as I could on her muff. I do not mind the taste of fanny actually if clean it is nicer than a cock but I prefer to love a man but D wanted me so I did her nicely and she screamed as she came and then passed out. I went to sleep fully satisfied with a tingle thinking about using Ian the next day.

DD

No comments: