Monday, October 31, 2005

College days (summer 2/6)

Holiday. Part six

After my multiple gangbang I was too exhausted to move the next day and spent it in bed. Jane told me her toy boy had also enjoyed the second gangs vibrator. However she agreed with me that Connie needed to be taught a lesson and that evening she spoke to Lian about setting her up. The next day I felt better even though two hours under Ah Kum's desk a very alcoholic lunch and then an afternoon in her bed receiving and giving aromatic massage was exhausting if pleasant. Lian, Yein, Jane and I went out to the village for dinner and then afterwards I pleased all three in Lian's room one after another with my tongue before being taken back to Jane's bed. On the way we heard moans. We carefully went to see what was happening and saw a gang of girls had tied a boy to the ground and were raping him. I recognised Michelle and Bella pounding away on his struggling body. Jane giggled and made us watch for several minutes as they had him. Then they were replaced by Carla and Noella both topless and wearing just their skirts. Finally Jane had seen enough and we went to her bed and she made passionate love to me for a very long exhausting but pleasurable time.

The next day was easy but the next morning I was pulled out of classes by Yein and taken to her room. Inside both naked were Pallas and Lois and soon I was stripped and between their legs. They giggled and told me they had not washed for two days because they knew I liked the natural taste of a girl. They were totally wrong as both tasted foul but I licked them clean and to orgasm anyway before pleasing Yein's large but clean pussy as well. Then they told me we were all going for lunch and I was to get dressed for lunch. They all laughed when I went to pick up my jeans and instead they made me up and then got me to dress in the corset padded red bra and stocking set (without knickers) and the matching very short red dress. Dressed like an idiot we then walked outside and got in a taxi. During this humiliation I was seen by several groups of girls including Carla and her nymphomaniac friends and I was jeered and insulted and I knew the rest of the week was going to be hellish. We drove to the coast and then went into a very expensive fish restaurant. The waiter did not seem to recognise me as male and we had a beer to start with then Denise, Chloe and Trista joined us and I was pleased to find the others were not coming. The food was extremely good and the girls treated me with either silence or as just another girl. The only embarrassment was needing the toilet and of course I had to use the ladies. After this lunch we walked up a small hill to a villa owned by Chloe's parents. It had a pool and the girls quickly stripped too their bikini bottoms and dived in I was ordered by them to strip and did so pleased to remove the female clothing. Then naked I joined then in the pool to cool down and in my case remove the make up from my face. Then we lay and sunbathed for nearly an hour all exhausted after eating and drinking. However wine and beer was provided by Chloe and I realised the girls were not getting any more sober. Then Pallas pulled her bikini bottom off and ordered me to pleasure her as she lay legs apart. I knelt on a towel and applied myself to satisfying her. After her the other five also had a turn from my tongue and then I pleased all six for a second time. The only problem apart from a tired tongue and sore knees was that if the girls wiggled about too much she fell of the quite tiny sunbeds indeed Trista lost an orgasm when on the point of coming she was propelled off the sunbed and smacked me over as well. She ended up with a bruised knee, which I had to kiss better before exciting her to orgasm again.

Then we had a long swim during which I was teased and ducked by the girls but managed to grab and duck a few of them in return. After that I was pulled out and we all went inside and into Chloe's bedroom and I was pushed on the bed and a wet excited Trista got on me and ravished me until we both came together. Unlike before I was allowed to recover before Chloe ravished me and then Yein and Denise had a go on my face before Pallas and Lois ravished me. After that I was very excited and the girls decided to play a game with the one whose hand I came in getting me to perform her greatest fantasy. I lay as giggling the girls took turns to hold and gently squeeze my dick and came moaning into Chloe's hand to their amusement then Chloe made me lick her hand clean. I expected a femdom fantasy but instead she wanted me to dress as a barbarian and ravish her to multiple orgasms losing myself in her at least twice but never stopping or slowing. This worried me but when she told me her other fantasy was to crush a boys testicles until he was a girl I knew I had to perform. I was washed by the other girls and then covered in bits of mud as she dressed in a very sexy light blue nightie and lay on the bed pretending to read. The rest of the girls sat down to watch as I left the room and stood outside and rubbed myself hard for the show. Then I ran in and saw her grunted and then grabbed her. She resisted me screaming softly as I wrestled her back onto the bed. Actually her resistance made it quite difficult to get on top and into her and I had nearly lost my erection. I did wonder how you could rape a girl like her but of course I was only playing at violence and was very careful not to hurt her unlike a real rapist. I pounded away on top grunting and groaning as she moaned and begged underneath. You may have believed she wanted me to stop indeed I was wondering if I had got it wrong when she climaxed screaming with delight. For fifteen minutes I raped her rubbing her boobs vigorously and bringing her off three more times before I came as well. Of course I needed a rest but I had worked out what to do. I dragged myself off her and forced her hand onto her pussy and made her rub herself while I violently kissed and pinned her down. Her hand moved slowly so I slapped it until she was wanking herself vigorously and I made her bring herself off twice more. By then my dick was getting better. However I forced her to knell and take me in her mouth holding her head firm as she got me excited. Then I ravished her from behind until she came again then I went back on top and brought her off four more times before again I was close. This time again I made her knell and I came into her mouth and forced her to swallow. Of course I had finished but I could see just how excited she was. Therefore I grabbed her pinned her on the bed and raised her legs up and licked her off with me standing and her pussy fixed to my mouth her head lying on the bed. She twisted and moaned and came five times very fast in fact it was difficult to know where one orgasm finished and the next started. This finished her and after her last orgasm she moaned the stop word and I let her rest. The other girls had watched our performance in silence and when we finished they applauded.

I think the others were excited because I was soon on my back and pleased all five again with my dick or mouth before finally being allowed a beer. Chloe had showered but was exhausted and told the others she was going to bed. The others agreed saying they would go along to Paul's party without her. Out we went but of course I only had girls clothing I protested about wearing it and they agreed it would not be right so they hunted around for clothing. Eventually I was dressed in flip flops (Yein's) a pink but vaguely unisex shirt (Chloe's mothers) and a pair of white jeans (Chloe's). The jeans were over tight and very painful and I could not do them up properly however I knew the alternative was the dress so I shut up. Of course being girl's jeans they had no room for my dick or balls and these were squashed and obvious. We got into a taxi after Trista had persuaded the driver to take us all and went across the village to another even more impressive villa. Inside were yet again a hundred or so young bright things dancing to some very good music being played by a French band with an extremely beautiful and talented female singer. She was blonde with long legs and very cute boobs. She had a very attractive face apart from a big mouth and a wonderful voice. I was told by the girls her name was Marilynn and she was a student at their school. We stood and danced and drunk and I was introduced to a whole mass of people of both sexes as Yein's English friend. I got a few odd glances particularly from the boys and after a little while I realised they thought that in my pink shirt and very tight trousers I was gay. This amused me a lot so from then on I gave each boy who came up my widest and most girlish grin. This obviously worried some of the boys who disappeared fast. Then the band finished and was replaced by a disco and I started dancing with the girls. Usually I am an okay dancer but in over tight trousers and flip-flops no way was I going to star. However lubricated by the alcohol and by the girls I danced for well over an hour before needing to rest.

I stopped dancing and sat down with Trista and Yein. Then I saw Lois and Pallas going upstairs with a young lad held between them. The two girls laughed and told me that upstairs was a real orgy time and that Pallas and Lois were known as sex fiends. We sat for about ten minutes before Yein suggested we went upstairs and found a private room telling Trista the alcohol had made her randy. I groaned as both girls nodded and up the stairs we went. The girls had not been joking about the sexual activity upstairs. Outside one room was a plump dark haired girl with big floppy boobs lying in just her black knickers smoking. We tried several doors finding most were locked. However three opened and in two we found couples in bed. The other had in it five people all naked. One boy was lying on the ground passed out either from alcohol or sex while on the bed three chunky girls were ravishing the remaining boy. However we could not find a free room much to my relief nor could we find Lois and Pallas. However the topless girl spoke to Trista and told us that in the room behind her were two of her friends who had passed out and if we helped her get them out we could have the room. We went in a found on the bed a couple. He was short young with a tiny dick while she was a large girl with a very large bottom and melon like boobs. The topless girls told us they had been drinking vodka and screwing when first her friend and then the boy passed out. She added that she would never recommend him as a lover as he came far to fast. We grabbed him and carried him out and dumped him still naked with his clothes next to him at the end of the corridor. I placed him in the recovery position as the topless girl emptied some flowers from a vase and stuffed them cruelly up his bottom. Her friend we were nicer to and I was made by Yein to put onto the unconscious girl her bra, knickers and dress before we placed her on a sofa outside also in the recovery position. Trista thanked the topless girl for the room and offered me to her and she grabbed me and dragged me inside. She tugged off her knickers and told me that after the previous failure she needed to come. I was tugged onto her and she fumbled with my jeans and got them down and fisted me hard then rammed me into her. She moaned and came fast but pinched my bottom until I loved her to another orgasm. Then smiling she pushed me off telling me my girlfriends would drain me. However she had not finished with me but made me lick her big soft boobs and then go down on her until she orgasmed for a third time. Then she grabbed her own clothing and left telling Trista she was going to dance drink and then pick up another boy.

Soon I was pleasing Trista and Yein and I was kept busy and on the edge of orgasm by the two girls for over thirty long minutes. Then Lois and Pallas joined us and I was made to lick Lois's sticky pussy clean before they ravished me for about twenty more minutes. Trista and Yein left me underneath them to get some more dancing in. I came into Pallas and after finishing both with my tongue they got up and left me. After about five minutes I got up and had the shirt on and was replacing with difficulty the jeans when the door opened. Standing smiling at me was the singer Marilynn wearing a short bright red skirt and low cut top. She told me she was trying to find a spare room and what was I doing here, as I was gay. I smiled and told her I was not fully gay just confused. She smiled and told me so was she but she knew a cure for that. Then she whispered something to another girl standing with her and came in smiling at me. I realised she had been about to engage in lesbian sex however she gave me a beautiful smile and stripped in front of me. She was absolutely stunning naked and I gasped as she seized my hand and told me not to be frightened by the sight of a naked woman but to let her take control. I nodded as I realised she had assumed I had been screwing a man and was a hetro virgin. However I knew I should not oppose her as she gently stripped me and then placed me back on the bed. She gently massaged my tired dick and soon had it hard as we kissed. Then she got on me and ravished me gently underneath her perfect body. As she loved me she placed my hands on her full boobs and made me gently squeeze her erect nipples. It was wonderful and I was pleased to have come so often as she loved me for well over forty minutes. She came six times on me and I think was getting worried about my lack of orgasm and had urged me to think of a strapping man but by admiring her and letting myself go I climaxed screaming into her.

I passed out and awoke to find myself hard in a girl's hand. I hoped it was Marilynn but instead it two plump dark haired girls obviously drunk. They told me they were screwing any boy they could and climbed on me. They were fully clothed but had no knickers on and soon one had my dick while the other presented a very sticky pussy to my mouth. As one ravished me her friend thumped my head until I started reluctantly to lick her off. Both took ages to come and then swapped over and the girl on my face came three times before her friend satisfied herself with my sore dick. Then they staggered off me to look for fresh prey. However before I could move the topless girl was back and with her friend who had passed out. They jumped me and I was told to please them. The topless girl got on my dick and banged away on me as her friend obviously still very drunk positioned her pussy with some difficulty over my mouth. They used me for thirty minutes or more the topless girl came three times but her friend must have had eight orgasms from my tongue and by the end she was a much happier girl. My rewards was a joint blowjob from them and when I came emptily and moaning they left me shattered on the bed. I wanted to sleep but dragged myself up and dressed and quickly left. Outside I saw the two girls were attacking the still passed out boy. They had removed the flowers from him and rammed a bottle up him and jammed another bottle on his dick. As I watched they had positioned his clothing under his head and the topless girl squatted and pissed all over his face and his clothing. I left rapidly realising yet again how dangerous it was to leave a girl unsatisfied.

I went downstairs to find Yein but instead I was seen by Marilynn who came over and asked had I enjoyed her and I told her she was wonderful. She smiled and we danced and then went outside for a smoke. We sat alone in the garden and soon we were snogging and again I massage her perfect boobs and her hard nipples. She unzipped me and got busy with my dick and balls and even though I was empty she soon got me hard. Then she asked did I know how to eat pussy and I told her yes. She smiled I think now aware I was not gay and she removed her knickers and squatted over my face and sat her delightful pussy on me. I was tired but happy to please her and for over fifteen minutes she squatted as I licked her nearly hairless pussy and gave her three orgasms. Then it was my turn and I lay still as she took off the jeans and then placed me in her warm mouth and expertly brought me screaming to an empty agonisingly powerful orgasm. Again I awoke hard in a girl's hand and again it was not Marilynn. Instead I was surrounded by a group of about eight very young giggling girls and I realised my trousers were about five metres away. Marilynn must have just left me when I passed out I suspect in revenge for me pretending to be gay. I tried to release my dick from the pretty curvy girl's grasp but was told I obviously liked it so relax or did I want her to tug it off. The other girls held me down as she played with my sore dick and then another girl told me they had watched me underneath Marilynn and listened to the sound of her coming and some of them wanted me to please them as well. I was told that if I struggled I was going to get hurt but if I pleased them not only would I get my trousers back but I would be pleased as well. I nodded and a girl lifted her skirt and sat on my face. Then for over thirty minutes I licked their pussies one after another until I had pleased six of them. All the time they kept me pinned and constantly played with my dick, balls and bottom. This may seem fun but instead it was humiliating to be used by such young girls as well as painful to have ones body treated by them as a toy. Finally it was quite cold and open and several other people came over and laughed at me. In fact a couple of boys got too close and were chased off but not before one of them had his trousers ripped off and his balls given several very hard squeezes judging from his screams. When I had pleased them all I was told it was time for my reward. I was to be given handjobs by them in pairs for one minute and the two girls who excited me the most I got to go off with and love but not before the other four had seconds from my tongue. I moaned at this and groaned as I looked around and saw that apart from the girls holding me down about ten people were sitting and watching my humiliation. They were mostly girls but included two couples who were snogging and groping each other as they watched. I groaned as I saw one of the girls with a boy was Pallas and that Trista and Denise were watching as well. Then I was blindfolded and the girls in pairs took turns to rub me. They had a practice round and then did it for real. My dick was quite sore so I selected the gentlest of the pairs. Then still blindfolded my tongue was forced to please three more girls before I was dragged up by them and carried blindfolded and bottomless back into the house and upstairs and tied to a bed. Then after a final brutal groping of my dick I was left alone.

My two captors removed the blindfold and I saw they were both plump dark haired girls with big boobs. Both were naked and soon they had me hard again. Then they condomed my dick and had me one after another until both had come twice. My restraint pleased them even though it was exhaustion. They told me to come and started to rub me. They were not expert dick handlers and exhausted I struggled to come however after several quite painful minutes I suddenly came screaming with pain watching my balls emit a small drop of come before passing out. I awoke again hard in a girl's hand and found that two of my captors had been replaced by two more. These were slimmer and sexier and also naked and soon I was condomed and being ravished by one on my face while the other enjoyed my dick. They used me for nearly twenty minutes and I had a painful empty orgasm but stayed hard and awake. Then they left and two older fatter girls came in and ravished me taking turns on my face and dick as I lay tied and exhausted my tongue aching and my dick a wooden painful rod. After them I moaned as Marilyn and a large ugly girl came in. They stripped and Marilynn asked me was I having fun and that this was her lover Rosie. Then she took my dick into her pussy telling me she liked dick as I knew but her friend only liked dilldo's or tongues. Rosie had a hairy wet pussy obviously already licked I suspect by Marilynn. For twenty minutes the two lesbians had me stroking and playing with each other as they used me as a living sex machine. Twice I came painfully and without any sperm as they satisfied themselves on me. Then they got off me and Marilynn squeezed my empty balls and told me next time I pretended to be gay she would get me gangbanged by men. Next in were Trista and Denise and they had me laughing as I begged them to release me and telling me not to worry as the party was over at dawn. Then a short unattractive dark haired girl ravished me before Lois made me lick her clean and to orgasm. Then three of my captors returned and after ramming a condom on my dick subjected me to a savage hour of lovemaking underneath them. All the time my dick stayed hard and wooden until finally they left me to go and have some breakfast. I was pleased as I realised I would be freed soon. However Marilynn and Rosie returned and Marilynn told me she felt sorry for me so to make it up she was going to force me to come properly. I told her no way could I come but she stripped and giggled. First her and Rosie ravished me for nearly thirty minutes and then she started work on me. She produced a medium sized pink vibrator lubricated it with my spit and pushed it deep into me. Then she took me first between her lovely boobs and then into her warm mouth. Soon I was excited and groaning as I got close to orgasm. All the time Rosie sat naked smiling and watching her lover tease and break me. For well over ten minutes she forced me nearer and nearer to orgasm however I was so exhausted I cannot say it was pleasant. In fact I was moaning in despair at gaining relief when suddenly I came screaming and crying and her active hot tongue milked me until I passed totally out. I awoke to find a girl rubbing me but I was still soft. I opened my eyes to see it was Yein who told me it was time to go home however first she got on me and made me satisfy her with my tired tongue three times. Only then was I untied and allowed to dress in the now painfully tight jeans.

We got a taxi back and I fell asleep in Yein's bed. It was evening when I awoke and I was still tired not that Yein or her mother cared and both had long sessions from my mouth before letting me go. I met Jane and we went out and ate before she took me to her bed and instead of ravishing me she allowed me to please her with my tongue before sleeping in her arms. The next day I was still sore between the legs but she told me that it was time to gain our revenge on Connie and I agreed. She told me that in return not only for her toy boy and his friend but also another helpless young man she had seduced with her boobs and hands Carla and her friends had agreed to change sides. Apparently I had been set up yet again by Connie to be gangbanged that morning and then left for her all afternoon but Jane had arranged for a slight change of plan. Jane pinched my bottom and told me however I was going to get exhausted as well and when I protested she kissed me and told me I loved it and I suppose she was at least half correct.

Therefore with reluctance I agreed not that I had a choice. I was not surprised when two hours before lunch instead of one boy for a grammar lesson Carla, Bella, Michelle and Noella turned up. Quickly they had the curtains closed and a desk blocking my exit. Then I was given the choice of co-operating or being raped. When I agreed they made me strip and rub myself hard before they placed a blanket on a desk and tied me spread-eagle on it with rope. Then all four of them had me ravishing my dick and abusing my mouth. I could describe in detail how they reduced me to an exhausted blob but would be repeating myself. Sufficient to say after two and a half hours I had come five times and each girl must have orgasmed nearly twenty times. Anyhow finally their hunger for food overcame their now sated lust and they got off me and dressed promising to return after an hour. Then they rammed Carla's knickers into my mouth as a gag and placed the other three pairs over my head and I was left blind, soft and shattered and unable to move a muscle by them. I have to say I was terrified because I knew I had been left as a sacrifice for Connie. All I could hope for was that Jane was going to save me. However within a minute I heard a woman enter the room and the door lock and I shuddered, as I felt cold hands rub me.

I knew it was Connie as I heard her strip off and then I screamed into my gag as my balls were brutally twisted in her hands. For five minutes I was white with agony as the sadist twisted tugged and squeezed my balls. She had treated them badly in the past but this time she was far worse. Then to make it worse she rammed one hand up my bottom and brutally raped me while with her other hand she rhythmically squeezed my now swollen balls. For ten minutes she abused me and I realised with horror her hand was keeping my dick hard even though she was squashing my balls. Then I felt her warm breathe on my groin and she started biting me on the dick and balls and I heard her hideous giggle as she tortured me. Then it was my nipples turn to be bitten and twisted between her teeth. After that she left me for a minute and returned with something buzzing. Soon I was screaming again as she raped me with this oversized metallic hard vibrator. However my dick became hard and even when six times her fist smashed into my balls it stayed up. Then she got on me and sunk onto me pushing the vibrator deep into me making me scream again. Her pussy took possession of my dick and she ravished and raped me for over twenty minutes coming three times on me. All the time she powered away her hands were busy scratching and pinching me and her mouth occasionally bit me as well. My nipples were her favourite targets and for maybe five minutes she pounded away griping and tugging them agonisingly.

Then suddenly the door opened and I heard Carla and Bella shout as they charged in. I do not know how many girls were present but I suspect it was at least eight. Connie obviously tried to get off but was virtually coming and the girls obviously grabbed her clothes. I felt many hands on me realised they were forcing Connie to stay on me. Connie obviously resisted because there was a struggle and I felt her heavy body pushed across me and more ropes being applied. After a couple of minutes the girl gang had tied her on top of me her pussy trapped with my dick inside. Then Carla asked did I want to see who my secret lover was and the knickers were removed. In front of me red faced was Connie her arms tied to the sides of the desk. She was naked apart from a big white bra and the girls had gagged her with her own knickers. Then Carla told her to carry on loving me, as they wanted to see her come. She glared and did not move but Bella and Noella grabbed her bottom and rammed her up and down on me. Carla asked was I having fun and when I said no she laughed and told me tough but maybe these would help. Then she removed her top and slipped a boob into my open mouth. For several minutes the girls forced Connie to move on my dick and that combined with the vibrator in my bottom and the boob in my mouth brought me off. However Connie had so damaged my balls I sobbed as I came amusing I think all the girls. My dick stayed hard and trapped and Connie obviously found my expression of pain at being trapped inside her exciting and started to ravish me of her own accord. For several minutes I moaned and begged as she had me until she came cheered on by the girls.

I think she hoped they would now release her but instead Carla removed her boob from my mouth and reminded me she had no knickers on. Then she got on the desk and sat her pussy over my mouth. She was facing away from Connie but Connie virtually had her face in Carla's bottom and judging by her expression she was not amused. I licked Carla's now familiar pussy until she orgasmed moaning and then Noella, Michelle, Bella and two more girls used my tongue. All the time Connie and myself were intimately forced together and the vibrator kept me hard and wiggling under her. Then Noella suggested it was time for us both to come again and ordered Connie to move on me. Connie shook her head but Noella laughed and unclipped the surprised girl's bra. Her big boobs spilled out and Noella grabbed them and started to massage them. Connie tried to stop her but tied she could not then Noella told her to screw me or she would get another vibrator for Connie's bottom. Connie glared but did as Noella ordered and was soon banging away on my sore trapped dick to the great amusement of the watching girls. For ten minutes she ravished me and all the time Noella massaged her big boobs. I think this disgusted Connie but she was unable to stop Noella or resist. Then I saw the flash of a camera and saw Carla was busy and the knowledge that she was being pictured made Connie shudder even more. She finally came powerfully shaking with delight to the girls' great amusement and I joined her in orgasm but again my swollen balls made it a painful experience. Then Noella got on me and sat on my face facing Connie and made me lick her off holding Connie's head inches from her heaving pussy. Then Carla, Bella and another girl did the same and as I licked them they ordered Connie to move on me and keep me awake and excited.

Then the girls produced paint and got to work on us. After about ten minutes they had us both covered in paint looking ridiculous. Bella paid special attention to my balls laughing, as I begged her not too as the paint made the agony from them even worse. Then Noella produced some clothes pegs and I had them attached to my ears my nipples and finally six on my balls before Noella forced two onto Connie's nipples. Then I was re-gagged with a pair of old knickers and both Connie and I had knickers rammed over our heads. More pictures were then taken I think as Connie was ordered to screw me and soon she was pounding away on me. It took her over fifteen minutes to come and then I felt her collapse on me.

Then the girls rammed the vibrator even deeper into me forcing me into a painful and reluctant orgasm before leaving us alone tied and trapped together. However before they left I heard Carla tell Connie if she let the girls do whatever they wanted for the last three days she would get the pictures. We were alone together for nearly three hours and all the time my dick was trapped hard in her pussy. However the vibrator was agony up me and kept me trying to wiggle and loosen it without any success. This movement and that of the vibrator made me have three more painful comings into her tough pussy. She lay uncomfortable and moaning on me and by the end our intimate joining was agony for both of us as she dried out and I became sorer and sorer. Also the swelling of my balls, the pegs and the paint made it seem as if they were on fire. Then we heard some people enter the room and we were quickly untied and the vibrator tugged from allowing my red sore dick to subside. Smiling at us were Lian, Jane and Kelly and I knew the final part of the set up was taking place. Neither of us had any clothes as Jane asked us what had happened and all three girls expressed surprise at my explanation even though I know they knew it all. Jane suggested we get the police to sort Carla and her friends out even though she told Connie she would get into trouble for ball breaking me. Connie glared and shuddered but said no police. Then Jane told her to leave Carla to her to sort out and Connie was immensely grateful. This did not please me but Jane made it clear that all four of us were to receive special treatment and Connie fully agreed. Then Kelly left and returned with two big white bathrobes and with Lian walking ahead so that we could hide we left. We got to the shower room and were beckoned in by Lian and told to shower. Connie was a little reluctant but soon was washing herself standing next to me. After sometime we had got the paint off us and then we went to Jane's room and had a large glass of wine. I was shattered and in pain as Jane tightened the screw on Connie. Finally Connie agreed to be friends with me and urged on by Jane we kissed. Connie complained she was very sore between her legs and Kelly gave her an oil to apply. Then Jane suggested I helped by applying it as a gesture of friendship and also pleasured her as well as Jane told Connie three hours with a dick up a girl and no orgasm was very bad. I think Connie was totally out of it because she just opened her legs and laid back. Jane pushed me to my knees and I licked Connie's swollen red pussy until after several minutes she had a raging orgasm. Then I oiled her inside and out as she murmured in happiness. Then Jane told her I deserved the same. I did not want to receive and she did not want to give but urged on by Jane I was soon on my back and in Connie's mouth. Amazingly I came within a minute screaming with empty orgasm and passed out.

I awoke the next morning in bed with Jane and covered in bruises bite marks and with my balls heavy and swollen. I did no work that day or the next apart from two hours under Ah Kum's desk. Connie ignored me and as for Carla and her friends they had a free hand to attack at will. To my knowledge they gangbanged five boys during those three days leaving each victim naked and exhausted and if they had not pleased them enough with a large object rammed up them, their balls well squashed and covered in paint or worse. On their last day Carla and the three others visited me in Jane's room and played another game of pass the toy for over an hour. Each girl came at least six times but they pinched me calm thoughout. Finally I was giving a goodbye present of an eight-hand wank by them. However when they left they gave me several pictures of me naked and a couple of me with Connie tied on me. I kept these pictures until they end of the summer as insurance against Connie.

Therefore by the end of the week I was an exhausted wreck and needed a change of scene. Then I discovered that Yein was off to Asia for the rest of the summer and I spent a final hour pleasing her before in bed that night Jane told me her and Lian were spending a week in Paris and she was leaving me to Ah Kum. The next day I moved into Ah Kum's now empty apartment. It was a very strange week. I spent the whole week in her apartment apart from two hours every morning underneath her desk and I was totally naked thoughout. We slept together and she made me give her oral pleasure in the morning before breakfast. Then she got me from the apartment to lick her underneath her desk. Then we had lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon in bed massaging each other with her having numerous orgasms. In the evening I spent a long time between her legs before she finished the evening off by chaining me to her bed and subjecting me to my one and only orgasm of the day the slow tease wank. This was an amazing experience as in her expert hands I was rubbed hard and kept near to orgasm for two hours at the start of the week and on the last night for nearly five hours. She teased me with her hands mainly but used her lips and boobs if my interest flagged. Within minutes you were reduced to a wreck desperate to come and completely powerless to do so. The finale was to be untied and then she placed my then seriously sore dick between her boobs and wrapped them tight against me and I detonated and passed out. This was a great orgasm but frankly for me the frustration of waiting and the terrible teasing meant it was not great sex. The other amazing thing was the amount of alcohol consumed. We drunk two bottles of wine at lunch and at least three during the evening as well as at least a bottle of sprits a day and at least a dozen beers each. This amount of alcohol meant I was permanently tipsy thoughout the week but seemed to have little affect on her.

Then Jane returned and rescued me from Ah Kum's alcoholic cocoon. We then spent a few days travelling and camping in the local countryside. Jane and I had a lovely time and it was relaxing to have only one girl to please and that my sexy beautiful lover. After the week I wondered if we should just return to the U.K. as the girls had nearly finished me off but Jane would have none of it and pointed out with Suzy, Carla and Yein gone and Connie trained I should have a far easier time for the last month. I had to agree so back to the centre we went.

No comments: