Thursday, October 27, 2005

College days (part 25)

Part twenty five

The pain in my arms woke me up and I realised I was still trapped in the woman's barracks. They had obviously carried on using me even though I was unconscious but had left me tied to the bed but had removed the dildo from my bottom. My body was covered in bruises and ached all over. But worse were my bottom, balls and even worse my dick. My dick looked tiny and red and had teeth marks all down it. I lay shocked trying to think how to escape as one night had nearly killed me and the idea of spending three more days belonging to such evil women was frightening. Then I noticed I was wet and discovered that either the girls had used me as a toilet again or I had wet myself. However I needed the loo again but instead I sprayed myself with my own urine, as I did not want to wake the women. I lay for maybe thirty minutes until suddenly six of the women dressed in their uniforms pulled the curtain aside and entered. They laughed and jeered at me calling me a wimp and complaining about the smell. Then I was untied and dragged to the bathroom and forced to use it and then shower as they watched and made rude remarks. Then I was given some food and coffee.

I begged them to let me go as I was shattered but Chloe grabbed my dick and fisted me making me sob with pain and then she laughed, as it amazingly became half-hard. She told me I was young and the nights sleep had allowed me to recover enough. Then Megan added that all the women wanted a lot more and they were going to get it even if it killed me. I was dragged back with my dick still gripped by Chloe to find that the bed had been changed and had a new sheet and mattress on it. Then the sergeant Lucy arrived and after groping me told me I had just done enough yesterday to keep my balls but had better do better today. She told me I had a very busy schedule today and then she produced the dildo and I was held firmly as brutally she rammed it up my sore bottom. Of course that got my dick hard and soon I was back on the bed tied, hard with the dildo taped in place ready to be gangbanged again. Instantly Chloe was on my face and I felt my sore dick being rammed into a tight pussy and my ordeal resumed. All morning I was ravished and at no time did I not have two women on me pounding away at my exhausted body. I was bruised all over and my dick felt raw as they ravished me while my jaw ached so much I could hardy move it and the taste of stale pussy made me feel sick. However if my performance slackened in any way my balls were brutally gripped and squeezed or twisted until I screamed and begged them to let me please them. After nearly four hours of hellish lovemaking I had pleased virtually the whole gang again and finally I was allowed a rest. However they had even more disgusting plans for me as I realised when I noticed the room was full of over thirty of them. Lucy told me that it was time for me to perform and get them excited and show just how broad minded I was.

I was pulled into the middle of the room and forced to rub myself with a pair of old filthy knickers as they laughed at my feeble attempts to come. Then a broom handle was positioned at bottom height and I was forced to push myself onto it. This made me cry and the women jeered and insulted me before Lucy twisted my balls and I was driven hard onto the painfully rough handle. Then I was made to dance and move around the room as boy on a stick. Then I was made to stand legs apart with the broom handle holding me still as several of the women threw darts at my groin. Four teams of three played and they were good and by the end my balls and dick were covered in pinholes from them. The winning team's reward was to use me as a toilet. After that I was scrubbed clean and then forced to give anal sex to about four of them while the broom handle was manipulated inside me. The finale of this perverted show was to knell and eat a dog bowl full of a mixture of snot, pubic hair and several condoms of come. This was so disgusting that the women only just got me to a bathroom before I threw the whole lot up. This did not please them and about a dozen of them attacked me pinching spitting, hitting and kicking me until I passed out. I was woken by being sprayed with cold water to find myself being showered by several of them. Then my seriously bruised body was dragged back and retied. The dildo however was still able just to get me hard but I was so shattered I could not lick them. The afternoon passed with me semi-unconscious lying and weeping as they ravished my sore and just hard enough dick before I came emptily in total agony and passed out. I have no idea what else they did to me after that but was dimly aware of having my bottom violently raped at one stage and recall awaking screaming as something was forced up my dick.

I woke up in the evening to find myself alone however very quickly some of them turned up and jeered at me for being a wimp. I was dragged up and washed, showered and fed some bread and coffee. My whole body was covered in bruises and my balls were nearly double their usual size and my dick was red and had several open sores on it. I fell to my knees and kissed Lucy's feet and begged them to let me go but she laughed and told me they had spoken to Denise and she had agreed I could spend the week serving them if I failed again. I nearly fainted with horror as the women laughed. I was retied but this time only by my legs as Lucy told me they wanted me to be flexible. Then she smiled and pushed the dildo back smiling, as I became hard. She took my dick in her mouth and then she told the others I should wear a condom for protection. One was wrapped over me making me groan in pain but Lucy told me it would hurt less being screwed with a condom on than without. Adding she knew what she was talking about and making me realise I was in the hands of a group of women well versed in destroying men though rough sex. Then Megan handed me a glass and some tablets telling me with a smile I needed some help. I groaned but asked what they were and was told painkillers and pep pills so I took them. Then Megan had my face while Lucy raped my dick. I have to say it was not as bad the condom offered me some protection and the pills reduced the pain from my body and kept me awake. This was good as all evening I was busy serving them and well over twenty of them ravished me before finally it was time for lights out. I was allowed up and used the bathroom groaning with the intense pain that caused then I was given some food and some more tablets and quickly fell asleep.

I was woken by Lucy slapping my face and then forced to shower and eat some breakfast. The women were getting up for work and I showered with them and went down on a few of them as well. Then I was given some more tablets even though I did feel a little better. Then Lucy told me as I had served well they were going to be a little gentler with me and I was going to spend longer pleasing each of them, as today was a workday. However the dildo was still rammed up me and I was re-tied to the bed by them. Then I spent an hour alone and under Lucy as she ravished me. However in between her orgasms she told me about the base and also how they regularly got a boy and tied him to be screwed to death. She told me I was good as most man had cracked into impotent wrecks by. After her Hanna and Lauren had me for an hour and all the time one was using my mouth while the other enjoyed my tender dick. They were rough and crude as they ravished me however I was recovered enough to orgasm into Lauren during the session even though it was more pain than pleasure. Then for nearly two hours I entertained Chloe, Megan and Emily being kept in near constant exhausting use by the women. Then Charlotte had me for nearly an hour. She insisted I call her goddess and lick her feet, armpits and bottom and when she thought I was not worshipping her enough she gripped and twisted my balls until I screamed and begged to serve her. After that I spent a long time licking her pussy until she decided as a final humiliation to use me as a toilet and not only pissed on me but also positioned her bottom over my open mouth and dumped a hideous turd into it. I was sick and she was so annoyed she punched and kicked me before getting the horsewhip and lashing me over twenty times. The noise of my screaming attracted several more of the girls and they pulled her off me. I was showered and then forced to lick Charlotte's feet before being re-tied to the cleaned bed. Then about five of them had me in quick succession before I was given a very cold lunch.

That afternoon started with the brutal dark haired girls Beth and Kate and when they had finished with me I groaned under the bulk of Amy and Sophie. Then Alice and Sarah had me before Holly and Cat also banged me. Serving pairs of girls was terrible, as both my dick and tongue were given no rest not that any of the women cared all they were interested in was coming on me. However the next two hours were the worse as Rachel, Elizabeth, Amber, Paige, Georgian and Danielle piled in laughing and telling me they were finished for the working for the day but I had only just begun. They stripped and assaulted me and soon I was desperately trying to satisfy them as they ravished and raped me while those of the gang who could not get pleasure from me groped and pinched me by balls suffering particularly. For over an hour they pounded away and then they were slightly sated however then they wanted to play with me. They had turns and rubbing my dick competing to be rougher than the rest and my sobs were blocked by a smelly pair of Amber's knickers. Then they started to see who could pinch my balls the hardest and after a couple of rounds I was reduced to crying and begging though the foul knickers for mercy. I was turned over and a couple of strap-on's were produced and they took turns to rape me. While I was being raped the others rubbed my face against their bottoms and farted on me. Horrifyingly I orgasmed with Paige pounding away and my face jammed into Rachel and luckily passed out. When I awoke I found I was alone but they had covered my chest with deep love bites in the shape of a heart.

Soon the women were coming back from tea and I was fed, showed and drugged before resuming another long all evening gang bang. They were queuing for a go on me and by the time lights out was called I had served once more over thirty of them and had been reduced yet again to a bruised wreck. Only the drugs had kept me going and as they wore off I passed out. The next morning again I was showered drugged and left to please for longer sessions. However I knew that the evening was going to be another hideous gangbang and had been told that they had a final love show planned making me groan. However in the morning I was visited by five girls Emma, Jade, Sophie, Olli and Becky each used me for about forty minutes enjoying my dick and mouth but as I was loving one girls at a time at least half my body could rest up. Then about ten of them had fast pleasure from either my tongue or dick before I was given lunch and more tablets to keep me going. The afternoon passed with me serving at least a dozen more times and by the evening even the tablets were failing. In front of all the girls I was dragged around kicked particularly between the legs and finally with a dildo up me forcing me hard ravished until I passed out. This completely finished me off and obviously the girls realised this because at some stage during the next morning I was returned to my room. Jane saw me and with Kelly she helped me but I could not walk or speak. My body was a mass of open cuts and bruises and my dick a bloodied mess and my balls were treble in size and were literally blue. I stayed in bed until the weekend and even them I had difficulty in walking. I believe the hockey girls had words about them being over rough and certainly they were very nice to me and told me I did not have to serve to the rest of the term.

This was good news but it was still several more days before I was able to get an erection and then it was between Catherine's lips I got hard and came. The next weekend I went home and then after a session with Catherine I had my first gang sex for ten days when I pleased Jane, Kelly, Mandy Liz and Charlotte. While they loved me until I passed out the next morning I felt fully recovered and pleased that I was still able to perform for a gang of girls. The rest of that week was peaceful and relaxing and by the weekend I felt completely restored. Jane was aware of my return to fitness and even though my abuse had worried her I knew it had also turned her on to think of me suffering under thirty brutish women. Simon was being forced to stand as mascot but had been treated a lot easier than I was while Jerry apart from spending twenty four hours naked on his knees pleasing the cleaners was being kept by Mandy as her personal slave. Jane therefore told me on Friday night that we were invited for a sex party in the town. I have to say I was slightly worried but she told me correctly I would have fun being raped. Liz and Charlotte were coming to the party as well as Jane correctly told me single young girls were always welcomed to come to a screwing party. I expected us to walk to the party but instead we were given a lift by Gwen and Gillian. I was surprised they were being so open but in the car I was not given time to think because stuck on the back seat with the three girls I was pinched and fisted close to orgasm for most of the journey. Therefore I was pleased when we arrived at a large converted barn and I was able to get out stretch my legs and with some difficulty zip myself back up.

Outside the barn were three giant man obviously bouncers keeping control but we were let in without comment. Inside the main room was massive and lit by dim red lights. I suppose about a hundred people were present mostly middle aged but some were young and a few were a lot older. Most were dressed normally like us but I saw a few either nearly naked or wearing sex clothes. Gillian and Gwen left us telling us to find our own way home. We stood watching and drinking a beer feeling a little out of place. Then a large middle aged blonde woman came over and greeted us. She pinched my groin and kissed me and seemed to know our names. She told us her name was Belinda and what sort of sex did we want. The girls laughed and said anything but Jane knowing I did not like to fully share her told Belinda she was not going to be screwed but would do oral. Belinda handed out some orange badges but placed a white one on me and told me she knew I wanted to serve all the women. Charlotte laughed and agreed and Belinda told the girls to mingle and leave me with her. Jane kissed me and told me she would see me in the morning as it was an all night do and together the three girls wandered off leaving me with Belinda. She was slightly plump with big boobs and a big blob of a nose and curly blonde hair. She grabbed my arm and pulled me off telling me she fancied a quickie and the problem about running the party was getting laid enough. We went upstairs away from the party and into a massive bedroom with a big waterbed in the middle. Belinda told me this was her room and then grabbed me and got me on the bed. Her hands soon got me naked and then as I licked her big boobs she stripped and then got on me and sat her hairy pussy on my face and as I licked her off she gently rubbed my dick. When she had come on my face she moved down and roughly ravished me pounding away on my body until three times she had orgasmed. On her third orgasm I came as well and she then stopped and kissed me telling me I was good for a young man. After that we got up a dressed and she took me downstairs. We stopped about half was down and I was introduced to another middle aged plump big boobed woman called Eleanor. Belinda told Eleanor I was a good screw and then left as Eleanor snogged and groped me. She told me we should go to the white room and when I asked what room that was I was told it was a special room for invited men and women with some special rules. I asked what they were and groping me I was told the men had to be naked and love the women any way they were told too. I suggested the girls I had come with would like that but she laughed and told me that as most women would love the room it was kept for the more older woman and the younger and fitter male. This did not please me but I could not resist her as I was pulled into a room. Again it was virtually dark but had about twenty people in it with about twice as many women as men. However as my eyes got used to the light I could see she had spoken the truth as the men were all about my age and naked while the women were older and in general larger. Many of them were naked as well and I could see several of them screwing the men as Eleanor snogged and stripped me naked. When she had removed my clothes she dragged me onto a mat in the corner pulled off her knickers and undid her shirt and after rubbing me hard got on me and ravished me until she had come twice on me. I lay excited but in control rubbing her low hanging boobs and looked around and saw that most of them men were being used as I was.

After that she got off my still hard dick and stood up and picked my clothes up. I started to protest but she told me I could get them back after the party. My protests were cut short as a large black haired woman sat her hairy wet pussy on my face and pinched my balls until I started to lick her off. Then I felt another woman on me and soon a soft wet pussy engulfed my dick and I was ravished. The woman on my face had come twice and the unseen woman on my dick once when suddenly I came groaning into this woman's soft wet pussy. Only then did I briefly see her as the woman on my face got off and she made me finish her off. She was very old with wrinkly skin and I was amazed by the difference between her looks and the sensation of her soft pussy. I licked her sticky pussy clean and gave her two more orgasms as the two women got me excited and then the first woman ravished me until again she had come. Only then did they leave me alone but not for long as one and then another blonde largish woman ravished me until finally I lost it again. By then I needed a drink and a rest and after I had finished the woman off with my tongue she allowed me to rest in her arms and drink a welcome glass of champagne. The woman told me her name was Mimi and sat snogging and rubbing me as I massaged her big boobs. She asked me was I a regular and I told her I was a first timer and what happened here. We chatted and I gathered that these were fairly regular parties mainly for couples amazingly people in the group came from all over the country and the parties were nation wide as well. I asked what my girls would be doing and gathered they would probably be loving a load of older men and I smiled thinking that would not be to Jane's taste. I asked about this room and was told most men hated it and would never return unless forced so any young man spent his first party here. I asked why it was so hated and she told me that it was okay now but latter as the women got drunker and more demanding being unable to say no became worse and worse for the men. She laughed and told me that at the last party by midnight all eight men had been crying and unable to get it up and then pinched my balls and told me she hoped I could do better. By then I was hard and soon I was on her gently loving her as she lay fat thighs apart moaning with delight. I brought her to four moaning climaxes before she pushed me off and after promising to have me latter she left to get some food. Soon I was eating as well but not food instead I was eating a very sticky hairy pussy tasting another mans come as a large ugly woman sat on me rubbing her pussy over my face and abusing my dick in her rough hands.

After her I was had by three more women one after the other and then in pairs until I came groaning into the smallest and oldest of the three. A short rest and another glass of champagne were given to me before a big redhead with colossal boobs called Rhoda poured champagne over her boobs and made me lick them clean. Then she ordered me to love her bottom and with some reluctance I did so. As I had her she masturbated her pussy and made me massage her boobs. She came four times before shuddering I came as well and collapsed. My dick was dirty and I was allowed to rest while she got a wet cloth and wiped it clean. Then I was pushed on my back and forced to love with dick and mouth about eight more women in pairs. All were older than I was and none told me their name or really spoke to me as they had me. Eventually Mimi had me again and I came into her with another quite pretty woman on my face. Then my dick was allowed to recover as I finished both women off with my tongue and fingers. By then I was exhausted and my dick and mouth hurt however I was in a better state than most of the men. Several had managed to escape but apart from me three more were left and they were all lying shattered. However at least a dozen women were in the room and by now they were all naked and all seemed to want more action. Therefore I was given no rest but brutally rubbed hard and forced back on my back and used by two more women. During the next hour I pleased all twelve as they queued up to have me. It was Rhoda who made me scream as I came emptily into her wide pussy but I was not allowed more than a minute to recover, as the women were still keen for more. As my service resumed I was aware that only two of the men were left and both were sobbing and begging as the women failed despite vigorous efforts to force them hard. For thirty more minutes they worked away on me and abused these poor unfortunates until suddenly two new men were dragged in by about six more topless middle aged and drunk women and flung naked onto the floor. Instantly they were buried in a mass of female flesh and the two broken men were handed over to the women who had brought the new ones in. I gathered from the insults that these two men were going to discover the delights of transvestite strap-on sex as they were carried out both in tears and begging for mercy.

I wondered how much more I could take as even with two more men to screw I was kept busy with one woman always ravishing my dick while my tongue was forced to please pussy after pussy and my hands were kept rubbing pussy or boob. For over ninety minutes they ravished me bringing me to two agonisingly painful orgasms but keeping me hard and awake. By then the two new men were finished as well but luckily most of the women were either to drunk or sated. Finally I was tugged up and dragged out by Mimi and Eleanor and the other two were left with about six of them to satisfy. I was carried hardly conscious but naked and hard though the main room. In the room were about a dozen people and my presence was hardly noticed. We went up some stairs and into a small bedroom and I was flung on the bed. On the bed already were two naked large women but both had passed out and they were shoved off and soon I was underneath my two captors and being ravished. I do not remember how long I suffered but finally I came emptily into Mimi for a second time and nothing they were able to do could stop me passing out. I awoke groaning to feel familiar fingers on my sore dick and opened my eyes to see the lovely sight of a naked Jane in front of me. She put her spare fingers to her lips and beckoned me to follow her. I saw why as I was surrounded by six sleeping naked middle aged women who would have gangbanged me again if they had a chance. I followed her out and she kissed me strongly. She told me she had been walking around for twenty minutes trying to find me and she had our clothes. I asked why she was naked and she giggled and said if she was dressed someone would say something but naked no one noticed. We went downstairs and we going through the main room when a large ugly youngish blonde with short hair grabbed me and demanded I lick her off. Jane just nodded and soon I was kneeling between this girls muscular thighs licking her hairy smelly and disgustingly sticky pussy. However all she wanted was one orgasm and soon we were outside and we saw Charlotte waiting for us with our clothes. We quickly dressed in the cold and then walked away with six full big bottles of champagne. We exchanged stories and I found that Liz had gone home early with a slim dark haired married but young man. Charlotte had ended up screwing about a dozen older men some of them several times and had slept with two of them. Jane had given oral sex to about eight men all older than her and received it back from three of them before she had got hold of a strap-on and spent several hours in a femdom room raping men. I gathered this was where the failures from the white room went and as she described what happened in the room I was pleased that my reliable dick had saved me. The men were brought in feminised and then tied bottoms up to be used by any woman who had a strap on while others made them lick pussy and bottom. Most victims suffered numerous rapes, as over a dozen women were strapped up ready for action. Eventually Jane had tired of raping men and had finished the night by taking two of them off tying them to a bed and making them lick her pussy and bottom until she had been fully sated. We were all exhausted and eventually we got a taxi back and slept the day away together. The next day I was still a little sore so Jane and myself had a long session of gentle lovemaking to finish off the weekend.

The next week I had two loving sessions with Catherine and then two sessions being teased by Jane. Due to Easter this was a short term and it was the last week of the term. On Wednesday I went shopping with Jane and Charlotte and ended up dressed as a girl being loved by them. The hockey girls won their game easily and got a Spanish boy as a prize. They had stripped and gangbanged him in the changing rooms before taking him to Denise's room. There they had dressed him as a Spanish senorita and then taken him to the college bar with a vibrator in his bottom to the bar. There he had spent a long time in the toilets providing oral sex to the girls before in the to be fair quite dark toilets three of the rugby players who were drunk and allowed him to perform oral sex on them under the impression he was a girl. Only the last of the boys had been told the truth and he in return for the girls silence had spent the rest of the weekend in Leah's bed pleasing her and then on Sunday evening performing a strip and screw show for most of the team. As for the Spanish boy he had spent Sunday in Denise's room pleasing on demand until completely shattered the girls had redressed him as a girl and sent him off to find his own way home. On the Thursday when I returned to my room at lunchtime I found to my horror the two large cleaners Honey and Flora waiting for me. I had given Sandra several sessions of oral pleasure during the last few weeks and in return she had done all my washing and cooked Jane and myself several chocolate cakes but had no other contact with the cleaners. Instead they had used Jerry a couple of times as well as according to Sandra Flora making one of the boy's strip and masturbate several times for them. It was Sandra's birthday and I was forced to strip and then masturbate onto a birthday card for her as the two women watched. When I had splashed the card Honey told me I had to do my second name as well and they watched me desperately masturbate for a second time. That evening Sandra spent with me and she stayed the night reducing me to exhaustion by morning. However I left confused and worried and a little unsure of my relationship to Jane a situation that was not improved by my very strong friendship with Catherine.

Easter was spent working in the bank and after that most of the next term was the major teaching practice. Again I stayed in a bedsit next to Catherine and it was and exhausting and difficult time. The work was hard and the school was in chaos with the head off sick. I spent all my time for eight weeks with Catherine finding her sexy and intelligent indeed we spent the week's half term together in Sweden. Officially we both had other partners so we never had penetrative sex. Jane seemed to get jealous and our relationship drifted nearly to destruction. The silliest thing she did was to refuse to have sex with me for a couple of weeks. As a sanction this may work but when a man has a second lover it is doomed to failure. Anyway I think we were about to split when Catherine intervened and spent a couple of drunken evenings persuading me to go with Jane again. After my teaching practice I returned to college and Jane and myself had a difficult meal followed by no sex and then a long heart to heart the next lunchtime before spending forty eight hours in bed together loving. After that while I saw Catherine a few times we were friends not lovers and at the end of term she returned to NZ. I had a couple of cards from her the last being from her man and her to Jane and myself.

On the resumption of my relationship with Jane she was for a couple of weeks quite possessive about me. This I think is normal for any person for example Mandy with Jerry and Nicole with Simon had as they developed their relationships stopped lending them out at all. I suspect most women only lend out men they are not really concerned about and that Jane is slightly unusual about lending me out as she finds the idea of me being humiliated and/or gangbanged exciting. However when I was going with Catherine that was serious and different and unacceptable, as she was happy for me to be made to have sex but I was not to have another relationship. In fact from then on any woman I got to close to and she became a friend unless it was very obviously femdom was out. I think that when she realised she was losing me she decided she wanted me. As for myself I knew I wanted to be her man and therefore put up with her games and accepted her having sexual relationships with other men but preferred them to be femdom games and not penetrative sex. Slightly to my surprise Jane agreed with this and apart from a few occasions from then on I was the only person allowed to make love with her even though men were made to lick her off and take a strap on from her. Towards the end of the term I was being used occasionally by Charlotte and Kelly. And also by the cleaner Sandra at least three times a week in my bedroom until she suddenly quit the job in the last week of term.

The hockey girls in fact had a problem, as all their mascots were unavailable. Jerry was off limits and Nicole had pulled out of team rather than give them Simon as she wanted him for herself. As far as I was aware Jerry was still in his belt while Simon spent most nights tied to Nicole's bed serving her large appetite and during the day he was also belted up. They coped by picking up victims the night before for mascot duties but occasionally they did not have a boy to give away.

The end of the term was nearly the end of an era as exams and graduation caused the departure from the college of most of the team. Phoebe and Zoƫ failed and were thrown out while Angela, Hanna and Paula either failed or graduated leaving just eight out of the team to return for next year. As well as that Anne failed as she had spent most of her last term in bed with boys and missed most of the lectures. Other failures included Tim and about half of the rugby team and of course Liz and Charlotte had graduated. The failure rate in PE caused comment as Maths and Primary had much lower rates. This confirmed to my mind that PE was a hard course. As for Jane and myself we both passed with distinctions of course in my case this was a con as with Catherine as my tutor I had got maximum marks. In fact I had done so well that as far as teaching practice was concerned I had already passed only needing to complete the minimum number of required days over the next two years. During the last week I attended a PE party and was grabbed, stripped and then in the ladies toilet I provided oral pleasure to over twenty girls including the whole hockey team and a drunken tearful Anne. At the end of an exhausting and frustrating evening Denise handed me back to Jane and to my horror Jane promised I would strand as first mascot next year. This was greeted by cheers and Jane was rewarded by getting oral pleasure from a young sixteen year old toy the girls had picked up while I was boob loved by Denise and then by Leah as a welcome back. Finally Jane took me to her bed and I loved her and then Kelly joined us for a crushing threesome finishing with me as the human condom and for once we were all pleased that way. The next day I took Jane out to an expensive French restaurant and we talked and I realised she was sure now of keeping me and therefore ready and highly eager to resume her games.

She told me it was a shame term was over, as she wanted to humiliate me and watch me be gangbanged. She threatened me with the military girls and laughed as I begged for mercy now completely sure she had me trapped and of course she was right as what submissive man could ever resist her. We had not discussed the summer or holidaying together and all I had not fixed up anything as for the last few months my life had been to confusing. Jane told me she had been going to go camping again with Kelly but had persuaded Kelly that was not a good idea reminding Kelly that I had screwed Lucia and a year down the line she would want me every night and that would cause big problems with Erica and I hastily agreed. Then she told me she had been speaking to Lian and she had suggested that all three of us join her. Apparently some member of her family had a large house near Bordeaux which was used as an independent youth hostel and study centre. Lian was spending the summer working there teaching Games and English. They were technically fully staffed but would give us three free board and food and then pay us by the hour for whatever work they could find us. Jane and Kelly had decided to go there and work a few weeks then tour then work a few more weeks and Lian had got her family to agree to that. This appealed immensely as a good way to spend the three long months of summer and I agreed happily to go along. Even Jane telling me I was going to be not just her slave but slave to the other two girls and any others who fancied me did not stop me wanting to go and even when she told me if she sold me I had to agree I nodded the memory of my hideous service to Erica and Lucia having faded. Term finished with me having a mad lovemaking session with Sandra before going home and spending a week recovering with my parents.

No comments: