Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD u4 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

I want to carry on talking about university and Ian. I had him for three nights during the week reducing both of us to happy exhaustion (more happy on my part actually). The other girls but not D seemed annoyed by my grabbing and taking him and on Friday night I was having a drink in D's room and she told me that the others did not consider me a suitable member of the gang and had told D she had only proposed me because she fancied me. D denied this and I am still unsure if she meant she did not fancy me or that as a reason or both. I was upset because while I was not a sadist like some of them I did love the idea of forcing boys. We were going for a drink later but I stopped off at my room and got some cards and set the deck up. When we got to G's room the others were waiting and I told them I knew another way of tricking boys and they asked how and I told them strip poker. The girls laughed at that and them I said I could fix a game. They laughed and I wrote on a paper G's name and suggested we play telling them one of them was going to lose and they had to find out who. The girls found this intriguing so we played and of course while the others lost occasionally G lost every hand. We stopped when G would have had to remove her bra and the others asked how I was doing it. I showed them and explained how easier it was with accompanists and told a few tales of boys suffering making them laugh. Having seen I had a skill they could use I was welcomed back in and my place was assured when I told them that Ian was my toy boyfriend but I still wanted to force more men and that they were welcome at any time to have him. We went for a drink and Ian as ordered was there. He had a hard evening as we made him unzip and let us all fondle him and then in the dark of the disco we shoved him under the table and he licked myself, G and H off (the others were in trousers). F and H took him off with them and we were having a final drink when a lad called Darren chatted us up and had a dance with me. He groped me but he was attractive and after the dance I whispered to D that maybe he would make a nice weekend playmate and she agreed. We gave him the big eye and look down the top treatment but told him to come to D's room for a morning coffee and he eagerly agreed particularly when I whispered at him not to make plans for the rest of the weekend. We went to G's room and to my surprise she suggested playing straight strip poker and I agreed. I think she wanted to lose because she let me cheat and she was naked before myself and D were out of our underwear. She suggested as she had lost she had to go down on both of us and we ended up having a lesbian threesome something I think excited the other two more than me though I did eventually come. However after this I never had any problems with G.

The next morning we met in D's room with F and H promising to visit at lunchtime, as they were finishing off Ian. The plan was to strip and humiliate Darren but have Ian tied up in F's room to amuse us as well. Darren turned up at eleven and we had a coffee in D's room chatting and laughing together. He was actually quite amusing unlike Ian who was very dry (it was Ian lack of a sense of humour that finished us as a couple). All three of us girls were in low tops and short skirts making sure our victim got lots of flashes of flesh. In fact several times I saw him wiggle and adjust his trousers so I knew he was excited. After he had rather obviously stared down G's top with her full knowledge I suggested we should play a game. D asked what and I said cards and produced them and asked what game. Like a train on a track Darren suggested strip poker and seemed amazed when we agreed and suggested girls against him. He agreed and then D said the sex that lost should love the other sex for the weekend and he blushed and I saw his trousers move as he agreed. The first hands were played fair as it was only for socks and shoes and to get the mood going. However we carefully kept any bust hands apart so when I got a turn to deal he was doomed. I came in with him still in his socks while we had lost ours. That changed as I fixed the next three hands and then I played a few fair hands. He lost his shirt while we gave up our tops and then to his surprise our knickers. He was having problems concealing his erection but then I was excited as well and was pleased that as a girl it was not obvious. We had agreed to go topless if necessary and judging form the looks he was giving our bras he was a tit man. However I fixed the next hand and blushing he had to remove his jeans and his erection was really obvious. He said something about it not mattering who won and we all smiled at that but said nothing. The next hand was fair and we lost and giggling off came our bras putting us in the same position as him to his relief and excitement as he stared at our boobs. The last hand was a fix and we got twenty and he went bust so he had lost. He did not try and back out but stood and took off his pants and his cock sprung free. It was not over long and a little bent but was quite thick. His balls were a little low hanging for my taste and his whole groin was quite hairy a surprise as his chest was not. D reminded him of the penalty for losing and I am sure his cock got harder. She told him to lie on the bed and when he had done so I moved and had a coffee tasting snog with him resting my tits on his bare chest. G gently teased his cock in her hand but D was the real worker and she neatly and before he was fully aware tied his arms to her bed head. He seemed surprised but with my tongue in his mouth and his cock in G's hand he could not say anything or resist. After another minute G announced that no way could he be cockteased like this. I still felt I had to prove myself so I asked him did he want to come in me and he moaned and said yes. I mounted him and pushed his cock into my fanny finding it a tight fit and told him to enjoy himself as he was in for a very busy weekend I moved up and down gently as D took my place and rubbed her boobs over him and he came groaning with delight into me. I think he thought he was in heaven as my pussy milked him but he quickly learnt the truth as I flicked him out. He was still hard as G grabbed his cock and vigorously rubbed him making him sob and beg and D told him to shut up as he had had his fun and he was ours for the weekend. To make it worse I told him I hoped he could come a dozen times because he had the whole feminist society to screw and his eyes widened as he realised how trapped he was.

Then I moved up and told him I had not come so he had to lick me out and off and laughed and told him that I hoped he enjoyed the taste of his own come as I was full of it. He was not keen and tried to keep his mouth closed but a quick twist of the balls by G got him open and in my fanny. He licked away not very well but I grabbed his ears and placed him where I wanted him and he brought me off quite nicely in the end. Then D got on him and he licked he off before G finally let go of his cock and he licked her off. I played with his now hard cock enjoying again my power to stroke and touch how I liked a mans private bits. When G had finished we got off him and tied his legs down as well and then dressed telling him we were going for a lunchtime drink and would be back soon. I had a lot to drink actually as G and D brought me drinks for my card fixing skills. F and H turned up with two more girls and we had a few more drinks making me seriously tipsy. I gathered Ian was tied to F's bed so I went to see him and found him lying looking beautiful and distressed and gathered they had given him a hard time all last night and then in the morning with the other two girls. I made him lick me off and then I sucked his lovely cock for a long time enjoying his taste and tiredness. After that I went to D's room and found the girls had got there first. The six of them were taking turns to play with him and making him lick their boobs. My appearance produced laughter and I got topless and made him lick my boobs. Then F announced she wanted to come and climbed on him and made him give her head. H then did the same as did one other girls (cannot remember their names but both were quite slim and sensible looking). Darren was flushed and worried but his cock was still upright and obviously keen as he gave head. I complained about how hairy his groin was and D produced her shaver and soon we had it bare and cute looking. We did not stop at his groin but did his legs as G got head from him. Then as G got off I tickled his feet and we discovered he was very ticklish. Therefore for ten minutes we tickle tortured him making him sob and beg in helpless laughter. However he did not lose his erection as he was tickled. He did however when H got to work massaging and tugging his balls but then most men do. I wanted him hard so when H had finished I licked him back up and then as a reward made him kiss my bum and he was then subjected to a gang queening. Unlike the other girls I always thought we went on with the afternoon breaking much too long but I think they enjoyed it so much they did not want to stop. I enjoy a bit of boy humiliation but really what I am into is a man's tongue forced onto my muff and a hard cock to play with that is not going to annoy me by squirting. D always enjoyed dragging a boy up so her and I did his face and hair as he had his nails painted and then making him sob his balls and nipples.

I wanted us to bang him but the girls were as drunk as I was and wanted to humiliate him some more. Therefore we subjected him to a long game of up and down. It is simple you wank him hard as brutally as you like while your mates laugh at him and stuff their tits and fannies in his face and then you get him soft either by pinching his cock and balls or by hitting his balls (later I played it using ice. Excellent fun). We played this for nearly thirty minutes getting a round in every minute or so until he was in tears. Then he suffered a handline giving up his come to H a big mistake as she gave his cock a real hard time after he had come. In fact by the time the handline was finished he was in tears and we all jeered and called him a wimp even though I have to say his sobbing turned me on. Therefore I just got on him and rammed my muff into his face and forced him to give me head until I had a real nice coming before several of the other girls had the same and while that was going on he was worked hard and close once more for more teasing. Then one of the new girls produced a plastic dildo from her handbag and told us that it was still warm from the previous guy making us all laugh. Darren looked terrified as he was adjusted until the girl could drive it up him and his scream as it went in made us all laugh. We all had a play with his bum and dildo and by the time we had finished he was crying again even though his cock was stuck up. A quick session in G and H hands with his balls as their toys calmed that even with the dildo stuck up him. By then the girls had decided they wanted to screw him and D and G were left with him and we went and had a coffee something I needed. I actually ended up going last and by that time he had come again but was hard not that it bothered me as I used his mouth. He still was not as good at giving head as Ian but a few tugs on his nuts improved his performance a lot. Then we went to the bar but all evening we took turns to return for pleasure and twice more my tongue enjoyed him. As for Ian he was still serving in F's room so we had two toys on tap. I guess that in total about a dozen girls went with either Ian or Darren or frequently both that evening. I ended up so drunk that I slept like a rubber doll in G's bed and I think that while she wanted me I was to out of it even though I vaguely recall her licking my muff at some stage.

The next day I felt awful but after lunch I had a long session sitting on Darren and enjoying his tongue. By then he was in a far worse state than me and his cock looked like it had been though a mangle. It was sort of hard but not worth much but still it amused me to play with it as he gave me head. He was being used all day by the gang and had promised anything in order to be allowed to go. I went off and got Ian who was also in a bad way from F and spent the afternoon and night with him in my bed amusing me. Therefore I missed the finale with as I was with Ian. This involved quite a gang of girls jeering and laughing at him and trying to force him hard. Eventually he was turned over and had various things rammed up him until he had some sort of erection. Then he was painted and then dragged out naked by the girls. They carried him outside and tied him naked to a tree and then D stuck a sign around his neck that said' love slave available to all women'. The girls then left him to his fate. Actually after taking abuse from several girls for about thirty minutes according to D who was keeping an eye on him a group of boys came over and let him go and he limped off using the sign reversed to cover himself up with. Of course he had promised numerous sexual services to us but he chickened out of the lot and everytime we saw he for the rest of the year he went red and run for it. As for me I was happy to have given the gang a toy and also happy to have Ian to play with even though out of bed I was starting to find him just a little dull.

DD

No comments: