Wednesday, November 30, 2005

college days year three part 1

Year three part one

After the exhausting summer it was time to return to college. I had got an excellent room for the year much better than before and so had Jane. She had a room to herself and this pleased me as last year Kelly had ravished me numerous times while I waited for Jane. Of course this year she was still with Robert and apart from the occasional gangbang she kept herself to herself. Also she was playing weekend hockey at a high level and was on the fringes of the national squad. However as she stopped having me regularly another girl took over and in this case it was the massive and powerful Chinese girl Lian who used me. On my first day back I served Jane and then Lian and finally both together. Lian had returned for freshers week and told us all about it. The PE course had got worried about numbers and so had recruited more first years than ever before. Therefore Denise and her had had no problem in finding another nine girls to join not just the team but more important as far as they were concerned to participate in femdom attacks and fully follow the gang culture. This made me groan and the girls laughed and Jane told me I was still the team's official number one mascot. Lian laughed and said she had been organising games and virtually all their opponents wanted to bet or exchange mascots. However Lian told me not to worry as the girls were planning a much more open policy regarding mascots as last year they had mistreated the mascots so badly most were no longer available. In fact all new team members were expected to provide an occasional boyfriend as mascot. Lian pinched my balls as she told me I would only be expected to serve when they could not get anybody else or when Jane wanted me to be punished or pleasured. Jane laughed and rubbed her perfect boobs over my face and told me to expect a lot of fun this year. Then as both girls rubbed my dick hard Lian told me that the new girls were undergoing initiation during the next week and I was going to show them just how good a boy could be trained. Then as I became hard she laughed and told me I complained too much as she knew I loved being a slave and was a natural as her Auntie had told her. I groaned as the two girls ravished me knowing they had spoken the truth about me and I was helpless to resist a dominant woman.

The third year involved very little teaching and a lot of subject work. For me this was easy I enjoyed and was good at maths and my research topic on how computers can help boys learn I have to say was amazingly good. Therefore academically I knew even then it was going to be a much easier year compared to the previous year with its hideous teaching practice (not forgetting Catherine and the confusion she caused). My relationship with Jane was solid and we now knew each other's limits and desires. Therefore as I lay underneath the heaving girls I was a happy and contended boy looking forward to an exciting and rewarding year. Of course by the time they were satisfied they had reduced me to a drained wreck as they took me to the point of sexual exhaustion and then forced me to keep going. The other advantage of my room was that I had new cleaners in fact I did not see Honey or the rest all year. I suspect they had left the college actually because it was not an over easy place to work. In fact apart from the dull people on my course and Jane and Lian I only really knew six girls Denise, Leah, Louise, Jade, Lucy and Karen. This actually made things easier for me even though on my first day I did chat to Gwen and Gillian the two games lecturers.


That lunchtime I went for a drink in the bar and was introduced by Lian to the new hockey girls. They knew I was a team mascot because each of them kissed me and pinched either my bottom or my groin as they were introduced. They were not an over attractive bunch of women. Two of them Chloe and Emily were quite attractive and slim blondes with nice round boobs. However Chloe had a very big nose and Emily had spots so neither was great. All the rest were large ladies. Megan was a big black girl with a round pleasant face and big boobs. Sophie was about the same size as her but nearly albino pale with virtually white hair. Jessica was a giantess of a girl with zeppelin like boobs to match her body and deep voice. She was also covered in spots with a strange looking face and as I was to discover a remarkable amount of body hair. Rebecca and Eleanor were both big girls with darker hair not ugly but not over attractive. Molly was another black girl with a very Caribbean way of speaking. She was nearly the same size as Jessica and had a weird pug like nose. Her boobs were gigantic and her thighs were like tree trunks. The last girl was Tara who again was gigantic with big boobs and an ugly face. In her case you added in terrible acne, odd eyes and a big stomach to get a real ugly girl. I could see why the team appealed to girls liked these who would never have found getting a regular boyfriend easy. The teams' rules of femdom demanding sex must have seemed like a welcome release to these girls. However as a team mascot my heart sunk because in my opinion the team was definitely getting uglier particularly compared to the team of two seasons ago. However at lunchtime nothing happened to me however at the end of the lunch period Denise and Leah grabbed my arms and took me to their room. They were sharing in a room near where Jane had been the year before. In fact they had Louise and Jade on one side and Lucy and Karen on the other all set up by Gwen. I ended up rapidly naked and on my back pleasuring both of them until they had drained a couple of orgasms out of me and satisfied themselves with me. Then we talked and I gathered they had high hopes of a great year as they considered this crop of girls to be firstly better players but most importantly much more into team games. They were also annoyed with Kelly and Nicole for leaving the team and my comment (correctly) that both girls had left because of men provoked a stream of anti male comments ending with both girls forcing me to kiss their bottoms. Then I was boobloved to orgasm before being made to go down on each of them one more time.

They also told me that the new girls had already passed the first three team tests. I asked what they were and was told the first involved drinking on demand until you passed out. The second involved the new girls spending an evening topless and allowing boys to rub their boobs. The catch with this was that if they persuaded a boy to go with them he was tied down and wanked off against each girl's boobs. With nine sets of boobs to come on this left the poor lad shattered. Apparently three lads had been picked up and all three had suffered this hideous tease. One boy had completed it that evening but the other two unfortunates had taken over two days of savage petting before gaining their release. The last test had been to kidnap two boys selected by Denise strip them naked and force them to lick each girl off. Then these lads were subjected to the boob come tease but unlike before they were forced to give head on demand. It took one of the lad's three days before he managed to come on each girl's boobs and gain his release. The final twist for these two was that they were shaved, painted and dressed as girls before being released.

I got to my room but a night in bed with Jane and Lian nearly finished me off. As I have said before in France Jane seemed happy to have lesbian fun with Lian and others particularly if a boy was involved but this night was different and she resisted a little when Lian touched her. This return to her normal mode of sexual operation (lesbian only when seriously drunk) this surprised Lian but she did not push it and she enjoyed many more threesomes with us. However Lian was the girl with whom Jane was the freest about making love with. Of course with the girls not touching each other it meant a lot more work for me to please them. That weekend was the team's first game a friendly against another college and the girls went off to play them. They won six-three and managed to pick up two lads from the other college and bring them back with them. These two then spent the rest of the weekend in Denise's room being gangbanged and humiliated by all the team. The new girls were ordered to perform certain things on these lads. In front of the rest of the girls they were made to give the lads head until the boy was ready to come then squeeze them soft. After suffering that the poor boys were in tears according to Lian. Then the boys were taken to the shower room and one after another each new girl used them as toilets. The boys were cleaned and then forced to provide each girl with oral pleasure in front of the team. One boy licking pussy while the other did the girls boobs. The finale was using two strap-ons for the new girls to rape each boy for a minute reducing both of them again to tears. After that the boys were left to be used by the new girls and were eventually allowed to leave at Monday lunchtime. As for myself I had a very quiet weekend with Jane going to see my parents for my granny's birthday party. I have to say when Lian described the boys' weekend I was just pleased it had not been me.

Of course I knew it would soon be my turn and on Monday at tea I discovered it was to be that night. Denise joined us and asked Jane if the new girls having being initiated could use me. Jane asked how and Denise said it would be fun for them to each have thirty minutes being pleased by me that evening and Jane smiled and agreed. As I knew they were going to get me I was pleased it was going to be mainly sex and not humiliation I was to suffer. Therefore I went off with Denise and when we got to her room she made me strip and then get in her bed. Then she joined me and made me give her my mouth as she sat on my face and roughly petted me. After she had come I was left alone sipping a beer for nearly ten minutes until she returned with Chloe. Denise ordered me to serve each girl perfectly or suffer a ball kicking and left me with Chloe. She removed her jeans and got into the bed and we snogged for a little time and she petted me. Then she removed her bra and made me lick her boobs before sending me down to remove her knickers and lick her off. After she had come I was pulled up and placed on her and we made love. I had not come for sometime and was soon very excited but managed to hold off until she moaned in orgasm and then I joined her. She was still needing more so I was pushed down and licked her sticky pussy until she had a third very powerful orgasm. Then she got up telling me she loved the team and was looking forward to a great year. The next girl in was Megan who stripped her big black body naked and rubbed her boobs in my face and laughed telling me before she joined the team she had never had a white boy and now she loved them, as they were so weak. Luckily after my session between Chloe's muscular thighs I was easy to get excited because I was soon on Megan pounding away with her hands gripping my bottom cheeks painfully hard. She moaned groaned and orgasmed with remarkable frequency. After maybe twenty minutes I was close and she laughed and told me to come in her and enjoy it as she was on the pill (I think they all were). I came moaning into her as she giggled at me and after orgasm she told me to think sexy and stay hard and used her big powerful hands to force me to carry on. Then it was me moaning as to make love after orgasm is never pleasant. However she used me for another ten minutes until we heard a knock on the door. Megan shouted for one more minutes and quickly came on me moaning loudly as she did so. Then she jumped up and left me hard but I was already tired.

The next girl was straight in and stripped naked. I groaned as it was the gigantic Jessica her body already fat and her groin and up to her stomach hairy. Her boobs were massive but low hanging and flabby and her skin blotchy. However she jumped me and brutally snogged and groped me before pushing me onto my back and slamming her weight onto me. She stuffed me into her and then powered away. She was not a good rider obviously never before finding men to lie under her bulk but she enjoyed herself coming numerous times on me as I lay bruised and battered by her. I did not come but at least managed to remain hard as she had me. She laughed and swore as she enjoyed me telling me how great college was and how often she was going to screw me. Finally she had been loved enough so she moved and sat her hairy very wet pussy on my face and ordered me to suck her off. I nearly suffocated between her fat thighs as she grunted and rubbed herself off on my mouth and nose. Finally she got off and I realised my first thirty minutes of service to this giantess of a girl were over. I needed a rest and Eleanor was gentle by comparison. We snogged and petted for sometime before I went between her big powerful thighs and after that orgasm she got on me and loved me. I was getting excited and was close to orgasm when she came she smiled at me and pulled the sheet off and went down and took me in her warm mouth. She expertly sucked me to the point of orgasm and then finished me off in her hand rubbing the head of my dick into her soft boob laughing as I came and telling me I was the sixth boy to come on breasts since she got to college. After a quick snog we both heard a knock on the door and up she got.

The next girl was the disgusting looking Tara and she quickly got naked and petted me. After Eleanor I needed a rest and the fact I was not ready for sex annoyed the ugly beast of a girl. However I went down between her massive thighs and licked her stale pussy as she grunted to orgasm. By thinking of Jane I was hard and was quickly on and in the plump girl. We loved for sometime with me kissing and rubbing her massive boobs as we loved. She had three more orgasms but I did not come. This annoyed her and she demanded I did. I tried to explain that in a gangbang a man could not come with every girl (some men do and of course by half way though they are finished. What the hockey girls did to men who fail like this was hideous) but she wanted to see come. I suspect this was because being so grim looking the boys in the last gangbang had not been able to come for her. She asked did I like big boobs and when said yes she made me stand and love her boobs. They were massive and soft and after a few minutes by dreaming of Jane I exploded into their flabby folds. This pleased her and we finished our session by me first licking them clean and then wanking her off while sucking a massive nipple and then with me giving her a final orgasm knelling in front of her my tongue in her pussy and my hands rubbing her big boobs. Emily was next and she was a very gymnastic and eager lover with a trim but powerful body and after thirty minutes I had loved and licked her all over. If I had not been tired I would have come several times with her but I was able luckily to hold off. Sophie was after the last two an easy girl to love and I spent most of my time licking and kissing her between her fat thighs. However for the last ten minutes she had me on top of her loving her and to my surprise I came just as we heard a knock on the door.

This was Molly who stripped and got on me before Sophie had left the room. She was angry I was still soft and brutally rubbed me hard in her hand and then had me. I lay under her massive fat black body groaning as she powered away. I had thought Denise was a rough black girl but Molly made her seem like an angel. She was so rough that it was difficult for me to stay excited enough to remain hard and that is not usually any problem however exhausted I am. Her language was terrible and abusive and she gripped and tugged my nipples as she used me. She came about four times before moving and sitting herself on my face and nearly suffocating me in her dripping wet pussy. As I desperately licked her she fisted my dick brutally. I was so pleased when she got off and Rebecca entered. Compared to Molly she was highly attractive even though she was a very big muscular chunky girl. She was very strong and after I had excited her with my mouth and fingers she got on me and loved me for the rest of the thirty minutes coming many times and leaving me close to orgasm.

Of course having loved all nine that should have been that but of course the hockey girls were never that easy. Therefore after Rebecca had finished the new girls plus Denise entered the room. The girls subjected me to a savage grope and Denise then announced any girl who wanted could have me so long as the rest could watch. Instantly I had Molly on my sore dick and then even worse the gigantic Jessica stripped and sat herself on my face. I do not know if it was the desire not to be shown up in front of the team or sexual desire but all ten girls had me again and for over an hour I had a pair of them on me. I came into Megan after about fifteen minutes but was savagely fisted hard by them in less than thirty seconds. After an hour I was exhausted and bruised and Denise told them it was time to return me to Jane. However before I left she suggested they should show how much they appreciated my services by wanking me off. Therefore I was pinned to the bed and one after another they rubbed me. They did not care that they hurt me as it was for their friend's amusement and not my pleasure I was rubbed and after ten minutes I was hard but painfully sore and not surprise it had taken one boy three days to come for each of them. Therefore I was forced to stand and dance and wank for them. This was humiliating and not erotic to dance for ten drunken girls. They were all at least topless but their insulting comments were seriously off-putting and I could not come to the girls' great amusement. Denise then produced a vibrator and forced it up me and then made me stand while they kissed my dick. This was even more unpleasant but after several minutes I came and splashed come over Tara's boobs. I think the fact I came for her and not the other girls pleased her a lot and certainly after that she always seemed to have a soft spot for me even though later I realised she was a nice girl. I collapsed and lay on the bed as the girls dressed. I was hoping to go but Denise had one more humiliation for me. The girls picked me up naked and I was carried held above their heads as a trophy totally naked across the campus to Jane's room. This was very embarrassing however it was dark and while several groups saw us not many people I think recognised me. In fact any group of men rapidly left after seeing the girls. I was dumped in a laughing Jane's room and left. Later I heard that as the girls laughing walked home they met one of the boys from the course. Apparently he was quite drunk and agreed to sleep with them all. I suspect that spending the next three hours naked in Denise's bed while they raped him sobered the poor lad up totally. As for me I had a shower with Jane and she then took me to her bed put on a very sexy set of underwear and gently loved me. She was able to come many times before I did and even then she raised me from the dead with her gentle lips and had me again but after a very long time that empty orgasm finished me off completely.

I missed all lectures the next day so exhausted and bruised was I. The next day the hockey girls played another college but the PE boy they had used on Monday night had apparently been feminised and then photographed by the girls when he had passed out. In return for the photos had agreed to stand as mascot three times as well as various other sexual services. The game was a draw so they swapped mascots and he ended up spending the rest of the week in the other teams college doing several strip shows for large groups of girls and after that staring in several gangbangs for a smaller but still exhausting number of girls. He was returned on Friday evening dressed in a miniskirt and with all his body hair shaved off. This was worrying because it showed just how nasty other college girls could be. The boy my girls got in return had an easier time. They gangbanged him until he was useless and then left him tied in the changing rooms for Gwen and Gillian and they returned him at lunchtime the next day. Surprisingly my girls were annoyed because while they had used the other teams mascot just for a night and morning their mascot had been used fairly solidly for three days and they did not think that was fair. They did not mean unfair to the poor PE lad but unfair as the other team should have provided a mascot capable of lasting three days and not as Lian dismissively said passing out after just six hours of gang banging. Any way as this boy had been so abused he was not fit to be mascot on Saturday and terrifyingly Lian asked Jane could I stand. Of course she agreed particularly when Lian offered her the PE boy for the night in exchange for me. I protested but both girls just laughed at me. Jane however promised not to let him have full sex with her but just to tease and rape him. I have to say this did not make me feel much better even though I was pleased she was going to pour her hate lust out on him rather than me. I asked what the game was and was told it was against yet another college and the winning team got the other mascot until Monday while the losers just got two hours of his head.

Therefore that afternoon I was eager for the girls to win. Personally I think that without Kelly the team lacked class but last year they had difficulty finding enough reasonable players (One game they had to ask Jane to play) and had many weaknesses (having seen them play a lot I was able to give a sensible comment on them). Therefore they were a much more cohesive unit on the pitch with Lian as the star performer and Jessica as a very good keeper. Of course they were physically a much bigger team and were able to get quite physical with the opposition as well. Anyhow by halftime they were three-nil up and cruising and were able to take it easy and cruise the second half. Instead of fully concentrating on the game they jeered and flashed the other teams mascot. He was easy to recognise because apart from the players and coaches he and I were the only spectators (the girls never had a crowd. As the games were usually quite exciting I could never work out why after all the rugby team usually had a hundred or more spectators). He was a very thin lad who was looking nervous before the game and terrified by the end and the sight of the girls. At the end of the game he tried to run away but three of his girls grabbed him. We all went to the changing room area where the college and the girls had set out a simple bar (The rugby team had one as well I think it was to stop fights in the main bar). This again was something new and while it was good for the teams it was bad news for the mascots. He was crying and begging not to be handed over but his team laughed and one girl told him that he had promised to do this in return for a handjob from her so time to pay up. Then Jessica and Denise grabbed him and he was carted away to a side room his head buried in Jessica's massive boobs. I had a quick beer before being ordered by Lian to go with the other girls to another side room.

This just had a mattress on the floor and surrounded by about six of these girls I was forced to strip naked and lie on the mattress. Then their captain a large pale girl with acne who actually had been their only decent player told me I was to lie and please them with my mouth while they petted me. She told me if I gave good head they would let me come if I gave okay head they would tease me and if I gave bad head they would move from dick to balls and make me wish I was dead. Then she lifted her skirt and tugged her dirty muddy knickers off and told me that I was going to lick them dirty. She sat on my face and I nearly choked as her smelly pussy descended onto me. However I knew what to do and soon had her moaning in orgasm her juices pouring over my face as she came. After her a very slim attractive redhead enjoyed my tongue before I licked a large blonde girl with a very sweaty foul pussy who unfortunately took ages to come. The next six girls were all unwashed and fairly unpleasant to lick off but the tenth girl was a gigantic plump girl who had been a useless player. She smashed her sweaty pussy around on my face moaning and coming three times in as many minutes as I struggled for air underneath her. That seemed to be the lot because I was allowed a beer before the captain told me I deserved to come now. Then she told me she had heard I was a tit man and she pulled her top off and knelt down and ordered me to use her boobs. I did so and even though about eight other girls were watching was soon moaning in excitement between her firm breasts. Then one of her friends stuck a couple of fingers up me and pushed me in and out and I came exploding all over her boobs. I was made to lick her boobs clean and then I was given another beer and her and another girl lay down with me and petted me before making me go down on both of them.

After that I pleasured the smelly large blonde girl. The captain went off and returned to the room and told me and the four or five girls present that she had agreed with Denise that in return for their boy spending another day serving they had me for another hour and could have free access to my dick. With that she grabbed my hard dick from the girl who was petting me and took me inside her and powered away on top as my head was pushed back under the large blonde. After her a condom was rolled over me and about six of them had my dick while others used my mouth. I came into a chunky blonde called Sally. As I had just finished off the girl on my face I was forced to finish Sally with my mouth and then lick her feet as a thank you for my orgasm. Then she made me place my dick between her boobs and get hard again before leaving me to pleasure her friends. I was gangbanged for another forty minutes or so and then came again into Sally. This time she just carried on using me as I sobbed into another girl's pussy until she had come. As I had come in her she was allowed as a reward to rape my bottom with her fist until she had me begging for mercy. Then in return for her stopping I licked nor only her bottom but four more girls as well. Then I was shoved back on my back and the gangbang resumed for at least another thirty minutes. Finally the captain said they had to go but as I had been good I deserved a reward. This was six of them knelling and me going from girl to girl and being boobloved until finally I came exhaustedly between the large blonde girl's ample boobs. Then they tied me still naked to a water pipe and after a final round of savage groping and snogging left me.

I was alone for nearly thirty minutes feeling shattered and cold. Then Gwen appeared as I had suspected and offered to untie me. In return of course I went to her changing room and allowed her to massage and wank me to orgasm. Then she forced me to put on a light blue nightie and lie face down on the table. She placed on herself a strap-on. This was not her largest strap-on but still hurt as she raped me massaging my balls and dick as she did so. She came five times on her end before I came screaming in pain and passed out. I awoke latter to find myself on my back with her on top loving me and a vibrator stuck up me. She loved me for ages as I lay hardly awake underneath her. Twice more I came moaning but got no pleasure before she had finished. I awoke alone on the table the next morning my clothes by my side and dressed and staggered off to recover in my own bed and slept until lunchtime. At lunchtime Jane came to see me. She was wearing a coat and underneath she was naked apart from a pair of stockings. She got on me and loved me until after a long time I came screaming with delight. Then we chatted about our experiences. Apparently she had spent the evening with the PE boy and had used him entirely as a woman even making him answer to a girl's name. As for the hockey girls they had rapidly discovered the other teams mascot was a virgin. This had amused them and they had made him lick them for ages until he was perfect before at midnight they had raffled his virginity. Jessica had won and in front of the whole team she had taken his virginity. In return for only having her to serve that night and not the whole team he had agreed to have her name tattooed on himself and had been taken to her room and left tied to her bed. The hockey girls had then got the boy from Jane and gangbanged him until they were satisfied. That morning the whole team were having the mascot one after another before that evening he was going to do a strip show for them all and then serve them in pairs all night. Lian told us latter that they had indeed all had him leaving him shattered and crying and then humiliated him by making him perform for them. Then on Monday they had taken him into town and persuaded a female tattooist to print Jessica's name on his bottom with the words 'took his virginity' underneath. He had then spent the rest of Monday and all night serving Jessica and several other of the girls before being returned a broken boy to his college. Again I think I got off lightly but knew it was going to be a long year.

No comments: