Monday, October 10, 2005

College days (part seven)

Part seven.

After a few days of teasing Jane finally gave me ample exhausting relief. My course was going well but I seemed to be the sex slave of nearly two dozen women and my life was controlled by Jane. However emotionally I was unable to break free and did as she ordered. I was able to talk to her about my feelings of helpless love towards her and her immediate response was to make me go down on her. However afterwards as she teased me she told me she liked me an awful lot and she wanted be to be her boyfriend for a long time, as most men could never put up with her nasty tricks. This comment pleased me and even being loaned to please Lucy latter that evening did not ruin my good mood.

However the next day showed me what life with Jane was like. Firstly I met her and Amy for a morning coffee and ended up in the girls bathroom going down on both of them while the other kept guard then I found out that I was to spend Friday evening at Amy's house being put in touch with my bottom and then the next evening we were going to a drinks bash with the hockey girls. It did me no good to protest and by eight on Friday I was tied naked over an armchair while lubricant was applied to me by a naked giggling Jane wearing her strap-on while the other four all naked with strap-ons laughed at me. Liz and Eleanor had specially brought them and both were frighteningly large. Then I was gagged and blindfolded to make as Charlotte said the experience more intense. In fact it was total agony as for at least two hours the girls took turns to have me. I fired come about five times again without real pleasure as the girls got drunker and more brutal with me. After that hideous experience I was untied and then forced to go down on each of them several times. It was really late when we left and I was just glad I did not have to spend the night with them.

The next morning Jane got dressed in her sex gear and made gentle love to me. This showed me fully the two sides to her character. We went for a liquid lunch and surprisingly I felt good. My dick was okay and my bottom only seemed a little sore much better than the last time it had been gangbanged. However I tried to get Jane to agree not to go to the hockey girls' party but she insisted. She told me I should be reasonably safe as another boy was going to suffer. Apparently Leah had picked up a guy and he had spent the night and morning being teased before they prepared him to entertain them all at the party. The party again had a good DJ and cool music with about fifty people being present. I danced with Jane and Kelly but then with several of the hockey girls. They were all very free with their hands and kissed me as we danced. After an hour of this treatment I was hard and frustrated. A dance with a drunk and violent Denise cured my excitement as her gentle squeeze of my groin had me on the floor. I was sitting at one side being comforted by Jane who was giving me a subtle handjob. Jane asked me if I fancied a blowjob and I said of course then she told me what was happening in the backrooms. Apparently in one room Leah boyfriend was tied naked and blindfolded giving head and rides on his dick to any girl who wanted him. In another room Eve was kneeling topless sucking guys dicks until they were close and making them come over her tits and Jane told me to enjoy myself with her. I asked why Eve and was told she had been sent off in the last game and this was her punishment. The team had agreed it and she had gone along with it as well. Jane walked with me out the back where we saw Leah who smiled at us. Jane spoke to her and I was shown into a small side room. As I left Jane moved off into another room which had several girls in it already and I realised she was going to enjoy Leah's boyfriend. In my room was a topless Eve her boobs covered in white blobs of dried come. Standing in front of her was a very large guy how had his quite small dick in her mouth and as I watched she pulled him out gave him a quick rub and he spurted over her boobs. As soon as he had come he zipped up and smiled at me. I moved forward. Eve saw me and complained I was not a team player and he said tough. Then she said okay she would do me but I was going to pay tenfold for this. This worried me but I did not really care as I unzipped myself and got close to her. She sucked away without any real skill or understanding but she was good enough to get me excited. I was ready to unload and she pulled me out and briskly finished me off pointing my dick at her left boob as I came. I did not shoot a lot and have to say I did not really enjoy myself. I left her to please another large bloke and went back to the disco. Jane was not around so I was made to dance with Hanna who played with me as we danced and got me back up quite quickly. After about thirty minutes of being in Hanna's and a few other girls not so tender arms Jane returned. I sort of confronted her and discovered she had enjoyed Leah's boy's tongue but not his dick as apparently that was out of action. She asked had I enjoyed myself and I replied not as much as with her which made her laugh and she told me Leah's boy was a crap licker as well. This seemed to clear the air between us.

We danced some more and then the disco was over and I was about to leave with Jane when Kelly and Angela approached. Kelly asked Jane if they could borrow me for the night, as Leah's boyfriend was a waste of space. I complained but Jane said yes they could but could she have me back for lunch tomorrow and if they did not want Leah's toy she would play with him a bit. Before I could run away Kelly assisted by the other two girls had me unzipped and my dick in her hand. I was pulled out and across the campus by them and into a room. Kelly had griped me hard as she pulled me and Angela had been pinching my bottom but even so my dick had gone hard. The sight as we entered the room made my heart sink. Sitting on the bed and floor were Hanna, Denise and Paula and a dirty topless Eve who smiled as I entered and said payback time. I was told Leah and Nicole were handing Ian over to Jane before joining us. Then I was grabbed and stripped by the laughing and terrifyingly drunk girls. Naked I was pushed towards Eve and told I had to clean her up. Firstly I was made to knell and kiss her feet and beg forgiveness then I was pulled up to her boobs. They were covered with splashes of white and I was told to get them clean. I was nearly sick at the idea of licking other men's come off her but Denise twisted my balls until I got busy. It was a disgusting job licking her boobs clean as the others jeered and Denise massaged my balls roughly in her hand. It was actually quite difficult to get the come off her and the humiliation as well as the taste of stale sweat was disgusting. After nearly ten minutes I had cleaned her off and by then she was excited. She pulled off her knickers and I was pushed down between her legs to clean her pussy. She had sweated a lot and tasted very stale but she came within a couple of minutes of me started scratching my neck with her fingernails. Eve obviously wanted to get back in with the rest of the gang and told them that we were going to perform a full and kinky sex show for them. She produced a large cucumber and held it in front of her pussy and got me to kneel and pretend to give it a blowjob then she bent me over a chair and pushed it up me and raped my bottom. After the previous night this was the last thing I needed and I was soon screaming. It was in fact more painful than a strap-on even though it was smaller as it had no bend or give in it. During my rape the other two girls arrived and took pleasure in telling me my girlfriend had taken Ian to bed with her even though Leah added that Ian was completely unable to get it up. It was very unpleasant to think of one girlfriend working another boy's dick up while your bottom was banged in front of a room of drunk women. However I had no choice but was pleased when after a few minutes we changed and I kissed Eve's bottom as the others laughed. Then she got a hockey boot and placed me over her lap and smacked my bottom for some time to the general amusement of the gang. Finally she tied some string to my balls and made me kneel like a horse she pulled the string across my chest like reins and made me give her a ride across the room. Then several of the girls had rides on my back with Denise nearly breaking it. Then they made me lie on my back and they each took a turn to use my mouth and in most cases my dick. During this bang I came into of all people Denise. After that Denise told Eve she was back on the team and I was given to her to please her all night long. We went off to her room and I spent well over an hour between her legs licking her pussy and massaging her boobs. After that she got me to lie on my back and gave me a tit job followed rapidly by a blowjob. Then I licked her boobs clean and went back down on her for a second exhausting hour before finally we fell asleep together. In the morning again I went down on her for a very long time before I was l allowed to leave her. I asked her what happened if one of the boys got sent off and was told it depended. In both teams if the coach believed it was the player's fault they had to do a forfeit. For a girl it was to give blowjobs topless at the next party or take a whole variety of things in the pussy. A boy could be ragged by the team and dumped on the other side of town painted and either naked or in drag or he could spend twenty-four hours tied naked and blindfolded on a bed and please anyone who wanted him. Eve told me that most boys choose the first option because the last time a boy had picked the bed not only had the hockey team had him but so had various of the teams girlfriends and to finish him off the rugby team had let a couple of gay men have him as well. For a girl she said it was an evening of humiliation but the team always gave them a toy to play with afterwards. However this explained to me while the college rugby team bastards off the pitch were such a team of gentlemen on the pitch.

I went to my room and was joined by Jane sometime latter. We exchanged stories and I discovered that Ian had been in a real state when she got him. Apparently the team had banged him and drained his balls completely then forced him to perform orally. He had been unable to get it up even when Leah had given him a blowjob in front of Jane. Jane however had not wanted his dick but his bottom and had tied him face down on the bed and used the strap-on on him for a long time. I asked why and she said she wanted to try a new technique on another boy not me in case she really hurt me and did I mind. I did not like the idea of her being with another boy but was pleased he had suffer her anal assault and not me. Apparently in the morning she had patched him up and sent him on his way. She had tried to give him a handjob but he burst into tears so she let him go. Then we make love in a gentle way and then gave me a wonderful blowjob. We finished however by her demonstrating her new technique with the strap-on, as I lay pinned to the bed. For thirty minutes she had me and finally I came and she let me sleep. I cannot remember the afternoon but in the evening I was lying on her bed when Lucy came in a told us she was in love with a guy she had met in the bar. This pleased me because she had been loving me on a fairly regular basis and not having to please her was good news. After sometime she left and then Kelly entered. She chatted with Jane and joined me on the bed and started to play with me. I became hard and Kelly then stripped me and had me with Jane watching. She used my dick then my mouth and then my dick again however I did not come. Kelly did not seem to mind my lack of enthusiasm and then she left leaving me with Jane. As soon as she was out of the door Jane jumped me fully dressed and banged away on top until she had come three times her last orgasm making me lose control as well. This orgasm finished me for the night and I fell asleep as she got off and sat down to do some work.

The next couple of days were peaceful (As the start of the week usually was). We did see Lucy's new boyfriend a very handsome but a bit dim lad called Peter. However for the rest of the term we hardly saw Lucy at all as she spent all her time with him and usually under him. In fact she was warned by one of the lecturers for missing classes. Then on Wednesday afternoon Jane suggested we played squash. We had both played a little but this was the first time we had played each other. Jane suggested a bet with a blowjob for me if I won and an evening between her legs if she did. In actually fact I was much too strong for her and could have won very easily in fact I won the first two games gave her the next two and then hammered her in the last game. By the end of the match she was red faced and covered in sweat but still looked very sexy. I was looking forward as I went off to shower to watching her make me pay for the blowjob (even then I knew she was going to make me pay for the pleasure) I showered and went and waited outside the girls changing room for her. I had been waiting for several minutes when Jane opened her head out of the door saw me looked up and down the corridor and went back inside. Then the door was pushed open and Denise and Leah emerged in PE kit grabbed me and tugged me into the changing room. In the room were I suppose ten girls including a topless Jane who told me she had told the team about my bet and was going to settle it now. Before I could protest Denise and a few of the others had me naked and pinned on the floor. Jane told me to relax and enjoy myself as surely it was every mans fantasy to have a blowjob in the girls changing room. This was of course true but not when pinned down by a gang of hot sweaty girls and knowing full well that you were going to have to pay big time for the pleasure. She started and I have to say It was great first she rubbed my dick in her boobs for a bit then licked, sucked and teased until she had me on the point of coming. She held me moaning for an eternity then slipped a finger up my bottom and took me over the edge. Even the taunts of the other girls did nor stop it being great sex. Then Jane told me to return the favour and got on my face. I licked her off as the other girls watched and giggled and groped my dick until it was hard again. Then Jane moved down took me into her and loved me. She came twice more before I lost it with even the sight of Denise's ugly leering face could not stop me coming.

Then she got off me and told me she had finished with me but I was to be a good boy and give pleasure to all the team. Then with a final smile and kiss she put the rest of her clothing on and left me to my fate. Within seconds Denise was on top and her smelly massive pussy was rammed into my face. I desperately licked her off as she ground away on me. One of the girls rubbed my dick hard and when Denise came on my tongue it was ready to be used by her as she moved down my body. After Denise had got my dick up her pussy Angela got on my face and I licked her equally dirty pussy. She came before Denise had finished with my dick and made me carry on licking her until Denise came on me then she moved onto my dick as Hanna got control of the tongue. This set the pattern as the girls had a turn on my mouth and then on my dick. After Hanna Eve, Paula, Nicole and Vicky used me and I came into Vicky with Kelly on my face. I finished both girls off with my tongue and then licked off Ella as my poor dick was rubbed and teased back into life. Then the gang bang resumed and I was used eight more times by the girls until again I came this time into Eve. By then I was exhausted and cold. The gang decided to go for a drink and while I licked Ella off for a third time they dressed then I was pushed into a shower and forced to wash, soap and play with myself as they leered and taunted me. It ended up with two lumps of soap stuck in my bottom while they forced me to masturbate. It took me a humiliatingly long time to come in front of them. After that they showed me no mercy but washed my mouth out with soap before Denise scrubbed my groin making me scream. Then I was dressed by them and pulled along for a drink.

The girls got drinks and forced several drinks into my body but I was so tired all I wanted to do was sleep. However I was pinned in a chair and forced to snog most of them. By about nine they were well oiled and hungry so I was dragged with them off site to an Indian restaurant. I was feeling a little better even though my mouth was sore and my dick hurt from all the sex and teasing. The girls unzipped me in the restaurant and played with me during the meal. Even worse they only ordered very hot food and then forced me to eat it calling me a wimp as it burnt my mouth. I do not know what the waiters thought was going on but when I was pushed under the table and made to go down on Denise and then Eve and they had suffered having the girls pinch their bottoms they politely asked us to drink up and leave. The girls went very demurely but as they went out Denise gave a short very young waiter a real hard squeeze on the groin and forced her tongue into his mouth as he whimpered in her grip. As we left he was hanging on the counter moaning in pain. We had walked back on the campus when Nicole suggested a game of chase. They grabbed me and stripped me naked then Hanna rubbed me hard as they petted my bottom. Then I was told to run around the grounds and if they caught me I got my balls twisted. I set off but was quickly caught and pulled down by Angela and Eve who held me by the balls until they all caught up to me. Then the two girls squeezed my sacs and then as I lay in pain all of them started to kick me. They did not kick very hard but I had to get up and try to run away again. I got about a hundred yards before being tripped by Hanna and suffering in her hands. In total I must have been squeezed a dozen times as they chased me around the field. We did pass a couple of other blokes walking home but seeing us they disappeared fast leaving me to suffer. Finally the girls had me in tears as I was freezing cold and hurt all over. They surrounded me and Denise squeezed until I was screaming. Then with Denise tugging me by the balls I was dragged back into the girls changing room. I was covered in dirt and so cold my dick had shrunk. I was pushed into a hot shower and then Denise and Hanna stripped and got in as well I was soaped and washed and then forced to knell and go down on both of them. Amazingly I became hard and was then shoved on my back and banged by several of the girls. Eventually I came emptily but remained hard and useable with a girl on my face and one on my dick. After another age of banging they stopped and I was forced back into the shower and told to masturbate for them again. Of course I could not come so they grabbed me and I was bent over a bench while Eve and then Denise used a toilet brush up my bottom to excite me. This did not work so I was flung on my back and Denise then Vicky and finally Eve licked my dick. I had some sort of painful coming and was too tired to resist them as they smeared paint and nail polish over my body. Then Eve produced a couple of bras girls had left behind and I was tied to a bench. Finally they poured red paint over my groin and then several of them pinched me between the legs before they left me.

I was left tied and in agony by the gang and they turned the lights out as they went out. I imagined that after a bit they would return to release me but time passed and they did not. I tried to get the bras off my hands but only made them tighter. After over an hour I was getting seriously worried as well as being in pain and freezing cold again. Then the lights came on I assumed one of the girls had come for me but nearly died of shock when I saw it was the coach Gwen. She approached me as I tried to cover my groin with my legs and asked me what I was doing. I stammered some sort of reply and she swore and said she knew I liked pleasing her girls but this was silly and think of the scandal I was causing. I wanted to protest that I was the one tied up naked but did not. She got a knife and cut the bras off me hands and told me to get up and get out. Of course I had no clothes so she cursed and told me she would find me some. She looked me up and down and for the first time smiled and told me to get myself clean. I showered yet again and tried to get the muck off me. It was nice in the warm water and I showered for sometime. I assumed Gwen was still looking for clothes but when I looked up she was watching me wash. She told me to carry on and for several minutes I washed myself as she watched me. If the girls had not destroyed me so much it would have been erotic but I was exhausted. Finally I finished and got out and dried myself before she handed me a pair of small shorts and a girl's hockey top. I gratefully put these on and thanked her. I think she wanted to have me but she smiled and said I looked exhausted and I should run off home and not go with her girls again tonight. I assured her I intended to avoid them at all costs and she told me not to be silly it did her girls good to have a mascot. Then she touched my arm and smiled again and I asked her how I could say thank you she replied that we both needed our beauty sleep but she needed someone to help her with a particular problem and maybe latter I could do a big favour for her. I agreed and left of course I had no keys so I could not go to my room but had to see Jane. After I had explained what happened she inspected my groin and after giving it a good feel and kiss told me I was not permanently damaged then she got on top and loved me for sometime until after another empty coming I passed out. The next day I was covered in bruises and was very stiff all over even worse Kelly had my clothes and keys and to get them back instead of eating lunch I had to go down on her and Ella for over an hour. However an evening alone in my bed made me feel better and ready for the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, your mama must be so proud to have a skank for a daughter.