Friday, October 07, 2005

College daya (part four)

Part Four.
After all my humiliations I was pleased to have a few days with just Jane. During that time we had several more sessions with the sex toys and I was able to make her come with the vibrator. However she much preferred to use the strap-on on me and by the end of the week my back passage was quite sore however my dick had recovered from being gang banged and I looking forward to a fun weekend. Unfortunately Jane went away for the weekend so I ended up spending an evening out with Lucy and then a busy time going down on her that night and the next day. However I think I missed Jane's period and suffering her expert teasing. The next couple of days were equally relaxed even though Kelly told me that the hockey team had dragged some poor blokes into their shower block stripped them and forced them to go down on a whole gang of them before shoving them out totally naked and covered in paint.

The hockey girls always seemed worse in the spring term as matches were called off not that they ever behaved as traditional ladies. Then on the Wednesday lunchtime I was eating with Jane when Kelly came and sat at our table. After sometime she asked Jane if she could borrow me for the afternoon as the game was off and the girls were going to have a special indoor tournament and they needed a boy to be the prize. Jane agreed so long as she got me back by midnight and when I tried to argue told me I was her slave. Therefore after lunch I went with Kelly to one of the gyms. Inside were about a dozen girls some I did not know but present were Denise, Hanna, Nicole, Leah, Paula and Ella. My appearance was greeted with cheers, jeers and laughter. No one seemed to object to me being present or to the idea that I was to be given as a love prize by them. Denise and Nicole grabbed me and assisted by Kelly they soon had me naked and had stolen my clothes. I could not protest as Denise had me pinned to the wall and gave me a violent grope and snog. They were going to play 4 v 4 games non-stop. They had enough girls to make up four teams and agreed to play a league system of ten-minute matches. The winners of the last match got me between matches and afterwards the overall winners won me. Then a gym skirt was placed on me as well as one of their shirts. Before they started I was given a mass grope and snog for over ten minutes then suffered as two teams went out to play for another ten minutes. By the end of that my dick felt quite raw but of course was rock hard as they had deliberately stopped me from coming.

Denise, Paula, Nicole and another blonde girl won the first game. Denise was obviously the leader because she pulled me into a changing room threw me on the floor tugged off her knickers and got on top and I was forced to lick her extremely smelly pussy. After her I pleased Nicole then we went back outside. This was the pattern for the afternoon ten minutes with one group followed by ten minutes with another group. Sometimes I provided oral sex but usually I was snogging but all the time my dick was being given a hard frustrating time. Finally after over two hours the mini tournament finished. I have to say the girls played hard and tough and with skill. I had been worried that Denise and her team would win indeed I had given her several rides on my face already and did not fancy an evening underneath her again. However they had lost out by one point to a much more attractive team. This was led by Ella and Leah both of who were attractive even if Leah was a queen bitch. The other two girls were Daryl a good-looking blonde with a chunky rather than slim body but a lovely face and a sexy mouth and Vicky a slim big boobed girl with odd-looking ginger hair. I was presented to them in the same way a cup would be presented with much cheering and taunting. The girls decided to take me off to Leah's room and put tracksuits on. They did not shower because as Leah said I would lick them clean. The other girls laughed at me and gave me a real rough grope as I left. The other girls went in to shower but Denise laughingly told the rest she was going to keep her pussy dirty for some toy boy to lick clean. I was still wearing the gym skirt but luckily it was raining so hard we passed no one as we run to Leah's room. When inside I was stripped of my wet clothing. I was shivering with cold but was soon in Leah's bed with her and Ella both naked and rubbing me warm. My dick had being given a real work out during the afternoon so I was well frustrated and the feel of female fingers soon had me close to coming. This amused them and Leah said they should get me to shot a load so I did not lose it in them. Therefore the blankets were tugged off and the two girls rubbed by dick. They took turns to grab it and rub along its length and soon had me moaning. I came and shot a mass of spunk out making all four laugh. After that I was washed with a cloth as they discussed how to use me.

Even through nakedness did not bother them among themselves they seemed to prefer to have me alone. It is amusing how the girl gangs reacted to screwing me in front of their mates. Sometimes it was not a problem but sometimes if any of them seemed a little shy I was left alone with a girl. Anyhow Ella a went first and she lay naked on the bed legs apart and got me to knell and go down on her while my hands stroked her boobs. After her Leah returned and got me to lay on my bed lick her off and then give her a second orgasm as she bashed away on my dick. Then I was enjoyed by Daryl she remained nearly fully clothed throughout. She removed her knickers and lay on the bed legs apart and had me go down on her small pussy then I was pulled on top to love her until she came again. It was a struggle not to come inside her and as she approached orgasm I came but was able to carry on pumping enough to bring her off as well even through it was quite painful to still be inside her when she came. After a final snog I was left for Vicky. She bounded in stripped and jumped me I was groped snogged and bitten and then pushed down to lick her wet smelly pussy. By the time she came I was hard again and was soon inside her as she got on top and blasted away. After she was pleased Ella returned and this time she also stayed dressed and just lay on the bed knickerless and legs apart and my tongue was used to bring her off twice after that I performed oral sex on each of the other girls giving each of them two orgasms. Then after another session between Ella's thighs I pleased Leah with my tongue and then my dick. Daryl was next and this time she got naked and I was able to admire her fit body. She got on top and loved me pounding away in a sexy but aggressive manner until she had come twice. By then I was on the edge of coming and seeing this the sexy minx put me into her hot mouth and sucked until I came. As I lay exhausted she moved up and carefully kissed my own come into my mouth and forced me to be the one swallowing. Amazingly I did not find this disgusting indeed it made me have a second little orgasm as she forced me to swallow. The trouble was within a minute she was gone and an eager Vicky entered stripped jump me and demanded my dick in her pussy. Of course she had to wait for me to recover and she subjected me to a tirade of abuse. She got on my face and I licked her as she roughly rubbed my sore dick. Luckily when she came it was hard enough to be of use to her however for me it was a very unpleasant experience and I was pleased when she came and got off. I expected Ella to return for my tongue again but instead I was left alone for a few minutes.

Then a mass of girls entered the room and jumped me. I was groped kissed and pinched. Looking around I realised that Kelly, Nicole and very worryingly Denise had joined my four captors. They were so rough with me I lost my erection and was roundly abused by them until Leah took off her top and gave me a tit job until I was rock hard again. As I moaned in her soft bosom Denise stripped off and got on me and presented her very smelly pussy to my mouth. I nearly choked as I licked away but luckily it did not take her long to explode on me. Then she moved down and was soon grinding my dick to pieces in her sadistic pussy. As she licked a naked Kelly got on my face and another unwashed pussy was presented for cleaning and pleasing. For about an hour I suffered one girl on my dick and another on my face with all using me apart from Daryl whom just watched and Ella who yet again only used my tongue. After nearly an hour I came into Leah with Denise on my face. This was not a good move, as Denise demanded I continue to tongue her while Leah wanted pleasing as well. I was verbally and then physically assaulted by them and reduced to near tears by Leah holding my dick in vicious vagina her as she tried to please herself. Finally I brought Denise off and then was able to satisfy Leah with my tongue. Then I was pulled off the bed and thrown from girl to girl being groped, pinched and slapped. I did not think it could get much worse until Leah suddenly produced a cucumber. I was bent over a chair and suffered the humiliation of having it pushed up my behind by a laughing Leah as the others mocked me. The strap-on was painful but the cucumber was real agony and soon had me begging and pleading however this just amused the girls more. Therefore Leah started to pump me with it making me sob. Soon she got a real rhythm of pumping going each slam into me making me scream. Then the girls noticed I was rock hard. This increased the insults and they decided to bring me off. Therefore Leah increased speed and Denise pushed her tits into my face and took my dick into her hand. I did not think I could come under such painful and humiliating stimulation but horrifyingly I did. Not only did the orgasm give me no pleasure but also the after orgasm was excruciatingly painful as Leah carried on raping my behind and Denise cruelly rubbed my sore dick. I did not lose my erection however and was worried I was going to be drained again. However they got bored and I was flung on my back and used by several of them again.

I was hoping my ordeal was now over but they had other ideas. They now wanted to go drinking and to take me along. However my clothes had gone so they dressed me in the still wet skirt and top and pulled me out. I begged them to let me go but Kelly had her hand up my skirt and held me firmly by the balls so I had to follow. We got to the bar without me really being noticed and I was pleased when instead of going into the bar I was tugged upstairs and into a small upstairs bathroom. Then I was unceremoniously stripped and dumped in a cubicle with Kelly. Kelly sat on the loo pulled down her knickers opened her legs and I was forced to knell and get busy pleasing her. After her I pleased Denise, Leah and Nicole. By then my mouth was hurting and I was freezing cold as the bathroom was either unheated or the heater was broken. Then Paula came in and gave me a pint of beer to drink which I was forced to down in one. After I had finished it she told me that all the girls had spat into it. Then she laughed and opened her legs. She had no knickers on but soon my tongue was busy again. During the next two hours I was given no rest no sooner had I finished one girl off than another wanted me. In total I pleased ten different girls eight of who had enjoyed me before and two new ones. One I can remember nothing about and the other was a thick set blonde with a nearly hairless pussy but a very wide vagina however she did not tell me her name and I never found out who she was. During this time I was forced to drink four more pint of beer and the additions to each one got worse and worse. All contained spit but then they added nose pickings, pubic hair (mind you I had eaten a lot of that already) and sweat. The last two were the worse because apart from all the other things they added some urine to the glass. Eventually the bar closed and they got me out by then I was sore tired and cold.

I was dragged naked back to Leah's room by about six of them however it was an awful night and surrounded by them I do not think anyone saw my humiliation. When we were in her room I was flung shivering on the bed and the gang got busy again. I was soon rubbed hard and licking Denise's familiar but still foul pussy. Then Kelly grabbed my dick and she slammed away on top. I was extremely sore and tired and to suffer them again was terrible particularly as drunk they were even rougher than before. Again all six had a turn on my mouth and dick apart from Ella who had three blasts from my mouth. I did not come but instead found each thrust of them on me painful. Finally it was midnight and I was pulled up. My dick was painfully hard and they decided to force me to come. I suffered a rough handjob for several minutes before Leah returned with another cucumber. This one was smaller but still hurt as I was bent and raped. A couple of them took turns to rub my dick as Leah raped me. It took several minutes of agony before again I came without pleasure. Even then I had more to suffer as the cucumber was used to force me to stay hard. Then Leah jammed it agonisingly into me. Ella had some red paint and they painted the words toy and baby love on me before telling me to go. I was still naked and begged for some clothing but they just laughed at me. However Kelly agreed to help me to get to Jane's room.

We left and luckily it was still raining as I staggered along beside her naked with the cucumber stuck in me and covered in paint which by the time we got to the other block had run into a red covering. Kelly told me I could not see Jane covered in paint so she pulled me into a shower room. I then had a lovely hot shower with her. She used my hard but sore dick to please herself then with me still wet and naked I was pulled by her to Jane's room. Jane was naked and in bed when we arrived and laughed when she heard what I had suffered. However they had to pull real hard to loosen the cucumber from my bottom. Then Jane put on the strap-on and told me as I now could come from anal sex to lie still and enjoy. Then she banged me for a long time with Kelly rubbing and kissing me. Then Kelly forced me to my knees and got me inside her. This was not a big success because try as we might we could not get our movements co-ordinated together and my dick and her pussy had several painful collisions before we gave up and instead she used my tongue. Both girls had come three times before I came again. This was not as bad as with the cucumber but was still painful and without much pleasure anyway I soon passed out with my tongue still inside Kelly. I was woken to find both girls naked and in bed with me with my dick inside a pounding Kelly. I have no idea how long they loved me one pounding away while the other kissed and groped my shattered body, as even though my dick was hard I was barely conscious.

I awoke mid morning alone in Jane's room. I was bruised and my bottom really hurt. I was trapped in Jane's room, as I still had no clothing. However I needed the bathroom so I grabbed a towel and ran to the bathroom. Going to the toilet really hurt but I had a warm shower and then ran back to her bed and fell asleep again. That evening Jane and Kelly returned and forced me to try loving both again with the strap-on. However while we managed better this time we still failed to get it right. Also my bottom was really hurting so Jane stopped and had me please both her and then Kelly with my tongue. Finally Jane produced my clothing and I was allowed to dress. We went for tea and to my horror the PE girls were eating as well. We sat with them and I was teased and insulted by them. They wanted to take me with them but Jane refused telling them she wanted me for herself tonight but they could borrow me latter. I spent the night with her and by the next morning my bottom was feeling better however an exhausting night with Jane meant my dick was still sore. That weekend I was going home for my father’s birthday party I invited Jane and slightly to my surprise she accepted. My parents seemed to like her and gave us a room together but Jane refused to make love in my parent's house and we just slept together. I think we learnt a lot more about each other that weekend and her fondness for me deepened. However she was adamant about loaning me out to other women telling me that I enjoyed it, that it made me a better lover and was good for our relationship the first two statements were probably true while it took me a long time to understand what she meant by the last statement.

No comments: