Friday, November 18, 2005

Anita and pecking

Hello
My name is Anita and I would like to share information about my time at university in the eighties. Currently I am sexually inactive and I find my fantasies are either vicious rapist and revenge or incidents from my younger and in some senses happier past. Being a brazen girl (some would say a real tart) by the time I went to college I had done the dirty deed with well over a hundred boys since losing my virginity at a young fourteen. I had experienced or experimented with most things sexual and considered myself a sexual expert. However I was very accepting of the sexual stereotyping in society. (Then I did not think it odd that a boy would not go down on your muff however clean it was but expects you to take his cheesy prick into your mouth. Now I know that is sexist crap.) Before college I had no real female friends and preferred the company of boys. As most teenage boys want a girl for sex only I had been happy to oblige them making me even more unpopular with the girls. When I got to college I had no experience of girl gang to boy sex apart from a couple of games of strip poker and a summer factory job where some new young males were stripped and made to walk through the laughing women who pinched and petted them as they went past. I had on probably a dozen occasions been involved in boy gang to girl sex and had found it reasonably enjoyable. However while I had been having regular sex for many years mostly I found it very difficult to reach orgasm.
I found it tricky to settle in the college as for most of the female students it was a Monday to Friday experience before returning to BF's at home. The mixture of boys to girls was about even and discos were a regular feature of the week. At weekends and occasionally during the week this was where the social scene was and at first I continued my usual sexual behaviour. Then after about a month I got friendly with D (still my best friend) she was more attractive, slimmer and more intelligent than me. However we agreed on many things and became close friends. It was through her I became involved in the practice of forced girl gang boy sex. While I am sure you do not want a chronological history it had started about a year before I got to the college and possibly died out within a couple of years of me leaving. During my four years it involved about forty boys and about sixteen girls. It had started in revenge for the rugby club stripping girls for charity (Not naked just removing a couple of items I think) and a boy had been grabbed stripped and then bonked by about six of the girls. For some reason he was not connected with the rugby club but a normal student in the university. After that they had tricked about a dozen boys and given them a pecking. (As in hen pecked)
To be fair it must be pointed out that in my first month the University rugby club run competitions for virgin bashing, pig bashing and back passage bashing. (I was a score in the first two competitions but after doing it at sixteen do not do it up the wrong way) with large prizes of beer for bonking the most girls. Therefore the actions of a small group of girls counted for nothing against this macho posing. What we did was not harmless by any means but compared to the damage done to an acquaintance that gave up her prized catholic virginity to the new love of her life to find it worth four pints of beer it was fairly minor and did not I think caused any suicide attempts. After my first experience of being the dominant sex I became a convert to the notion of female sexual superiority and nothing since has changed my opinion that if this was generally true and reflected in society the world would be a happier place. I actively participated in about forty boys pecking and indeed bagged three of them myself. (D bagged the most but few boys could resist her sexual allure) I did have normal sex as well as top sex and indeed had several near adult relationships as well but I found top sex the best and continued to practice this after college as much as possible. Most boys were done only once but about a dozen were lightly blackmailed into being done again and a few even more times. After boy was done by the gang you could get him to give you a personal service and I think out of all the girls I was the one who demanded this the most. (Three of the boys became BF's of other girls but all these relationships did not last the year.) The girls doing the pecking were a hard core of myself, D and two others with usually about eight others who participated in about half the peckings. While during my four years at college sixteen girls were involved the maximum size of the attack group was ten.
Each pecking followed the same fundamental course. Chat up by one of the gang, an evening of petting with one of us and an invitation, a drink with the gang and away with the original girl, The sucker strips and agrees to be love slave and/or tied to bed, girls enter room, tease and humiliation followed in most cases by girl on top sex until the poor sucker was exhausted. However it is thinking about the variations on this theme that gets me excited and I will post individual peckings latter.

No comments: