Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD u3 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

My last post stopped with Ian left with G and F and me in bed with D and I want to continue describing the weekend and its aftermath. D and myself got up and went to her room and found Ian tied and gagged on her bed. We poked him awake and then realised the poor boy needed to loo. With remarkable expertise D untied him and tied his hands together and we carted him off to use the loo and shower. He hardly spoke seemingly dazed with a dozen large love bites on his neck and scratch marks over his body he looked a mess. We got back to D's room and retied him and he begged us to let him go promising to serve us on demand but not now. D just laughed and told him that it was an easier day today so he let her tie him. However when he was tied she added all he had to do was screw for fourteen hours and he groaned. We fed him breakfast and he ate rice crisps from my boobs and for a finale sucked jam off my nips. I played with him and he got hard but I was not randy and did not really feel the need to come. D went to shower and left me with him I played with his cock and balls. His balls seemed shrunken inside and were obviously very tender and the left testicle was bruised and swollen. His cock was beautiful and got erect quite easily but I realised that he was not going to come so played with it admiring it and rubbing it. He lay moaning at even my gentle touch. It was really lovely to play with a man not feeling randy myself and knowing he was empty. In fact it is one of my favourite post sexual activities now to give my exhausted man a lovely long session. I used not just my hands but my mouth and boobs on Ian loving the feelings I was having and the affect I was having on him. After maybe thirty minutes he suddenly went rigid and moaned and groaned and as I looked at his cock I saw the tip open a little and felt his balls wiggle but as he came groaning with exertion and effort hardly a drop of thick white come came out. He collapsed and I carried on his erection that did not fade but every touch made him groan even though I was very gentle. Over the next few minutes a few drips of liquid came out but obviously he was dry inside. Then after another fifteen minutes the door opened and G came in with two more West Indian girls. These were like her large very pretty girls and they laughed at Ian and G asked if they could have him. He groaned at that and I gave his cock a gentle kiss and handed him over to them. I did not know the two girls but they were obviously friends of G and up for a forced bang of a boy. In fact it was amazing when we had a boy tied and trapped how many other girls were willing to join in. In fact later I wondered if our job was to provide boys for forcing as it was rarer for us to get an invitation to use a boy trapped by other girls. I do not actually think that many girls trapped boys as it had a lot of risks attached but going with a trapped boy and getting good sex was obviously popular. I had a coffee with D and then after some time H turned up looking very rough and wanting Ian. She had a coffee with us and later when G and friends came out laughing and flushed she went in telling us Ian was really going to suffer. She was in for an hour until F and a girl from the feminist's talk turned up and then they went in. H came out looking a lot better and telling us a round of orgasms killed a hang over and also that Ian had really stretchy balls. I had some work to do and realised that a queue for Ian was building up as two girls from D's corridor asked for a turn so I left promising to return after lunch for a go even though I was still fully satisfied.

I worked away but was thinking of Ian and by mid afternoon I wanted to have him as my fanny was tingling. However when I got to D's kitchen I found a group of girls waiting drinking and laughing around including D and F. There must have been eight girls there and from what I could gather most had been with Ian. The number of girls amazed me but actually as I was to discover it was the same girls for every boy kill and in total it must have been about fifty girls who knew and went for the forcing. Not all by any means came every time in fact twenty was a good turn out. The girls were not particularly pretty nor were they ugly nor were they the wild ones they were a general cross section of the university. However all were to some extent attached to the feminist society. As far as I could tell they had heard of Ian though one of the other girls. I had a tea and waited for my turn and discovered from the girls that Ian was really in a bad way but was keeping it up for his fans. The conversation was not over sexy but general with more about the talk of yesterday than Ian. Eventually two girls came out and myself and D went in. Ian was tied as we had left him his cock still erect but he moaned when D stroked him. She laughed and rubbed her knickers in his face and dressed apart from our knickers we got on him. D enjoyed his cock while I had his tongue and as we sat on him and used him we unbuttoned each other's tops and played with each other's boobs. D came twice before I did and that was enough for her and she got off and left me with Ian. I made him carry on licking me as I played with his cock enjoyed my power over him as he desperately licked away moaning occasionally. I had a second wonderful orgasm and got off him and gave him a slow blowjob the sort that made a man weep with delight but on Ian all it made him do was groan. Then I left him and a very slim girl who had been complaining about her AA boobs went in. I hung about for a bit and then with F went to watch a movie at the film club and then we had a burger before returning to D's. It was quite late when we got back and I gathered that Ian had been untied and made to do a show for the girls before serving again and was now virtually out of it. F had him again but I was still not feeling randy so just had a drink. After F the two girls from D's corridor had him again and then G and H turned up and followed up on him. After sometime G came out and told us he was finished so we should give him his cards. We piled in and he was lying groaning with H tugging on his balls. His groin was subjected to an incredible session of tugging squeezing and rubbing for sometime reducing him to tears once more. Then once more he had his balls painted and then his cock as well making him scream as the paint got to him. I did his face up and D did his hair but as he was in so much pain from his nuts and from what H was doing with her fingers and his bum he hardly seemed to notice. Then we got him up and dressed him in G's knickers, my bra and a torn nightie of D's. D grabbed him by his balls and reminded him that he still owed us and he agreed. I stroked his tight bum and remind him that he was my boyfriend and told him I was a nice girl so he could have tomorrow night off but I wanted him outside D's room at eight. The others laughed and after a final round of groping and pinching he was thrown out to find his way home as best he could. I was amazed he had survived the day but the others laughed and G said correctly that we had given him no choice. D then told me that not all the girls had screwed him. In fact only about half the girls had actual sex with him. The others like me used his tongue while a few just played with him. Therefore while he had been busy all day he had not screwed all day. Mind you I do not think he had enjoyed himself and would not place his cock in a muff for ages unless forced to do so.

That was just what I intended to do when I got him but I had to wait until the Tuesday. By then I was really excited but worried as D had told me that many boys never returned hoping correctly that we would not chase them. I however wanted Ian as my playmate so was pleased when on the dot on eight he knocked on D's door. We let him smiling and we both kissed him hard and groped him. He let us kiss him then urged us to give him the photos and let him go. D refused telling him he had to earn the pictures and I undid his belt and unzipped him telling him he was mine he groaned at that as I pulled his jeans and pants off in one. His cock was actually semi hard and sprung up when I kissed it so I knew he was turned on even if his groan told me he was still a little sore. I cupped his balls and felt that they had recovered as I gently licked his shaft making him moan. Then D steered him to the bed and stripped him fully above the waist before tying him down and he did not resist. I removed his clothes below the waist and then stripped naked myself as did D and soon we were kissing and groping him rubbing ourselves over him and all three of us were getting very excited. I wanted his face and sat on him and forced him to lick me off as D and I played with his lovely cock. I came quite quickly and he was close as well so D wanked him off onto my tits and then I made him clean them before D had his tongue and we worked him hard once more. Then we had a very long session with her riding his cock and me his face and I came three more times while D must have come six times at least enjoying my tongue on her smooth boobs several times. Ian was tired still because he lasted for ages under us but eventually groaning and rigid he lost it and I made sure all he could smell and taste as he came was my muff. That sort of finished it but I wanted him alone and when D and I dressed I told him he had to follow me. D was really nasty and tied a thick piece of string around his balls and cock before untying him and making him dress. I was therefore able to drag him off holding the string with him begging me to be careful. I found this such a turn on I took him for a long walk and several times we stopped and I had him knell lift my skirt and kiss my fanny before finally I took him to my bed. I tied him to it and then removed the string from his cock and licked him hard. Then I sat on his face and forced him to please my muff while I stroked him. I made him lick me for ages and three more times I had lovely orgasms on him and all the time I played with him until finally he could not stop me and he came into my hand. This orgasm exhausted him but I did not let him sleep and licked him hard before making he lick me out one more time. Then more for amusment than sex I rode him for a long time and while I did not come he got me close so his tongue was able to quickly finish me off. I was shattered then but before letting him go I returned the compliment for all his lovely licking and blew him until he came screaming. Only then did I untie him and told him I wanted him outside my door at six the next night. He left looking tired and I went to sleep a happy girl. This was the start of my affair with Ian and for the rest of the term he was mine not as I will later explain was it an exclusive relationship on either side.

DD

No comments: