Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Anita makes Craig suffer more

Last post described how we treated Craig on a drunken Friday night. In this post I want to finish off describing how he suffered in our hands. I got up a little late and by then P and F had got Craig up washed him and made him dress in a pink miniskirt and bugger himself with a bottle. They had done this by threatening to release the pictures of him. Anyway I staggered to the kitchen for a coffee in my dressing gown feeling very rough. P told me an orgasm would make me feel better. She told Craig to kneel in front of me and get busy. I just opened my legs for him. Usually when sober I would not have been so blatant but anyway the orgasm did clear my head and I have always found sex to cure headaches not cause them. I made the sucker bring me off three times before letting him go and please P in the same manner. Then we forced him to wank and strip for us but did not allow him to come. We did not know where to chain him so I volunteered to keep him in my room. Anyway we took him to the bathroom and made him piss as we watched before making him lie in a shower. P and F used him as a toilet and then I did as well. I had never pissed on a bloke before and cannot say it did anything for me. However we used quite a few suckers in this way just to rub our superiority into their faces. After that I showered with Craig and made him give me cunnilingus again before I knelt and tit teased him. I took him to my room and made his face up and painted his nails a nice pink before tying him down. P and D came in and soon the little darling had a nice set of pink balls as well. We told him if he could survive fifteen minutes of our teasing he could go but after a couple of minutes he shoot a massive load over my tits. P grabbed his balls and dick and gave them hell as he screamed. Then he licked me clean as we tit teased him hard again. My reward was first go on his dick so I was left alone to enjoy him. I screwed him for sometime rubbing my tits into his face as I pounded away occasionally stopping to use his mouth. During my session he came again but I suppose I must have come six times at least. After me D had him and then P used him for cunnilingus while she teased his dick and tugged his balls to calm him. By then it was lunchtime so the gang went in and gave him some more rough treatment. The only food we fed him was some chocolate flake bars from our snatches and cream from our tits.
The gang used him all afternoon. I had one session on my own and a latter joint session with D. Of course he was meant to be playing rugby and the team were not amused so that was the end of his college rugby career. By the end of the afternoon he was broken but still able to get it up easily. We however played the tease up smack down game on him for longer than I think anyone else suffered. We rubbed and used our boobs and mouths to excite him then either smacked him between the legs with a wooden spoon or just tugged his balls until he was soft again then repeated. This game drives a man mad and most boys are no good for loving if you play it with them for a long time. Craig however suffered I imagine nearly a hundred rounds before we were merciful and allowed him to do the hand line. He came with S the last girl in the line but we all gave him another round in our hands for fun (fun for us, he was crying fit to bust when we finished with him). We all had a session of cunnilingus before leaving him alone with a couple of the girls and going out drinking again.
We were a happy bunch when we returned and four of us went and played with him again. The T's had drained him quite a lot so teasing was not as much fun but instead we gave him a real tough time. It rapidly turned into a gang bang with Craig pleasing us with all his sexy body. After some time we relaxed and untied one of his hands and made him wank for us. He was made to come then get himself back up before the orgy resumed. I left him with the other three and went to sleep in D's bed as I suspected she was going to spend the night with him. I awoke late and went to the kitchen to find several girls eating being served by Craig wearing women's underwear and make up. He cooked and served me breakfast as well. I was a little sore after last night so I did not demand his services down under. Frequently when we did a pecking I got very sore and I can only assume a boy's dick is stronger. Of course another explanation is that the suckers had no choice and had to serve even if lovemaking really hurt. Judging from the expression on his face when one of us rubbed him between the legs I suspect he was very sore as well. Anyway T took him off to her room for some fun and I finished eating. Little Nick then turned up and we put him to work cleaning and washing before I went back to bed. After a bit I got up and ordered Nick to get in my bed and gently lick and massage me for a very relaxing gentle session before sending him back to work. Meanwhile Craig was not having it so easy as his pecking entered the final stage. For the gang this was the icing on the cake when the boy was exhausted and not at all interested in sex. However he was made to screw and serve us as we demanded for the whole day. Anyway I had a go on him and his dick was cutely hard and I got on top and pounded away on him for the whole session enjoying my comings and the fact that he was unable to come. I fact for most of the time he lay eyes closed and silent apart from the occasional groan as I accidentally bent his dick inside me. I went out for the afternoon to the bar and allowed a boy (S) from the rugby club who I had been with before to pick me up. He was a sexy hunk but very fast lover. I gave him a tit job then he gave me cunnilingus (Actually to be fair he gave excellent head) and then we made fast love. After that fun I returned to the kitchen for a coffee and a go on Craig. I went in still full of S's juices and got the sucker to lick me clean laughing at his disgust as I did so. Craig really had to struggle to get it up for me as I gave him a brisk hand job but then I had the best sex of the day from him. He was hard but completely empty and unable to come. Indeed I think his dick was so sore every movement hurt him. His worried and frightened face prettily staring at me as I screwed him was a massive turn on and gave my comings and extra touch of excitement to make them special. After me he served three or four more times before we went in and gave him a beautifully rough final play before telling him to go with threats of using the pictures against him. We told him to come back on Wednesday but I think he remembered what I said and did not turn up. This did not matter as we gave Little Nick a real pounding instead. About four weeks latter P saw him in a disco and forced him to go outside with her and give her cunnilingus several times before she pissed all over him. I assumed he had left the college after that but a year latter we again saw him at a disco and T and F picked him up and took him back for a personal service. He was not pecked again but I think he served several of the girls individually after that. However I did not go with him again as I was into fresh meat by then.
Anita

No comments: