Monday, October 10, 2005

College days (part six)

Part six.

It was a few days until I fully recovered. In fact I kept my self to myself or rather Jane for sometime. On the Friday she was invited back to the house for another party but I cancelled, as I felt rotten with a cold. In fact I spent the weekend again in bed and again suffering but this time with a fever and a runny nose. Jane kept me fed but did not have sex with me however this did not bother Lucy and twice she loved me. On the Friday night Jane got badly drunk at the party and was taken to bed by Charlotte who I think seduced her but Jane claimed to be too drunk to remember. On the Saturday night Jane went with the hockey girls (as she was my owner they let her join in with their games). They had lost a game eight nil and were in a foul mood. They went into the city and picked up two blokes and subjected them to some hideous abuse. Finally the poor blokes were taken naked and painted to one of the girl's rooms and tied to the same bed. Then each girl had a session in the bed being pleased by both of them even through the poor buggers were tied by the arms and had cucumbers up their bottoms. I asked Jane if she had a go and she said no but I think she was lying. According to Jane a favourite trick of the girls was to make one lick pussy and the other arse then get one to lick the pussy as the girl loved the other leaning back so they poor blokes tongue would occasionally touch the other guys dick. When the girls had screwed them to exhaustion the whole gang entered the bedroom. After further abuse they untied one hand of each of them and got them to masturbate the other boy as they jeered and laughed at them. The boys refused until they had their balls pinched and then co-operated. The girls made it a competition with the one who came first being made to stay while the other could go but when it became apparent neither boy could come they changed the rules around. Finally one of them managed to come and he was untied and thrown out in just his underpants. The poor loser was given a real ball beating and then banged some more. They kept him all night and for most of the next day until he was of no more use to them. Jane asked me if I fancied some gay action and laughed, as I told her no. Surprisingly I did not feel jealous even through I was sure Jane had slept with another two blokes and a woman. I think this is because I was surer now of her love or need for me and also because I heard about it and did not see it.

Anyway as I felt better Jane got the cold and it was my turn to provide the tea and sympathy. Jane looked sexy even with snot running out of her nose but of course she did not fancy sex. However on Wednesday morning she wanted to thank me and lying in bed she got me to stand and unzipped my trousers and got my dick out. She licked me but then she coughed and her teeth gave me a little nip. Therefore she felt it was safer to give me a tit job. After I had come she got me to lick her boobs clean and then go down on her even through it took her ages to come. At midday I got her some lunch and went to her room. I was disappointed and worried to see Kelly was with her dressed in her hockey kit. After a short chat Jane told me she wanted to sleep but she had promised me to the hockey team. Kelly then told me they were playing another college about an hour's drive away and they needed me to entertain them in the coach. After a quick kiss with Jane I went with Kelly. We got to the car park and found the team inside a minibus. I was greeted with kisses and gropes and pulled onto the back seat between Denise and Kelly. The bus was driven by one of the lecturers a large middle aged woman with short blonde hair and a massive bosom called Gwen. She just smiled as the girls' manhandled me and made me realise I was not the first boy to accompany the team on an away match. Then Kelly and Denise stripped me below the waist and I was exposed to the whole team. Then the two girls stated to give me a very rough handjob in front of the rest of the team and by the time the bus pulled out they had me moaning with excitement. However they did not let me come instead I spent the whole journey being kissed and groped on the edge of orgasm by about eight of them. We arrived and after quite a long time finding the right pitch the game started. I was with Gwen and a couple of substitutes and we were the only spectators. The game was actually very exciting and ended as a draw the only worry was that Nicole got a fairly nasty cut on the leg. After the game we went for a drink while Nicole was patched up by a nurse. I stuck close to Kelly for protection and was worried by the comment that they wished it was a betting game. However after a quick drink we got back on the coach. Again I was stripped below the waist but this time instead of being teased I was pushed onto the floor until I was knelling and facing Denise with her legs wide open. She had removed her knickers and my head was forced between her thighs. I licked her dirty pussy clean then pleased her. After Denise I pleased Kelly, Vicky, Daryl, Ella, Leah, Nicole, Eve and Hanna. None of the girls had showered after the game and all of them had sweated buckets as they played so licking them off was not a pleasant experience. I was between Louise's legs when we arrived at the college and was able to bring her off while the bus was parked. I was allowed to redress as we got off and was pulled away for another drink in the bar that my tired mouth needed. I was keen not to suffer anymore damage from the girls so after my drink I managed to escape saying I had to see Jane. Kelly accompanied me out but pulled me into the trees and told me I was a coward to run away from the gang then she forced me to my knees and opened her legs and made me lick her off twice as she lent against a tree. It was cold, raining and we could have been seen but this did not seem to bother her at all. After she was pleased she allowed me to get away to Jane's room as she returned to the bar. I found Jane still in bed and I went and got her some food then joined her. Again we did not make love but talked and kissed however I know she enjoyed leaving me frustrated.

The next weekend according to my diary Jane went home but we did finally make love before she left. That weekend I worked like stink, as I had to suffer the videoed lesson and crucifixion by classmates afterwards. That actually went very well and when I saw Jane on Monday evening I was in an excellent mood. She was not so happy but after I went down on her for a long time then let her screw my bottom she was happier and finally gave me release between her boobs. She suggested we went out so we went to a bar off campus where we met Amy and Charlotte. We had a drink together then Amy invited us back for a night-cap. Jane agreed and we walked to the house and as we walked all three girls pinched my bottom and groin. We went into the house and within a minute the three girls had me naked and hard on the sofa. Then I went down on each of them one after another as they drunk and chatted. As Amy moaned in orgasm Liz entered the room and I was made to please her as well. Then Jane told them about having my bottom and that I did not enjoy being banged. Amy and Charlotte both said they had strap-ons and could show Jane how to do it really hard and bring me off even though I was begging. Before long I was held over the arm of a chair as the two girls put on these terrifying devices. Both were larger and longer than the one Jane had and both were covered in small hard studs. Then first Amy and then Charlotte raped me. They were brutal and no way was it pleasurable to suffer this abuse. Soon I was sobbing as they wrecked my arse. However my dick was rock hard and during this hideous ordeal three times it shot out spunk. They were not proper orgasms as the pain was so intense but by the end I was exhausted and crying. Then Jane had a go using one of the strap-ons making me beg and scream even louder. I came sobbing yet again but as I was making so much noise I was gagged with a pair of dirty knickers. Then Liz raped me before the other three girls all had another turn. Each girl used me until she had brought herself off at least twice on her end of the dildo while I had a least two more intensely painful orgasms. By the end I was too broken even to scream and just lay over the chair arm moaning.

They finished and I was pushed on the floor and forced to provide oral pleasure to them. However my dick was soft as they roughly massaged it. After my tongue had pleased Liz and Jane they decided that I needed something in my bottom to get me up and Charlotte pushed another very thick vibrator up me. This hurt but my dick became hard and was soon inside Charlotte being sadistically bashed around in her hard pussy as Amy used my tongue and face. For a very long time the girls used me until finally I was allowed to lie shattered on the floor. During the second part of my humiliation I had not come so the girls decided to give me a treat for being such a good boy. One after another they took my dick into their mouths and sucked away. While this was going on Amy told Jane that Lorna wanted to borrow me and could Lorna have me tomorrow for lunch. Jane agreed and laughed at me calling me her slave as Charlotte finally forced me to come. After that I passed out and was woken up by having my balls pinched to find the girls all fully dressed. They got me up and dressed and I staggered home like a drunk with Jane and collapsed onto her bed. She was still excited and made me go down on her three times before finally letting me sleep in her arms.

She woke me up late in the morning and reminded me I had a lunchtime date with Lorna. I was still hurting in the bottom and my dick felt raw but she insisted I went. Therefore at midday I was knocking on the door of a smart house. Lorna opened the door dressed again in clothing suitable for a woman half her age and size. She smiled and told me to come in and as soon as the door was closed I was in her arms and she had me unzipped and my dick in her hands. My dick enjoyed the attention and became hard as she kissed me. Then she told me that she was having lunch for four. This made me moan out loud but she interpreted it as delight as she masturbated me. I had already met Lesley but not the two other women Thelma and Joan. Then she told me they were not due until one and she was glad I was early. We went upstairs and into a bedroom. It seemed to be a teenager's room and Lorna told me it was her daughters room then she laughed and said she knew her daughter screwed her boyfriend in her bed so screwing me in hers seemed fair. Then I was pushed on the bed and she kissed me as she pulled her own clothes off and then mine. Then she got on top and pulled me between her thighs and sat on my face. I licked her large wet pussy as she groped my body. After a few minutes she came and moved down to have my dick. She banged away face red and boobs flying as I lay under her. My dick was still sore and not really ready for rough action not that she seemed to care. She came twice more on me and by then I was getting excited however she got off and told me I would have to wait, as she needed to finish the lunch. She got dressed quickly but when I went to put my clothes on she laughed and said I did not need them as I was going to serve the meal to them naked.

Being naked in front of a group of leering women did not appeal however I followed her downstairs and helped her lay the table. Then the doorbell rang Lorna dragged me into the kitchen before answering it. I heard female voices and after a few minutes Lorna returned and pulled me into the sitting room. I blushed as I saw three more women. Lesley smiled as she saw my naked body and as I was introduced to the others her hands found my groin. Both women were Lorna's age but while Thelma was a massive ugly giant Joan was a very sexy looking woman well preserved with large boobs. After Lesley had groped me the other two women made free with my body and soon my dick was rock hard again. I was given a glass of wine to drink and then another as the women played with me. This went on for about twenty minutes and by the end I was feeling quite frustrated. However the attitude of all three made it very clear that after serving the lunch I was going to have a busy afternoon. Then the women went through for lunch and ordered around by Lorna I served them more wine and a chicken roast. I was not allowed to sit but forced to walk around the table topping up glasses and suffering from their wandering hands. After they had dessert I was given a few minutes to wolf some food down before we all went back to the sitting room. I was pulled onto a sofa between Joan and Lesley and they set to work on me. Soon I was on the edge of coming and my face was buried between Lesley's boobs and my hand was up Joan's skirt. I was sure they were going to have me on the sofa but instead they decided to have me upstairs. Thelma had watched the others doing me but it was her I was to please first and we went upstairs together.

Thelma pulled me onto Lorna's daughter's bed and got naked. She was a massive fat woman with gigantic thighs and a big stomach. I was glad that the others had not let me come as she dragged me on top of her. I moved in and out on top of her finding her vagina as big as the rest of her however I had been teased for a long time and realised I was going to come and in fact found it a real struggle to hold off until she orgasmed under me. After we had both come she expressed disappointment in me not lasting longer but told me she had heard I gave great head. Therefore I was pushed between her massive thighs and started to lick her dirty pussy. She enjoyed this a lot but when she gripped my head between her thighs I could hardly move or breathe. After I had pleased her she dressed and left telling me to hurry up and please the others, as she would want seconds and probably thirds as well. After this ominous warning the arrival of a naked Joan was pleasant. Naked she had a trim body of a woman twenty years younger with full boobs that hung down only a little. She joined me and we kissed and petted each other until she was wet and I was hard. Then I was pulled on top and we made love for quite a long time with her coming three times under me. I was close to shooting but she got off and gave my dick a squeeze telling me she must not be greedy. After her Lesley came in and made me go down on her before she got on top and banged me. I was still close to coming when Lorna arrived and jumped me and again I had to struggle against orgasm as she banged away. Again I lost control as she came and again I was pushed down between thighs and forced to provide oral pleasure.

After that Thelma reappeared and stripped and joined me. I had not had a chance to recover from Lorna so her rough handwork did not help. After a couple of minutes she gave up and pushed my head between her thighs and got me to lick her off twice as she grunted around on the bed. However this did allow me some time to recover and even though my jaw was sore my dick became hard when she kissed it and then I was on top as she had a third from my dick. Joan just wanted my dick and I was able to please her four times before I lost it into her making her giggle as I came moaning on top of her. My dick had a little rest as my tongue worked on Lesley's pussy but while it was hard it was very sore as she got on top and used it twice. In fact the gangbang was turning into another sexual ordeal. I suffered under Lorna and then Thelma returned for a third round. All the woman had a third session from me and while I kept hard and my mouth was active it gave me no pleasure at all even though each of them had at least three orgasms from me. Luckily by then it was getting late as they had banged me all afternoon. So I was allowed to get up and dress then after a final snog and grope I was allowed to go but only after reluctantly promising to return and serve them all again. I went to my room and then had a shower but when I returned to my room Jane and Lucy were waiting for me. They pulled off my towel and lay me on the bed between them and while I told them what had happened they got busy. Soon when I was hard I had one of them on my mouth and the other on my sore dick. They loved me for nearly an hour but when I came into Jane I was finished and passed out. I was woken latter by a naked Jane joining me in my bed. She got under the covers and worked me hard before getting on top and loving me for a long time until she drained a final shot from me. This was my last sex for a few days as the demon teaser returned.

No comments: