Friday, November 18, 2005

Anita and the first pecking

Following on from my last post on peckings (Boys teased, humiliated and forced into sex by myself and some of the other female students.) I want to write about some of the more exciting or bizarre peckings we did. I spent a long happy evening after bedtime thinking about how to do this and I feel that to place the peckings in some sort of order makes sense.
Therefore the first one to write about is Robert. He was eighteen a first year slim brown hair and shy with a perfectly proportioned face. He was the victim on my second pecking. The first time I went on a pecking I could not treat it fully serious and even through I was involved I took a back seat. I did force the victim to provide cunnilingus (and I had an orgasm). This time I was fully involved from the start. Eight of us planned to hit the Friday night disco and select a victim for Saturday. Eight girls were involved in this pick up. We spent Thursday evening eating and laughing as we planned our victim’s fate and by the end of Friday I was looking forward to it immensely. The disco was packed with boys outnumbering the girls. I must have danced with and been chatted up by a least a dozen guys. However none of them were suitable and apart from playing snot kiss with D and F (Pick you nose then go for a snog slip onto end of tongue and drop into a guys mouth. Disgusting but when you are drunk a laugh and a good way of dealing with macho pigs and still get a free drink.) By the end of the evening D had found and hooked Robert his wide eyes eager for her sexy body. They left together and I left with Gerald a large sporty guy who I had bonked a few times before.
The next lunchtime we met for a drink. D proposed Robert as the victim. She had gone to his room and petted with him getting naked and her going topless. She had not let him come but promised us he was perfect for our evil game. H and S had also petted prospective victims but only Robert and S’s boy turned up for a drink and we quickly all agreed Robert was the one. After a bit he and D went off and S quickly got rid of her sucker. We returned to the kitchen and within a minute D came in and told us she had him tied and hard. He believed she was getting a glass of wine before giving him slow masturbation. All eight of us went to D’s room and followed her in. Robert was lying tied to the bed with manacles. This fixed his arms and legs together with some movement but basically kept the poor baby helpless. Certainly he could not cover himself as we traipsed in laughing at him. He blushed furiously as we sat around and D introduced us by letters (Just as I have in this post) and reminded him he had promised to place himself entirely in her hands for the weekend. As she spoke she fondled his dick and it was soon hard again. She invited us all to play with our toy and being careful not to allow him to orgasm we all had a good grope of his tackle. He was protesting strongly and would not shut up so D got some soap and three of the girls forcibly washed his mouth out. This seemed to break his resistance (For most tied and teased boys it takes very little to reduce them to slavery) then he was made pretty. I again took a back seat here, as the girls got busy on his body. In future peckings I played a major role (Indeed it was me who first went to Oxfam and stocked up on female clothing to drag our victims up in) but for Robert I sat back and let the others do the work.
He was painted and had his legs and pubes shaved. Then S took a whole film of Polaroid pictures of him lying stupidly with his dick still hard. Then his dick was teased up and pinched down over twenty times until he was crying. His dick was long slim and slightly bent and the foreskin retracted fully to make his head seem circumcised. He had soft round balls and even before plucking very little hair. He had a cute tight arse and when we turned him over in his chains we all gave that a real good pounding. F had got a cucumber and we showed him just what it can be like to be a reluctant woman. Then we agreed to keep him (About 40% of our victims failed us and we let them go after the clothed teasing.). We all got on top of him one after another and removed our tops and bras and let him kiss our tits. After that the teasing was resumed but now we used our boobs and mouths to tease him with as well. He was getting over excited and moaning with frustration his eyes sexy and wide but it only took a few sharp smacks with a wooded spoon on his balls or dick to calm him before we could start all over again. The afternoon passed in this pleasant way talking laughing and playing with Roberts’s sexy frustrated body. He suffered constant teasing and humiliation and his handsome face was screwed up with lust and frustration. I was amused and happy but not really turned on until we forced him to eat cream from our tits and feet. He licked and kissed so gently that I knew I wanted to have him and I wanted it to be me having him hard not the other way around. Finally the afternoon finished with relief for our victim as we took turns to fondle him. This was a wicked game every girl used both her hands and tried to get him to orgasm the nasty thing was that once the victim came the game carried on. I have never met a boy who could stand having his dick rubbed after orgasm so to suffer as Robert did six hard pettings must have been terrible.
Next post I will carry on and explain what we/I did to him for the rest of the weekend.

Anita

No comments: