Friday, November 18, 2005

Anita and the final commnets on Robert

A series of posts by a woman called Anita posted orginally on my yahoo group and on ntc.

Following on from my last post on pecking Robert. I got up late on Sunday feeling ill and discovered that he had already been washed, feed and retied to the bed and was currently pleasing C. On the second day the sucker was forced to please for long hour sessions. D joined me for breakfast and laughingly told me how he had sobbed and begged as she had forced him to please her time after time. I already knew D could be nasty but this was the first time I really saw it in action and I knew she was the sort of person you wanted as a friend not an enemy. I worked the rest of the day on some sort of dull essay but finally it was my turn to have him for an hour.
I was excited when I went into D's room. He was lying totally motionless on the bed. His smooth white skin covered in scratch marks and bites. As I stroked him he moaned but kept his eyes closed. I stripped to my skirt and went down on him. Surprisingly he became hard very quickly but as I licked him I realised I was in no danger of getting a mouth full. Therefore I spent a long time licking and sucking him and enjoyed the rest of his body with my hands. The excitement of having a male lying helpless excited but not able to shoot a load over you was exhilarating. I got excited and then forced him to sixty-nine with me for a long time until I had come twice. All the time he was hard but I suspect he found my attention more painful than pleasurable. After my second orgasm I turned and slipped him inside. I bounced away for some time and as he lay still I was able to get the motion correct in fact it was on this afternoon I learnt how to make love on top properly. I came rested and then came again. Then I fancied his mouth and forced the poor darling to perform cunnilingus as I gave him a brisk hand and mouth job. After that orgasm which was thigh tremblingly strong I slipped him inside for a final quickie. After that it was some one else's turn but as I dressed and left I saw his dick go soft and realised that for an hour I had stimulated him without him coming. Again I loved the feeling of power and the notion that for a change I had come and been satisfied but the boy had not. At tea time all eight of us went to the room and he was given a real hard time being teased and insulted by us all. Then we untied him and told him to go but of course the poor sap was naked and two miles from safety. Therefore to get his clothes back he had to promise to serve us again and also to kiss our feet. After that final twist of humiliation he was allowed to go.
That night before I went to sleep I played with myself until I had come twice more recalling the excitement of pecking him. I was disappointed to find on Monday and Tuesday that some of the other girls did not find it as exciting as I did. I know D and F did but for the rest I think it was a joke with sex on top rather than a major turn on. However for me it was a life changing experience and even after my desire for revenge faded I was in love with the idea of using a vulnerable boy to please myself with.
To my surprise but not D's who knew men a lot better on Wednesday afternoon as instructed Robert turned up in our kitchen looking worried. Only D and myself of the pecking gang were present and we quickly took him to D's bedroom. He asked us for the pictures of himself and D laughingly refused. I do not know what he believed we would do with them but it always amazed me how often the threat of them brought a boy back. Of course D and most of the others reckoned the boys secretly wanted to be pecked again and probably they were right. In reality in most cases the pictures were thrown away pretty quickly. However D told him that he was only starting his service and that we were going to have him this afternoon and evening and that he was to be in her room at six on Friday or else. He just nodded as she spoke and when she told him to get naked he did as she said without protest. When he was naked we both pulled off our knickers and still dressed pushed him on the bed and gave him a good kissing and touching. Then we made love to him all afternoon. It was my first real session with D and what a tyrant she was. She had his dick inside her most of the time and I did not mind as I was happy with his mouth. However it was D ringing the changes and that afternoon we did it most ways two girls and a boy can. By the end of it I must have come over six times and D had come probably double that as for poor Robert we had drained four shots out of him and he was flagging by the end. Finally we dressed and painted the poor sap as a girl before D tied him to the bed. We both went to get some tea but saw F and T and told them about him and they went into D's room to play with him. I think the poor boy suffered quite a lot more that evening and certainly he was well used the next weekend by us. ( I alone spent nearly six hours with him and by Sunday evening my bits were sore so the state of his does not bare thinking about). This was his last pecking but I had him the next two Wednesday afternoons and enjoyed him immensely. By then we had pecked another boy but he was such a cry baby we had let the wimp go after an hour or two in our gentle hands. After my third session with Robert he avoided us but he had changed my way of thinking about sex and I was a ring leader of our next pecking.

Anita

No comments: