Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Anita and a year of Nick

I want to carry on out of sequence by telling you how my friends and I carried on using Little Nick for the year and some of the wonderful things we did to him. With Little Nick you could do nearly anything and he would return for more. I am sure now he even got a kick out of washing our clothes and plates. To answer another question we never publicly humiliated a boy outside the gang. This was not to spare the suckers feelings but to keep our activities a little more secret and of course to have something to threaten the boys with. Nick after his second pecking settled into being our maid. It was very nice to dump your dirties on him and get them back beautifully washed. Apart from when he was pecked very few of the gang used him sexually. D did a little and when P joined she spent some time using him as well. I was the one who spent the most time sexually with him. Usually I would grab him when he was working give him a grope and tell him to come with me either then or more normally latter. Always when we were alone I made him get naked and also forced him to keep all his body hair shaved. He had a sexy looking body and stripped of hair it looked younger, sweeter and more vulnerable as well as making his dick seem bigger. At least once a week I had a gentle session with him. This involved him helping me bathe then I would get in my bed with a book and a drink and lie legs open. He would enter from the bottom of the bed until his mouth was correctly placed. Then he would perform cunnilingus under my instructions, as I lay relaxed. I would force him to lick how I wanted softly or quickly depending on my mood it was like having a licking human vibrator. I controlled the number and intensity of my orgasms as he licked unsatisfied. On these evenings he did not get to come even through licking me made him hard. Usually he licked for about two hours but sometimes I felt really sexy and he served for four or even five hours (with little rests for me to stop me getting sore). After I was satisfied he was sent away to finish the washing and sometimes he spent the whole night working. On other occasions I wanted more and chained him to the bed for a full session of fun for me.
This always seemed to start with a tit tease. He loved my tits and the sensation of me rubbing my nips up and down his shaft used to make him moan. This got me excited so I got on him and made him perform cunnilingus. The teasing would get too much and his excitement would start to flag. At that point and by the end of the year I knew him well enough to time it to perfection I made him come. Sometimes I held a glass over his dick rubbed him with my tits and then after he had finished forced him to drink his own come. After his first orgasm he was easy to get hard again and I would then screw him for sometime until he could not hold back and came into me. If he came to soon he was punished by getting his balls smacked and sometimes I made him eat the condom as well. A third session of cunnilingus followed by screwing followed that and again he was punished if he came to quickly. Sometimes however I told him to come and if he failed he got smacked for that as well. If D was free she frequently joined us and the poor baby had to please both of us. D was much more imaginative in humiliating him than I was. Once I found she had tied him upside down dressed in a skirt with the wooden cock stuck up him. D did enjoy making him look stupid so frequently he was untied made up and dressed before being retied to serve. Personally I liked little Nick naked but it was a turn on forcing him to please dressed in the most ridiculous outfits. D also forced him to get in touch with his arse. She forced him to come by pushing things up him and generally humiliated him. Little Nick did not like anal play but D gave him no choice and I occasionally forced him as well. For me the kick was sticking things in him knowing he hated it but was helpless to stop me but D enjoyed anal play more indeed she occasionally let a man have her arse. I think that on a few occasions she got a sucker to please her that way as well something I never did.
However when P joined the gang she really went for him (or any other sucker). P was a real sadist when it came to boys. It was her who first used a sucker as a toilet and she made Little Nick eat both liquids and solids from her body. Even worse for the boys she did get a big kick out of physically hurting them. Little Nick suffered several quite violent sessions with her. She would tie his arms and legs together (or in the case of his legs to a broom handle) then slap and kick him about giving his whole body a hard going over but he suffered worse between the legs. Then the poor sucker was made to lick and kiss her until she was pleased before she beat him up again. The finale occasionally was the broom handle smashed between the legs and then up his arse until he screamed. I was amazed that anyone would return for another session like he suffered but Little Nick did even through she once confined him to bed for several days with damage to his balls. However personally I think the most disgusting thing she did was force him to eat several of her used Tampaxes.
At the end of the year by general agreement he was told to go. The next year when he approached some of the gang (not me) he was laughed at and rebuffed. By mid way through that year he was the partner of a very plump Chinese girl. I did wonder why and always assumed it was because she treated him badly.
Anita

No comments: