Wednesday, November 30, 2005

part three

Year three Part three
It was Wednesday before I had recovered enough from the weekend and Jane to emerge from bed. Jane told me that Sandra had taken her to lunch on Tuesday as I lay shattered in bed and she had found her a nice girl and she hoped we were going to see her a lot. I asked what had happened to Ian and Jane laughed and told me the PE girls had dressed him in drag and made him provide them with oral pleasure all Saturday night and all Sunday. They had refused to let him orgasm and I think this was Sandra's suggestion. When Sandra turned up to pick him up he was desperate for release. He had agreed in return for an orgasm to give the girl whose boobs he came on six hours of non stop oral pleasure and to Sandra for allowing him to come for six months he had to do all the housework and for a month only come when she allowed it. Personally I thought he must have been mad as a month coming when such a tease as Sandra wanted must have been worse than the hockey girls. However he had agreed and had spent a minute in Denise's boobs without coming but the first touch of Molly big black boobs had made him shoot. Then the poor man had spent the next six hours licking and massaging the ugly girl's fat body before still in drag Sandra had picked him up the next morning.

I attended lectures that morning and then had lunch with Jane and Lian. I felt totally recovered even though after eating Jane ruined it. She told me she was going to spend the afternoon with Sandra and then the evening as well. I asked why and she told me that her and Sandra were going to subject Ian to some hellish teasing. I asked what I was to do and Lian laughed and told me I was mascot for the team that afternoon. I complained pointing out I had stood on Saturday but the large girl just laughed and told me tough I was the team's number one mascot and currently the only one. I asked who they were played and was told a near by university. I was surprised as the university was much bigger than the college but Lian laughed and said they had few sporty girls and were not a good team. This pleased me until she told me whatever the result I was the property of the other college for twenty-four hours. Therefore I accompanied her to the minibus and driven by Gwen the team set off. The university was big but hockey was not a priority and it took Gwen and Denise sometime to find the pitch we were playing on and even then it was not correctly marked out. The other team had no subs and no mascot but Lian told me that was okay as the PE girls intended to spend at hour in the university bar and pick up a few victims to take back with them. I asked why I was being handed over and Denise told me that last year they had not exchanged mascots but this year the university girls wanted a boy to help them initiate there new members. This made me groan and the girls laugh. Gwen refereed the game with me as the only spectator. My college girls were a better team but the pitch was very poor and stopped them winning easily. After twenty minutes Lucy was hurt when the ball jumped into her and was taken off and I spent the rest of the half patching her up with the first aid kit. The college was one goal up at half time and eventually won four two. However with ten minutes to go the ball again jumped up and for some reason this caused a fight between the girls. Gwen broke it up and then forced the college to substitute Molly and Leah telling them this counted as being sent off. Both girls were distressed and annoyed by this as of course this meant forfeits with the rugby boys latter on. In fact I gathered that Denise and the captain of the rugby team had struck a new deal on forfeits and bets and that this was much worse for offenders than last year. I have to say that this did amuse me as I consider that if a girl is prepared to abuse a boy she should expect to suffer in return. This fight however did not effect the friendliness of the teams after the game and they all went off to shower dragging me along with them. I was worried I was going to be taken into the shower room but instead I was made to wait outside. Soon both teams emerged and I was taken with them to a massive student union bar with very cheap if not well kept beer. The college girls had changed and were on the hunt for willing victims. As for me Lian and Denise kept guard on me and after a couple of drinks the captain of the other team came over. Denise and her agreed I was hers until five the next evening and should then be given my clothes and train fare and sent back.

The girl I was handed over to was blonde and plump with short hair and big bouncing boobs. She squeezed my arm and told me her name was Susan. She had been the university's best player and had scored a very good goal so I was not surprised to find she was the team captain. We finished our drinks and chatted and I watched Jade, Leah, Sophie and a couple more of the girls' chat up a group of three boys. These all looked nerdish lads but they were falling for the girls' charms and flashes of boob. Susan told me they were engineers and freshers as I heard Leah invite them to a party in the college. The boys looked at each other and then nodded and smiled and then the girls linked arms and took them out with them to the mini bus with the rest of the team tagging behind. I smiled thinking about what a shock they were in for as the PE girls would almost certainly give them a very different party to the one they wanted. I was left with Susan and some of the university team who asked me about the PE girls and seemed to admire the PE girls' femdom style. I asked about the university and Susan told me they were a gentle crew and had not realised that mascots were exchanged until last season they had played us and another college and the girls from both teams had nicked boys from the union bar. I asked did they mind and they laughed and said that at the university there were plenty of boys to go around. They seemed a bit snobbish towards the college and this slightly annoyed me. However then Susan told me that this time they had demanded a mascot in return from Denise and had been offered me. I asked why and she told me that the team had six new players this year and tonight and tomorrow morning was these girls initiation into the team. She told me that in the past and for her it had involved a lot of drinking and removing her bra in the disco. However the authorities had ordered the team to stop that so they had planned something very different for this years girls but needed a willing lad to help. I asked why not use one of the many students drinking near us and she laughed and said no what they had planned was much better with a boy the girls would never see again. I asked what she meant and she laughed and told me I would soon find out. Then she suggested we got some food and we went to a very nice cheap burger bar in the union and ate. More girls joined us and by the end I was surrounded by nine smiling young women. I felt relaxed with the food and drink and ready for action even though I suspected from Susan and the other girls' attitude I was in for a tough time.

After eating Susan announced it was time to start the initiation. Susan and two other second years were in charge of this initiation even though it seemed a lot more low key than the college girls. We first went to a disco in the basement and all had a couple of fast drinks to get us in the mood. Then Susan ordered the new girls to remove their bras and knickers and giggling in the semi darkness all six did and Susan placed them in a bag. I noticed then that all the girls were wearing knee length skirts and shirts and realised they had been warned to expect this. Susan then made each girl unbutton herself until her boobs were semi -exposed asking me if I could see enough. I have to say that even knowing that I was going to be in trouble later I found it very exciting as pale boob after pale boob was exposed to my eager stare as sometimes the flash of the top of a boob is more exciting than a topless girl. Then the group of girls were made to go and dance while I sat watching and drinking with Susan and the other two. These were Emma another plump attractive blonde and Sammie a curvy dark haired girl. Suddenly Sammie dropped her hand on my groin and rubbed me and quickly got me hard. The record finished and the girls returned and smiling at me Sammie told me as they were all knickerless so should I be. This made them all giggle and I replied that she was not knickerless and laughing she raised her skirt and I realised that her and the other two must have removed their knickers earlier. Therefore in the dark and surrounded by the girls I had to remove first my shoes and then my trousers to get off my boxers. This made them laugh and as the disco was filling up people looked over. However I was able to get my trousers back on before anyone saw. I went to zip myself up but Susan ordered me to leave my zip down telling me if the girls had to flash boob it was fair I had to flash dick. Then she grabbed my dick tugged it out and rubbed it hard and made me sit back so all the girls could stare at me. Then they started a round of drinking games but I was forced to keep myself in clear view and when a couple of times my erection faded either Susan or Sammie got me back up. Each girl had several more drinks and I realised that alcohol was having its usual effect on a girls inhibitions. Then Susan announced that I had to dance with each girl the catch being that they had to hold my dick in their hand while we danced.

The girls laughed and Donna a dark haired slim girl with small boobs grabbed my dick quite roughly making me groan and pulled me up. Luckily more of them joined in and surrounded me as I danced with Donna. She was drunk and laughed and she danced tugging my dick roughly and making me go soft. After a couple of minutes the next girl Anna a short plump blonde took over. She was more careful and held me tight and gently rubbed me getting me not only hard but also close to orgasm. After the record finished the next one was a very fast one not one to dance to with your dick in a girl's hand. Unfortunately Ruby a slim small boobed blonde was very drunk and nearly ripped it off making me beg her to be gentle. Luckily she was replaced by a plump big boobed blonde called Candy and she was a lot more careful and not only restored my erection but got me excited as well the flashes of her plump, round boobs bringing me nearer to orgasm as her fingers excited me. The next record saw me in the hand of Tracy a dark haired fat girl who giggled as she held me in her tight grip. The last girl to hold me was Gerry a plump ginger haired girl who gripped me close and subjected my dick to an over rough handjob for a couple of minutes until to my relief the record finished. I was tugged back to the table and forced to down a pint in one before my sore dick was released. Then I was pinned in the corner and more drinking games ensured. However now the girls did fast penalties on me. These involved snogging me at first but then Anna followed by Donna, Gerry and Tracy was made to kiss the end of my dick. The next game finished with Candy, Ruby, Tracy and Gerry pulling a boob out and me kissing their nipple. Then I was ordered by Sammie to reach in the bag and pull out a bra. I did so and a quick check revelled it was Donna's. The girls laughed and Susan told Donna to wank me off into it and then put it back on. Donna laughed and surrounded my dick in the soft fabric and watched by the gang set to work. After a few minutes I came and Donna let my come soak in before complaining she carefully put it back on giggling and telling the rest it made her boobs all sticky. Susan laughed and told her not to worry latter on I would lick them clean. Susan smiled and told each girl to rub me vigorously for one minute. I groaned as Donna grabbed me and it needed Susan and Sammie to hold me down as she gave my tender dick hell in her tough hand. After that all five had a go reducing me nearly to tears, as a rough handjob is not what any boy wants after orgasm. However of course it did force me to stay hard and Susan laughed and told the others that Denise had told her I was great for a real long gangbang. Then Susan ordered us all to finish our drinks telling us she had more in her room and part two of the initiation would take place there. I was not allowed to zip myself up but instead was pulled along by my dick by Sammie with Emma on the other side fondling my bottom. It was a long walk to the girls' accommodation and after a bit when we were in the dark the girls stopped and pulled my trousers around my ankles. I hobbled along and they took turns to pinch my dick, balls and bottom. Finally we arrived at a large block and I was allowed to pull my trousers up. We went up several flights of stairs past quite a few people until we arrived at a room near the end of a long corridor. Susan asked did I want a pee and when said yes she opened the door to a loo and watched by the girls I had to go to the bathroom. Then Susan smiled and told each girl to go after me but told the girls that I had to wipe them clean. The girls laughed but all including the second years went and were wiped clean by me. Of course if it had been the PE girls it would have been my tongue but these girls were nicer and let me use paper. However Susan told me to get them clean, as I would be visiting them down below shortly.

Then we piled into a small room and I saw a pile of beer cans and bags of crisps. I was tugged on the bed and the girls sat either on the bed or the floor. Then Susan announced it was time for the lap dancing. Each girl would strip for me and Sammie would hold my dick to see how excited they got me but first I was forced to stand and strip and dance for them as they jeered at me. Finally when I was naked I was pulled back on the bed and my hard dick was grabbed by an excited Sammie. First to strip for me was Candy and she gyrated and removed her clothing and finished by squashing my head into her big boobs. When she was naked Susan suggested she got comfortable and smiling she put on a large blue dressing gown. The next girl was Tracy and she finished by ramming my head into her boobs and also put on a dressing gown. Then the other four stripped for me. When they had finished Sammie announced that Candy had got me the hardest. Her reward was for me to be laid down and for her to drape her big boobs into my face and for me to lick each boob for five minutes. While this was going on Susan, Sammie and Emma also changed into dressing gowns and made the other girls play another game. Donna won and I spent three minutes licking each of her boobs and she laughed and checked I cleaned all my come off her. Anna won the next game and she had the same reward.

Then Susan announced that I was going to rub myself off between the girls' boobs and told me to try and hold back as I would get no rest. Candy went first and in the folds of her big soft boobs I was soon very excited however I held back enough and was also able to survive Donna' small boobs. Next was Tracy and a few minutes between her boobs finished me and I came groaning to the girls cheers. Instantly I was moved to Anna's boobs and while soft I moaned as she moved me in and out laughing as she did so. The next two girls were not too bad either and by the end I was hard and ready for action again. However first I had to clean both Anna's and Tracy's boobs. Then Sammie rubbed me until I was near to orgasm before telling me that I had to come at least three more times tonight and also to keep something back because I had a busy day tomorrow saying thank you to each of them for letting me help with the initiation.

Susan smiled and told them that I gave good head and that it was time for them all to have a public orgasm. First she said I would go down on the three seniors and then I would go down on the others one after another. This made them all laugh as Sammie opened her gown and lay back on the bed and ordered me to get busy and told me she liked her nipples stroked as I licked her. Her pussy was open and wet with excitement as I applied myself to her pleasure and in less than two minutes she moaned and groaned in orgasm. Her orgasm earnt polite applause a most weird response as Emma lay down and opened her gown and demanded the same and I commenced work on her wet pussy covered in fine hair. She took longer to come and as I worked away the other girls carried on drinking and laughing and giving me numerous gropes. Finally she came moaning and groaning and pinning my head hard against her. Next was Susan and she did not hang around and within a minute she was groaning and her juices flooded my face. Then Ruby lay down for my tongue and she swore and moaned as I brought her to a raging and very fast orgasm. Gerry was next and it took quite a long time before she was able to relax and open fully for my tongue and even then it took her quite a lot longer to detonate into orgasm for me. Tracy pinned my face hard into her and her juices went all up my nose as she came very quickly and noisily for me. Donna was calmer moaning slightly as I licked her but came fast on my tongue giggling as she did so. By then I needed a drink but Candy grabbed me and gave precise directions of how I was to lick her. Even so it took several minutes before she became excited even though she then rapidly exploded moaning deeply as she came. Anna wanted her boobs licked before I went down to her pussy and by using my hands and fingers I was able to rapidly bring her to a raging climax. Only then was I allowed a beer and to rest my weary tongue.

Sammie pinched my balls and called me a suck baby as I groaned. This made them all laugh and Susan announced it was time to play the initiation game. She told us all that they would play six rounds and every time a girl won she was in the team and did not have to take part any more. However before starting she confirmed that all six wanted to continue. All nodded and smiled at me and I knew that the night was about to get tougher. This was confirmed when she announced the first game was giving head to me and the winner was the girl I came with however she told them game two was to give me a handjob and that started as soon as I came. I was pinned back and taken into Anna's warm mouth. However they did not seem to concentrate on pleasing me and the rude comments and pinches to my balls and nipples meant that all six had sucked me and while hard I had not come. The insults got worse and Susan ordered me to stop wimping around and shoot or expect her to replace it with a ball kicking game. I groaned but Donna managed to get me close even though it was Gerry who got a mouth full. Laughed at by the others she was forced to swallow. The as she was told she was on the team Ruby grabbed my tender dick and vigorously rubbed it. If they had been rough with my dick for the blowjobs their hands were brutal and they had to pin me down as they savaged me. It was many minutes before I got excited but finally I came screaming in pain rather than pleasure into Anna's hand.

I licked Anna's hand clean feeling completely drained as Susan told the remaining four girls that the five team members would judge the next game. I groaned as she produced a thick black plastic dildo and told the girls that they did not have to take it up them but instead thump me in the balls with it. I was pinned down and screamed as Candy smacked it hard down right onto my poor balls. Donna and Tracy hit me hard but the alcohol meant they missed but Ruby bashed me good and hard. The five girls considered and then laughing Sammie said it was a draw between Candy and Ruby and ordered them to go again. This time Ruby missed hitting me fully while Candy made me scream so hard did she squash them and she was declared the winner. Susan asked was I having fun and holding my bruised balls I told her no. She laughed and said the next game was even worse and told me I was going to get raped. I begged but was pinned on my front as Donna, Tracy and Ruby took turns to ram the dildo up me. Ruby was the most brutal and she was declared the winner. The next game Susan told me with a smile was nicer the two remaining girls lay legs apart and I made love to each for a minute and the one I came with won. Donna and Tracy lay giggling as I was rubbed hard and pushed on them. I started out with Donna but both girls had several goes under me and both had come before finally I came into Donna screaming as my balls emptied and passing out on top of her.

I was woken by female fingers rubbing my dick and found I was hard and on my back. Susan laughed and said as Tracy had not won a game she had to keep one finger up my bottom and her lips sucking my balls while all the remaining eight had pleasure from my dick. I begged but she laughed and got on me and was soon powering away as I lay shattered. Tracy wiggled her finger in me making me groan as I was ravished and her lips sucked and squeezed my balls. However I could hardly stay awake as Sammie followed Susan not that the girls cared they were so drunk as long as I was hard it did not matter. I have no idea for how long I served them but all eight had a go and then Tracy was welcomed to the team and got on me and ravished me followed I think by each one of them at last once more. At some stage the dildo was rammed up me and that kept me hard as I lay groaning under them. Five times I had painful empty orgasms but this just made them laugh and become more savage. During this ordeal several of the girls were sick but they carried on drinking and screwing me until it started to get light and then finally the dildo was removed and I was allowed to sleep.

I slept all the next morning but was woken by a fully dressed Susan and forced to shower. She then made me accompany her to lunch. I gathered that most of the team had slept the morning away after their orgy of sex and alcohol but giggling she told me they would all be feeling better and ready for a nice afternoon. When we got to lunch they were all there and I was laughed over and groped by them all. I was sat down and unzipped and soon my dick was in Candy's and Sammie's hand. Amazingly it became hard even though their rough touch made me moan. This amused them all and thoughout the meal my dick was constantly played with by the laughing girls. When we finished eating Susan told me that this afternoon each of the new girls got thirty minutes of me pleasuring them anyway she wanted. I groaned at that and Ruby told me to be good and keen or she would spend the whole of her thirty minutes raping my tight arse. We returned to Susan's room and again stripper music was put on and I was forced to get naked for them but this time I was made to play with my tender dick until I was close to coming. Then Susan told the other girls to come and have tea and cakes in her kitchen while I got pleasuring.

I was left with Gerry who smiled at me and got naked telling me to knell and suck her off first. I did so and soon the plump red head was moaning in orgasm. She pulled me onto the bed and onto my back and climbed on me ordering me to stay hard but come when she said so. Then she took my sore dick into her wet open pussy and powered away as I lay helpless beneath her. For twenty minutes she powered away coming five times until she got off and kissed me. She dressed and told me I was good screw and I was lucky I was not at her college or I would spend all day underneath her. Anna was next and she also had number one from my mouth before getting on me and as she ravished me she forced me to massage her plump boobs. For fifteen minutes she powered away coming three more times until I knew I was close I managed to hold out until her next orgasm but came with her screaming in pain as my empty balls tried desperately to fire. She was not sympathetic but instead forced me to go down on her and lick her clean and then to two more orgasms. This however did give me time to recover for Candy and this was good as she stormed in and did not strip at all just got on me forced my semi hard dick into her and smashed away. She ravished me for the whole half-hour and must have come eight times before a knock on the door told her to my relief her time was up. She got off laughed at me and left me for Ruby. She was as brutal and also spent the whole session on me. However worse for me was that about half way though I had a painful orgasm but Ruby just carried on and the pressure of her vagina on my sore dick kept me painfully awake and hard. She probably came even more than Candy and by the end I was glad not to be these girls slave. Donna was next and she wanted a long session on my tongue a short session on my sore dick and then another session on my face before leaving me for Tracy. She just wanted my dick but made me get on top for the first exhausting fifteen minutes before changing us around. By the end I was sore and exhausted but pleased to see it was nearly time for me to leave. However all eight girls returned and I was subjected to a brutal line off handjobs until a painful orgasm was forced out of me by Sammie. I passed out but they rapidly got me awake and hard and I was told before going each of them was going to get a final orgasm from my tongue and dick. With that comment Susan got on my dick and Sammie by face and after several minutes both came together. Susan got off me while Sammie moved onto my dick and was replaced on my tired tongue by Gerry. For over an hour they gangbanged me until finally Susan had her second on my swollen tongue and I was finished. Of course these girls wanted more and in return for my clothes I had to allow them to give me a final snog and grope. Only then was I allowed to dress and handed by Susan my taxi and train fare home. I managed to get the taxi and train and slept on the train but awoke in time to jump off and when I returned to my room I fell straight asleep. Of course after sometime Jane turned up wearing a coat and sexy stockings. She sucked me hard and got on me and as she had me forced me to describe in detail what had happened to me. My story made her come several times. She told me that her and Sandra had both spent yesterday topless with a naked Ian but had not allowed him to come at all but instead teased him hard time after time. She laughed and said they had finished up with her and Sandra drunk in bed pretending to have lesbian sex while they forced Ian to lick them out but had left him tied naked and frustrated on a chair. Jane giggled and told me the next morning she had sucked him still tied to the point of coming and left him crying for relief for Sandra to deal with. Jane and myself made love for a long time until she forced me to come and I passed out underneath her.

No comments: