Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Anita and Nick on Sunday

I want to tell you about Sunday with little Nick (As we ended up calling him for his year of service and fun). Again I missed his public shower and shave but was ready latter to enjoy him. I got to have him just before lunch and was told by D not to kill him as he had agreed to perform a lunch time show for us. When I went in I was sure the poor darling would have done whatever we said. He looked exhausted with dark rings around his eyes however he still had some life in his dick. I screwed him then had him perform cunnilingus several times while I teased his dick with my hands, mouth and tits. He was beautiful and hard even through someone had scratched his dick quite badly. He was quite vocal as well moaning and groaning as he ate me and when I used my tit or finger nails the noise was much more. His arse felt lovely in my hands so I made him turn over and fingered and pinched him making him hump the bed as I pushed away. I then got a pillow and wrapped his dick in it as a vagina and made him hump it and pretend to come as my fingers enjoyed him finally I turned him over and had his dick and mouth again. After I left six of us got him up and he was made to pose and strip in a variety of the clothes we had brought making us giggle at his embarrassment. The finale of his performance was a forced masturbation into a massive pair of granny knickers squatting on the wooden dick. I have never before seen a boy groan with pleasure and humiliation in such a manner as Little Nick when he came. I recall only a couple of drops came from his dick much less than the ooze he had been producing yesterday. It was early evening before I had another turn on him and by then his dick was finished with and only semi hard never the less and got him inside and with difficult brought myself off on him twice even through he was only just hard. I told him to return at six the next evening to please me. After me he was shaved and painted before being allowed to leave hardly able to walk.
The next evening the poor baby turned up as instructed and was verbally abused by the gang before being taken to my room and performing a striptease for us. I forced him to dress as a girl and then got him to knell by my bed. I took off my jeans and knickers and made him do cunnilingus on me in front of the other girls. After me he served D, F, T and at least two others before giving me seconds. Then he was stripped and tied to the bed and D and myself had a nice long time on him. As I have indicated before D liked a hard dick so I got his mouth but both of us had great fun. Nick came twice and was made to eat the condoms but D used her boobs to get him up very quickly. After us F and H had him. It was getting late but I kept him tied to my bed and enjoyed him several times more that night. I would wake and enjoy him and I don't think the little baby got much sleep. In the morning I made him perform cunnilingus and then untied him. I was going to let him go but he was forced to shower with D and then F before being allowed to leave us with orders to return on Friday.
That weekend was great as I took charge off him. Firstly we teased him for a couple of hours moaning with frustration as we run our tits along his shaft. Then we stuck things up his arse and dick before making him look pretty (Silly). A long session of forced cunnilingus followed until we had teased his dick as much as it could stand. Most of the gang had gone down the bar returning to enjoy him so at closing time poor little Nick had a gang of drunk girls to entertain. He did his best not that we gave him any choice. He suffered the hand line and then helped with some Vaseline the wooden cock. He was forced to be the victim in a pile of silly games including a ball pegging competition, which I won, with fourteen pegs. He was also made to drink several vodkas and urine. Retied to my bed he suffered a wonderful gang bang with sometimes four or five of us working him. Eventually the rest left and I was able to have him for myself and I drained another orgasm out of him as well as spending a lot of time enjoying his mouth until I was tired and fell asleep with him chained next to me. The next day he was fully booked in half-hour sessions from seven in the morning until nine at night. I had him three times and enjoyed watching as he deterioration as we forced him to perform time after time. It amazed me to realise that he had voluntarily returned to my bed to suffer this and the knowledge that secretly he was enjoying himself made all of us harsher on him. In fact in general the gang got much tougher with boys we were using for a second or third time so I am sure this was a general feeling. His day finished with another gang tease and humiliation session before he was left with me. I enjoyed him again then let him sleep. I remember he slept like a baby so tired was he. D came in at about six in the morning fresh from another boys bed and got us both up. We played and used Nick for a long time then untied and forced him to wash us in the shower before retying him for the gang. He was busy all day and evening. By the end he could not get it up at all and the taunting he suffered was amazing. We told him he had to stay and left him tied up on his front with some flowers up his arse for the night and I went out with D and spent the night with Gerald a regular squeeze of mine. I enjoyed Gerald more thinking of him lying naked and exhausted in my bed.
His dick had recovered by the next day so D and myself took the morning off to play with him. I got a special kick out of making him perform cunnilingus on me with Gerald's juices still inside. By lunchtime he was exhausted so we let him sleep for the afternoon and then in the evening he performed for several of us before we released him. However he was forced to pose again and promise to be our slave before we let him go. He returned the next evening as our maid. During our time at university we kept several boys as maids and Nick was one of the more successful. About three evenings a week and at weekends he spent working for us. We had a clothes washing sink and a drying cupboard off the kitchen. We put our dirty clothes in bags and Little Nick took them washed them then latter ironed then, folded them and gave them back. Not only the gang used him occasionally he did work for other girls who shared the kitchen area. I do not know what they thought he was but in general they found it useful and amusing. As well as our clothes he was forced to wash dishes and scrub the bathrooms which were cleaned by the university only once a week. His reward was to be used sexually by the gang either individually or by a group. As well we gave him several peckings. A couple were full sessions but in the main he was called in on a Saturday afternoon if we had turned away another victim for being a wimp and needed a boy to please us fast. Personally for the rest of the academic year I used Little Nick at least twice a week. He was my sounding board as I developed myself sexually and I now think about him a lot.
Anita

No comments: