Wednesday, November 30, 2005

part twp

Year three Part two.

After the exhausting weekend I was pleased to have a gentle week to fully recover. Apart from a threesome with Jane and Lian and one evening when Jane decided I should play the girl and wear make-up, female sex clothing and take it up me I had a restful time. The hockey girls played another college on Wednesday and again and for the last time the PE boy stood as mascot. The hockey girls won and he spent the evening being gangbanged by the other side before being set free at nine. They of course had the other teams mascot and after four hours in their evil hands they had reduced him to a sobbing wreck. He had been promised to them for all night and all the next day as well so they were not pleased with him. Therefore they made PE boy serve them all. They finished by making him lick their pussies while the other boy licked their bottoms (Denise called this a tongue sandwich) until finally well after midnight they gave him the negatives and set him free. However he sensibly did not trust them and by the end off the week he had swapped colleges and left. The other lad spent the night tied to Denise's bed and then was made the next day to serve all sixteen of them for an hour each before being released at midnight. One thing I had quickly realised about this year's team was that every girl did everything. Last season some girls would not have taken a turn but this season all sixteen did the works fully at least at the start of the year. On Friday night Jade picked up a boy and took him to her room but when the rest of the team tried to grab him he escaped naked and even though they gave chase he got away. Of course this meant as they failed to find another mascot that I was mascot on Saturday. Lian told me they were playing a local village side and whatever the result was the other team got the mascot for the weekend. However the weekend coincided with Jane in tease mode and so course she wanted me to serve so I had no choice.

That lunchtime I had a drink with some of the girls before the match and was questioned by them as to why I allowed myself to be used. I think they found my answers very strange but they all found Jane's attitude peculiar and all agreed they would never let another woman have a man they were serious about. This I think is the normal female attitude. They are happy to set up men they do not care about but not a man they want (Think of Nicole and Mandy). I realised that therefore if any of them found a man like Kelly had they would probably drop the team. However with men so outnumbered in the college (and the situation getting worse or better depending on your perspective) and the all encompassing nature of the team I suspected that would not be a problem. After this discussion all the new girls treated me as an idiot hardly bothering to talk to me apart from teasing or insulting me. As for Jane I think she had their respect for enslaving me but their contempt for sharing me as they did not realise that she found thinking of me being abused a big turn on.

The village team comprised of a dozen girls and women aged between twenty and forty as a guess. When the game started it was obvious that they were outclassed and within twenty minutes the college was five goals ahead. Then rather than continue with such a one sided farce they stopped and played a shorter game mixing the teams up. They had provided as mascot a handsome man probably about thirty for the girls who I gathered had served the college girls before and according to Leah gave good head but had a disappointing dick. Like me his girlfriend enjoyed lending him out but unlike Jane who had gone shopping she was running the after game party for her team. At the end of the game both teams went for a drink and shower and the mascots were exchanged. The man was handed over to Denise who laughed in his face and reminded him how tough her pussy was to satisfy. He gave a weak grin as the large black girl gave him a blatant savage grope. Next to him was a short stocky woman also about thirty. She had long blonde probably dyed hair and big boobs. She seemed to be his wife and she told Denise to treat Ian as roughly as she wanted and to have him back in her bed by Sunday night. Then she turned and smiled at me and asked my name. She laughed and told me her name was Sandra and she hoped I was good as they had a busy time planned for me. Then I was pulled away and pushed into her car a very old mini. We drove away and she chatted and questioned me. She accepted without question that my girlfriend had lent me out and that I was willing to suffer whatever games they were going to play on me. She told me that Ian loved the idea of being gangbanged by a whole group of young girls but by Sunday would be begging for mercy. She laughed and told me that last year in return for her not adding a day on to his service to the PE girls he had agreed to do all the housework for six months. Her house was a small cottage deep in the countryside outside the town seemingly no where near the village. In fact it seemed the village team had little to do with the village apart from its name.

We went in the house and I found it was set up for a party. I had a fast drink and noticed that more women were present at least twenty of all ages. Then Sandra grabbed and kissed me before telling me they were ready to see my goods. I was tugged into the middle of the room and the crowd went silent as the stripper music was put on. I had no choice but to strip and having done it before I tried to make an act of it and the women seemed to appreciate my efforts to amuse them. When I was naked I carried on dancing and was soon being groped and pinched but not in an over savage manner by the laughing women. Finally Sandra pulled me onto a sofa and onto my back. She gave my dick a good feel and then moved and snogged me as another much older women played with my groin. Sandra then undid her top and her big boobs hoved into view. She pulled her large white right boob from her substantial bra and made me kiss her already erect nipple. Then she did herself up and gave me a final deep kiss. She moved off and the next women moved up and snogged me her breath smelling of alcohol. As this happened my dick was subjected to another grope. Soon this woman presented her right and saggy boob for a kiss. In fact virtually all the women did the same one after another. Their boobs varied from the saggy to the young and firm but each boob had to be kissed by me under the watching and laughing gang. All the time my dick was groped but they stopped me coming by pinching my balls regularly. Then I was given another drink before Sandra told me I was pretty and I was time to get working. I assumed she meant sex but instead I was handed a pair of very tight black trousers and made to dress in them. Then I was handed a white shirt and a bow tie and told to get waiting by the laughing women. After the groping my dick was sore and frustrated and as I moved around serving drinks and snacks I was groped and fondled by the women. However after about ten minutes a whole group of men turned up. These seemed to be mainly the partners of the women and the groping stopped and the party became a large dance. I gathered that my strip and grope had been a female only thing before the party and most of the men were unaware that it had occurred. I was kept busy serving them and was still pinched but much more discreetly by the women. I did notice several couple wander upstairs. Sometimes in small group and occasionally with different partners but it was not at all blatant in fact you could easily attend the party and think nothing was occurring as indeed I am sure some of the guests did.

After several hours some of the guests left and the rest were in many cases quite drunk. I wondered about drink driving but gathered that the police did not bother with the villages. In fact one man a red nosed fat bloke totally drunk staggered out with his wife the saggy boobed women who I had kissed second and I had to help him into the car. He handed me a five pound note as a tip making me smile but his wife pinched my groin and whispered she would get me latter. Then he drove off the car swerving around but travelling at about ten miles an hour. As I got back to the house Sandra grabbed me and told me to follow her upstairs. We went to a small bedroom with a camp bed in it. Sitting on the bed were three of the women all about Sandra's age. Sandra told me to get naked and lie on the bed and I did, as she demanded. When I was on the bed she produced a scarf and expertly blindfolded me even though I did have some vision. She groped me and told me to be a good boy and I was pushed on my back. She got on me and it went totally dark as she sat on my face. Her pussy was quite smelly and hairy as I licked it but she rapidly got very excited and came moaning the other women giggling as she orgasmed. Then she got off and another women got on my face and I pleasured her. After her another pussy was presented for licking and I realised why most of the women were wearing skirts as it allowed them to stay nearly fully dressed and still get pleasure. I must have served in that hot room for over ninety minutes and given orgasms to at least a dozen times to a whole variety of women. My dick was not ignored but nor was it used. Instead it was subjected to fairly continuous teasing by the women. However when I approached orgasm either it was ignored until my excitement faded or my balls were pinched to calm me. Surprisingly after thirty minutes of this it was actually less frustrating to be pinched soft rather them to collapse naturally. Of course I was desperate for release and found it hard to concentrate on licking pussy as they teased me. I had never been into orgasm denial and found this painful particularly for my balls that seemed to swell up as the session progressed. I have to say I was glad I was not Jerry tied to a teasing bitch but then being Mandy's frustrated slave seemed to make him happy.

Finally the blindfold was removed and I was ordered by Sandra to dress and come downstairs with her. My failure to zip the tight trousers up made her laugh and she squeezed my groin until finally my erection subsided enough for me to do them up. The party was virtually over with only a few people left and I was able to get myself a drink and some food. Sandra shepherded the remaining guests away as a thin woman of at least forty chatted to me. She had a very lined face and quite reasonable boobs even though I remembered them from earlier in the evening as quite floppy. Her hair was long and dyed a blue red colour and her dress showed most of her bosom. She told me her name was Audrey and she was an artist. She rambled on about how sex set you free obviously very drunk. Finally Sandra suggested it was time to go but she demanded I please her first and lifted her skirt. She had no knickers on and her pussy was covered in thick black hair and as I knelt and licked her I remembered that I had made her come twice already that evening. She orgasmed quite quickly as I knelt on the kitchen floor and after her orgasm she gave me a quick grope before leaving. After she had gone I was alone with Sandra who ordered me to strip and when I was naked she sat on a chair and lifted her skirt up. Then she made me knell and remove a pair of lacy bright red knickers before licking her hairy dark pussy to several orgasms as she drunk a glass of wine. After twenty minutes she told me it was time for bed and we would clean up in the morning. We went upstairs and were soon in her large comfortable double bed. She played with my groin and asked what the girls were doing to Ian and my replies excited her so under the blankets I went and brought her to orgasm twice more. Then she lay me on my back and teased me close to orgasm. Several times she brought me to the point of coming before her fingers moved from my straining dick and gently but firmly squeezed my balls until I calmed. Then she resumed her teasing and as she tormented me she laughed thinking of her husband suffering and enjoying my moans and groans as she frustrated me. She smiled and told me that frequently Ian was not allowed to come by her for days at a time and suffered tease session after tease session. She asked if Jane ever did this to me and I told her only rarely making her laugh. Then she pushed the blankets down and made me first lick her large boobs and then while I massaged her boobs lick her wet pussy to two more orgasms. Then I was pulled up and she took my dick in her strong hand and asked what I would do to come. I moaned and begged and she laughed and told me that if my owner gave permission she had many wicked things to do to me. Then smiling she got me on the point of orgasm and laughed as I begged to come. I thought she was going to give me relief but instead she smiled and told me I could come tomorrow but now it was time for bed. The blankets were pulled up and I was pulled onto her boobs and ordered to sleep. Sandra fell asleep fast but it was a long time before my painful erection faded enough for me to sleep. In fact I did not have a good night, as I was so frustrated my desire woke me several times. Sandra lay snoring in a very unlady like manner and I did think about wanking but did not want to suffer her wrath if she found out so was forced to leave my dick alone and suffer my swollen balls all night long.

The next morning she awoke full of life and made me go under the blankets and lick her off before getting up. She made me get up as well and ordered me to help her get the house clean. She dressed in some old clothes but made me stay naked. Before we started her fingers teased me hard and then we got to work. The house was actually not in too bad a state however it took us most of the morning to tidy it and wash up. We ate party left overs for breakfast and that and a few strong coffees made me feel better. However several times Sandra teased me to distraction with her hands and mid morning she sat her skirt up and made me give her four orgasms with my tongue as she had a coffee and bun. Finally we were finished and we had a shower together and again she teased me this time I suffered not only from her hands but also her boobs and tongue and it took several jets of very cold water to calm me down. However I have to say that I felt better than I had the evening before and the teasing was less terrifying. I think Sandra realised that because as she dressed after the shower she told me my long wait for orgasm would soon be over telling me that some of the girls were coming over for lunch. However she grinned and told me not to expect an easy time. As for me I was kept naked and she told me I was to wait on the ladies naked, as the men would not be present.

Lunch was basically a salad and soon several women turned up to join us. I was kissed and groped and was soon hard again. In total five more women turned up, Audrey was one and the others were two young and quite attractive women of about my age and single and two older women of Audrey's age and like her divorced. I served the meal and was then allowed to join them with Audrey groping me fairly constantly thoughout the meal. After the salad Sandra got a dessert but instead of eating it I was taken by her and Audrey upstairs and blindfolded again. Why I am unsure as Audrey stayed and sat herself on my face for pleasure and after her the other four women had a turn on my tired tongue before Sandra had pleasure from me. Then all six had seconds from me before finally I was taken by Sandra downstairs. Yet again I had been teased but the pain was less in my balls. The women were sitting in the sofas and drinking as I was pulled in. Sandra laughed and told me I gave good head and as a reward it was time for me to come. I knew it was a trick and groaned as she told me that I had to come for each woman one after the other. However she smiled and told me as a special treat I could select the order they made me come adding that each girl would make me lose it in her own special way. This made me groan, as of course three of the women were ugly while three were attractive but I had to come for all. I decided to enjoy one of the younger women first and do the older women finishing off with the prettiest girl and then Sandra who I was sure could drag an orgasm out of me even after her five friends had done the businesses with me.

The girl I pointed to first was blonde with nice boobs. She laughed and said she knew I would pick her first and Sandra agreed saying she had guessed how I was hoping to survive my draining. The girl made me approach her and gently rubbed my dick and then told me she was worried I would stain her top. Therefore she removed it and sat naked above the waist apart from a flowery small bra and gently rubbed me. She was teasing me keeping the pressure low and it was several minutes before I knew I had to come. It was not helped by the crude comments of the other women but the girl smiled and placed my dick in her fist and ordered me to hump myself off for her. I moaned but did so and cheered and jeered by the others I exploded. I was surprised how little come shot out after all the teasing and also that the orgasm while intense was not over pleasurable and I realised that the teasing had already drained me in a very uncomfortable way. This worried me because I had to come at least five more times and if this orgasm was hurting the rest were not going to be easy or fun. The young girl smiled and lent back and told me I probably needed a rest but not to waste my time and hitched her skirt up and showed me her wet and open pussy. I knelt and pleased her and soon she was moaning in orgasm unconcerned about coming in front of her friends. In fact in my experience it is women who are more open about coming in front of their friends while men are much more likely to get embarrassed. However many women do not seem to like coming in mixed company. I suspect this is because women are a lot more open with their friends than men are but are worried about being laughed at by a male audience.

After her orgasm I was pulled up and ordered by Sandra to select my next lover. I choose the oldest of the women a thin woman with virtually no boobs. She leered and ordered me to stand still legs apart. She stood behind me and grabbed my dick. Luckily it quickly got hard and she pushed my bottom with her body and forced me in and out of her hands. She also twisted and squeezed me and soon I was excited and had a powerful orgasm screaming to the whole group's delight as I came. However I realised as I recovered from the orgasm that my dick was finished and that all the remaining orgasm were going not going to be pleasant. Again I was allowed to recover by giving her head in front of the whole group. The next woman was also quite old but plump with big fat boobs. I hoped she would give me a boobjob but instead she subjected me to a rough handjob. Either she did not want me to come or she was no good but after five minutes while hard I had not come. This did not please her or the others and they made me beg and plead threatening to rape my bottom all afternoon if I did not come. Finally Sandra asked did I want to come another way and I blushed and told the group I wanted a boobjob. All the women laughed and the woman in front of me told me it would cost me. She told me she was an anal person and stood and raised her skirt. I knelt behind her and licked her fat white bottom and massaged her pussy until after several minutes she moaned in orgasm. She complained I had not got my tongue right up her but Sandra told her I would do it better after a tit fuck. Laughing she agreed and removed her top and bra and sat down cupping her big fat boobs and ordered me to love them. I placed my dick in their soft folds and helped by Sandra who rubbed my bottom and balls as I moved back and forth and eventually I had a painful intense orgasm to the women's evident delight. I realised that they knew I was having difficulty coming and also realised I was not the first man they had played the multi-orgasm game after a day of teasing. In fact girls and women play three sorts of games with male victims usually - public humiliation, teasing and draining. Occasionally they will be violent with a man but usually all their games are covered by these three basic ideas. Of courser the other thing a gang of women want is orgasm after orgasm and these were no exception. After my painful orgasm I was made to lick her boobs clean and then she stood and again I licked her fat bottom and massaged her pussy. However this time Sandra pinned my head hard into her bottom so I had no choice but to stick my tongue up her. This was both humiliating and disgusting and I was glad when after only a couple of minutes she had a very powerful orgasm and I was released.

The next woman was a smiling Audrey. She suggested I would like her nude and grinning she stripped naked. Her body was not over good and her boobs hung very low as she smiled at me. Then she hugged and kissed me and luckily my poor tired dick responded and became hard. She ordered me to lie on a sofa and requested her friends pull their chairs up close and watch. She snogged me and then moved down and sucked and bite my nipples before taking my dick into her hot mouth. While she was not over attractive she certainly knew how to give a blowjob and within a few minutes I screamed and exploded with an intense orgasm and passed out. I awoke to find her licking my very sore and still hard shaft and when I went to stop her the other women pinned me down. I begged Audrey to be gentle as she carried on licking and rubbing me and luckily after a couple of minutes she had tormented my exhausted red dick enough. She smiled and got on me and presented her open wet hairy pussy to my tongue and exhaustedly I satisfied her. As she sat on my face she rubbed my dick and I felt several other fingers enjoying me. This was much more painful than pleasurable and I knew they knew that and this was part of the fun for them. After Audrey the next girl was the prettiest a young sexy blonde with big teeth and boobs to match. However unlike Audrey she stayed fully dressed a disappointment, as her sexy body naked would have excited me. She grabbed my dick and ordered me to screw her fist and moan a lot. I did but more with pain than pleasure however I had no choice but the move up and down in her tight and hard hand. After several minutes I had still not come and again the women abused and jeered at me. This of course made orgasm virtually impossible and they knew it. After several painful and humiliating minutes more of painful desperate humping of the jeering girls hand they took mercy on me and again Sandra asked did I want a tit fuck. What I actually wanted was a sleep and my dick to be left alone but I nodded. Sandra told me it would cost me and suggested a group queening followed by whatever Helena the girl wanted. I nodded and Audrey was first rubbing her bottom all over my face then all the girls sat themselves on me and subjected my face to a painful and humiliating rub into their bottoms. Finally Helena smiled and told me she wanted her feet cleaned. I groaned but knelt and licked her feet all over the situation was humiliating but I have tasted lot worse than her feet and at least it gave my dick a rest. Then I was made to stand and she removed her top. Her boobs were firm and plump and soft even against my sore shaft. I loved her boobs but still struggled to come. Sandra saw this and again stood behind me and cupped my empty sore balls and this time slipped a finger up my bottom. While this was painful and humiliating it did the trick and I exploded into Helena's boobs and collapsed post orgasm onto the floor to her great amusement. The women pulled me back onto the sofa and Helena sat herself on me and forced me to provide her with oral pleasure as the rest of the group teased my sore dick. I groaned and moaned as they played with me but by the time Helena came I was hard. My choice of Sandra to go last was shown to be correct as soon as she took me into her warm mouth. She really knew how to suck and play with a man. However while she got me close to orgasm for many minutes I hung unable to come twisting and moaning in pain and pleasure to the amused delight of the jeering women. However finally Sandra broke my empty dick and I exploded into a red-hot painful orgasm as her tongue milked me and passed out.

When I awoke some time latter the party was over and I was alone with a still naked Audrey and Sandra. They dragged me to Sandra's bed and flung me on it. Then while my tongue once again pleased Audrey Sandra got me hard with her warm mouth. Then she got on me and I moaned as her tight hot pussy engulfed my tender dick. I lay still licking Audrey to another orgasm as Sandra had me. Then they swapped and then after another long time swapped back. By then I was too shattered to care and the woman on my face had to rub herself off against me as they used my broken body. They did not seem to mind in fact my exhaustion seemed to spur them on and it was ages before they were satisfied and they allowed me to rest. Then Sandra and Audrey took turns to suck and lick me as I lay moaning in pain. However they were good and after many minutes I suddenly had a powerful painful orgasm and passed out. I was woken by Sandra who told me Audrey had gone but she wanted more before I was returned to Jane. I groaned and told her she had had everything possible but she laughed and took me in her mouth. To my horror I was soon hard and she got on and for nearly an hour she ravished me coming every five minutes or so as I lay groaning underneath her active tough body. Finally she got off me and told me it was time to take me home. She virtually had to dress me and I fell asleep in her car.

We got to the college and with me staggering like a drunk she took me to Jane's room. Jane was in and laughed when she saw me and the women dumped me on Jane's bed. Then as I lay virtually asleep they had a coffee and chatted. I did fall asleep and was woken by Jane smiling the next morning. She was over her period and wanted sex and lots of it. While I had recovered a whole passionate morning of sex broke me again as time after time Jane loved me using my dick and mouth to bring her off dozens of times. She fed me lunch in bed and then dressed my shattered body as a girl and used her strap-on for most of the afternoon on my bottom to amuse herself with. I slept after that and she went to the bar and returned with Lian and the two girls subjected me to a long savage threesome until I finally passed out totally shattered.

No comments: