Friday, November 18, 2005

Anita and more on Robert

Following on from my last post on pecking Robert. After the fun of the afternoon we left him alone with D and went to the kitchen. The gang spent the evening cooking, eating, drinking and chatting. After the afternoon most of us were semi drunk and by the end of the evening we were all well plastered. In fact most of the peckings were alcohol fuelled. After D came out of the room S went in for her first session of pleasure. D confirmed that Robert had a nice tongue and could hold back his dick even through D was sure that S would get a load. Many men worry about their dicks but basically guys all your dicks look silly. A dick and balls can look vulnerable and therefore sexy but can never be handsome you are not designed that way. Mind you a shaved cunt is also not a thing of beauty either. In both sexes the turn on's are bottoms, chests and faces. In my experience girls never talk about the size of a blokes dick only if he is a good or bad lay and if he is clean and knows how to use his mouth and hands to please. Size is not that important.
Robert did come with S but she forced him to finish her with his mouth. After that he went with four more girls until it was my turn to sample him. He was lying still chained to the bed looking tired as I entered. He was soft and his face was very flushed. I asked him if he was enjoying himself and he shook his head and told me he was going to report us which just made me laugh. Then I grabbed his balls and run them through my hands not roughly but making no attempt to be gentle and told him he had more immediate worries. Then I licked his dick from top to bottom enjoying the slightly salty taste of his shaft which had a lovely smooth texture. He moaned and was quickly hard but pleasing him was not on my mind. Instead I was determined to give him a taste of the way a girl is treated particularly as last night even through I had put out and gone down I had not received a lick back or an orgasm. With Robert my first real victim I was more into revenge than sex it was only latter I got into enjoying pecking a bloke for the sake of it. I teased his nipples in my hand before giving his nice arse a real good feel. By then I was getting wet even through he had not touched me at all. We had a convention that the girls stayed dressed so I stripped off my top, bra and knickers and got on top of him. By the bed was a packet of condoms and I rolled one over him and popped him inside. Nowadays I know how to ride a bloke but then I was not very good and he slipped out several times and also suffered a few nasty bends as I bounced away trying to get the right sort of friction. It took a long time for me to come but finally I had a nice orgasm. Robert was completely red in the face and sweating heavily and I am sure he would have come but the accidents with his dick had calmed him enough. I got off dressed and removed the condom and gave his dick a nice big kiss and told him I would be back for seconds which made him groan. This turned me on even more the idea that I could have him when I wanted and it was with some reluctance I left him for C to enjoy.
A couple of the girls left for an evening out but the remaining six all enjoyed him again. When it was my turn I found he had just come with T and rather than wait for him to get hard again I forced him to give me cunnilingus. He was getting tired and I think had discovered how important it was to satisfy us with his mouth so his dick could rest whatever the reason he concentrated well and quickly got into the swing of licking me off. By the time I had a third helping from him we were all well drunk. He was still hard when I staggered into the bedroom and I just slammed a condom on him and got on top and smashed away laughing as he groaned and begged as I bent his dick back and forth inside me. I made him bring me off twice before I got off and the orgasms sobered me up a little. By now he was looking exhausted and his eyes were red rimmed with exhaustion. I recall he pleased two more of the gang before D said it was time to play with him again.
We all went in and gave his body a good hard feel. He was near to tears as D got the paint pot out and gave his balls a lovely coat of red paint. He was desperate to be left alone but tied down with six drunk girls he had no chance. We turned him over and gave his arse a real work out slapping pinching and sticking things up him until he was in actual tears. He was turned back around and D painted a big red heart on his chest and as she did so C and I plucked his eyebrows and made his face up with thick make up. D told him we were going to be nice and I am sure he believed we were going to let him go but no she meant we were going to give him a hand job. It took the poor darling ages to come but finally he did so with T. D then told him we were going to get pleasure from him in front of all of us. This made me a little embarrassed as I had only done the dirty in front of watching girls a few times before. However as we all stayed semi dressed it was a lot more fun not worrying if the other girls were looking at your tummy. For about an hour we played on him and I made him give me cunnilingus twice more and came quickly both times. D and T were the only two to do the full deed but they both had several rides on top. I recall sitting in a post orgasmic glow watching D bounce away on him admiring the smoothness of her body movements and enjoying his exhausted groans. After that I was tired and went to bed leaving him alone with about three of them who intended to keep him busy for several more hours. However we had agreed to keep him all day Sunday as well which nearly made the poor baby cry again and as I left I forced my tongue down his throat and told him I was going to rape him then. This was the first time I had ever used the word rape to a boy and the power was a turn on.
Next post I will describe Sunday.

Anita

No comments: