Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD s4 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

Last time I wrote about Peter and James and strip poker (technically pontoon!) and how we fixed the game and this time I want to tell you about how the silly fools demanded a rematch. It was about a month later and B had dumped James by then for another leather motorcycle man with money. While James and Peter did not want to be a toy unlike Dan did I think they obviously had enjoyed being naked and forced to give head by us and thought that getting us naked for a blowjob was worth the risk of them being the toy. Of course they did not know the game was a fix up. They met us in college and challenged A and I to a game that night in Peters house. We agreed but told them we wanted some changes to the forfeits and they agreed. We were a little dubious particularly as B and C were with their boyfriends and could not join us but went along. The two boys were waiting and we had a drink and smiled at each other a lot sitting in Peter's bedroom. Then I produced the cards and asked what forfeit they wanted from us. They smiled and said that if they won and they wanted to play men against women we had to spend until midnight licking and stroking them however they wanted and with a smile Peter said we had to do lesbian as well telling us as we were good friends we would not mind. This was so typically male we had to smile and A agreed and said if they lost they had to be ours until midnight and as they were friends do gay. They looked surprised but agreed however this was not what A and I fully wanted so she added as we had already enjoyed them we wanted more firstly a session with all four and them on tit and muff duty all evening and then a nude streak around the college. They were about to argue when A told them if they agreed all the gay stuff they would have to do was to wank the other one off rather than the full deal and gratefully they agreed. The game had an edge to it but that did not matter as the cards were fixed. I played the first two hands fair and we won both so they lost their extras and jumpers. I fixed it for us to lose hand three and we removed our socks and shoes giggling as we did so. We lost the next hand fairly and off came our jumpers. We both had on deliberately underneath a virtually see though vest giving the boys a good idea what was on the menu. I fixed the next two hands for us and they lost their shirts and then their vests. We were annoyed at that and accused them of adding clothing and while they sort of apologised they would not remove their jeans as well. Not that it mattered for the next hand was fixed and they had to pull their jeans off with Peter telling James they should never have started this. A called him a chicken and he shut up and told us a little grumpily to deal the cards. As we had them in their pants and one hand away from serving I gave them two hands so they got first our knickers and then carefully tugged from under the vests our bras. However that was all they got as we won fairly as it happens the next hand. They were worried as they stood and James suggested a rematch but I replied only when they had done their forfeits.

They got naked as we giggled and when they had done it we made them lie on the bed virtually touching. We could tell it was the gay wank they were dreading but for A and I that was not a priority. First we played with their cocks making rude comparisons between them and making both boys blush. Then A grabbed Peter by the cock and took him off to serve her on his parent's bed leaving me to mount and enjoy James once more. He licked me off with his hands up my vest playing very nicely with my tits. In fact it was so nice I made him after I had come concentrate his mouth on them and that got me so excited I pushed him down for number two. We were snogging and cockteasing when A and Peter returned. A lay on the bed and made them both lick her moving them around from tit to muff as they brought her off. That took some time but obviously gave her a great deal of pleasure. As for me I preferred James on the fanny and Peter on the boobs and lay enjoying them both once more. Both boys had not yet come and both were getting desperate to do so. So we decided it was time for them to come. I knew they dreaded having to rub the other one off so made it easy for them by saying that the victim of the rubbing got to kiss our boobs while he was rubbed. Peter was first and lay on the bed his erection faded away as a nervous unhappy James knelt between his legs. Before James got busy we made Peter lick our boobs and then told James to do him. James grabbed his cock and rubbed it both boys blushing like mad. I do not know who it was worse for Peter to receive but at least to have female tits to kiss or James to give. However Peter had been cockteased for a long time and after several minutes he spurted over himself making us giggle. Then it was James turn and definitely it was worse for Peter to rub because now his frustration was fading and he fully knew what he was doing. James just licked and sucked my tits as a very embarrassed Peter rubbed him with A teasing him about how he should do it. James came quicker and harder splashing come all the way up himself and onto my tits. While it was fun to force the two boys to perform their act of gay sex was not as itself a turn on even though for me their obvious distaste for what they were doing was.

We made the boys clean themselves up before having a beer, kiss and grope session with them. I was still randy and soon forced Peter to lick my tits while James performed on my muff. Then A lay down and had both between her legs taking turns to lick her to orgasm. Then we made them lie down and spent several minutes returning the favour on their cocks but of course we left them hanging. It was obvious A preferred Peter and I preferred James so she took him off to serve her again on his parent's bed while I mounted James and made him please me once more. Then I spent ages cockteasing him on top with my hands, mouth and tits until he was begging me to finish him off. I told him he could come if he promised to give my three friends and myself naked triple pleasure and he agreed. I asked him how he wanted to come and slightly to my surprise he elected for a titjob (my fanny was not an option) and soon fired groaning as I giggled. Then he went down on me once more and then as I got him over excited once more he licked my boobs and of course they still had his come on them to my amusment. He was between my legs getting me off once more when A returned with Peter and soon he was made to join in with some tit licking while his friend made me scream. That was all we wanted so we dressed and left leaving the two boys naked and humiliated but not to the extent of backing out. As we went home A told me that she had let Peter screw her as well as lick her off and I have to say I was surprised even though I knew she liked a cock in her a lot more than I did.

Two evenings later we had both of them naked in C's bedroom and gave them a real hard time, as with four sexy girls to please they had no rest. We used them individually and as a pair but only cockteased them until at near to midnight they were so desperate they agreed to wank each other off and did so. This time they were a lot less embarrassed about it I think because they had four girls giggling and helping dressed in open dressing gowns so plenty of their flesh was on view and they could use fantasy to come. Then we had them orally again before letting them go. I was sure that was the end of it but Peter asked about another game and giggling we agreed. This showed how unfazed they were but the next lunchtime they had to do a streak. We met them in the sports field and forced them to strip before telling them we were going to the girls loos and they had to run there but go though the main building and past the dining room. They did not want to but had no choice. Their streak caused a stir as they shot past naked trying to cover their groins as masses of girls laughed and cheered at them. However they managed to get to the toilets having lost a couple of staff who had chased them as well as a whole posse of laughing girls. We had intended to tell them that we had lost their clothes but instead we did the decent thing and gave them their clothes back even though I did make James come into a cubicle with me and lick me off before he got his jeans and pants back. My muff at lunchtime was just a starter for him because that night he gave us all three orgasms on his face while naked on C's bed. We were however nice to him and he had a titjob from me and a handjob from C before at the end when he was tired A screwed him while he licked off C. He came with A but then we wanked him hard and he was screwed by B even though he was not over keen and while he screwed her I sat myself on his face and made him lick me off. It was odd being so close to B as she rode him and I received head as we were virtually touching and while I am not a lesbian it was highly erotic particularly when she came and clutched onto me to stop herself falling off him. He did not come and was sent away tired but frustratingly erect.

The fall out from their streak was not from the authorities who had managed some how not to recognise them but from the other girls who had and teased them demanding a repeat and much slower streak. We decided to make the other girls wishes come true and told the boys that game three would take place in college with an audience. Amazingly they agreed to that demanding in return if they won that we spent an evening with all four of us as their slaves and then an evening individually with each of them as a slave. A asked about lesbian and they said no so long as we demanded no gay. We laughed but agreed that if they lost they had to stay naked in the room for an hour, serve us for an evening and then together give us each an individual evening. They agreed to that but our next two demands made them look very worried we told them that in addition they had to do another much longer streak where we would tell girls where they would be and then at the end they had to accept being auctioned off to any girl who wanted a boyfriend. However being dumb boys they agreed I think thinking that having lost two in a row they were bound to win soon. Of course they were set up so were not going to win. We put the word around and then one afternoon took them to the venue. This was a classroom in the wooden outbuilding's a good place to have a fag in. We were all surprised to find rather than a dozen people present about thirty of whom about twenty were girls. I had not expected a male audience and did not fancy showing myself at all so suddenly the game was serious, as we had to hammer the boys to maintain our dignity. Also with an audience I was worried my card skills would not be good enough. Actually I had practised enough to be seriously good so that was not a problem. The boys had five items to lose while we of course had six but they did not complain. I played the first five hands fair and we lost our shoes, socks and jumpers while they lost their shoes and socks. When we stripped the watching boys cheered but the roar of female laughter when the boys lost was massive. I fixed the next two hands so off came their jumpers and then their shirts to great laughter. The watching audience made the stripping much worse and I would not have wanted to take part in a game I could have lost. The next hand was fair but we won so they were forced to remove their jeans with James moaning not again and Peter looking as if he was going to be sick. They sat in their pants looking terrified and very vulnerable and I knew the sight of them so sexually helpless was going to be my wank image that night. I played the next hand fair and off came our shirts to the boys' delight but of course expecting an audience we all had on sensible full bras. That was all we wanted to expose so the next hand was fixed and the boys went bust and lost. The crowd laughed as blushing they stood and took off their pants. A demanded and bundled their clothes together and then told the crowd that the deal was that they had to stay naked in the hut for an hour.

We dressed and the watching boys and some of the girls left as poor James and Peter sat naked their hands desperately covering their groins. As soon as the last boy had gone and it was an all female all dressed crowd with two naked helpless boys the mood changed and for the first time I saw how nasty an all female gang could be. Of course at college and later I saw and participated in much worse attacks but this was my first. The girls surrounded them laughing and jeering and demanded they stood and danced and let them have a feel. Both boys refused but about six girls just grabbed each of them and hauled them up and tugged their hands away. Peter and James did not really resist I think because they were still in shock at the humiliation. When they were up they were pushed around and the girls groped and felt them up and I joined in as did the other three giving James bum in particular several lovely hard pinches. All the touching did its magic and both got erect much to our amusement. It amazed me to see girls who were quiet and/or very faithful grabbing and pinching a boys cock but grab and pinch and even rub they did. I suppose this group girl gang grope went on for over twenty minutes reducing both boys to blushing wreaks. I thought that would be it but no one girl suggested that they should be made pretty and they were made to sit while lipstick was spread over them and not just their lips their chests, bums, cocks and balls got a coating as well. Then at my suggestion we made them lie on some tables and took turns to kiss them. Of course their cocks were given some rough handling more to amuse us than to give them any pleasure. After this they were made to stand and jig around and then had more make up stuck on them before after a final group grope we left them alone to dress.

Their humiliation was the talk of the campus for a few days even though none of the girls gossiped about the attack their forced strip was a big joke. Of course that was the start of it and once more we had a fun night with the two of them in C's room and then the next week I enjoyed the attentions of both of them in Peter's bed once more. It took a couple of weeks before we were ready for the finale the slow streak and charity auction. We published their streak by a few notices in the girls' cubicles and again the crowd was much greater than we expected. We had them strip outside and then walk though the girls changing area before coming out again. Insides were over forty girls and the noise when they went inside was massive. They had to walk though lines of laughing girls who were terribly free with their hands. It took them over thirty minutes to escape and then they had to jog around the perimeter of the site before returning. When they did we were ready for the auction and that took place in the changing room. Both boys were flushed and we made them stand naked while we sold them off. Peter was sold to a group of three young girls who I had always thought of as virgins and we handed them his clothes and laughing they took him away with them. James was next and he was sold to M who was Spanish and large but had a really dirty sense of humour. She was also not dating anyone at the time. M grabbed him but did not hand him his clothes instead she made him stand naked and let us all give him another long grope. James got over excited as he was groped all over and M made him stand and roughly wanked him off to our cheers. Then M made him put on some old girls PE kit and took him off. Peter served his owners for a couple of weeks and did not get to screw them but they did enjoy him. While James had a much tougher time with M. She dated him for nearly six months and screwed him so much he told me a few weeks later he used to beg her to let him have a short rest but that just made her laugh at him and wank him erect. Eventually she dumped him for a Spanish boy to his great relief and I dated him once more and enjoyed his cute tongue on my fanny again but I could never take him seriously after the strip poker. This was my first experience of gang attacks and was a real eye opener to see how rough and crude my companions could be and made me realise that my power lust was not a perversion but nearly normal.

DD

No comments: