Wednesday, October 26, 2005

College days (part seventeen)

Part seventeen.

After the exhausting weekend of sex I was pleased to have a couple of days to concentrate on my work. Jane like all second years also had two days in school but she had been allocated a very nice primary school and was already a big hit. My school on the other hand was a tough school. The Maths department should have had eight teachers but had two permanent supply teachers who were not mathematicians and two teachers who during the year never turned up for work due to stress. Andy the head of department spent his time running around trying to stop the ship sinking so had little time to give me a proper instruction and instead I found myself being used as a supply teacher. This was hard but the fact I survived it meant I was allowed to develop as a teacher on my own. One of the supply teachers was Catherine a British New Zealander who was actually an RE teacher. She was a few years older than I was blonde with a slim very sexy body and lovely boobs. She had good classroom control but knew nothing about maths and was very pleased when I helped her with her top set work and we became quite friendly.

On Tuesday night with had a drink with Mandy who looked very pretty and her new boyfriend. Jerry was handsome but younger than her and obviously totally under her control. As we talked I discovered how much as she told us to his obvious embarrassment that for the last two weeks she had stuck him in a chastity belt. Then she made him tug open trousers and we could see he was wearing some sort of wire mesh cage around his groin which he admitted was painful and made walking difficult and going to the bathroom a nightmare. Mandy told us that every weekend if he had been a good boy she made him strip tied him to her bed and removed it. Then she ravished him however she wanted before cleaning his dick and replacing his love cage for the week. She was groping and pinching his bottom as she spoke and told us that as Jerry was a fit young man he wanted sex much more than once a week and would by the end of the week would do whatever she asked. By Tuesday he was already looking desperate as she told him that after they had finished drinking he was going to do a strip tease for her and then he was going to spend a couple of hours between her legs. He groaned and she roughly pinched his bottom and told him to be good unless he wanted not to come that weekend. We left them and they went off with Mandy smiling and looking forward to an evening on the poor boys face while all he got was frustrated. Jane kissed me and told me why she loved to be in charge she got her kicks from leaving me exhausted not frustrated and wasn't I lucky and as she got me naked and hard I had to agree. We made gentle love in my bed and fell asleep together.

Anyway at lunch Jane casually told me the hockey club required my presence. I begged but she just smiled and reminded me I had promised to be her slave and she wanted to think of me suffering sexual abuse but also that Kelly and the girls had promised nothing really bad would happen to me. I replied they may have said that but they were ball breakers and she just laughed. I could have said no but suspected that this was a major test of my commitment to her and her whims so I agreed. Therefore at two I was by the hockey pitch as ordered. Gwen was there and smiled her special smile when she saw me and told me she had heard I was a team mascot and reminded me she would help me if things got too bad. I smiled back but remembered the price she charged for saving you and winced. The girls were playing another college. They played other colleges on Wednesdays and local teams at the weekend usually. The girls came out and as they warmed up Denise grabbed me and told me to cheer well because if they lost I was going to spend the night serving the other team while if they won I only had to lick a few of them off. This made me moan and I saw that Gwen had heard and was smiling at me. The game itself was difficult to concentrate on instead I found myself looking at the other team and hoping they were gentle. For the first twenty minutes both teams were very cautious but then Kelly scored an absolute superb goal on the break. Leah scored a simple goal just before half time and so I was able to relax and enjoy the second half. As I have said before the standard of play was high and it is a shame that apart from the players and myself no one was watching. My girls were far too good and Kelly added two more goals before Jade stuck a bouncing ball away. The other college got two goals back at the end as my girls relaxed but they were far worse. Most of our team were quite good but Kelly was outstanding and could obviously have played at a much higher level. Denise was a solid obstacle but the surprise was Lian who was nimble and tough.

After the game I was grabbed by Denise and dragged along to the changing rooms and dumped in a small off room full of mats and told to get naked. I reluctantly did so and she returned with a large blonde girl from the other team who she introduced as Hanna. Hanna thanked Denise for use of their mascot and told me to get on my knees. She raised her short skirt and told me to get her knickers down with my teeth then make her happy. I did so and was pleased I had removed knickers with my teeth before as hers were stuck to her with sweat. However when eventually they were around her ankles and I applied my tongue to her large hairy pussy and found it was very dirty as I licked her. It took Hanna several minutes until the pressure of my tongue on her large clitoris caused her to moan with pleasure. She stepped back and pulled her knickers up telling me I had five more to please in a similar manner. Next in was the large black goalkeeper and again I removed her knickers with my teeth and licked her very smelly pussy until after a couple of minutes she came flooding me with her juices. She gave my dick a good grope getting it fully hard and left saying how annoyed she was they had lost as she had wanted to give me a full work out. The next girl was a plump sexy blonde wearing just a towel and fresh from the shower. She sat on the mats and while I licked her clean pussy she made me fondle her large nipples and told me to squeeze them hard when she came. As she orgasmed I gave them a hard squeeze and she screamed and shook with delight. I was rewarded with a big kiss and a grope. The next girl was a plain blonde called Sam who made me lie on the floor and sat on my face and rotated her hairy pussy on my face while she petted my hard dick. It took her several minutes to come and by then I was excited. The next girl was a redheaded beauty dressed only with a towel which she rapidly removed. She made me kiss her feet and then her plump boobs before sitting on my face and while I licked her red pussy she twisted and squeezed my groin very painfully. At orgasm she crushed my balls in her hand making me scream and my pain seemed to give her an even stronger orgasm as she rubbed her sodden pussy over my nose. After she left I lay for a bit in real pain from my balls and very glad I was not spending the night with her then the sixth girl entered. She was massive and ugly and on the pitch had been very slow. She laughed at me and lifted her skirt and made me lick her large pussy as she sat on the mats. I was still in pain from my balls and so I hardly noticed when after a few minutes she grunted in orgasm and carried on licking her to her obvious pleasure and therefore spent another five minutes between her fat thighs giving her a second strong orgasm. Then as soon as she had left Hanna came in and grabbed me by the arm. I was taken into their changing room where they all sat dressed and ready to go and forced to go around kissing them all as they groped my naked body. I got hard during this and Hanna called for a vote and they unanimously decided to bring me off. I was grabbed and held over a bench as they took turns to fist my dick. I came in the black goalkeeper's big hands but about three of the girls had not groped me so I had to suffer that before given the large black girl her reward. I was forced to lie on the ground and as she sat on my face lick her now clean pussy until she orgasmed. Then after a final rough grope and kissing session they left for a drink with my team leaving me sore and naked in the changing rooms.

I wondered what was going to happen next as I washed my mouth out and did not have long to wait as Gwen entered the room. She smiled and said both teams had gone for a drink and she had heard Hanna say she was going to try and persuade Denise to let them have me anyway. I groaned and Gwen asked did I want her to save me and I just nodded. She told me that in return I owed her several special favours and I agreed. She pulled me into her office and locked the door. Then she watched carefully as I showered. I hoped for a massage but instead she handed me a gym skirt and got me to pose for her. Then she said it was time for some games and left returning with her strap-on. I was forced to bend over the massage table and take it up me. My bottom had not been seriously abused for sometime so the strap-on was even more painful than usual not that Gwen cared as she pumped away. For over twenty minutes she had me groaning as she pumped me and played with my hard dick. She came six times and twice I spasmed into painful orgasm under the frightening stimulation before she was finished. She forced me to shower again and then returned wearing a judo gown and nothing else. She had in her hand a brand new black vibrator still in its packet that she got out and got working as I watched in horror. Then she slipped it into herself and made me lick her feet as it worked her to orgasm. However she told me this toy was one she had purchased specially for me. She made me lie on the table the pushed it buzzing and wet with her pussy juices deep into my bottom. Then she fisted my dick as it worked away making my bottom ache until after about five minutes I came sobbing into her hand. I did not go soft which was good as she got on top and I soon found my tender dick buried in her strong pussy as she bounced away on top the weight of her body keeping the vibrator trapped deep inside me. After about fifteen minutes of this double stimulation I came screaming in pain, as I was too tired for sex. My orgasm was so fast my remaining few drops of spunk were splashed into her and this annoyed her. She got off and roughly fisted my dick in her hands as I begged and sobbed the vibrator keeping me hard and then placed her large pussy on my face and made me lick her off twice before resuming her ravishment of my exhausted sore dick. After another thirty minutes I was close and she pulled off me and made me come into her fist. My desperate balls emitted a single drop of spunk and I passed out after that. However the vibrator kept me hard and after a few minutes I came around moaning in pain to find my tender dick buried in her pussy as she ravished me. It must have been at least an hour before yet again I came this time I think nothing came out but the pain of orgasm was so great I passed straight out. I was dimly aware of spending another long period of time under her and then suffering from her strap-on yet again. Then I was aware of being dressed and carried to my room. Next thing I knew I was lying naked on my bed being fisted roughly. I moaned and opened my eyes to see Gwen smiling at me. She told me to keep the gym skirt and vibrator safe as she had more in her office and that she was taking my keys to get herself a spare set but she would give me them back tomorrow. Then she licked me for a bit but I feel asleep still in her mouth.

I spent the next morning in bed alone and then after an afternoon of lectures I spent the evening in bed with Jane. She told me the girls had not agreed to sell me but instead to have a drinking match in the bar with me nude in the bathroom going down on them all evening. However they had found me gone and had returned annoyed to the bar. Mandy and Jerry were there and Mandy had volunteered Jerry's mouth. The girls had stripped him and laughed themselves silly at him standing naked apart from his chastity belt. The poor boy had spent four hours until the bar closed on his knees providing oral pleasure to nearly thirty girls and then had been carted off to Denise's room and served another dozen times at least before being feminised by the girls. I wondered if Mandy would give him an extra orgasm for this but Jane laughed and said no. Mandy was a real bitch and regarded his humiliation as highly erotic and amusing telling me that even now Jerry was dressed in drag and stuck between Mandy’s thighs giving her pleasure. I asked about Jane's evening and she admitted drinking a lot and enjoying Jerry's tongue before ending up in Charlotte's bed. She assured me nothing had happened between the two girls but I knew Charlotte and Liz both were bi-sexual and that when Jane was drunk she was not immune to offers of lesbian sex. But I did not say anything as I knew sober she found that side of her personality worrying. Friday was a peaceful day and my keys turned up without comment on my bed by the evening so I knew Gwen had full access to my room and body. But Saturday evening I discovered the PE girls were having a sex change party with all boys dressed as girls etc. I did not want to go but had again no real choice.

Therefor after supper Kelly and Jane got me ready. They were dressed in white shirts, jeans and baseball caps and did not look at all like boys. They made me strip completely and then painted my balls pink and then shaved my armpits before Kelly sprayed pink dye into my hair. Then they dressed me in pink stockings suspenders and tight knickers. A pink bra with two balloons of water was strapped to my chest. My nails were painted and my face made up before earrings were clipped onto my ears, nipples and balls. Then a bright pink mini dress was produced and pushed on me even though it was far too small. Finally a pair of over tight high heels were pushed on my feet. I looked and felt ridiculous as we walked through the campus and my appearance did produce laughter when people saw me. When we got to the party we found about fifty people present. The girls were dressed as boys even though most had just put on a bloke's shirt and jeans. The guys had gone well over the top but I think I looked the most stupid. I saw the bloke who had been sent off and gangbanged and he to looked well stupid dressed in a wedding dress fully made up and I realised that the girls must still have a hold on him. Then I saw Jerry and we went and chatted to him and Mandy. She was wearing a man's suit and Jerry was wearing a black cocktail dress and stockings. You could see that she had dyed his hair and shaved his armpits and legs. Mandy told us he had been a good boy this week and if he was a very good girl tonight and did exactly as she ordered tomorrow she was going to let him come in her hands, then her boobs, then her mouth and then in her pussy. As she spoke she fondled his bottom and he moaned with frustrated desire. The girls went to get us drinks as dressed as we were we could hardly move and we stood embarrassed looking at each other. I asked him how he liked being denied orgasm and he shuddered and said he hated it but had no choice then he asked how I liked being gang banged and sold and I replied the same I hated it but had no choice. We both agreed it was a shame we had fallen for such bitches. Jerry told me Mandy was getting worse and demanding his tongue for hours at a time and threatening to force him to dress as a girl always. This did not surprise me as I had seen in France how cruel she could be. Then he told me that we two were the hockey girls harem. I replied I thought more boys were serving but he shook his head and said that most failed to survive the various initiations but we both had passed. I pointed to the guy in the wedding gown who was dancing with Leah and asked about him. Jerry relied he was going to join us after tonight as the girls liked him as well. Then I asked how he could serve belted up and he looked very sad and said lots of the time all that was required was a boy to humiliate and then lick them off and that was him but when a hard dick was required I had better be careful. Then nearly crying he told me how hard it was to kneel naked the hideous cage cutting into his dick as the girls teased him hard licking pussy for hour after hour with out any hope of release. I nodded and told him I had suffered as well but he assured me licking while desperate for sex was even worse. Before I could tell him that being sold as a sex slaves to two fat French sadists was even worse the girls returned.

Then even though moving hurt us we were forced to dance not just with our girls but as the evening progressed with most of the hockey team. I noticed the boy in the wedding dress had gone but did not think any more about it. After a couple of hours when my shoes were getting really painful Denise came over and talked to Mandy and Jane. Then all three came over and grabbed us and told us our services were required. We walked down a corridor and went into a spare classroom where on the floor the girls had put some gym mats. We were told to lie on the mats legs apart and get ready to lick some serious pussy. Then I saw Denise get on Jerry's face while Jane jumped on me and I licked her lovely tight pussy until she moaned in orgasm. My dick tried to get hard but was trapped in the tight knickers and unable to do so and soon I discovered how painful it was to lick pussy frustrated. After Jane I suffered under Denise's massive black body and then more girls entered the room. For over an hour I licked pussy pleasing about a dozen girls mainly the hockey club girls but at least four I did not recognise and Jerry must have done the same. We were taunted and pinched as we licked away at pussy after pussy. Then we were allowed to sit up and given a beer to drink.

Most of the hockey club was in the room as Kelly came in. She was topless and white come glistened on her big boobs and I realised she had paid the price for her sending off by serving the rugby boys. She had a beer and seeing me looking at her laughed and said that yes she had been forced to please. However instead of a whole evening taking it in the mouth she had only been made to spend an hour letting a dozen of them screw her boobs. She said it had been okay apart from the friction of so many boys dicks between her tits had made them sore and the girls laughed. Then she said in return that lover boy had been tricked by the boys into Denise's room and then had been dragged up in wedding gear and married to the team and was now gang banging away in the bathroom. However she had picked Jerry as her reward but first she wanted her tits cleaned. She lay down and Jerry and myself were made to crawl to her and each take and lick one of her boobs clean. The taste of come on them foul and I saw Jerry was crying then she turned and faced me and I was directed to lick her pussy while Jerry got her bottom to lick. She came quickly on my tongue but demanded and had a second orgasm from me before turning and using Jerry's tongue to please her pussy while I had the dubious pleasure of licking her wet bottom. Then she tugged the tight knickers off me and I moaned in relief. However she fisted me hard and forced me on my back and got on top. Soon my hot dick was buried in her pussy, as she loved me. Then she called Jerry over and as she bounced away on me she made him lick one of her boobs and fondle the other. She came three times on me and while I found Jerry off putting it had been a long night and I joined her when she came for the third time. She pulled off me and forced Jerry to lick her dirty pussy clean. He at first refused but a selection of kicks from the various girls got him busy even though the taste of my come made him cry with humiliation. While this was going on Denise forced me to lick her off and she fisted me hard for another session with Kelly. This involved me on my back massaging her boobs while she ravished my dick with Jerry behind her kissing her bottom as she pounded it up and down on me. For about twenty minutes she ravished me coming six times at least and I joined her in orgasm to finish the session off. She gave me a big kiss and got off and grabbed Jerry and told him he was hers until tomorrow and then if he was a good boy he would get to come in her hands, mouth, boobs and pussy before doing the same with Mandy. Mandy who was watching and seriously drunk smiled and told him that after Kelly had drained four shots from him she wanted the same and if he failed to donate she would not let him come next weekend but instead keep him naked and caged on her bed for all to enjoy. Jerry looked terrified at the idea of serving Kelly and then the impossibility of coming eight times and having to suffer as a public mouth dildo.

Then Kelly dragged him out and I was left alone with the girls. Quickly I had Mandy on my face and as I licked her wet pussy I felt several girls stroking my dick and as soon as it was hard I felt a woman get on it. I was able to see though Mandy's pubes that Jade loved me. After those two I had the painful pleasure of serving the gigantic Lian on my dick while Denise smashed herself over my face. Then for about an hour I served both with my dick and mouth again mainly hockey club girls but a few others I did not know. From the conversation taking place around me I discovered that the other boy was also pleasing in a bathroom. However after about an hour I was shattered. I had come again into Leah but they had soon got me hard again and by now my dick felt very sore and my mouth ached. I was therefore pleased when Jane and Mandy came in and got me and carted me back to the party. I danced with them basically just hanging on for another hour and drinking quite a few whiskies before they decided it was time to go and we walked home with them basically carrying me. We went to my floor and the two girls made me strip and shower the relief of which was vast and then took me to bed. They licked me hard and then Mandy got on my face and Jane my dick and for an hour they ravished me until I came and passed out. I woke late the next day alone with Jane and we spent the whole morning in bed dozing reading cuddling and making love very carefully and slowly a couple of times. The first time I could not come and the second time when I did it knocked me out again.

After lunch I got to work and in the evening went to Jane's room she was inside with Kelly who smiled and kissed me and asked had I enjoyed my evening as a girl. I replied had she enjoyed being a whore and she giggled and said no but forcing two boys to please her had made it worth while. Then she said Mandy was a complete bitch. Kelly had made Jerry lick her off several times before falling asleep with him. In the morning he had performed a couple of times on her when Mandy turned up. The two girls had tied him down and then Mandy had got the key to his cage. Apparently he had got hard as soon as it was taken off but first Mandy had scrubbed it roughly with ice cold water but even that did not calm him down. Both girls had got topless then Kelly had placed his dick between her boobs and squeezed her boobs against him and he had detonated a mass of spunk all over her screaming as he came. After he had licked her clean he had been boob loved by Mandy coming within a minute again firing loads out. After cleaning her up Kelly had taken him in her mouth and it had taken him a few minutes to come. Kelly said by then he seemed satisfied and I realised that like me three was his pleasurable limit. Certainly it took Mandy nearly ten minutes of hard licking to force an orgasm out of him. After that it was pussy time and Kelly had ravished him for nearly thirty minutes until he came. After that orgasm he had passed out but Mandy had fisted his dick and rubbed him roughly hard and awake. She had fisted him for nearly ten minutes making him beg for mercy before handing his dick over to Kelly who had rubbed him for a couple of minutes until he came but Kelly said virtually no spunk came out. Then Mandy had fisted him forcing him to stay awake and hard and for thirty minutes maybe more she tortured his dick until he begged to be caged for the fortnight and promised her anything. Then giggling at him the two girls had re-caged his broken dick and Mandy had taken him away still dressed in drag. This story turned Jane on and Kelly was also game for sex so I was quickly stripped excited and pleasured both of them until I lost it in Jane's tight pussy. That finished me again and I went back to my room. I spent Monday and Tuesday struggling to control scum bag kids and only on Tuesday did I discover the final fall out from the party. The other boy had been violently gangbanged by the hockey girls and left passed out dressed in drag in their changing room. The next day he had been found by Gwen and in return for some proper clothes she had given him a session of kinky sex. Denise had his keys and as he lay recovering she had gone to his room and ravished him several more times until he passed out yet again. This abuse coupled with the knowledge that he was going to be the girls mascot that Wednesday had caused him to give up college and leave. I was worried they would want me instead but Jerry was forced to serve. The girls lost two nil and Jerry spent the whole evening and most of the next day naked serving with his tongue the other team eventually getting back to the college on the Friday morning his body a mass of love bites. Myself I had a quiet week sexually with just Jane demanding my body a service I was happy to provide.

No comments: