Wednesday, November 30, 2005

part five

Year three part five

Monday was a quiet day apart from lunch with Denise and Lian (who was now vice captain of the team and well named). Eleanor had kept Henry all night and for most of the morning and told the others he was a lovely sweet lad who was great for one girl but not really up to group work. The rest of the girls had teased her and she had got upset. Thinking back to her and other girls comments about only allowing boys they did not like to suffer gang attacks I realised that Eleanor could soon be off the team. That Wednesday they were playing a local college in a cup game quite a grudge match as were the rugby lads and a bet had been agreed between the teams with the team who did worse suffering. The two girls were worried and we chatted and they agreed to ask Kelly to play. In my account Kelly has disappeared but she did come for a drink with Jane and myself occasionally and was giggly and silly as always without forcing herself on me. She was playing top league hockey but would be free for this game. I asked about mascot and was told the other team were all lesbians and not interested (I do not think this was true even though some hockey teams definitely swung that way). Also Denise told me giving my groin and hard painful pinch at the weekend they had a game against a sixth form college and they hoped to play two teams and exchange Dave and Henry for two cute youngsters. Jane then told me we were having supper with Ian and Sandra so after a dull afternoon I showered and joined her.

We got a taxi and when we turned up. We were greeted by Sandra wearing a short dressing gown who ushered us in telling us she had been working Ian for a couple of hours to make him scream with frustration. Apparently she had not let him come for over a week now and he was desperate to come. He had cooked the meal for us and we had a drink first and then Sandra got him to serve us. He was naked apart from a leather pouch covering his groan and that seemed to stop him getting hard. Jane giggled at that and called him over and groped him and then undid her top so he could see her perfect boobs making the poor man moan in frustration. Sandra smiled and told him to calm down because he was not coming this week at all and tonight he was going to watch them drain me and enjoy themselves numerous times. Ian was a very good cook and the meal was lovely however before dessert Sandra suggested that her and Jane went topless to tease us. Jane agreed but suggested I should be naked. Both girls removed their tops and then I was forced to stand and strip for them embarrassing in front of another bloke. After eating we had a coffee with Ian giving both girls a foot massage while I sat between them snogging them and massaging their boobs while my dick was teased to the point of orgasm by their skilful hands. Finally Sandra smiled at Ian and ordered him to watch and imagine it was him. She took me into her mouth and sucked away while Jane rubbed her lovely boobs over my face. I came powerfully and quickly into Sandra's mouth. However she did not swallow instead she spat my come all over the frustrated Ian.

I found the scene worrying but worse was to come I was dragged upstairs by the two girls and so was Ian. He was tied to a chair and the pouch removed and the two girls commenced teasing his dick. After several minutes when he had been screaming and begging for just a little more to come they let him go and turned to me who to be honest found the whole scene embarrassing. They grabbed me and I was handcuffed to the headboard. Then both got on me and ravished me. I came first into Jane and then into Sandra but was given no rest. Then after a long time I had a fourth orgasm into my lover's tight pussy and collapsed moaning with Sandra on my face. Both girls had come many times and been very graphic in describing what they felt all the more to tease the tied Ian. All the time he had stayed hard groaning as he watched our lovemaking. The girls moved his chair closer and positioned him so his face was available at the foot of the bed between my legs. Then they sucked me hard and used my dick and his mouth for well over an hour. Twice more I had empty orgasms but the two women were experts and kept me hard and erect. As for Ian he was teased and forced to lick them off one after another. Then finally the girls rested and we all had some wine. Sandra was teasing the groaning Ian with her feet and suggested a game. She told Ian he was going to get his rocks off. However it was to be on the end of Jane's strap-on. The idea made Jane laugh but Sandra had planned worse for her husband. She told him she would be raping me stroke for stroke and he had to come after I did. If he failed he agreed not to come for six weeks without her express permission and she smiled and told him that was six weeks without orgasm. As well he had to take both girls out for an afternoon clothes shopping and pick up the tab. Of course she said he could choose not to play and not to have an orgasm this week. Ian groaned and begged to play knowing of course that as I was shattered he was almost certain to lose but driven beyond caring by his wife. As for me no one asked my opinion and soon both of us were tied up on our backs and the girls got fitted up. Sandra's strap-on was larger than Jane's and covered in savage looking studs. Also when I licked it wet (Ian did Jane's) it was made of a much tougher plastic. As I suspected when Sandra rammed it in it hurt like anything making me scream. Both girls slowly pumped us as we groaned and moaned but after six strokes Ian came screaming to the girls entertainment. Jane carried on as he lay sobbing and begging her and Sandra carried on in me. It took a long time and Jane had pulled out of Ian as he was enjoying it again before I had a painful intense orgasm from Sandra's strap-on and passed out.

I awoke to find myself still tied face down. Ian was back in his chair with the pouch rammed over his groin moaning because the girls had filled it with very cold ice. Sandra got under me and rubbed me hard and as soon as I was able forced me into her. Then she smiled and told me they were going to do a four person love snake. Ian was going to lick Jane's bottom while she had mine and that would force my dick to please her. When Sandra had come she and Jane would swap over and they were going to do this until they were sated. I groaned at that but soon had Jane in me and was forced in and out of Sandra who groaned and moaned. Usually a scene like this would not work but the girls were expert and soon Sandra came. My bottom and dick had a short respite before I screamed as Sandra raped me. Eight times in total I suffered before finally both girls tired of this hideous game and to make things worse three times I came screaming loudly in pain. Then to finish me off Sandra gave me a savage handjob while Jane teased Ian with her boobs making him lick them. I groaned and sobbed in Sandra's hands and when I moaned in some sort of orgasm she stuck several fingers up me. After that I passed out for the night. I awoke in bed with Jane and was able to shower with her and she told me they had forced Ian to please them with his tongue for over an hour more his dick teased all the time.

We went downstairs and found both Sandra and Ian were up. Sandra was still topless and made me lick her big boobs before I got breakfast. I was finishing eating when Audrey turned up laughing at the sight of Ian and me. She ate with us finding the story of Ian's teasing and my milking funny. Sandra suggested as no one was working that morning that they should play some more with us and the women all agreed. First they decided to make us both knell and face each other. Then Sandra stripped and stood between us facing me and I licked her wet open pussy to orgasm while her husband licked her bottom. After Sandra I did the same to Audrey who had obviously not showered that morning before enjoying the taste of Jane's pussy. After that we were taken upstairs and I was tied to the bed and Ian had his hands tied behind his back. Sandra got on me and got my very sore dick hard. Then she announced we were to please her. She ravished me while Ian licked her boobs and bottom. After her we pleased Jane and Audrey in the same way. However Ian was getting very excited and the women decided to tie him so he could not rub his dick against the sheets so they tied him on his back. They arranged us so he was between my legs with his head hard between my legs and my balls in his hair. Then Sandra got on and powered away on me leaning back and forcing him to lick her bottom. Both the others enjoyed us that way and then they decided to leave us all morning like that and even worse to see if any other women wanted to enjoy us. I was exhausted and laughing Sandra forced a vibrator up me to keep me hard. Her and Jane left and for over thirty minutes Audrey enjoyed us. Then another woman came in. She was old and I remembered her as the saggy boobed woman with the drunken husband. She laughed and told me she had promised she was going to have me and for over thirty minutes she did so. Then Audrey returned and enjoyed my dick and Ian's tongue on her flabby bottom while the other woman forced me to satisfy her with my tired tongue. After that the two older women who had enjoyed draining me the last time came in and used us both with my tongue and dick in constant use. I had several agonising orgasms and as for Ian he was moaning with frustration, humiliation and pain particularly after clothes pegs were placed on his nipples. Finally we were alone for five minutes and Jane and Sandra returned and enjoyed us for another thirty minutes. Then we were released and I collapsed however the girls got me hard and then forced me to dress as they forced Ian to dress as well. They told him he was taking them shopping and dropping me off for a sleep. Sandra drove us and I sat in the front the trousers unzipped and my dick in her hand when she was not changing gear. In the back Jane forced Ian to lick her boobs and teased him. We arrived at college and I was helped out and to my room and dumped on my bed. Jane pulled my trousers down and removed the vibrator from me and with that gone I passed out. It was dark when Jane woke me and handed me a pizza to eat. She told me that Ian had shopped with them and she had got a couple of nice outfits and some sexy night gear. Then she stripped and dressed herself in a stocking and nightie set in shocking pink and asked did I like it. I was shattered but felt a stirring and told her so and the day finished with me making gentle love to her.

The next day I attended morning lectures but slept the afternoon away. The hockey and rugby teams went together on a big coach to the cup games. The girls were tied at half time but stuck Kelly on for the second half and her and Lian took control and scored two each to destroy the opposition. As for the rugby lads they won by an injury time penalty and scored fewer tries. Therefore the girls had won the bet even though both teams agreed to bet again for the next round. The girls prize was that six of the rugby team had to spend the first part of the evening drinking with the girls wearing just their rugby tops (if they had won they would have had six topless girls to enjoy). Then at nine three of them left and the other three removed their tops. Up to then the girls were not allowed to fondle the goods but then the rules changed and the remaining lads were fair game for the girls' hands. At ten one lad left and the two others had to perform for the ladies. They both had to dance and then wank before displaying how they kissed boobs, bottoms and pussy. The girls voted and one was forced to knell and provide oral delight until midnight before being allowed to go while the last lad was gangbanged all night long. I discovered latter the girls were annoyed at this. The rugby team realising they may lose had fixed it. They had placed as subs two fat and quite useless lads and these were the two the girls had ended up with. The other four had got away with in all but one case minor humiliation. The fourth lad had suffered some painful groping and a nude run back but apparently had been well rewarded with a night with two of the teams sluts. The two remaining lads had agreed to do it so they could be on the team and also in return for a mass of blowjobs to do it. They had performed with the three girls who wanted to join the hockey team. Then one had spent two hours licking dirty pussy the girls not having washed while the other was tied and gangbanged by the girls. The pussy licker had then at midnight been forced to wank again for the girls before having his balls and dick painted and being forced to run naked home. The last lad had spent the ages underneath the girls suffering and pleasing with his dick and mouth until at about two he was finished and suffered in their drunken hands. They had raped his bottom with a collection of items before shaving and painting his broken body and leaving him tied naked in their shower room. The next morning they had returned and all morning he had been left tied naked licking female bodies and suffering in their hands. After lunch Gwen had released him and he had spent the afternoon thanking her mainly apparently on the end of her strap-on. Gwen had not found him satisfactory so she had tied him dressed in drag back in the shower room and told Denise. Denise and a few others had returned abused the poor lad again and then released him to run home painted and wearing a bra and skirt. Apparently the rugby team found his plight funny and did not give him or the pussy licker any turns with their girls for suffering for them. Amazingly the girls found this very unfair so on Friday night in the bar toilets Laura, Debbie and Sheila pleased both of them with their mouths showing as Denise said the girls were true to their word unlike the rugby team.

As for me I expected a peaceful, weekend with Henry and Dave standing as mascots. However Jane told me that Audrey wanted me. I asked why and she smiled and said she needed a model for the weekend and both agreed I was perfect. She told me I was to spend the day with Audrey modelling for her and when I asked her what she was doing she smiled and said Sandra had invited her to lunch and that the two girls were going to show Ian the true price of his Monday night orgasm. I was pleased to miss that but worried. Jane seemed very keen on Sandra while I found her quite savage however when I raised this Jane laughed and reminded me that she was the boss. Therefore the next morning Jane dressed in her sexy shocking pink set and then put sensible clothes on top. Then a smiling Sandra picked us up and we drove to Audrey's house. She greeted us wearing a loose white robe and was naked underneath. After a few minutes I was left with her and ordered by Jane to be a good boy. Audrey tugged me in and urged me to get naked. Reluctantly I stripped for her and as soon as I was naked she was on me. We snogged and groped each other until she was wet and then she stood legs akimbo and ordered me to go down on her. I did so and quickly had her moaning in orgasm even though her pussy was filthy. Then she turned and made me lick her flabby bottom and massage her low hanging boobs as she gently wanked herself to a second orgasm. Then she got me to lie on a sofa and for fifteen minutes she teased me with her hands and mouth not allowing me to come. She laughed at me telling me I needed to be excited to pose for her. Then she got on the sofa and sat her pussy on my face and gently rubbed me while I brought her to a third raging climax. Only then did we rest and have coffee both of us naked. After we had finished drinking she showed me to her studio. It was an odd room with glazed windows and a fancy camera set up. She had placed in front of the camera a bed with a very old dirty mattress on it. She smiled and placed on it a sheet and ordered me to lie on it. I was not keen, as I did not want naked pictures of myself in circulation. She laughed and told me not to worry she was not going to photograph my face but my groin and bottom. I was amazed at that but lay down. She did not get the camera but instead got some paints and brushes and sat next to me. She smiled and told me they would not sting and would wash off easily. Then she rubbed me hard and ordered me to keep my erection adding I had to stay solid for sometime as she had to get me painted and then take the photographs. I lay amazed as she carefully painted my dick and balls with a variety of colours and also painted my pubes as well. It did not hurt nor was it comfortable to lie so exposed. However I managed to stay hard until after fifteen minutes of brushwork she was happy. Then she got the camera over and took maybe a dozen shots of her artwork on my groin. Finally she told me I could have a shower and gratefully I got up and found the shower next to the studio and washed myself clean. I returned and asked did she sell much work and she laughed and told me no she was rich and did not need to sell her stuff and kept most for her own entertainment. I asked did she paint many men and she smiled and said a few and not just men adding a series of Sandra's painted boobs had sold for a decent price in London last year. Then she sat on the sheet and opened her gown and told me groin work turned her on and she wanted my tongue. I groaned at that and she laughed and said if I came I would not keep it up enough but told me not to worry when she had done several more poses she would see to my needs but for now I was to give her head. I did so and she came powerfully and quickly. Instantly she ordered me to lie and started to paint my groin and balls yet again having checked I was hard. She smiled as she did so and told me I had a lovely dick and balls to paint and she would want to use me as a model many times in the future. I was not keen at that but she ignored me as my groin was transformed into a piece of modern art. After I had been painted and photographed I washed myself then gave her head and then twice more the whole process was repeated. By then I was frustrated and my dick was hurting and it was difficult to stay hard as she took the pictures. She smiled and told me I lacked stamina however she said as it was my first session she would be nice and we could have lunch and make love and then this afternoon she would do some bottom shots smiling and asking did I like things up me. I moaned at that but she laughed and snogged me and ordered me to get clean and come and have a bite to eat.

We shared a nut salad and some red wine with me still naked and her wearing an old robe. When we had finished eating she seized my dick and suggested we dealt with my problem. She pulled me back to the art room and pushed me onto a sofa and climbed on me and took me into her. She moved up and down on me moaning and groaning and urged me to hold back but come with her. Actually I did not find it hard to hold back but was able to orgasm at virtually the same time as her to her delight. She got off me and told me I was a good lover even if as a sex model I needed training. Then she said she needed more and pulled my head into her groin and made me lick her out until she came. By then I was hard again and this time she went underneath and I loved her until I came with her third orgasm. Then I was pushed off the end of the sofa and knelt between her thighs and licked her to another two orgasms. She seemed happy and had another wine and gave me a glass of drink. Then she moved the camera over and positioned it over my groin and rubbed my dick hard and focussed the camera. She told me that for her private collection she wanted to photograph my dick from erection to orgasm. She took several photos stopping and rubbing me in her hand and then concentrated on getting me close. When I was near to orgasm she took numerous pictures ordering me to lie still not to ruin the shot. Then she wanked me rapidly off removing her hand as I came making my orgasm unsatisfactory so that she could get some shots off me shooting. After that she expressed disappointment saying I had not come a lot and telling me that next time she would tease me a lot more first. Then she got on me and once more I provided oral pleasure and massaged her boobs.

Then she made me get clean and when I returned positioned me so my bottom was under the camera. Again the paint pots were produced and she painted my bottom this time. The first set was a simple colour scheme but the next set was a picture of two women one on each cheek and it took her nearly an hour to paint it correctly. She told me that when I was trained as a dick model she would paint such scenes on my dick and balls but as I would have to keep my dick hard for hours I needed much more tease training. The third scene involved ribbons and paints. However worse she got a dildo she had painted in multi colours and rammed that in me as well. It was uncomfortable with the ribbons glued on but the next was worse. This involved three carrots in my bottom and loads of ribbons on my painted bottom and some of the ribbons were pinned into me making me wince with pain. However Audrey told me they were wonderfully funny pictures and I was just to put up with it. Even worse after shooting the photos she made me lick her off twice before removing the display from me. Finally I was allowed to shower and when I emerged she told me, as I had been a good boy we would make love again. I was not keen but she knelt and sucked me hard and then pulled me onto her as she lay on the sofa. Surprisingly I came with her on her first orgasm and she was again annoyed at me. However she pushed me onto my knees and made me lick her sticky pussy until she had come. Then it was my turn on my back and when her mouth had me hard enough on she went. She powered away moaning and groaning and must have come six times before I lost it. She did not stop but rapidly moved onto my face and used that rubbing herself off on me until twice more she had come. By then her fingers had me hard and for another twenty minutes she used me until after three more orgasms she was finished. As I dressed she went off and told me we were going for a meal with the others. She then got me to come upstairs with her and made me dress her. I think she wanted me again but the others turned up and out we went. We went to a nice country pub and had a nice meal but it was very strange. Jane and Sandra were laughing and had been drinking while Ian had a strained exhausted expression on his face. I gathered that he had spent the whole morning tied naked to a bed being teased by the two women while being forced to give head and in the afternoon had been forced yet again to take them shopping before spending two hours naked suffering from their teasing fingers. As for me Jane and Audrey unzipped me and teased and played with me thoughout the meal making me moan. At the end they took us home and left with Audrey and Sandra promising Ian a night tied to the bed providing his tongue in return for nothing. As for Jane and me we went to her bed and made love for a long time. The evening finished with Jane using her strap-on on me and after that she got on me and made gentle love to me until I passed out.

The next morning we lay around in bed and went for lunch together. There we met a gang of people from my course and chatted. Present was the nerdy lad Peter and during the meal Lian came over and talked to us. After she left Peter whispered to me that she had good boobs but a gigantic pussy and giggled. I asked him what he meant and laughed and told me if I wanted he could show me. I did not fathom what he was on about so just smiled and he thought I did not believe what ever he was on about so told me he would prove it. I have to say I was highly confused by this, as I was sure he had never suffered under Lian so I just told him I agreed and the conversation moved on. That afternoon Jane was bored so she feminised me in her pink sex gear and made me play the girl as she seduced and raped me. She kept me as a girl all evening threatening to make me go to the bar with her. Luckily we stayed in but later Lian turned up and joined in with teasing me. I ended up having lesbian sex with her and came with her large white vibrator up me. Then both girls took turns to rape me and the evening finished with me underneath them both until at about midnight they allowed me to go the sleep between them both cramped together in Jane's single bed.

No comments: