Wednesday, November 30, 2005

part six

Year three part six

The next morning I had to suffer the embarrassment of walking in girls sex gear to the shower room and was seen by two giggling first years. However Lian and Jane did not want to use me again. I discovered at lunch with them both what the hockey club had got up to that weekend. The girls had played first and reserves against the sixth form girls and won both games not that it saved Dave and Henry who were handed over. In return the hockey girls were given two sixteen year old lads both apparently virgins who had been tricked into standing as mascots. Both believed they were going to lose their virginities but of course had no idea how it was to happen. The hockey girls had forced them into the changing rooms and stripped them naked. Then they had forced them to lick each girl's boobs before making each lad wank for them. The reward for the one who came first was to kiss each girls pussy while the loser did the girls bottom. Neither lad knew how to give head so when they had finished in the changing room they were taken to Denise's room and tied to the girls' bed. There they spent the evening being trained on how to lick, suck and kiss a woman by the team. Lian told me that both had been shocked by the girls' lust and the demands placed on them. As the evening progressed the girls got drunker and more savage and both boys had a couple more painful orgasms forced out of their dicks by the girls' rough hands. At midnight they were made to play with themselves and with the other lad and photos were taken. When I asked why Lian told me that the film was for the sixth form girls to blackmail them with into serving them on demand. Then the lads' virginity was raffled and Emily and Jade won. The boys were lucky to have their first intercourse with two of the prettier girls but that was just the start and they were gangbanged by the whole team until after two in the morning. Both were had by over a dozen of the girls and were reduced to shattered blobs by the merciless and very drunk girls. Finally they were tied together naked on the floor for the rest of the night. The next day they were scrubbed clean by the girls and tied back onto the beds and the gangbang resumed. Mid morning neither could get it up so the girls feminised them and they spent the rest of the morning tied to chairs licking and being raped by about six of the girls. Mid afternoon the sixth form girls returned with Henry and Dave and took the two lads back into their possession. Both were shattered and dressed in drag but apparently the sixth formers planned to force them to entertain them for the rest of that evening.

As for Henry and Dave they had been mistreated as well. The girls had taken them to one of their houses and made them perform a strip and then lap dance for the girls. Then both had been taken upstairs and visited by the girls one after another or in groups and made to satisfy them anyway the girls wanted as a loud party was held downstairs. Henry had suffered as after a few hours he could not get it up and the girls had abused and insulted him. At the end of the party when only girls were left the two lads had again been forced to dance and perform before another gangbang took place with Henry being tied between Dave's legs to lick pussy as the girls used Dave. This had continued nearly until dawn but the boys had not been given much sleep because another group of girls had turned up and taken them to a different house. Here they had been used savagely for several hours before performing a no holds barred show for a large group of girls at lunchtime. By then Henry was a blubbering wreak and he had been left feminised with a vibrator rammed up him while Dave satisfied the remaining girls. On their return to college Eleanor had taken Henry off while Dave had entertained Denise and a few others before being allowed to sleep. I have to say I was very pleased to have missed this and considered my weekend while weird as easy by comparison. I also discovered that Audrey had paid Jane for my modelling. Jane had surprisingly given the money to Sandra to help pay for the clothes Ian had been forced to buy her. A strange set up if you ask me but still Jane had some nice clothes and also had purchased paid for by Ian various new sex toys for her and I to play with. Lian finished by telling me that the three new girls had spent Sunday night topless in the bar, which was luckily for them fairly empty. This was part of their initiation and Lian told me they were making it very tough for the three girls and when I asked why she told me it was because they wanted to join late but admitted it was really for the amusement of the other girls. I asked if they objected and she smiled and said that on the contrary it made them even keener. In fact Lian smiled and told me I was to help tonight. I was not happy but Jane agreed.

Therefore I turned up at Lian's door as ordered and she took me to the changing rooms. Inside were the rest of the team and a tired and naked Dave. The only girl missing was Eleanor who was apparently still in bed with Henry. The girls apart from the three new ones were fully dressed. Laura, Debbie and Sheila were all wearing just a pair of tiny knickers. My appearance produced cheers and Denise announced the party could start. She told the three girls that after the streak they had just done across campus they were nearly though the worst of their initiation but told them that they still had to destroy and provide boys for the team. She said she had hoped to have three toys but only two had turned up adding that Henry was useless anyway. Therefore the rules had changed she said. Each girl would spend twenty minutes licking us but would have twenty minutes off after doing us both. However the girls would be in that time expected to consume at least two cans of beer. The game was girls verses toys. If by midnight they had made us both pass out they won and had to do a naked streak if not they lost and after the streak they had to knock topless on a dozen boys doors and offer the boy a blowjob. In addition victory reduced by one the number of boy breakings they had to do. This was greeted with cheers and worried looks from the three girls. Denise turned to Dave and myself and told us that while we were getting pleasure at one end we were giving it at the other with our mouths. Also she said to make us try and last if we won we got to go home at midnight but if we lost had to go on the streak as well and maybe do some door knocking as well. This made us both groan and rapidly I was pinned and stripped by the giggling girls and when naked forced onto a gym mat. Molly smashed her massive body onto me and I found myself staring up at her hairy pussy as she sunk onto my face. As I desperately started to lick I felt my dick being taken into a warm mouth. As Molly moaned in delight on me I saw I was in the capable mouth of Sheila. Next Jessica used my mouth and then Jade and as Jade wiggled around on me I came. Sheila pulled off me and milked my come into a glass as the girls jeered. Soon after Laura took over and Sheila moved onto Dave and brought him off within a couple of minutes. Laura sucked hard and after about ten minutes I came again and was milked by her soft fingers before resuming in her mouth. By the time she was finished I was close and it only took Debbie a few minutes to send me over the edge. All the time the other girls were taking turns on my tongue. They had also put on some music and were playing drinking games. The main party was in the PE bar and seemed to involve not only the hockey team but also other girls and some boys.

I was getting tired and Debbie was able to bring me off once more making me moan and groan my face full of a laughing Denise. I survived twenty minutes of Sheila and the same from Laura before Debbie did for me for a fifth time. By then my dick was sore and I was finished. However after two hours of oral pleasure I knew I was only half way there. All the time my own tongue had been kept busy as the hockey girls enjoyed me. Virtually all stayed dressed as they sat on me as they were wearing skirts and no knickers. As for Dave I think he had come less than me but suspected he was equally exhausted. At that point I realised the girls would win. I was at the empty orgasm stage and during the next long painful hour each girl dragged another orgasm out of me. Being sucked however skilfully was no pleasure for my sore dick but the game carried on as did the stream of girls for my own very tired tongue. The girls were also getting drunk and therefore more brutal. In a small gap between pussy licking I gathered that Leah had bet a boy that he could not survive ten minutes between her boobs. He had accepted and in a side room had been boobloved by her. Of course after nearly five minutes he lost it. If she had lost she would have been his for the night but as she won he had to serve her all night and in addition provide six hours of oral delight for her and her friends (An hour per minute he was short. She had taken him off to enjoy but invited the rest of the pack to come along latter and have him as well. As for me I was in Sheila's mouth and with Jessica and Molly taking turns on my face had two extremely painful orgasms. Then Dave passed out his dick in Debbie's mouth. He was left unconscious by the girls for several minutes before Denise grabbed and squashed his empty balls until he awoke. My last two orgasms had made the world spin and I knew the next would finish me. Laura took over cheered by the watching girls. My face was left alone and I was able to see Dave being raped with a bottle as Laura worked away. I was so tired that after fifteen minutes I came screaming in pain and passed out and even the knowledge of what was to follow could not save me.

I awoke screaming to find Denise raping my bottom with a beer bottle when I was awake I was forced under the shower before being placed back on the gym mat. Then I please the three girls one after another with my mouth and sore dick. This was rubbed hard by Denise making me sob and the touch of the girls' pussies as they ravished me made me sob. Then it was midnight and Dave and myself were pulled up. We were made to stand and suffer having our balls painted by the jeering girls. Then Denise told us as we had lost not only did we have to join in on the streak across campus we had to knock on various girls doors and offer ourselves to the girls inside. I protested pointing out that while a topless girl would get a positive or humorous response a naked man would get arrested. Denise agreed but told us she had selected the room we had to offer ourselves to telling us that if we refused the whole teams were going to crush our balls. I also pointed out that we were shattered and useless and she laughed and told us tough but agreed we needed some help to stay hard. I wished I had kept my sore mouth hard and both of us had vibrators rammed up us and they forced our dicks upright. Finally we were ready and were forced out by the laughing girls. The three new girls were topless but wearing skirts and shoes while we were both naked and shoeless. Therefore they were able to run faster and forced us to keep up by kicking us. We staggered along moaning at the rough ground and freezing cold in the night air. Luckily the campus was virtually empty as we jogged around. However we were seen and laughed at by three groups of people. Two were male groups who gave the girls a hard time and one lot tried to grab their boobs as they run past but one was a gang of females and it was Dave and I who suffered as they chased us and both of us suffered slaps to our bottoms before they let us go. Finally after fifteen minutes or so we arrived back at the changing rooms. These were dark but the girls found three hockey shirts for themselves and two girls dressing gowns left out for us with a note from Denise about which rooms we had to visit. We begged for mercy but they laughed and the girls agreed to let us wait until things were quieter but then they jeered at us and ordered that we knelt and gave each of them oral pleasure. We did so and afterwards Debbie and Laura grabbed Dave while Sheila ordered me to follow her.

The campus was fairly still as we walked along and Sheila told me I was to knock on the door of three of the rugby boys sluts and offer myself. She laughed and said Denise wanted to introduce these girls to femdom and we were going to be the bait. I was very unkeen but trapped. I was sure I could get arrested or beaten up by an angry boyfriend. We went into one of the larger all girls' houses and I knocked on one door and luckily no one answered. I think the closer we got the more Sheila could see it was a silly idea. However she insisted we try another door. This was opened by a girl who glared at me and I stammered out my request to serve her. This made her frown but when she saw Sheila in the background she laughed and told me I was an idiot and slammed the door in my face. I think I caught a glimpse of a boy in her bed as she closed the door and Sheila laughed when I mentioned that and told me she was a real slut. Then we went up a floor and I was made to knock on another door. This was opened by a plump blonde girl with massive boobs I had spoken to before called Jackie. She was one of the rugby crowd and laughed at me and then smiled and told Sheila to sod off as she would look after me. I was tugged inside her room. She told me she had heard the hockey whores were playing silly games with boys again and smiled and told me she did not mind joining in. She was wearing a long T-shirt and sat on the bed so it rose up her and I could she her blonde hairy pussy. She told me she had heard the hockey team trained boy as to be good at giving head and was I. I nodded and she grinned and lay back on the bed and told me to get busy. I knelt between her plump thighs and licked her pussy finding it clean and easy to excite. After a couple of minutes she was moaning and climaxed powerfully on my tongue. She held my head against her dripping pussy for a while then pulled me on the bed and tugged my gown off me. She told me she needed that and later on she told me that it was because she had slept with two of the rugby boys without climaxing earlier that evening. She rubbed my dick and its forced erection excited her and I was tugged on and into her. I loved her moaning along with her as her pussy grated my very sore dick. She came gasping for a second time but powered on her hands fondling my bottom. However when she found the vibrator up me she asked what it was and what had happened. I explained about the bet and she laughed but was sympathetic telling me she had assumed I was highly excited and needed her. She pushed me off her and helped me remove the jammed vibrator and then she got some water and helped clean my balls. Then she lay next to me and massaged my shoulders and then the rest of me telling me I was mad to let them do it to me. My explanation about Jane made her smile and she told me love was blind. Then suddenly nearly crying she told me about her love of one of the rugby players who treated her like shit and made her sleep with other members of the team and then called her a whore. I ended up cuddling her, as she was so upset. I think that while she found being forced into sex by her lover highly distressing I have to be honest and say I found it a turn on even though Jane frequently took me to the limit.

We conversed for sometime even though I was shattered and I found out a lot about the attitude of the rugby boys to their girls. I have to say they were worse than the hockey girls were as they seemed a lot more callous towards the girls feelings. The hockey girls after all usually only used a boy once unless he volunteered to serve again. As she talked I realised that Jackie had a lot in common with the hockey girls and that Denise's plan to split them off would easily work. I told her that the hockey girls were not as bad making her smile and she agreed that forced sex was not a problem for men. Then she stroked my dick and I moaned and she laughed and said unless the bloke had spent four hours being sucked dry. She said it was a shame that I was so tired as she really fancied having me. I took the hint and licked and sucked her large full boobs before licking down onto her pussy and bringing her quickly to another raging climax. She tugged me up and massaged my groin and when I groaned she told me we could go to sleep so long as I promised to visit and please her when I felt better. I agreed but it was sometime before she stopped talking and I was able to sleep. I woke up in bed with Jackie and she kissed me and then got me a coffee. My dick and bottom ached from last night and of course I had no clothes. Jackie talked away at me and suddenly told me she felt sexy. I did not want to make love to her so I licked her boobs and then her pussy until she orgasmed. I needed to get to my room so she got me a spare sports top of her and gave me a pair of her shorts that did not look to girlish and dressed like this I was able to make it to my room. My door was unlocked and when I opened the door I found in my bed not Jane but Sheila. She was asleep but awoke when I got in. She asked had I had fun and laughed at my non-committal reply and then ordered me to get naked and join her adding that four hours licking dicks last night had left her with desperate sexual needs. I did as she said and was soon naked in bed with her. Her slim sexy black body surrounded me and she rubbed my sore dick until I was hard and got on me. She loved me for over thirty minutes, as I lay groaning and empty under her. Six times she moaned in climax before she was sated and then she jumped off me and put on her sports kit. She gave me a final kiss and left telling me she was going to screw my balls off when she was a full team member but that Denise had set up a real tough series of challenges for them to complete.

I missed another morning of lectures but felt better by lunchtime. That evening I went with Jane and told her all that had occurred and she insisted as I knew she would that Jackie was owed a full session with me. Latter she wanted to make love but seeing my dick was still sore she dressed me as a girl and used my bottom instead and after an hour being pumped I was begging her to use my dick. She refused and I was glad when she stopped raping me and let me finish satisfying her lust with my tongue. The next morning we had a maths test I had forgotten about and while I passed it I did under perform. I gathered Dave had got a slap to the face and a kick for his troubles before he had been forced to knock on Gwen's door and she had used him all night long. As for the boy who had lost the bet to Leah she had enjoyed him several times before a group of the girls turned up and he had protested but they had silenced him with their bodies and used him until he was shattered. He had spent the next day in Leah's bed giving her and the team the six hours of oral sex he had bet and they had finished off by gangbanging him that evening. That afternoon the hockey team was playing a Christian college so they did not have mascots to exchange. The girls expected to win easily so they left out a load of their better players and were most annoyed when they lost. Their only amusement was that in the dull bar after the game Denise made the new girls pick up (even though it was a virtual kidnap) one of the trainee priests and wank him over their boobs. Apparently he cried and begged but the girls forced him and told the rest of the team that while his brain may have said no his dick was very keen (and large) and he came three times without problem.

Any way I had an afternoon to catch up on my work and by getting down to it by teatime I was back on track and up to date. I went for tea and ended up sitting with Peter. He told me he was pleased to see me and said he was going to let me in on the secret. Then he amazed me totally. He handed me a picture of Lian. She was totally naked and standing legs apart one hand on her pussy and smiling. The picture was taken in the changing rooms and I gasped as I saw it. He laughed and told me that he had more. I asked how he got them and he giggled and told me that a couple of friends had set up a camera to get a load of pictures of the girls naked. I told him I was amazed and he puffed up with pride and told me he would sell me pictures of the girls if I wanted them. I nearly said no and told him to get lost but then I realised that the girls would kill me if they found out I knew and did not tell them. So I said of whom and how much. He told me £2 a picture and then opened his wallet and handed me a mass telling me to order what I wanted. It was an amazing set of shots taken over a couple of days I would judge. He had pictures of over half the team and a few other girls including Jackie. I asked did he have one of Jane and he looked a little ashamed and told me no. I asked what he meant and he confessed that picture had been taken of her changing but it had missed off her head and was not in focus. From that I gathered someone had sat holding the camera to get the pictures. Thinking I quickly realised they must have been taken from the primary block opposite though the small top window. I decided to show keenness with him even though I wanted to smack him one. I think actually that he was so naïve that he did not see the girls as real people. I ordered six pictures from him. One of Lian, Jackie, Jade and Leah and two of Denise including one of her with a finger stuck up her pussy and her mouth open. We agreed on £10 for them and he told me I could have them tomorrow. I asked who had taken them and he laughed and said a friend of his. He admitted he had brought the whole series from this person for £ 10 and was hoping to sell them for a big profit. I spent the evening doing my project and Jane come around later on. Jane had also got some information about spending time in an America college. It involved a summer teaching in a camp and then college but got you a diploma but did seem like fun so we both applied. As competition was very hard for places and we had agreed not to go separately we expected nothing to come of it as the chances of us both getting on were limited.

The next morning with a smile Peter handed me an envelope containing the pictures. I had tea with Lian but did not tell her about the pictures. She told me that the girls were carrying on their initiation and I asked what they were doing now. She laughed and reminded me how the other girls had to wank a boy onto their boobs and how with nine girls it had taken their victim ages to manage it. Well with just three girls they had to make him come on each boob. They had picked up a victim selected by Denise the night before and drained him. They had also trained this lad to lick pussy and he had spent the next day in Laura's bed proving to the other dozen girls he did know how to lick it. I asked how they had ensured he co-operated and Lian told me that Laura had fixed pegs to his balls and tied him to her bed and the pegs had only been removed when all the girls had been pleased. After that he had been ordered to come on each of the three girls boobs for a second time before he was released. Lian told me she had been to see him and he was struggling to come onto Sheila's boobs even with Laura using a vibrator in him to encourage him. I asked what else the girls had to do and she smiled and said that this weekend as a final test the three girls had to allow the rugby team to wank on their boobs and then topless with the lads filth still on them they had to go to the bar and persuade a boy to come with them and force him to lick them clean and then leave him for the team to enjoy. Then she added each had to provide an individual mascot but also they had to provide one as a team. This was going to be easy because Sheila had tricked a friend of hers into visiting this weekend with the promise of her and he was going to perform as mascot. I asked about Henry and Dave and she glared. Apparently Eleanor had told the others not to use Henry and had walked out of the team in protest. I reminded Lian that this was not the first time it had happened and she agreed but said that before the boyfriend had served several times more than Eleanor was prepared to let Henry serve. As for Dave he was still recovering from the sucking and even worse the kinky attentions of Gwen. With the loss of Lucy and Karen the team was reduced now in numbers back to sixteen and Lian commented that was enough and when I agreed she laughed and kissed me hard on the lips. I asked what the girls got for the boob wanks and Lian smiled and said two lads wanted to join the rugby team and the boys had agreed in return for the girls topless that their two potential members would spend a weekend as the girls pets. I left with the photos still in my pocket but did not see Jane that night. Instead to my surprise Jackie knocked on my door and invited herself in. We chatted and she made a pass at me and I smiled and kissed her. We were quickly naked and in bed and I went under the sheets and pleased her with my tongue. Then I was pulled on top and we made love until I came with her. After a short rest we repeated the whole scene again. Then she after giving me a short time to recover sucked me hard and got on me and loved me. This time she had come four times before I did. By then I was tired but she rubbed me until I was hard and then made me please her twice more with my tongue before getting on me and loving me again. She must have come six times before I lost it and then she got me to finish her with my tongue. Then we had a final drink and kiss and she left telling me to keep quiet about this, as her boyfriend was not to know she was screwing me on the side. I fell asleep thinking that an interesting time for me was in store.

No comments: