Thursday, July 02, 2009

DD u6 by DD

I have been asked to write down some of my experiences in femdom sex and allow some of my electronic friends to post them as they have enjoyed our e-mail correspondence so much. Usually I like to exchange stories and fantasies privately with similar people. Therefore I am posting this without my full name or address but these are my stories and I totally reserve the copyright so do not repost unless you get permission!

After another sexless week I wanted some fun. D was in the same boat and so we decided to get ourselves a boy for the weekend. Therefore on the Friday night we went out dressed to kill and looking for a nice guy to play with. We started off at a disco but found no one we really fancied and then D who was pissed suggested we went to the library and picked up a nice nerdy boy. I agreed thinking how silly this was so off we staggered. The library was still open even though it was fairly late and we wandered in and got told to be quiet by a bat like woman. Amazingly the library had a lot of students in it as we stood giggling and then D set off. She wandered along a row of books and I quickly realised who her target was. He was sitting reading and making notes and looked quite cute. He was skinny and seemed from behind to have a nice bum. He was wearing glasses but that did not bother me indeed I consider it better to have a short sighted man as I feel better than I look. D asked him a question and he pointed to a shelf and came and helped her get a book. Then we sat opposite him and asked him several questions. He was researching for some sort of essay and we both listened leaning forward so our tops feel just a little forward and gave him a nice boob view while we pretended not to notice. He obviously did because charmingly it put him right off what he was saying. After a couple more minutes D lent right forward so he could see the top halves of her tits and invited him to come to her room for a coffee and explain it more. He blushed red but agreed and we then left with him. We behaved really well even though I fancied pinching his bum as we walked as we both knew he was a real innocent and we did not want him to run away. We got to D's room and he sat on the chair while we sat on the bed and then D got us all a coffee. We chatted away giving Eric not only flashes of our boobs but also leaving our legs nice and wide and with our short skirts on he got from his chair a few views of our knickers as well. All this confused him a lot but I think he was unsure what to do.

D then stood and neatly took her top off making him gasp she then picked up a gown and told him she always liked to get comfortable when talking. He watched in amazement as she undid her bra and then took off her tights and skirt and stood in her knickers. She then put the gown on and then took off her knickers giving him a good view of her bum as she did so. I of course watched Eric and saw he was red faced and excited. D then sat and picked up her coffee and asked him another question and he stammered out a load of rubbish. Any concentration he had went when she opened her legs a little and the gown flipped open and he could see her fanny. I then asked D for a robe and with a grin she handed me one. Usually I do not get naked first but with Eric I enjoyed taking my top and bra off and letting him see my boobs. Then off came my skirt and knickers. Unlike D I did not let him see my bum as it is too big so instead he had a clear view of my fanny as I put on the gown and slowly did it up. After my performance I saw he was shaking and also he had a bulge in his jeans. He was lost and D lent forward allowing the gown to open and her boobs to swing free and asked him did he like girls. He sort of groaned at that staring transfixed at her boobs. D then told him he must have been with a lot of girls as he was so handsome. He groaned again and then to our surprise said no only one and only once with her. His honestly surprised me but also excited me as I felt a weekend of virgin bashing would be fun. Of course he was not a virgin and that was a little disappointing but I put breaking a complete virgin on my list of things to do and concentrated on him.

I told him he was a lucky boy as this weekend he was going to make love a lot. He looked away from D's boobs and nodded in shock and confusion. Then I lent forward and let the gown come undone so he had my boobs to stare at and asked him did he want to be our love toy. He looked at my boobs red faced and bulging in his jeans and nodded and with that he was ours. By then I was all tingly in the muff and I knew that D was well turned on from her lips and face. D wiggled her boobs and he looked away from me to hers making me slightly annoyed. D suggested he came and sat between us and unresisting he did, as we wanted. He sat between us and D smiled and then lent on him and gently kissed him on the lips making him moan once more. I then placed my hand on his groin and felt how hot he was. I quickly unzipped him and his cock sprung out. It was a very nice cock being long and slim like him but a very decent length and also felt nice and smooth. It was also fully erect and when I squeezed it he moaned again and I knew he was going to come real fast. D smiled and then pulled at his jumper and he did not resist as she undressed him above the waist. In fact it was like taking the clothes off a baby as we got him naked. He let us undress him and did not resist and the only problem we had was getting his pants off him as his cock had sprung out and had to be manipulated to get them off. Everytime we touched his cock he moaned and he was really close. D smiled and asked could he come more than once and with more honestly he told us he could and could masturbate several times in one day. With at we pushed him back and lay next to him smiling over his supine body. Then I wrapped his cock in my hand and gently rubbed it making him moan. D smiled and undid her gown and lent over him so her boobs swung into his face as I rubbed him. Quickly he blew and D had to move as he spurted come all over his chest. He shook and sobbed as he came in a real sexy manner and I knew I had to get on his face fast.

However as he was so innocent I held back and after his orgasm and let go of his cock and wiped him clean using my knickers. I did this because I had decided later on to make him wear them and buy me some nice new ones. D got off and suggested we had another coffee and then a nice kiss and a cuddle and he nodded still amazed by what had happened. As D got up the crafty girl quickly hide away all his clothes making him fully trapped. Not that Eric had any idea of moving as I moved up and kissed him. He responded well but obviously unsure of what to do. However it made my fanny tingle as I knew that after some coaching he would be good on the muff. D returned with more coffee but we did not drink them as she lay on the other side of him. It was a small bed so we were squeezed next to him and he did not object. We both kissed him and then I grabbed his hand and placed it on my boob and suggested he rubbed them as I had rubbed him off. He very timidly rubbed them and D then grabbed his cock and gave it a rub and we were both pleased when it quickly got hard once more. His groin was actually quite hairy with very long pubes and his nuts were of a decent size and nice and round. Naked his bum was also good and tight and close up he was handsome. The only thing he still had on was his glasses so I took these off and told him he would not need them. After my boobs he rubbed D's boobs and as he did so I hid his glasses away and without them he was doomed. We petted for several minutes both of us enjoying our power over the virgin to control him as we wanted. However while he had come and was now ready for his second neither of us had and with a look we both decided it was time for us to fully seduce him into our service.

I went first and levered myself up and wiggled onto his body. I told him I loved getting head and placed my hands onto my muff and sort of opened it up to give him a real nice close up of what he was going to eat. He looked amazed but not frightened as I moved up him. He went to move but I told him to relax as for a girl being on top was best. I got on his face and wiggled my muff onto his mouth and told him to get licking. He opened his mouth and very tentatively did so. He obviously had never been down on a girl before so I had to guide him around and give him clear instructions as what to do and also several times I had to urge him to use his whole tongue and his lips rather than just the tip. However it was enjoyable to be on him and he was even for the first time quite good at giving head. Soon I was getting it and I wiggled around on his face and then grabbed his hands and made him hold my boobs. He cupped these very gently as I wiggled on his tongue and forced myself deep into his mouth. When I came it was nice and reasonably powerful but a great thrill was knowing he was being made to swallow as I was so hard on his mouth. After coming I got off and it was D's turn. Of course being D she wanted cock so she got on him and slotted him home and started to move up and down on him. Eric moaned under her as she went up and down on him and soon I moved and made him lick my boobs as she had him. D took quite a few minutes to come as she had been drinking and as course Eric was not used to being in a fanny so even though he had come before he came before her. He really moaned as he came and shook his face stuck between my boobs. Afterwards he apologised to D saying he could not control himself as licking me had got him too excited. This pleased me as D moved up him and told him that therefore he would not object to finishing her with his mouth. He did not even though many men dislike licking a sticky muff and soon had her coming on him.

Of course having had my boobs kissed I wanted more so as soon as D had come I replaced her on his mouth and made him do me again and this time my orgasm was really nice. By then D had teased him hard and on his cock she went telling him she hoped he would last longer this time. He managed it very well as D came quicker on him so he was still hard when she got off him. Again he went to move but we pushed him down, as it was my turn. This time just to feel his cock in me I screwed him for a couple of minutes then went on his face making him groan. D laughed and told him she wanted him next and she was sure he could not do us both. Eric nodded and then gave me head and a real powerful orgasm. As he did so D was playing with his cock and then got on him so he had his first ever threesome. I came first and got off and then D pinned him down and hammered away until she came on him and as she did so he came as well.

We were all tired but of course the game had hardly started as far as we were concerned. Eric sort of went to move and I pulled him back to the bed and told him to relax as we had all weekend to make love him. He nodded in a dazed manner and said he thought he was finished. I gave him a smile and told him if he could not get it up he could always lick muff and he gave a soft moan. I did not really want to come again so I lay back and told him to massage and kiss my boobs. Resigned he did so and was soon gently licking them and after a couple of minutes on each as D seemed happy to watch I turned over and instructed him to lick my bum. He did not resist and did as I wanted and both D and I saw his tired cock stiffen as he did so. Then D demanded her bottom licked so he licked her bum all over and with a little handwork from me was fully hard by the time he had finished. D pushed him onto his back and got on top and Eric told her he felt a little sore. D just laughed and wiggled his cock into her and told him he was hard and that was all she needed and then she had him. D enjoyed herself on him for sometime while I lay watching and playing with his nips and hair and making him occasionally kiss me and my boobs. I did not want to come so when D got off I did not replace her but instead played with his cock and balls. I think his cock was sore and his balls felt empty and for maybe twenty minutes I played with him. Occasionally D joined in but mainly she had another coffee and made him kiss her and lick her boobs. Eric could not come even though I was sort of trying to get him to but he was stuck nice and hard and his slightly red cock looked real sexy standing up so vulnerable. Therefore eventually I got on him and enjoyed his cock for a few more minutes. Then I moved to his face to finish off with and D enjoyed his cock. Eric was exhausted but we were demanding and made him lick and love until he got us both off. My orgasm was disappointing and I knew I was satisfied.

By then Eric was too tired to move but D was not and resumed playing with his cock and then I got her shaver and we shaved his groin and legs telling him it would make him pretty. He did not resist us doing the first kinky thing to him but he was to out of it to do anything. We both wanted him to come and for an experiment I queened him as D gave him head and that certainly made him wiggle and moan. In fact he was getting there but it took the pair of us nearly ten minutes of careful teasing with our hands and mouths to make him lose it. When he did so he went rigid on the bed and lifted us both up as his hips left the bed. Eric screamed loudly in either pain or delight as he came but all he let out was a couple of thick white drops so we knew he was finished. Indeed he was because he passed straight out between us. His orgasm had been really exciting and the power of destroying him had really turned me on. However he was finished and did not wake even with some post orgasm pumping and a few fingers up the bum. He also lost his erection so instead we decided to humiliate him. We both agreed we were going to keep him as a pet for sometime and when we were bored pass him on. Therefore D got a camera and some of her clothing and giggling we dressed him and took pictures of him. We also stuck feathers up his bum and took pictures of that and then painted his nuts and cock as well. The last few picture had him dressed in D's bra and tights with up his bum first the handle of her badminton racket and then a dildo. Thoughout all this all Eric did was occasionally moan but he did not wake even when I pumped his bum with the dildo. Therefore we left him wearing D's bra and knickers and with the dildo stuck in him and D then hide all his clothing in an outside cupboard and then we went to sleep surrounding him and with me already thinking about tomorrow.

DD

No comments: