Monday, October 31, 2005

College days (summer 2/5)

Holiday. Part five

We arrived back with me still in drag. Ah Kum laughed when she saw me and suggested I come to her office. Once there she ordered me to strip laughing as I did so and then under her desk I went and for two hours I knelt shattered and licked her to orgasm after orgasm as she burnt up her accumulated lust on me. Then she got Jane who arrived with some spare clothing and in front of the two women I dressed before Jane took me off. She helped me shower and then removed all the varnish from me before taking me to bed for a beautiful session of lovemaking under her wonderful body. I came twice then fell asleep in her arms. I was woken by Lian joining us and spent a not so pleasant hour under both girls until after two more orgasms I fell asleep again. That evening I had tea and then sat in my room. Then Suzy knocked on the door and swept in pulled her robe off and grabbed me telling me though I was only a toy I was a good screw and she wanted me. I lay on the bed as she got on me and ravished me for thirty minutes until after six orgasms she was sated. We lay together and she told me that apart from her all the girls had gone. I expressed relief at that but she laughed and told me not to be so happy as the new girls were even worse and already a dozen of them had grabbed, stripped and ravished two boys. They had then raped their victims with some sticks before leaving them tied together and covered in mud. I told her however I was a member of staff and she laughed and said I had obviously offended Connie because she had told these girls and another apparently even rougher gang all about me and both groups were determined to have me. This made me groan and she giggled and told me so long as I satisfied all my regulars I should be okay as I would be permanently in bed and unavailable for raping. I groaned again as I realised how true this comment was. Then she pushed me between her thighs and for thirty minutes she took pleasure form my tongue. My reward was a boob job and after I had come massaged and cleaned her boobs and satisfied her for a final time with my tongue she left me. Latter Jane turned up and confirmed what she had said telling me Connie hated both of us but could do nothing to Jane because Ah Kum protected her and me but Connie could get at me though girl attacks and I was to watch myself. We made very gentle love and fell asleep having chatted and kissed and remembered why we loved each other.

The next three days were peaceful some teaching and lovemaking but only with Suzy, Jane and Lian demanding my dick even though my tongue also pleased Yein and Ah Kum. This was enough without being totally exhausting. As for the new female students they smiled at me and whispered when they saw me but I was careful not to be alone or attackable by them. However I was lucky as one of the male staff and two of the male students were grabbed and gangbanged by the girls in separate attacks. These attacks involved two separate groups of girls and while it must have been horrible for the men concerned no permanent damage was done. Luckily the two groups of girls were not on my corridor instead it had a collection of very quiet pleasant girls. The worse thing was that three male students and two girls were sent away for taking drugs causing quite a scandal among the others. Then Ah Kum went away for the day and at lunchtime Connie came over and told me she needed me to take a group out on a field study that afternoon and I agreed. Of course the bitch had set me up as I realised when I met the girls. There were eight of them all seventeen and quite attractive in a very obvious and smutty manner. My arrival and attempt to play the teacher just made them laugh at me a situation I was familiar with from teaching practice and I was roughly told they knew all about me and how I was the owners sex slave and also screwing her daughters as well as Suzy and to shut up or they would rape me. I was amazed by their knowledge, as I am sure the Chinese girls would have been as well and realised Connie had been seriously indiscreet about me.

We walked out into the grounds but they did not want to fill in the nature worksheet and I was not surprised it was a trivial task for seventeen-year-olds. Therefore we sat down in the cool of the trees the girls talking and smoking while I read a book. I was hopeful of getting rid of them after about thirty minutes and having a lie down, as I knew both Jane and Suzy were planning to love me latter. But just as I got ready to suggest it as a group they stood up and approached me. I knew I was in trouble because as four approached me in pairs the other four cut of my escape route and each girl had in her hand a fairly hefty stick. I pretended not to notice but that did no good as a plump dark haired girl with fat legs and big hanging boobs called Carla told me that as they were not doing the work they needed something to amuse them all afternoon and I had been voted in to amuse them. I told them that was impossible but they laughed and Carla waved her stick in my face and told me I could have It easy or hard. I asked what she meant and was told that if I struggled they would beat me up then strip me then screw me and then leave me hanging in the shower but if I co-operated we could all have a good time. Realising I was outnumbered and seeing the way they were waving the sticks around I said I would co-operate so long as they were nice to me a sentence I think that lost it in translation. They all giggled and Carla told me they were going to nice me to death. Then her and another plump dark haired girl with a big nose and even bigger boobs called Bella pulled me up and accompanied by the girls I was walked back to their room. They gave me no chance at all to escape and we met no one who could have saved me. We entered a room containing six beds all covered in girls clothing and things.

Carla then pulled me close and snogged me her hands rubbing my bottom and after her six more of them snogged and fondled my bottom. Then Carla pushed me onto a bed and I was pinned down by four of them as she unzipped my trousers and pulled my dick out. She rubbed it smiling and I was rapidly hard. Then the other girls gave my dick a grope making me moan with excitement and pain, as they were not over gentle with me. Then Carla ordered me to stand and strip and reluctantly I did so. When I was naked I was pushed on the bed and Carla lay on me and snogged me her hands playing between my legs with my dick and balls. This was the way as each girl did me the same and while one snogged and fingered me her friends pinched and tickled me. Then Carla told me to relax and show them how good I was at pussy licking. She stripped off her jeans and white knickers. I moaned as I was held still and she gently sunk her groin onto my face while two of her friends gently squeezed my balls and rubbed my excited dick. I knew I had to perform and perform well as I felt the other girls not over gentle massage of my balls. Carla had a wide hairy and quite grubby pussy but I applied myself diligently to the task of satisfying her and after a few minutes was rewarded by the sound of her moaning and screaming in pleasure. She got off me telling the others no wonder the owners wife wanted me. Next on was Bella and she like her friend stayed dressed from the waist up but was naked below so I could fully lick her hairy damp pussy and she also came fast and powerfully after a couple of minutes. All the time the girls kept my balls gripped and my dick was teased and excited but never enough to bring me off. After Carla I licked out two slim girls both of who had not washed for sometime between their legs and both of who came very fast on my face covering me with girl juice. Then a very big round girl with thighs as large as my head got on me. Her name was Michelle but she was no belle indeed her rough touch and crude comments had already worried me and when her pussy slammed into me and I smelt her I knew she was not a nice person. However she groaned with delight as I licked her and came reasonably fast on me but when she came she pushed her pussy into my mouth and her weight nearly choked me. After her was a slim and pretty girl with round boobs and long slim legs called Noella. She wiggled and moaned on me and soon she to had been pleased.

If I had any hope that they would be satisfied with one go on my face the sight of Carla crawling up me told me the truth. She made me kiss her pussy but told me I needed to lie still and think of anything apart from sex. I discovered why because when my tongue had wet her pussy she moved and slotted my dick into her and powered away on me. Luckily she came very fast and as soon as she orgasmed Bella threw a leg over me and forced her pussy into my mouth. I excited her as Carla got off me and as soon as she was clear Bella moved and ravished me vigorously. I was getting very close but managed to make her come just before I did. However as she sat grinning down on me she realised how close I was. The rest of the gang moaned saying I would come and go soft but Bella smiled and tightened her pussy and casually moved up then down on me and deliberately forced me to come. As soon as my orgasm started she pulled me out so all the girls could see me squirt come over myself. Then she got off me and Carla wiped me clean with my own shirt. My dick went soft but soon all the girls were busy rubbing and stroking my dick and balls and Carla pulled her top up and rubbed her boobs in my face followed by Bella until after only a couple of minutes I was sore but rock hard and ready for action. The next girl did not want wetting and got on and ravished me her slim body flexing on top of me. After her her friend had me but she was a lot gentler. By then I was getting excited but when Michelle rammed her pussy onto my face I nearly choked. Then she got on my dick and smashed away in a brutal manner her tough vagina bending my dick most painfully as she ravished me. Again she came fast and was replaced by Noella who made me lick her pussy while her hands excited my dick. Then she turned and slipped me into her tight soft pussy and ravished me. She took longer to come I suspect because she wanted to bring me off with her. She was successful because when she came I moaned and groaned and came with her to her delight and the rest of the girls' anger.

Noella got off and Bella and Carla grabbed my dick and made me sob and beg as they brutally rubbed it ordering me to stay hard, as they wanted me now. Somehow I did stay hard and my reward was to be ravished by Carla with Bella forcing me to provide her with oral pleasure. My dick was very sore as Carla had me and my mouth was tired so I did not enjoy the experience. After that the two slim girls had me and I realised I was now to pleasure in pairs. Then Michelle brutally attacked my dick with her vagina while Noella moaned on my tongue. After that I had no rest but instead Bella took control of my dick while Carla's open wet pussy had my mouth. Then the two slim girls had me before Michelle sat herself on my face and I felt the tight exciting pussy of Noella on my dick. I was excited and Noella knew it and wanted me to come. She did not orgasm very quickly and Michelle had grunted with pleasure and flooded my mouth with her foul juices before Noella started to get over excited and I came with her and this time she pulled off and held my dick in her hand as I came. Then I was allowed a short rest and a drink before being pushed back onto my back by Carla who ravished me while Bella enjoyed the attentions of my tongue. Again all six girls had an orgasm from my tongue and dick but this time even Noella did not bring me off. By then the two slim girls had been pleased enough and they left me with the remaining four (two had left when the sex started) and for several minutes we chatted and had a drink before suggested a game of round the toy. I asked what that was and Carla told me I lay on the bed and massaged one girl's pussy with my hands another with my mouth and a third screwed my dick. When the girls on my dick came they all moved down and the fourth girl started her journey to pleasure with my fingers. Then Carla added that the girl not being pleasure held my balls and if I faltered or wanted to come she squeezed them until I was begging to serve again. I did not want to play but they jumped me with Carla grabbing my balls, Bella getting my dick and Michelle my face. Bella had me rapidly and came quickly as I licked Michelle and tried without much success to rub Noella but in reality the girl on my fingers held my hand to her pussy and rubbed herself against it as a man can do dick and mouth but not dick, mouth and hands or at least I can't. Michele also came fast as they moved around each girl needing at the start on a couple of minutes on my dick to finish herself off. Soon I was excited and Carla crushed my balls savagely until I was sobbing and begging and then the game resumed. Twice more my balls suffered as the girls continued this humiliating and exhausting merry go round on me. Finally after about ninety minutes the girls were also getting tired and satisfied as each must have come eight times on me.

They got off and stood grinning at me as Carla told me they wanted me to serve them again. I had no intention of going near such nymphomaniacs again and I think Carla realised that because suddenly she produced a camera. She ordered me to pose and when I seemed reluctant Bella opened the door and the other four girls entered. They all grabbed me and started pinching and slapping me until I agreed. Then for Carla's camera I had to pose nude and then playing with myself and then wearing various items of their clothing until finally Carla told me she had two shots left and she wanted a come shot to finish the film on. I told her I could not come but smiling Noella promised to help and lay me on the bed and fisted my dick until I was close. She let go and placed my own hand on my dick and moaning in humiliation as the girls jeered at me I brought myself off and saw the flash of the last pictures as I came. Then laughing the girls told me I had been good and could dress and go unpainted and unraped but Carla told me if I did not want all the photos posted over the house and village to expect to serve them several more times over the coming days. I staggered away pleased not to have suffered worse but exhausted by them and worried about the film. I met Jane who helped me wash and was excited by my tale and she took me to bed. After she had powered away on me until she had come over ten times and her wonderful pussy had dragged another painful empty orgasm out of me we discussed my position and she told me I had no choice but to play along with the girls. However to help me she told me that Lian an her had picked up a suitable toy boy and had already trained him to love and lick and she would ensure that the girl gang got frequent access to this poor unfortunate and therefore would not want me as often. Then giggling she told me that this toy boy had a friend who was terribly jealous of him getting her and she would also ensure the girl gang got him as well. This was quite a clever plan and as thanks I spent thirty minutes licking her pussy until she had been pleased enough. I fell asleep and was woken to find my sore dick not her hands but Suzy's who seeing I was hard got on me and had me until she had come three times and then without a word left me to sleep. However before I could go to sleep Jane returned with Lian and told me they had stripped their toy boy tied him up and left him knelling outside Carla's door and when they left they could hear the sound of the girls laughing and him moaning. I was pleased and said thank you and then both girls jumped me and ravished me so hard I wondered if their toy was having an easier time than I was. However Jane and Lian knew how to drain the last dregs out of a boy and three times I came underneath them as they ravished me until I passed out.

The next day I felt better and even Connie's comment about had I enjoyed the girls did not annoy me. I heard from Jane that her toy had spend most of the evening demonstrating his oral technique before being sent away balls painted and naked by the gang. However giggling Jane told me the other gang of girls about a dozen in total had got him before he could get to safety and had gangbanged him until he was exhausted and left him tied to a tree outside with a candle stuffed up him and covered in filth. Lian had released him in the morning and she had washed him and currently had him pleasing her in her bed. As for me I had a quite peaceful day recovering from my ravishment of the day before. Also a new teacher had joined American tall and blonde and younger than me and that evening I was surprised to find Jane and Suzy talking to him. Latter when I was in bed with him she told me she had set him up with Suzy because she was sick of her draining me. Actually I think she was worried about Suzy becoming Catherine number two but I found Suzy stupid and cold by compassion and was pleased to be rid of her. Indeed from then on for the rest of Suzy's stay she was with him and ignored me as if we had never happened. When she left I do not think her English had improved much but I am sure her knowledge of men had matured.

For the next two days I just loved Jane and occasionally Ah Kum. Jane's toy was used by the girl gang again, as was his poor friend who was given more sex than I think he could have imagined in his wildest dreams or nightmares. I fact I thought I was safe but Connie still wanted to get me in trouble and again the cow set me up. It was mid morning when instead of my regular one to one Bella, Carla, Noella and Michelle turned up for a two hour conversation lesson. I was amazed but trapped by them and quickly Bella had a desk across the door and all four had seized me and again I was told to co-operate or suffer. Carla told me they had enjoyed breaking the boys Jane had sent them but I gave the best head and they wanted me naked and giving pleasure. Bella suggested another game of round the toy and I moaned they stripped me and forced me to lie on a table. Then they got on me and I discovered they must have known what was going to happen because they were all in skirts and none of them had any knickers on. Carla used my tongue and then when she was wet jumped my dick and Noella got on my face while my hands were placed under Michelle's skirt and onto her fat pussy. Soon I was pleasuring all three as best I could while I could feel Bella cool fingers rubbing my thighs and balls. I was used for well over an hour by them each girl coming about six times and every time I got close my balls were squeezed. This time of course they had not milked me before so they were squeezing me much more often and by the end my dick was sore my mouth ached and my balls throbbed. Finally they seemed satisfied by my efforts and finished with Noella having the last go. She wanted me to come and encouraged by the others who rubbed my nipples and Bella rubbed her sweaty boobs in my face her pussy brought me to a powerful and much needed orgasm.

As I lay recovering Noella got off and suggested a game of empty the toy and laughing the girls agreed. I was not happy and then groaned and had to be held as Carla fisted my sore post orgasmic dick brutally in her hand. She laughed and told me I had to come in her hand for her to stop and the longer she rubbed the harder she would rub. She was true to her word and soon I was sobbing as she twisted gripped and pumped my poor dick. I could not come even with the encouragement of Bella's boobs so savage was she. She finally let me go and insulted me to the rest of the girls amusement telling me I was a wimp and a failure. Then she got on the desk lifted her skirt and rubbed her sweaty bottom all over me forcing me to lick her as she did so. After that humiliation the other three also rubbed their bottoms on me. Then Noella took hold of my dick and told me to come for her or be punished. Her touch was gentler and even though she did get rougher I was able to come moaning and groaning with Bella twisting my nipples brutally. I was given no rest and soon was sobbing and begging as Michelle took hold of my dick. I do not know if she knew how to rub a man or if she just wanted to make me cry but she was brutal and laughed as I begged her to be gentle. For nearly five minutes I twisted and begged until she let go and told me I was a failure. I was turned over and screamed out loud when she rammed her fingers up my bottom and raped me. After that the other three also raped me and by the end of that I was crying. Back over I went and Bella started to rub me telling me if I did not come I got my balls crushed. Desperately I tried to come even though her touch was rough and by thinking of Jane and concentrating on Noella's boob in my mouth I came I think just before she gave up on me.

Smiling at me Carla told me I had now to come with her but as I was a good boy she would give me a choice of boob or mouth adding that Michelle did me the other way. I groaned making them laugh, as I was exhausted however I did not want to place my sensitive dick in Michele's mouth so opted for Carla's mouth. Giggling Michelle pulled her bra off and placed my dick between her boobs. However between her globes my dick felt safe and snug and by ignoring the leers pinches and taunts I managed to come after about five minutes. Michelle made me lick her clean and then she got on me and forced me to satisfy her pussy again as I felt my soft dick being rubbed. I moaned and was told by Carla to get hard for her now. I licked Michelle and was pleased to feel my dick harden. As soon as it was hard Carla took me into her mouth and started to suck and lick me. If I had hoped for an easy pleasant time I was wrong because her mouth was ten times worse than her fist and soon I was sobbing as Michelle powered away to two orgasms on me. I could not come and when finally Michelle got off the girls tied me to the table by my shirt and trousers. Carla then produced from her bag rub on plastic bottle of female deodorant and smeared the deodorant over the bottle then pushed it up me. It hurt as it was but when the perfume got on my passage I was moaning as it burnt away at me. Then Carla produced a pair of filthy knickers and shoved them into my mouth. Then Bella grabbed my balls and squeezed and I screamed into the filthy knickers. The other three then all gave my balls agony before Carla shoved another pair of dirty knickers over my head. The girls dressed and left me pinching and laughing.

I was alone in pain for maybe ten minutes when I felt the door open and then lock. I tried to speak but could not and then I felt female fingers roughly groping me. I could not speak, move or see but I was sure it was Connie who was in the room. For nearly ten minutes she played and teased my body. She pinched my nipples. Then she bit me hard on the neck and chest and pushed the bottle in and out of me several times. Then she twisted and squeezed my balls making me sob and wiggle and I heard her giggle. Then after five minutes of agonising ball play she gripped my sore and soft dick and rubbed it vigorously. Amazingly I became hard and then I felt her get on the table. Then my dick was forced into a wet vagina and I knew she was ravishing me. She banged away her fingers twisting my nipples and her mouth chewing my neck. After about five minutes she came but she carried on until she had come twice more by then I was getting excited and she got off and gently rubbed me until I was moaning on the point of orgasm. Then she rubbed the head of my dick and when I started to come her other hand twisted and tugged my balls so that instead of pleasure I screamed in total agony. Then for over five minutes she savaged my balls with her hands squeezing and pulling at them and giggling at me sobbing and eating the filthy knickers.

Then suddenly she let me go and I heard her leave. I was alone crying and moaning for nearly thirty minutes and finally the pain from my shattered balls faded. No one came into the room until after lunch when suddenly the door opened and I heard a girl gasp and then giggle and leave. I moaned, as I knew this must be Nina a slim pretty sixteen-year-old girl with very long black hair and nice boobs. However she was a shy gentle thing who giggled sweetly when I taught her. I remembered she was meant to have a one to one lesson with me after lunch. I expected her to return with someone and she did. However from the giggles I realised it was not a member of staff but another girl I am sure her close friend another shy sixteen year old with a slim small boobed body. Then I felt gentle fingers on my body. These were questing unsure fingers but for ten minutes they explored me only the girls giggles telling me what was happening fully. I could not resist and again I got hard. Then the girls started to play with my dick and balls and for twenty minutes I was rubbed, fingered and teased. Then I was left with one of the girls for several minutes before the other one returned. A desk was moved across the door and then I heard a girl removing her clothing. My dick was gently seized and I felt a condom being rolled over it. Then lightly a girl got on me and took me into a tight well-lubricated pussy and had me. After five minutes I heard Nina moan with orgasm but she carried on and took a quick second orgasm from me. Then the condom was replaced and her friend had me and she also took pleasure twice form my dick. I had suffered a lot but was highly excited and even the taste and smell of Carla's knickers did not stop me. Then still in the condom I felt a girls mouth surround my dick and suck. After a couple of minutes the other girl had a go and after two more minutes I was returned to the mouth of the first girl. This was too much and I exploded into a powerful shattering orgasm and passed out as my swollen balls emptily tried to pump.

I awoke sometime latter to find I was hard and feel about six sets of fingers playing with me. To my horror I realised that I was not now alone with Nina and her friend but instead the room was full of girls. From the voices I recognised they were the other girl gang and I suspect Connie had set me up for a final humiliation. I was correct because the knickers were pulled off and my face scrubbed by a large lump of a girl who told me I was to relax stay hard and please as I moaned seeing eight girls in the room and noticing the desk jamming the door shut. Then two of them both big girls got on me lifted their skirts to show me they had removed their knickers and one had my extremely sore dick while the other sunk her hairy pussy onto my tongue. I was exhausted but a punch on the balls told me to get busy so I started licking groaning as my dick was brutally savaged by another girl's tough pussy. After this pair three more pairs of girls had me. When all eight had been pleased once by me they laughed and removed the deodorant from my bottom but replaced it with a slim black buzzing vibrator telling me I need that to keep me hard and to give me pleasure. Then the gangbang resumed on my bruised and exhausted body. For nearly two hours they had me two at a time. Some just used my mouth but most seemed to use both my mouth and my dick. Four times I came emptily and I was total agony during the ordeal but the vibrator and them squeezing my balls kept me hard and awake. Finally they seemed to have had enough and after a final brutal session of ball and dick twisting they removed the vibrator telling me they needed it for another boy latter tonight and left me alone. I was too exhausted to move or even cry out as I lay alone for nearly fifteen minutes.

Then suddenly the door opened and it was Kelly. She laughed at me but as she was with Robert she did not ravish me instead she untied me and helped me dress and then stagger back with her to Jane's room. She left me fully dressed on Jane's bed and I feel asleep. I was woken sometime latter by Jane who got me up and showered me checking me for serious damage. My balls were swollen and my dick was red and my bottom ached but worse were the bite marks on my chest and even worse my nipples. After the shower she patched me up with savlon and plasters before joining me in bed. We talked cuddled and the she made gentle love to me until finally I came and passed out underneath her yet again.

No comments: