Monday, October 10, 2005

College days (part nine)

Part nine.

I had a pleasant Easter vacation even if the camping was a little damp to say the least and also coincided with Jane being in tease mode. When we returned to college we had a four-week teaching practice. The school I was assigned was nearer to my hometown than the college so I spent most of the time living at home and only saw Jane at weekends. In many ways this was a relief as the claustrophobic atmosphere at the college had been beginning to affect me. Also being used as a sex toy by so many women was not good for my health. Anyway for a month I slept with Jane and occasionally with Kelly and one Friday night with both Charlotte and Jane. During the month I heard various stories about events at the college to make me pleased other people were suffering. The hockey girls were still playing matches as they played virtually all the year around. They had been on a fairly disastrous Easter tour losing most of their games and with three of them getting fined for having a big fight with some other girls after the game. This had made the national papers and as a result several of them had been banned from all college teams for a few weeks. Apparently five of the girls had done forfeits as a result of the tour. I do not know what all the forfeits were but one was to have sex in shifts with one of the rugby players who had also been sent off for twenty four hours non stop. Another was to do a nude streak and during it steal the trousers of a passing bloke.

This meant that when I did finally return my life at first was a lot more peaceful. My relationship with Jane seemed a lot more stable. Like me she had found the experience of actually teaching quite difficult and was pleased to return to the relative ease of college. It was the Thursday when I saw Gwen and she asked me to visit her latter on that evening. My last session with her had been very strange but I agreed to see her again. I visited her in the changing room and was greeted with a kiss on the cheek and the suggestion that I took a shower. Again she watched me shower and when I was finished she had me lie on my front naked while she massaged me. Again it was my bottom that was given the full treatment and after a few minutes Gwen asked me if I had enjoyed our last session. I replied yes and with a smile she produced the vibrator again and carefully pushed it into me. Then she got me to turn over as she massaged my front. The vibrator got me very excited and at the first touch of her hand on my dick I came. This made her smile more and she removed the vibrator from me and suggested we played another game. She returned with a tin of treacle and removed her top and bra. She had very large boobs shaped like two airships and they hung quite low without the support of the bra. She smeared her dark nipples with treacle and sat down. I was made to sit on her knee and suckle one boob and then the other. For about ten minutes I sucked her big and soon very hard nipples with her occasionally smearing more treacle on her nipples. Then she got me to lie on my front and she smeared treacle over my chest and groin and then licked and sucked it off me. As she licked me she had one hand in her pants and when she was sucking my balls she grunted with orgasm. I soon joined her as she sucked my dick and as I came she pulled off me and watched me come onto my stomach. She recovered my dick in the sticky treacle and took it back into her mouth. To be licked so soon after coming was difficult but she soon had me rock hard again. Before I came she stopped and told me to shower clean before the next game.

She returned as I dried myself and handed me a gymskirt. In her hand she had her strap-on and I knew what to expect. Soon I was bent over the bench having my bottom banged while she fingered my dick with her hands. This went on for sometime until she had orgasmed five or six times and her fingers and the strap-on had made me come twice more. After my second orgasm from her strap-on she took mercy on me and pulled out. I hoped we were finished but she wanted more and told me to get back on the massage table. She covered her hands with oil and started to fondle my dick. I had come a lot already so she was able to play with my tender shaft for a very long time. After about fifteen minutes she got on top and presented her pussy for me to kiss as she rubbed me. I kissed her and licked her with my tongue as she massaged me for over twenty minutes giving her a couple more orgasms before I came again myself. By now I was exhausted and nearly passed out as she milked my shaft this was what she wanted because she pushed the vibrator back into my bottom and took my tender dick into her pussy and banged me. She bounced away on top for a long time and when she saw I was excited got off and brought me painfully off into her hand before resuming loving me. This session was more painful than pleasure but finally she was satisfied and got off me. However her hands took control of my dick and after several minutes I came moaning as she roughly rubbed my shaft.

I awoke sometime latter to find myself alone wearing the gymskirt with all my other clothing missing. This instantly got me awake in panic, as somehow I had to get to my room or Jane's room. I looked around the door and nearly died as Paula and Louise were changing. They saw me and rapidly approached and grabbed me laughing at my attire. They asked me what had happened and I was forced to tell them I had been raped and dumped by some of the girls. They seemed annoyed not to be invited to use me but offered to get me home safely if I did something for them first. I had no choice but to accept and was soon on my back with one of them on my face and the other on my very tired dick. They each had several turns on me before they were willing to help me. Then they put a gown over my skirt and off we went. Luckily it was a miserable night so we got to the rooms okay however they did not know which room was Jane so knocked on Kelly's door. Soon I was naked on Kelly's bed pleasing each of them one after another until eventually I came with Kelly pounding my dick to bits in her pussy. I passed out and when I awoke it was light and I was in Jane's bed. She told me the three girls had dumped me naked and unconscious with her. She had been annoyed at me and had a go on my unconscious body with her strap-on. When I told her what had happened she laughed at me and forced me to bend over for her again. Then she went to my room and got me some clothes. She returned and told me my clothes had been left neatly folded on my bed but my keys were gone. Luckily I had a spare key but knowing Gwen had a key to my room did not please me. I was so tired that it was Sunday before I felt fully recovered. However a lunchtime drink with Jane and a few of the girls ended in a gangbang with me serving Jane, Kelly, Denise, Vicky and Eve. Compared to before they were quite gentle with me probably because Jane told them to be but they still left me bruised and exhausted. To finish me off Jane and Kelly had a threesome with me that evening to drain me completely. This ended with them trying yet again to get me to love Kelly while Jane had my bottom on her strap-on and after several attempts we managed it not that it was pleasant for me at all.

Therefore on Monday night I went to bed alone and early. I awoke to feel someone playing with my dick and then realised that I had been tied to my bed, gagged and blindfolded. I tried to struggle but soon knew who it was as I felt Gwen's familiar hands on my dick. She had obviously used the key to get me. Then she pushed the vibrator into my bottom and got on top. I have no idea for how long she used me but it felt like hours. I heard her grunt with orgasm numerous times and five times I came but each time she pulled me out and finished me off in the palm of her hand. Finally she was satisfied and got off I hoped she was going to untie me but instead she gave me a handjob until I came but even that was not enough and she carried on rubbing my sore pole until she made me come again very painfully and pass out. I awoke the next morning with no proof of my ordeal except a painful bottom and dick. Even worse my keys were still missing. I spoke to Jane who laughed but did agree I should try and get my keys back. Therefore I saw Gwen and asked for them this seemed to annoy her but with some reluctance she agreed to give me the keys the next afternoon. Then she looked around and seeing no one else was nearby she grabbed my groin unzipped my trousers and gave my dick a rapid feel. However before anything could develop two girls walked down the corridor and I was forced to rapidly zip myself up as she walked away not easy to do at speed when you have a massive erection.

The next day I went to see Gwen to collect my keys after lectures. She saw me and told me to wait and then to my horror Denise and Leah came out of the changing room and pulled me in and I realised that she had set me up. About eight girls were in the room apparently about to have a practice. However they soon had my hands tied behind my back and Denise unzipped me and gripped my balls hard and told me I was going to be the girls' prize. I was tugged out and down to the athletics track and behind it into a small wood. Where I was untied and while Denise held me firm stripped naked before being forced to lie on the ground and allow the girls to tie me like an Indian captive spread-eagle and available. Then for several minutes I was teased until Hanna told them Gwen was ready to begin. Denise pinched my balls hard and told me they were doing field events and the winner was getting my mouth and dick while second place had my mouth only. After about ten minutes some of the girls returned and I was told Hanna had won the shot putt with Angela second. Both girls removed their shorts and got on me. Hanna rubbed my dick hard and then loved me while Angela sat her sweaty pussy on my mouth. She did not taste very pleasant but after I had satisfied her and my dick had pleased Hanna I found her pussy clean compared to the smell from Hanna. As soon as Hanna had come for a second time I had to please Ella with my tongue and Vicky with both as the discus event was over. I was getting excited and when Vicky came for a second time I was very close and quickly lost it in her hand as she gave my dick a thank you kiss making her laugh at me. Luckily it was sometime before they finished the high jump and it was Paula who won the double pleasure while to my surprise it was Jessica who got a go on my tongue. Next was the javelin and again it was Angela and Hanna who won me but this time I came before my dick had given Hanna her second orgasm. She was not happy and made me finish her off with my tongue as she roughly rubbed me hard again before taking her third orgasm from my tender dick. The long jump involved me serving Leah and Eve.

After that they had finished but apparently continued with individual coaching from Gwen who of course knew what was happening. During this time I was used by then one after another. Usually one kept watch while my mouth licked one and another ground my dick to bits. I came twice more with Denise and Angela but was not happy. It was very uncomfortable on the hard stony ground and worse as the girls were working so hard they were soon very sweaty which made their pussies quite disgusting to lick. However they did not care about what I was feeling. Eventually they finished and a group of them came and gave me a sadistic grope. They laughed at me and thanked me for serving so sweetly. Then they told me they did not want me that evening as they had another prize to play with. Apparently the rugby bloke who had to do the twenty four hour screw had passed out within a few hours of starting. The rest of his team were going to strip him and hand him over to the girls tied up to finish his sentence. They told me they were going to be nice to him and use his mouth and dick at the same time to half his punishment but that the poor guy was going to be busy all night long. Therefore they told me they were going to leave me tied up and after suffering a final session of groin pinching I was left alone. I lay alone unable to move for several hours with ants crawling over my body a very unpleasant experience. Then finally as I knew would happen Gwen turned up. She smiled at me as I begged her to release me and asked me if I still wanted her protection. Of course I had to say yes and agree she could have my key and visit me whenever she felt like it. After that I hoped she was going to release me but instead with a smile she took my dick in her firm hands and played with me until I came moaning with tired delight. Then she smiled her special smile and pulled her tracksuit trousers down and sat on my face. I licked her off as she fondled me and she had grunted three times in orgasm before I came again. Then with a smile she got off me pulled her pants up and left me alone. She returned with my clothing and rubbed me hard yet again. However she did not release me instead she stood and looked at my tied naked body for ages occasionally playing with herself as I lay tied stopping only to rub me up again. Finally she grunted in orgasm and only then did she untie one of my hands. However she ordered me to masturbate and watched intently as I desperately did so. I found it hard to come but managed a weak orgasm as she smiled at me. Then and only then did she untie the rest of me and allow me to dress and after a final kiss I was allowed to go. I went to Jane's room and found her with Charlotte they laughed at me and took me for a shower during which I went down on both of them. Then they took me to bed and loved my sore dick until I had come twice more and passed out. The next morning I pleased both of them with my tongue and dick before Jane left to go to a lecture however Charlotte had the morning off and insisted I spent it in bed with her. My dick was exhausted but this did not matter as what she wanted was me between her thighs licking away. Therefore for nearly the whole morning I knelt naked at the end of the bed while she lay legs open with my head buried in her pussy licking away with both of us taking turns to massage her boobs. Finally she was pleased and as a thank you gave me a boobjob that exhausted me so much I slept all afternoon. It took me all of the next day to recover. Jane told me that the hockey club had broken the bloke again but feeling generous had agreed not to tell his mates of his second failure to go the distance. In return he had promised to spend an evening individually with several of them giving them pleasure as well as perform a striptease for the team. Jane then made me spend an evening being her girlfriend as she practised refining her anal technique on me by the end of which I was completely shattered and in some pain from her anal probing. It was between two of these sessions that Jane suggested I join her for a camp in Ireland after the exams but also that we spent several weeks of the summer camping in Europe and I happily agreed to both of these suggestions.

The next few days were more relaxing in terms of sex but not in terms of work as the end of year exams arrived. I revised harder than I think I ever had before helped by the example of Jane and as a result found them very easy. I sat seven three hours papers in a week and by the end was shattered. Luckily the exams had coincided with Jane in tease mode and I had got off very lightly indeed. After the exams we were meant to be working on finishing various assignments but with the teaching practice and the exams behind us most of us virtually stopped work. Jane told me Lucy had done no work and seemed resigned to failing and wanted to leave anyway. We went for a few days camping in Ireland with Kelly and I spent every night lying naked between them our sleeping beds zipped together. They loved me to exhaustion and on the last day they dressed me in some of their spare clothing and made me spend the day as a girl called Sally causing some confusion to the few other campers. We returned for the results of the exams. These confirmed that Lucy had indeed failed not that she seemed to mind as she wanted to get married but also that Eve and Ella had failed. As both of them had in the past treated me very roughly I was quite pleased by this. On my course quite a few people failed but I did very well as indeed did Jane even through she was a little disappointed by some of her results.

The publication of the results led to an increase in partying and over the next few days we attended several bashes. However nothing of note occurred apart from six of the PE girls doing a streak followed by six of the boys. Lucy packed and moved out to live with her boyfriend who had graduated and disappeared from our lives but not before getting me to go down on her naked and on my knees for a final goodbye kiss. That evening the PE girls got the rugby bloke whom owed them a sexual forfeit and made him to a striptease for them. Apparently about forty people were present cheering the poor bloke on and when he had danced and performed for them he was grabbed and tied to a bed and gangbanged by the guests for several hours. The next morning I spent naked serving Lorna and Lesley coffee and sex and after that I spent the afternoon in bed with Liz and Amy so I had a quiet evening in bed alone. Jane apparently went out with several of the PE girls and they picked up two blokes and took them to Leah's room. There they got the blokes to strip then gang banged them for sometime. After that the boys were painted and then tied together in bed to serve a girl who got in with them together. All, this I was told by Jane and Kelly over coffee the next morning. They added that the two were still tied up together and still providing service on demand. I was pleased it was not me but annoyed that Jane had obviously sampled their charms. Both girls wanted to go and see what state they were in but I declined and went back to my room. About an hour latter Jane turned up and told me both were still working and Kelly was with them at present. She had been offered another go on them but figured I could do better and with that she stripped grabbed me and forced me to bed for a long session of lovemaking. This finished with me on my front suffering from her strap-on. After about thirty minutes someone knocked on the door and she opened it and invited in about six of the PE girls who wanted us to come and party. They jeered at me and Jane then forced me to lie still as she demonstrated her technique on me and they watched and cheered. I came all over the bed after several minutes of total humiliation and after that was turned over sucked hard and gang banged by several of them. This was the pattern for the evening as I was kept in Jane's bed usually with three or four of them as they took turns to use me. They told me they had two other blokes serving them in Leah's room and the rugby guy was busy pleasing in Denise's room so they had three sources of pleasure to use. After several hours and orgasms for me I was allowed to rest and soon after Jane returned and laughingly got me hard and told me how much fun she had with the other blokes. The two tied together were exhausted but able to provide oral pleasure and she had one of them lick her pussy and the other her bottom and very pleasant sensation she claimed. The other guy was still hard bit Jane had just enjoyed his tongue and then given him a quick bang with the strap-on to entertain some of the other girls. However she wanted more and was soon on top her sexy boobs bouncing as she loved me. I had a little energy left and we made love for a long time before I came screaming in her and fell asleep my dick still buried in her pussy.

The next couple of days were quiet and then suddenly it seemed the term finished. I was packing when someone knocked on my door and I was greeted by several of the PE girls and they forced them selves into my room and stripped me naked. Then I was made to go down on Ella, Vicky and Eve before being given a handjob by each of them until I came over Eve's arm. Then they moved off after telling me to rest up over the summer to make several other boys kiss the three girls' farewell. Finally I was able to finish packing as my parents were due to pick me up then after a final drink with Jane I left my first very educational year completed.

No comments: