Thursday, October 20, 2005

College days(part thirteen)

Part thirteen.

A day of rest without sex got me back on form and the bruises to my body had faded away. However the next morning I had to clean for Erica and I complained about the amount of work she gave me and for a change and to my surprise the girls agreed. Kelly spoke to her and on her return she had a whole crate of cheap but very drinkable red wine and an agreement to reduce the work I had to do. However before I could celebrate she told me that I return Erica could smack me and that I was to take Lucia on three dates this week. However the morning was better as all I had to do was scrub the downstairs and by the time I had finished it looked respectable. Of course I had several sessions on Erica and suffered her repulsive groping. By the end both my balls and dick were bruised by her rough handling. Lucia was not around but I was told to come to the house nicely dressed at seven. The girls were very keen that I did not disappoint Lucia and when I was dressed in my best jeans and shirt I think I looked good. I met Lucia who was wearing a short and tight dress with her fat boobs trying to squeeze out of the top. I expected us to go into the town or village but instead we waited and then were driven to another village by a middle-aged man and his daughter who must have been a friend of Lucia. This girl was plump but a sweet flower compared to Lucia with a round happy face. She talked to me and I realised I had to play Lucia's boyfriend which was not difficult as my French was atrocious and no one spoke good English. The girl was called Annabel and the father Pierre and I had to be careful not the laugh as these were the names of the characters in my old school French textbook. We arrived and went into the village hall where they had a regular disco for the young people. The disco was alcohol free and I think Lucia and Annabel were among the oldest people there. However the DJ was good and I drunk coke and smiled as loads of people talked to Lucia and I danced with her, Annabel and many other French girls many of whom must have been fourteen at best. It was very odd being with such young people but I was a success and did actually enjoy myself. At midnight the disco ended and we all poured outside where a fleet of cars was waiting to drive the teenagers' home. I walked Lucia to her house but she made me come quietly upstairs with her and took me to her bed. We both lay on the bed naked snogging and petting and after about ten minutes I went down on her and she came fast trying not to scream them we petted again for nearly thirty minutes with her rubbing my dick quite hard for most of the time. I tried to show her how to do it nicer and she fisted me until I came in her hand. She licked her hand clean then sent me down to bring her off and then we continued snogging and petting. After about thirty minutes I had been down on her again and she knelt over me and boobloved me until I came all over her large but already hanging boobs. This excited her and I licked her off three more times the last orgasm taking her several minutes to reach.

After a final pet she told me to go and I carefully dressed and walked down the stairs. I nearly died because sitting waiting was Erica dressed only in her massive knickers and holding the wooden spoon. She grabbed me by the groin and asked me if Lucia was still a virgin. She was obviously scared I was going to take her daughter's cherry but for the life of me I could not see why she found that important. Then she pulled me over her lap and used the spoon on my bottom twenty or more times until I begged her to stop. I have no idea why she hit me except it turned her on. Then she lay on the carpet and made me strip and remove her knickers and then lick her dirty pussy until she moaned in orgasm. Then I was dragged into her and luckily I was hard because as she raped my mouth I realised she was drunk. It took her a long time to come and as soon as she had come I was made to bring her off for a third time. This must have taken twenty minutes and when she came so did I. She was annoyed I had orgasmed and pushed me back between her fat thighs but as I licked her she pulled my legs up and fisted my tender dick brutally. Amazingly it became hard and back on top I was dragged to finish her with my dick and then give her a fifth orgasm as well while she raped my bottom with her fat fingers. Finally she seemed pleased and I was allowed to go. I limped off my dick very sore back to my tent nearly falling over three couples having an orgy on a blanket. I got to my tent to find Jane waiting she stroked me as I explained what had happened then got on top and loved me finishing me off after about twenty minutes with a mind-blowing blowjob.

The next day we went sightseeing and arrived back for an evening swim during which I was made to make love to all three girls standing in the sea coming into Jane. The next morning I tackled Erica's bathroom a particularly filthy job particularly the toilet. Erica was not around much but did make me love her on her bed twice. We all sunbathed in the afternoon but I spent most of my time on Mandy's sleeping bed giving her oral sex. The girls were talking to a Welsh couple in there thirties camping near us who smiled at me when finally I emerged tongue exhausted from the tent. He was a big bloke who had a very high opinion of himself and she was a small round woman who hardly said anything called Sandra. We shared supper with them and then I got dressed for my date with Lucia and left them. Again Lucia was wearing a dress that looked as if it was designed for someone three sizes smaller. This time we walked to the village and met Annabel again and another French girl called Maria. She was nearly as big and ugly as Lucia and I realised these three girls must be the girls the prettier girls took the mick out of. We spent a couple of hours in the town drinking coke and wine in a bar. The girls talking and occasionally greeting other young people whom were milling around. I sat close to Lucia who several times kissed and groped me in a very proprietarily manner. Then we went to Maria's house to watch a video. Maria went in first then called the rest of us in as her parents were out. We went to her room and sat around with more coke and crisps. Then Lucia pulled me on the bed and petted and snogged me unzipping my jeans and tugging my dick out while the other two put on a video and pretended not to see what she was doing. After about five minutes in her hand I was very excited but Lucia let go of me and spoke to the others who giggled. Then Lucia ordered me to do a striptease and wank for them. It was very embarrassing to strip for them particularly as Lucia kept up a running commentary and when I was naked they made me come for them all three clapping as I orgasmed. I was sure Lucia had told them I was her slave because she then pulled her dress up and got me to knell remove her red knickers and lick her sweaty pussy off. She came within the minute and then I was made to lie naked on the bed and was surrounded by the three girls. The video was ignored as all three petted and kissed me and for over twenty minutes I was their plaything. I got excited and they took turns to fist and stroke me till I came into Annabel's hand groaning as they laughed. This did not stop the game and they soon had me back hard and they fondled me for at least another twenty minutes. Where it would have ended I do not know because suddenly Maria's parents returned and Lucia and myself had to quickly flee though the window with me naked clutching my clothes. We walked back and Lucia laughed and told me she had left her knickers behind. She lifted her skirt to show me her pussy just as a car went by and that made her very embarrassed. However five minutes down the road she dragged me into a field and stood legs apart while I knelt and satisfied her. Then we walked on but five minutes latter I was kneeling in another field pleasing her and finally I licked her off by the campsite entrance. This satisfied her and I was allowed to go back to my tent and Jane.

The next morning I discovered that the bar had told the girls they did not need them any more as with the season in full swing they were to busy. However we did not let that spoil the day and spent it sunbathing and in my case several hours under Mandy and Kelly providing oral pleasure while my poor dick was expertly teased. Luckily Jane made love to me properly so the teasing was not to bad. Anyway by evening I was tired and then I was told that the Welsh couple was going to do a partner swap with us tonight. I was to go with the wife while the girls got him. It was a woman in control evening and I had to do whatever Sandra wanted. The girls told me he was expecting some real fun but they planned to tease him, feminising him, rape his bottom and make him give them hours of oral sex without relief. The whole idea of being swapped did not appeal but at eight I was handed over. However Sandra was very sweet and we sat drinking for a bit while she told me what an idiot he was. He liked swapping but she hated it and she wanted children but he did not and rarely did he make love to her. I told him what the girls had planned and she laughed and told me he would hate it and it served him right. I did not think she wanted me but then suddenly she kissed me and we were soon naked in her bed. We made love twice but she did not want me to come into her instead each time she finished me off in her mouth. It was very gentle soft loving. We slept together and when we woke up I went down and pleased her and then she returned the compliment before asking me for seconds. As I licked her she told me that her husband was going to be desperate for relief in her pussy and she was highly fertile right now and he was going to get her pregnant she was sure. Particularly as I had beautifully warmed her up and at that point she moaned with orgasm. We got up and the girls dragged him over. He was tied up wearing a nightie that I am sure used to belonged to Helga wearing make up not only on his face but also all over his balls. The girls handed him over to Sandra who took him into the tent as I was dragged off.

Then I was sent to clean for Erica and suffered for nearly two hours as she subjected me to an unbearable grope against the sink only broken by three sessions of lovemaking on her foul body. Then after that she took me upstairs and had me three more times on the second of which I joined her in orgasm. I returned to the tent to find the girls were out but was seen by Sandra who told he her husband was sleeping having come twice into her but had not made her come. Therefore she came into my tent and got me to lick her off before yet again blowing me and after that she gave me a final kiss and departed to see if he was able to love her again. I went to find the girls but could not and when I returned the Welsh couple had gone. Sandra had left me a note of thanks and told me he could not face seeing the girls again as they had humiliated him so much. However that evening even though I was tired I had another date with Lucia. This time we walked to a boy's house that was having a party for about thirty people mainly younger than Lucia. We danced for sometime and then I was dragged to a corner and made to lie down between her and Maria. The lights were on low and soon the girls had my jeans open and me out and hard. For nearly thirty minutes I was petted and kissed stroking them in return. I came in Maria's hand with my own hands trapped in Lucia's bra and luckily this stopped the game because all three of us went to get a drink while my tender dick was allowed to recover. We got speaking to a whole gang of girls with Lucia rubbing my bottom as we spoke. Then I was told that the girls all wanted to kiss an English boy and the girls dragged me into a large larder. A pile of cushions was thrown on the floor and Maria pulled me next to her and kissed me very hard. While she was doing this Lucia was playing with my jeans and helped by a couple of others she got them and my boxers off. My dick sprung free hard and made the girls laugh as they run out slamming the door behind then and leaving me in just my shirt with a grinning Maria. Maria stopped kissing me and lifted her skirt and got me to take down her knickers and lick her black hairy pussy until after over five minutes she moaned in orgasm. Then she opened the door and was replaced by a very pretty dark French girl who lay next to me and kissed me fondling my dick as she did so and pushing one of my hands down her top and onto her firm boob. After about five minutes she left and Annabel entered. Like Maria she did not want to kiss me but wanted me to kiss her and I managed to lick her off within a couple of minutes. And then I spent several minutes as she practised her oral technique on my dick. I came and she spat my come out all over my shirt and then got me to take it off and wiped me clean with it before leaving me naked. For the next two hours I was naked in the larder. Usually one girl was with me but sometimes two but also I had several long periods when I was left alone. I suppose about a dozen girls visited me but apart from Annabel, Maria and Lucia they all remained dressed and apart from a touch of their boobs kept me out. They on the other hand were very free with my body and I was groped and snogged. Many of them were younger than Lucia so I was pleased they did not demand more. Finally Lucia visited me and got me to please her before she handed me my shirt and jeans but not my boxers back. She seemed pleased and I gathered that being locked in the larder for a forced snog was not an unusual party game. I think she said that one of the girls had been made to kiss a whole pile of boys topless with them fondling her boobs but was not certain if she meant this party or in the past of whether she meant in the past she had (see what I mean about my French). After that I was allowed to drink beer and watch various couples groping in corners a very familiar scene from my own youth. Then I was dragged on the dance floor and was forced to spend the next two hours dancing with a whole gang of girls who had kissed me earlier. The fast dances were okay but the slow dances involved me being petted sometimes by several of the girls. I ended up lying on a sofa with Lucia on top kissing me while several girls had my dick out and my jeans around my knees petting me until I came all over the back of Lucia's dress. Then Lucia turned on top of me and lay across my face and got me to lick her sweaty pussy while her and her friends tried successfully to get my dick back up. In total she made me lick her off three times to her friends amusement. My dick was sore from overuse but after a few more minutes Lucia announced it was time for us to go. I was given a final pet and kiss and then the four girls left me and went across to a young bloke with glasses who was standing alone and just grabbed him and dragged him on the sofa. As we left I saw they had got his jeans off and one was sitting on his chest her shirt open and her boobs stuck in his face while the others were busy between his legs. Maria left with us and we walked her home first however when we got to her house instead of going in they took me into a shed. Once inside I was forced to strip and then go down on each of them before finally Maria left. We walked home and Lucia stopped for a very long snog and grope finishing with me between her fat thighs yet again. She asked if I had enjoyed our three dates and I said yes but that I was pleased they were over. She glared and said they were not but I just smiled. I got back to the tent and Jane awoke and we made love but my orgasm was too much and I passed out still buried in her pussy.

The next morning I was told the girls had been speaking to Erica and she was willing to employ me as her houseboy full time. I refused pointing out what a bitch she was and we had quite a row. However after I returned from my shower the girls were very pleasant and did not raise the subject again. We went to the beach and after sometime they talked about moving on an idea I was keen on, as I was sick of serving Erica and Lucia. However Mandy said they did not want me necessarily but fancied a girls week in Paris enjoying the sights and showing the stuck up Paris boys what it was like to serve the English. After that the subject dropped and we spent the rest of the day on the beach apart from Kelly who went back early. However she joined us for dinner and I was aware that her and Mandy were whispering to Jane but as soon as I tried to listen they stopped talking. We got back and shared a bottle of wine and then Mandy said it was time for some real rough sex. Before I could react all three jumped me and soon had me naked and tied hand and foot. Then I was dragged into the wood and carefully tied spread-eagled on the ground again. Mandy sat on my face and forced me to lick her tight pussy while Jane and Kelly had a turn bouncing on my hard dick until it spurted into Kelly. I licked her dirty pussy as Jane licked me hard and then used me as Mandy resumed on my tongue. My dick pleased all three girls, as did my tongue before I came powerfully into Mandy. She finished herself off on my tender dick making me moan and keeping me hard as the gangbang continued. For about an hour more they used my dick and mouth until I could resist no longer and came into Kelly and passed out. I awoke to find all three taking turns licking my tender hard dick and was told this was my final present for being a good boy and at the time that comment meant nothing. I resisted for nearly ten minutes before Mandy brought me off and I exploded into her mouth as Jane rubbed her boobs over my face and passed totally out.

I was aware dimly of being untied and moved and then lying on something soft and being retied again with a collar or similar fitted to my neck. Then I opened my eyes in pain as my dick was subjected to a very brutal handjob and opening my eyes I recognised the room I was in. I was tied on Erica's bed with a dog collar fixing me to the headboard and my feet and hands tied. Erica was crouched over me naked rolls of fat hanging as were her gigantic flabby boobs fisting me. I moaned and desperately realised my sore dick was hard. With a grunt she lay next to me and pulled me onto her and with some difficulty inserted me into her pussy. Then she forced me to please her using her fingers in my bottom to move me in and out. After a couple of minutes she grunted in orgasm but after a short rest she resumed penetrating me and this time it took longer for her to come. A short rest was allowed before we resumed and this time it was nearly twenty minutes before she grunted loudly with orgasm ramming her fingers deeply and painfully into me. Then I was pushed off and onto my back and she started to fist me in her rough gasp telling me to come or else. Of course the girls had drained four shots from me and she was far too rough for me so after five minutes I was still hard in her harsh grip. She swore at me and left returning with the wooden spoon and I was turned over and smacked about a dozen times on the bottom and then screamed as she raped my bottom with the handle of the spoon. Then she made me lick her dirty pussy until she grunted in orgasm and then I was pulled back and she got the spoon and hit me several times on the balls before she resumed rubbing me ordering me to come. This was a terrible experience as I knew if I did not come she was going to do some serious damage with the spoon so desperately I tried to imagine it was Jane stroking me and after several minutes just as Erica started to lose her temper again I came. Only a drop of spunk dripped from my dick as she brutally fisted me and the sensation was all pain and no pleasure.

I passed out and was woken in the morning by her smacking my balls with the spoon. When I was awake she pushed me between her thighs and my tired tongue discovered why they used so little toilet paper as I pleasured her. After that she turned me on my front sat on my legs and pushed her hand up my bottom laughing as I screamed before turning me back and getting me to lick her hand clean. Then I discovered that her toilette involved me licking her feet and armpits clean before she forced me to lick all over her flabby boobs. The taste of her nearly made me sick particularly as several times my balls were roughly squeezed by her. Eventually she put on clean clothes and left me. She returned with coffee and forced me to drink. I need the bathroom and that made her laugh. She forced me to wait legs crossed on the bed while she finished her coffee extremely slowly then dragged me to the bathroom and stood behind me holding my dick as I pissed. Then she sat on the toilet and pissed as I was forced to watch but I noticed she did not wipe herself clean afterwards. Then she turned on the shower and pushed me under it getting me to clean myself as best I could. Then still wet I was taken back to her bed and left alone for sometime.

I was desperate for the girls to come a rescue me but very worried. Then I heard Mandy and Kelly talking to Erica they came upstairs and all three stood smiling at me. Then Mandy gave me a terrible shock. She told me that they were off to spend the week in Paris. However to pay for it they had sold me for the next four weeks to Erica. I objected but with a smile Mandy told me I had no choice but to do whatever Erica wanted. To ensure I did they had given all my stuff including my passport to Erica to store and she was going to give it all back after my four weeks of fun were up. The expression of horror on my face made all three laugh and I knew I had been completely set up. I asked about Jane and Kelly told me they had persuaded her it was for my own good. Mandy told me they had brought a few things I would need. She handed Erica my wash bag and a pair of trunks. Then she handed over showing me the vibrator and Katherine's nightie and stocking set. Erica grabbed the vibrator and then quickly turned me and rammed it up me making me scream and all three laughed again. I begged them not to leave me but they said they were already packed and Erica was getting them a taxi to the station. They said when they were enjoying Paris they would think of me licking Erica and then they came over and both of then gave my balls a squeeze and kissed me. They left with a final wave and giggle and I knew I had been well set up and was trapped as Erica's house slave. I cursed and cried but could not escape and knew that even unchained what could I do.

No comments: