Thursday, October 27, 2005

College days (part 24)

Part twenty-four

On Friday I finally felt recovered from the previous weekend and weeks lovemaking and I was looking forward to a long weekend as it was school half term and we had Monday and Tuesday off. However Jane was going home on Saturday so my plans to spend a few days loving her had to be postponed. Even worse we met the hockey girls in the bar and Denise told me that Simon was not going to be mascot on Saturday as Nicole wanted him to spend the long weekend kissing her boobs and pussy and serving her and then the team as he had promised. Mandy offered Jerry but Denise laughed and said no it had to be me. I asked why and was told they were playing the local military base. Denise told us they would need a real stud and a boy in a chastity belt was not good enough. Jane volunteered me as Denise told me they had arranged with the military girls that if the college won I only served for the evening but a loss or a draw was three days of military service. Jane asked what they got in return and was told a sexy squadie was going to entertain them all weekend in return. Again I was not keen particularly as it seemed I was being set up for three days of slavery but Jane insisted. In fact to made certain when she got up on Saturday she removed my clothing so I had to spend the morning stuck naked in her bed. This was to easy a chance for Kelly and I served her, Charlotte, Liz, Mandy, Lian, Leah and Denise with my tongue while my dick was mercilessly teased. They did not let me come claiming I was going to need my come for latter.

I was given lunch in bed by Kelly and Angela and then went down on both of them before they dressed me in a spare set of their hockey kit and took me out to the game. It was an awful day very cold and wet and I was frozen standing on the touchline with Gwen smiling her secret smile at me. The military girls were older and much larger than the college girls were but the college girls were better and faster players. In normal conditions I think the college would have won easily particularly as Kelly and Lian were playing superbly. I had promised both of them an hour of my dick if they won the game figuring this was easier than three days with the military girls and I think the idea of me serving them encouraged them to try their hardest. However the weather was against them and soon both teams were covered in mud and the ball was extremely difficult to hit. Therefore the goalkeepers had it easy and the referee called the game off early as a goal less draw. I do not think the military girls had realised I was the mascot because as we all trooped in they asked Denise where the toy was. Leah had me by the balls and I was dragged over and they laughed at my cold very wet body dressed in a hockey skirt. One of the military girls told Denise and Leah to wait. They went to their changing room and returned pulling a bloke six-foot and very muscular dressed in his boxers only. He had both his arms and legs handcuffed and was gagged. They handed Denise the keys and told her to keep him chained as he was a coward who would run away even though he owed the girls this as the last payment on a bet. One of the girl soldiers added they were in no rush to have him back and Monday night was okay. Denise smiled and pinched his bottom saying he looked strong but her powerful pussy would break him. Then I was handed over. The two military girls smiled and told Denise they would bring me back on Tuesday or Wednesday and was I any good. Denise told them no other team had complained about me and laughing the girl commented that I had not spent three days with her pussy yet. Then I was tugged into the military girls changing room. As I was pulled in I saw the other boy being pulled into the college girls changing room.

Inside most of the women were in the showers covering themselves with hot water to warm up. They were all huge women and my eyes saw masses of pale flabby skin as they smiled at me. My appearance produced laughter and derision as I stood shivering in front of them dressed in the hockey skirt. Then one of them a very large blonde seriously fat with a pair of big fat boobs told me to strip and come and shower with her and warm up. As the women laughed I stripped naked and staggered into the shower freezing cold. The affect of the cold on my dick meant it was tiny and the insults I got were extremely rude. However as I stood under the hot water the plump blonde stroked me and soon I was feeling warmer and excited and my dick had resumed its usual size and was sticking up. This produced another barrage of teasing comments but not quite as rude as before. The large blonde woman told me her name was Sophie as she rubbed me and ordered me to gently massage her massive boobs. I rubbed away finding them quite soft and soon her nipples were erect and I sensed she was excited. I think she would have had me but I was ordered out, as the women wanted to go. Then about eight of them took turns to play and kiss me as I stood wet and cold before them. Finally they were ready and Sophie grabbed me by my balls and told me to follow them. I was naked and asked about clothing and another one of them laughed and told me I did not need clothing as they liked to keep their toy boy naked. I was pulled out into the freezing rain and pleased when finally I was tugged onto a mini bus.

We drove away with me squashed between two of them while two more played with my hard but already sore dick. Then the two women I was squashed between undid their tops and I was forced to kiss their big boobs while my dick suffered an extremely rough petting. After about thirty minutes when most of the team had molested me and I had kissed numerous plump boobs we arrived at the girls' camp. I was pushed on the floor and covered with coats and told to shut up while I was smuggled in. To stop me talking one of them rested her foot on my balls as they entered the camp. We drove for another couple of minutes then stopped and I was dragged out and quickly into a large hut. Latter I discovered this one of four huts used as the women's barracks. Men outnumbered the women by quite a lot on the base but that did not make them any more gentle with me. Indeed surrounded by men and putting up with harassment made them highly aggressive when they were in charge. The base was some sort of supply centre but I did not really understand how that worked. I also discovered that last year they had lost six nil to the college and had been highly pleased to find it so wet. Also the bloke they had given away had lost a bet to them and was meant to have spent the night serving each hut in turn but after two nights with them had refused to serve again and they had literally kicked him in the balls then stripped and chained him before coming for the game. All this I found out latter as I stood hands over my groin surrounded by the laughing women. The hut had a large bathroom at one end and about a dozen beds separated by low wooden partitions.

I was virtually ignored for several minutes but then more women entered the hut. In total I suppose about thirty women were present mostly wearing an olive green uniform. They were not a pretty bunch being either very large to seriously massive or drab looking scrawny women with only a couple being of even average attraction. It was obvious that one of the attractions of the military life to them would have been the lack of female competition. However as I was about to discover they were active women who knew what they wanted from a man. Then a massive plump woman of about thirty wearing a uniform with stripes on the shoulder called for silence and ordered me to come into the middle of the room. To cheers and taunts I did as she ordered to remove my hands that were still covering my groin. She told me her name was Lucy and to relax and enjoy myself but not to much as I had several days and nights of pleasure giving to look forward too. Then she pulled my arms away and I was made to pose for the jeering women. My dick was soft but Lucy ordered me to rub it hard and as the women taunted me I did so blushing at the humiliation. Then Lucy told the women and me what was planned. She informed them I was going to entertain them with a short display to show them what was on offer. This made me blush more as the watching women laughed and cheered. When some sort of quiet had returned she said that after that the whole hockey team would have a go on me. After the team had enjoyed me I was going on general usage giving pleasure to any woman in the camp who wanted me. This made me shudder as the women cheered and made rude hand signs and several pulled their skirts or tops up to flash pussies and boobs at me. Then on Sunday she continued I would please them all on demand on a first come first to come rota. Monday and Tuesday she told them I was going to be available for any girl or group of girls who wanted my body for a long personal session to explore the limits of love. Then she grabbed my balls and as the crowd cheered she told me I had better be good if I wanted to keep my balls attached to my body. Then she told the cheering women to remember I had to serve for several days and be gentle with me but also remember I was a weak man and not to empty my balls to quickly. She finished by saying rank did not matter and when it came to enjoying a toy boy they were all women together.

As she finished speaking and I could see the women sneering at me I realised that this was going to be a very difficult and painful gangbang making even serving the whole of the college hockey team seem easy. I saw Sophie standing her big boobs hanging out as she taunted me massaging them and licking her big tongue around her ugly face and knew I was in serious trouble. I pleaded with Lucy that no way could I please them all and she laughed and repeated my comment to the crowd. This produced dozens of rude insulting comments and numerous of them flashed pussies, boobs and bottoms at me. I had lost my erection and Lucy laughed and pointed that out increasing my humiliation even further. Then she ordered three of the women to grab me. This produced a cheer and I realised all the women knew what was going to happen and also I was not the first to stand naked and humiliated in front of them. It did not surprise me the mascot solider had refused to serve a third time and while I was sure the hockey girls were giving him a very rough time I suspected he was in much less danger than I was. Lucy returned and I groaned as I saw she was holding a thick leather dildo in her fat hand. I was bent over and Lucy asked did I like taking it up the arse. I begged making the women laughed more and then moaned in pain as Lucy forced the thick, cold hard object up me. Even worse as she penetrated me was the knowledge as to why she was doing it and my knowledge from my previous experience as what was going to happen to my dick. When she had driven it deep within me I was pulled up and looking down I groaned as my dick was pointed straight up to me forced hard by the dildo. The sight of me forced to be humiliatingly erect produced more cheers and Lucy told me that now I could serve them all without trouble. Some people say women cannot rape a man as they cannot get him hard but in my experience and also in Jane's the simple answer is that yes they can as most men respond in the same way to a dildo or vibrator up the bottom.

Lucy then told me to jiggle around and let all the girls have a look at my tackle and blushing I did so producing even more jeers from the women. Then one of them a massive dark haired cow pulled me close and groped me harshly and soon I was being pushed and pulled from woman to woman. It may seem fun to be handed around a crowd of sex mad women but the reality is very different indeed. The women were not gentle and soon my balls and dick were aching from their hands and nails. However the dildo kept me humiliatingly hard and unable to protect myself from their merciless assaults. After many minutes of this rough treatment I was close to crying and pleading for mercy. This only encouraged them to be rougher and ruder and soon my bottom was suffering as well. Finally I was returned to Lucy and in front of them all she pushed the dildo back deep in me and then used some very sticky tape to fix it in me. Then I was pushed towards the back of the room. One of the beds did not seem to be being used and had on it just a sheet. I was pulled onto it and quickly and expertly tied hand and foot to the bed by several of the women their expertise again showing this was not the first time a man had been their unwilling guest. Then various pillows were pushed under and around me so that one girl could use my dick while another had a go on my face. While I was being prepared I could see some of the women were watching and smiling while some were drifting off. When I was fully tied the women hung up some other sheets to give the bed more privacy. The women moved as a team one doing one job while the others did other tasks and, as they did not talk as they got me ready I knew that many times the bed had been prepared for a victim.

I begged them to remove the dildo but Lucy laughed and told me I was going to need it. She checked my bonds and told me they would only be releasing me to dance and go to the bathroom as they knew a wimp like me would try and run away after they had taken a bite out of me. Then she repeated her advice for me to try and fight orgasm and reminded me that I had well over thirty women who would want pleasure and if I failed any one of them to expect them to show me just what a woman could do to a man who insulted her by leaving her frustrated. Then Sophie asked me if I knew how to suck pussy as well as I did boobs and I groaned a reply making her laugh. She was already topless and she got on the bed and rubbed her flat boobs over my face before pulling off her knickers and sitting hard on my face. Her pussy was large and hairy but clean and I rapidly found her clitoris and gently sucked it as I felt my dick being fisted by several women one after another. After a couple of minutes Sophie moaned in orgasm but did not get off me and so I licked her for another five minutes to a second orgasm.

When she got off I was able to see only three women were in the cubicle with me and I recognised all from the team. They smiled and groped me and stripped for me telling me their names as they exposed their bodies to my worried gaze. Chloe was blonde large with gigantic boobs and a very large pale bottom. Emily was dark haired also big but with smaller boobs and a very dark hairy pussy as she opened her legs and invited me to look at her. Megan was also dark haired and seriously fat with rolls of flesh and big hanging boobs. Her face was spotty and grim and as she kissed me I found her breath smelt. Chloe got on me and pushed her pussy into my face and forced me to lick her. Her pussy was wet and difficult to lick as she bounced around on my face and as she did so I felt another woman get on me and felt my dick being stuffed into a female pussy and ravished. Chloe came and was replaced by Megan and I found her pussy as disgusting as her mouth as I kissed it. She was so fat that it was very difficult to breathe under her but I managed eventually to satisfy her. By then Emily had orgasmed on my dick and been replaced by Chloe who was riding me savagely grating and bending my dick as she pounded away. By then I was licking Emily whose pubic hair was hard and thick as she ground her body into mine my head trapped between her massive thighs. By the time Chloe came on the dick Emily was close. However I felt the bulk of Megan mount me and was soon suffering as she demonstrated how not to be on top and please a man. I managed, not that I had a choice all I had to do was stick my tongue out, to pleasure Emily and she got off me and I was able to see Megan pounding away her boobs bashing around in a painful looking manner. The other two girls got me to kiss their boobs as Megan ravished me and then giggling Emily presented her big pale bottom for my tongue quickly followed by Chloe. After that disgusting task was finished Megan came and I was forced to lick her bottom as well as the other two women dressed and then fisted me. They told me I was okay but need to practice but not to worry over the next few days I was going to be pussy whipped to exhaustion. They added that they hoped to get another go on me latter and certainly were going to have me on Sunday and Monday as well laughing as I groaned.

I felt exhausted already and realised if the other women were as rough as those three had been I was in serious trouble. The next girl who wandered in giggling as her friends standing on the other side of the curtains and obviously drinking urged her to show me no mercy was another large blonde woman maybe thirty years old with a square face and big boobs and bottom. She stripped as well and I realised these women were used to being naked and I was going to see more naked female flesh than was good for me. Then she got on the bed and stuffed me hard into her pussy telling me her name was Jessica and she liked to be on top in control and to treat a man rough. She pounded away making me groan and started to give me a massive love bite. After a few minutes she moaned in orgasm and then she bit me on the other side of the neck as her pussy gripped my dick hard. It took her longer to come for a second time and by then I was starting to get excited as I had already suffered a lot that day without orgasm. Luckily she got off and then she spat in my mouth and called me a wimp and promised to return and give me a real going over latter. Next in was Sophie and my tongue was pushed back on her boobs as she got naked and on me. She forced me to lick her pussy again and when she was highly excited she reversed and ravished me and luckily came fast as her pussy took me over the edge and I joined her in orgasm. When she shouted this out the women drinking on the other side of the curtains all cheered. She got me to clean her pussy with my tongue then left me. The dildo had kept me hard as the next woman entered. She was slim but very unattractive and stripped as she told me her name was Charlotte but I could call her goddess. I remembered that she had been the team's best player as she got on me and pushed her nearly hairless pussy onto my face. While she was ugly it was nice not to be flattened under female flesh so I carefully took my time to bring her off and as a result her orgasm was so strong she fell off me screaming as she came. She seemed so pleased with that orgasm that it was some time before her pussy ravished me and compared to the earlier women she was a pleasant butterfly on me rather that a fat elephant. I was getting excited as she came but was just able to hold back as she moaned and then screamed in delight.

After her two big blondes came in a got naked leering and taunting me as they did so. One was called Hannah and the other was Lauren but both were plump and big boobed and reasonably attractive. However both were extremely demanding and rough as they both got on me and used me. My dick survived in Hannah's tough pussy but I came into Lauren long before she was ready and she just ground away as I begged for mercy my mouth full of the wet pussy of Hannah until finally I satisfied both of them for a second time. After them a fat girl called Becky had me and used both my tongue and then my sore dick. Then the sergeant Lucy had me. She stripped her plump body and got on ramming my dick into her pussy. Then she pounded away smashing herself up and down on me as I moaned under her weight and power. She was extremely strong and her pussy was tight and muscular, as I lay unable to resist her. She came twice in about ten minutes and by then I was getting excited as well. She smiled as she saw she was winning and increased her lovemaking and after a few more minutes as she came for a third time I groaned and came as well. After that she got off and my tired tongue was forced to clean and then please her sticky pussy while she subjected my sore dick to a sadistic rubbing. She asked how I was doing and when I begged her to let me go she laughed and told me I had twenty more ladies to please before I was even given a beer.

I felt exhausted and my body was covered in bruises and bite marks while both my mouth and dick ached from overuse. Next were a little and large act. Both were blonde but Amy was massive while Georgia was slim. Both were reasonably attractive but they showed me no mercy as naked they got on me and Amy used my tongue to satisfy herself three times while Georgia pounded away on my dick until she had screamed in orgasm twice. Then they bit and pinched me before leaving. The next pair were big dark haired women who rubbed their boobs over my body and snogged me. One was called Beth and the other Kate and soon I found that both were brutal lovers and both had big clitorises and hairy pussies. They both used my dick and mouth for pleasure and then took turns to have a third from my tongue while the other gave me a blowjob. Neither girl seemed to care how rough she was on my dick and when they left it was covered in little bite marks and looked red. Then Sophie returned and fisted me and told me I had pleased the team but still had plenty of customers to satisfy. However she gave me a drink of wine before after a final kiss and squeeze of the balls I was left for my next lady.

The next two girls were Emma and Olli who stripped and petted me before Emma ravished me and Olli sat on my face. As her hairy pussy approached me I discovered one advantage of the hockey team was that all of them had showered recently. Her pussy smelt foul and tasted even worse making me choke as I licked her off. Latter I discovered this was deliberate and the military girls knowing they were going to get me for at least a night had deliberately not washed between their legs. I was lucky in one little respect that as the weather was so bad the hockey team had washed themselves to warm up but during my time as their love toy as far as my tongue was aware it was the only thing cleaning pussies. Emma tasted just as bad when after coming on my dick she had a go on my mouth but I was able to satisfy both without being sick. The next five girls all came in one after another and got me to satisfy them first with my tongue and then they moved onto my dick while the next girl used my tongue they were all bottle blondes of some shape or another and were called Courtney (large and very hairy), Shannon (boyish body and face), Eli (fat with long painful finger nails), Jade (plump and smelly) and Abigail (massive body and boobs). I did not come as I was team banged but by the end I knew I was close. Then all five came in and while Courtney enjoyed my tongue again the other took turns to fist me until to their amusement I came into Jade's hand. They forced me to snog them and then to kiss all their dirty bottoms before after a final round of brutal play on my balls and dick I was left shattered and distressed. Another difference between the military girls and some of the other teams I ended up as love slave for was that the military girls were very open about who they were and did not as far as I could make out give me false names. After these rough girls I pleasured another Elli and Molly both of who were chunky and rude but much more gentle with me. Then I was pleased to have one girl on her own to pleasure. Laura was probably the best looking of all the women who used me with a slim body and nice high if small boobs. Her legs were thin if muscular and her pussy while hairy tasted nicer than most of the women's.

Normal brutal service was resumed with the next two women Alice and Sarah who were fat, ugly and unclean as well as completely uncaring about hurting me. After suffering under them the next pair Holly and Cat were no better even if they were slightly lighter and less hairy than the last pair. However they were equally as rough and demanding as they fiercely ravished me. By now I was starting to wish to be the other mascot suffering the torments of the hockey girls and Leah and Denise's perverted ideas of fun. My dick was seriously hurting but the dildo was keeping it painfully hard. Then to my horror six girls entered the room. They had bottles of wine and stripped as they roughly petted and kissed me. Then they introduced themselves by pushing their boobs and then their pussies and finally their bottoms in my face and forcing me to kiss them on pain of having my balls tugged. Rachel was plump with nice boobs and a very hairy wet pussy. Elizabeth was very skinny and her boobs were an A cup at best. However her pussy and thighs were covered in fine hair. Amber was massive and her pale body was spotty. However her boobs were big and very firm with a soft smooth texture. They were however her best feature as her pussy was covered by thick black hair showing that she was a genuine bottle blonde. Paige was plump but her boobs were saggy already. Georgian and Danielle were also bottle blondes and overweight with big boobs and very large bottoms. After all six had humiliated me they took turns to have a go on my tongue or dick. However while two were pleasing themselves the other four did not just sit and watch. Instead they got my hands and feet and rubbed bits of themselves against me. The worse bit was two of them rubbing their boobs against my feet and plucking out the hairs on my leg as they did so. My balls were also frequently in one of their hands and many times I broke off kissing a foul pussy to scream and beg as my balls were squeezed or even more painful tugged by one of them. However I managed not to bite any of them as they took pleasure from my tongue as I am sure their revenge would have been terrible. I suffered with them for well over an hour and the grand finale was to lick their bottoms one after another while having my dick fisted. I was told they would stop when I came but it was many minutes before I managed a weak orgasm. Then laughing they subjected me to an even more brutal round of handjobs as I screamed and begged the pain from my dick incredibly intense after my fifth orgasm of the evening. Finally after promising me they would return they left me crying to go to the bar and seek more prey.

It was now dark and I was totally shattered. However Sophie came in and stripped and told me I had survived round one but to expect worse before they had finished with me for the day as the girls were drinking and liked it rougher with a few drinks in them. Then she ravished me for sometime. After her the girls started to return and gang bang me in a more public manner. I virtually always had for the next three hours one girl on my face and another on my dick demanding pleasure but as well frequently there were another five or six girls watching jeering and pinching me as I suffered. My body became more bruised and tired but the women did not care only concerned with getting pleasure from me. I must have served twenty times with my dick and pleasured a similar number of times with my tongue. I came three more times and each orgasm was agony as the last of my spunk was forced out.

Then the bar closed and the room filled with women. I was dragged out from my cubicle and pushed under a freezing shower and forced to wash myself for them. Courtney got hold of a toilet brush and as some of the other women held me still she rubbed it agonisingly over my dick and balls. Then I was pushed onto the floor and Rachel squatted over me and cheered by the taunting women she pulled my mouth open and went to the toilet in it. I choked and struggled but this amused the women immensely. Many of them had obviously not gone to the bathroom in order to humiliate me and I suffered the same hideous fate from over a dozen of them. They took turns to splash me in foul liquid and then I was forced to use my tongue as toilet paper and clean them. After that total humiliation I was crying but no mercy was shown and I was forced to shower clean and then Rachel scrubbed my mouth with soap before spraying perfume all over me. Then I was returned to the main room and made to dance and rub my dick with a whole variety of objects. Then Jessica produced a horsewhip and I had to bend and let her whip my bottom and say thank you after every stroke. Then Alice told me she liked it in the bottom and I was forced to lick her bottom clean and wet and then take her flabby fat bottom as the women laughed and they took turns to whip me as Alice grunted in drunken delight. Then it was my turn and the dildo was ripped out and about six of them took turns on either a black strap-on or a slim but knobbly white one. While this was going on other women forced me to kiss them off. My dick spasmed while Amber was raping me and I passed out but Rachel twisted my balls until I was awake and screaming and able to finish her off. I could hardly stand and was pleased when the sergeant announced it was lights out and time for me to go to bed. However the dildo was driven up me and taped into place and I was tied on the bed and suffered under about six of them again until finally I came into Megan's fat rough pussy and passed completely out. However as I fell unconscious I knew that this had only been my first evening in their hands.

No comments: