Monday, October 31, 2005

College days (summer 2/1)

Holiday. Part one
I have to say I was looking forward to the summer teaching with Jane and even with Kelly and Lian. My French was after the experiences of last summer quite good in an unconventional way and also I knew it would read well on my CV. Therefore after a restful week I went up to Kelly's house and met the three girls and again realised how repressed Kelly was at home and why she loved the freedom of college. This I think was quite common among of the hockey girls and accounted a lot for their savage behaviour and rigid adherence to group rules. The next morning we caught a train, ferry and then train again and the girls got bored and three times I gave them each oral pleasure in the toilet receiving a handjob from Jane in return sitting in a public seat on the ferry with her coat over my lap. We spent the night at a Paris youth hostel sleeping separately as girls were not allowed with boys and then got a very early train to Bordeaux. Again I served each of them with my tongue in the trains toilet and again my reward was an under the coat handjob from a giggling Jane. This time she teased me for nearly thirty minutes before letting me come an a large middle aged French matron sitting opposite was I am sure fully aware of what she was doing. This was confirmed for me when within a minute of my orgasm this woman got up and went red faced and excited to the toilet and did not return. Finally we arrived in Bordeaux and after hanging around for a long time a taxi turned up for us and drove us for nearly forty minutes towards the coast and the house. The house was amazing three floors and maybe thirty rooms with a massive overgrown garden about a kilometre from the coastal village. It was surrounded by a massive French campsite also owned by Lian's family and from this I gathered that Lian's mother had not married as well as her younger sister had.

We were greeted by Lian's Aunt Ah Kum who run the centre she was in her forties and was quite slim and attractive with big black eyes and surprisingly large boobs. Then we were introduced to Lian's two cousins the daughters of Ah Kum. Mei Li was eighteen and she was curvy with a round attractive face and her mother's big black sexy eyes and Yein who was sixteen and flat faced and ugly with a plump body and large boobs. Lian had told us about her family on the train down and taught us how to say their names and say hello in Chinese. This pleased them and soon we were sitting having coffee and cakes with them. Lian had told us that all spoke some English and we were just able to converse using English and French. Lian's uncle lived in Paris and let his wife run the centre according to Lian and he never visited. When Kelly had asked if they were divorced Lian had replied no but they might as well have been and also Ah Kum was apparently famous in the family for her drunkenness. The two girls attended French schools and had offended Lian's mother by being rude and smoking. Lian told me she reckoned both were experienced and I would like them and find them exciting. After some time we were shown our rooms. Lian was given a room in the very nice family quarters while we were shown into one of the wings of the building. Ah Kum apologised to me telling me that at least for the first month I had to have a room on the girl's wing and told me never to be naked outside my room. I was given a small room with a washbasin, cupboard and a small single bed in it at the end of a long corridor and next to a shower block with three staff rooms opposite. The wall between my room and a shower block I soon discovered was very thin. Next door in a much nicer rooms were Kelly and Jane. I had a quick shower with both Jane and Kelly and ended up being boob loved by them between sessions on my knees in the shower. Then we had a cheese lunch and met Lian also washed and changed. Ah Kum then took us to see the head of education at the centre. She was in her twenties probably but she had already taught for many years. Her name was Connie and she was a plump big boobed girl with brown hair and a pale skin a seemed very nervous. She made us fill in application forms and then told us she could find us various bits of work including a lot of one to ones when the main season started.

She then told us that currently they had about thirty students all from one school staying but from next week things would get busier as when the main schools broke up families sent their youngsters here and they could have up to eighty students. She added that most students were aged sixteen as they did a special two week or four week preparation course for their main studies but some were fourteen or fifteen and needed extra help. Then she smiled at me and told us that usually the girls outnumbered the boys by three to one, as families were happier to send boys to England but liked to keep the girls nearer. I blushed as she added I was sure to be popular but to be careful not to get myself into trouble. Then I saw the three girls grinning and realised that yet again they had set me up. Then Connie spent ages working out with us how we could be used and what holidays fitted in with the bookings and ended up giving each of us about fifteen hours work a week. Ah Kum returned agreed our hours and then told us our pay that was actually quite stingy but there again we were getting free board and lodgings and of course it looked good on a CV. I gathered the centre had about a dozen teaching staff over the summer and that evening we met most of them a mixture of French and English about 50/50 boys to girls. They were mainly like us students or just qualified with Connie being the only one properly trained and experienced. After the meal we walked to the beach and swum before returning and testing first Jane and then Kelly's bed for noise with me naked and the two girls on top. After that we tested my bed and back to Jane's bed and luckily all were silent and did not squeak. Exhausted I returned to my room to be woken by the sound of a gaggle of girls laughing and showering. During the next to days we got accustomed to our surrounding and I loved all three girls several times. We all also taught some English and games to the group of young French kids and after the sods in England I have to say they were a joy.

For the first few days I only served my three girls and Lian's family kept away from me. However I was told by Lian she had told her cousins and her aunt all about me and they had laughed themselves silly at her stories of my and the other boys suffering. Then as I lay under her heavy body she told me to expect to serve them as well telling me that Chinese girls were used to serving men so to be in charge was going to be a real trill for them. Latter after I had pleased her several times I told Jane and she laughed and told me what with young French girls and the Chinese family I was going to be a busy boy this summer even worse than last summer and she was going to enjoy watching me being worked and she and the other two were going to enjoy introducing a whole troop of young French boys to the idea of female service. For the first week we taught these young French students and found them fun my only problem being that the girls giggling in the showers kept me awake. I am also fairly sure on one night these young girls got one of the boys in the shower and forced him to shower naked for them. After that group left another mixed group of about sixty French thirteen year olds turned up and again I found them polite young people very different to what I was used too. The staff were also young a very pleasant and within a few days to my surprise Kelly had picked up a French instructor a dark handsome (and I would say quite thick) lad called Robert. I think Kelly was intending to enjoy femdom sex all summer but instead she and he became an instant exclusive number leaving Jane out on a limb. In fact Kelly's relationship with Robert lasted all summer and thoughout next year and meant she did not demand me. However Jane was not bored and soon Lian and her became very close buddies and several times I served them both. When they loved me Lian would touch Jane's boobs and compliment her on her looks and style and while Jane usually did not like this (unless drunk) she accepted it from Lian with a giggle and even massaged her gigantic boobs in return.

I also discovered that Mei Li was engaged to an older richer Chinese man and according to Lian had calmed down and in fact she treated me like dirt. Yein on the other hand giggled every time she saw me and pointedly looked at my groin. Then one afternoon as I lay on my bed their was a knock on the door and when I answered it in stepped Lian and Yein. Lian pushed me on the bed and told me her cousin wanted to learn how a boy could give head and guess who was going to show her. I groaned as the girls giggled and then they grabbed me and rapidly got me naked. I was weaker than these two massive girls were and was soon naked and being rubbed savagely by them. However I became hard much to their amusement and Lian then stood up and told me to be a good boy or she would rip my balls off whatever Jane said. I just nodded and both girls giggled and Lian told me Yein was a sweet innocent girl and I was to please her fully but no sex. I moaned at that but have to say I was not surprised. Lian left and Yein kissed me and played roughly with my dick. After several minutes she lay back and opened her fat thighs and tugged her long skirt up. She was naked underneath and I could see that like her cousin her pussy was plump and virtually hairless. I went down on her licking and sucking her and within a minute she orgasmed her thighs gripping my head as she came. However this was just the start and for over thirty minutes she held me firmly against her pussy as I pleased her another six times. Then giggling she kissed and groped me pleased my dick had stayed hard as I served her. She told me she had been with a few boys and westerners liked her boobs and I have to say like her cousins that they were massive fleshly melons. Then she made me stand and she placed my dick between her globes and told me this was what she had found boys liked. I nodded as she rocked me between her silken skin and soon came groaning with delight her giggles putting me off slightly. Then she pointed and forced me to lick my come off her and then lick her boobs clean and this excited her so I licked her boobs and massaged her open pussy until she came yet again. Then giggling she redressed and left me happy but worried as I knew this was not going to be a one off. I fell asleep and was woken by Jane who loved me until twice more I came into her.

Then after tea Lian and Jane got me in my room stripped me and forced me to lie and pleasure them as they sat on me massaging each other's boobs. This was a very long exhausting session and after a couple of hours and two orgasms I passed out. I woke up to here bedlam outside and opened my door but quickly shut it. In the corridor were about twenty of the French girls throwing water at each other and laughing. As I looked I realised that mixed up with them were two or three very wet and semi naked boys. Soon I heard Connie going mad and things quietened down. Then I heard a soft knock on the door and opened it to see Ah Kum. She seemed drunk and was wearing a long red Chinese robe and looked very sexy even to my exhausted body. She asked if I was okay and I gathered one of the male teachers had been soaked and had his trousers pulled down by the girls I assured her I was and she smiled and then looked up and down the corridor and seeing it was empty pushed into my room. She told me Lian had said I liked licking and serving women and was that true, I just nodded and she smiled and sat on the bed and opened her robe. She was naked underneath. Her boobs were massive on a trim woman. And her pussy was totally hairless. She had a small pot belly but looked extremely good. She ordered me to get my gown off and when I complied she smiled and opened her thighs and pointed to her already open pussy. I knelt and tasted her as she moaned excitedly above me. She tasted very fresh and within a minute like her daughter and moaning in the same manner she came. Like her daughter she wanted more and for twenty minutes I knelt on the thin carpet pleasuring her five times. Then I was tugged up and placed on my back and she fisted me smiling and telling me I was a good boy. I was exhausted by the other girls but her fingers worked magic and within five minutes I came gasping as she fingered me and placed her massive boob and erect nipple into my open excited mouth. Then she got on me and sat her tight pussy over my lips and rocked on me as for twenty more minutes I licked her. She came three more times and her fingers were busy and got me hard and soon teased my tender dick near to orgasm. She then asked did I like her breasts and when I nodded she squatted between my open legs grabbed my dick and skilfully massaged it into her boobs until after a couple of minutes of delight I exploded and passed out as her fingers milked me. I awoke moaning to feel female fingers on me and opening my eyes I saw it was the wonderful sight of a naked Jane. She was alone and asked me what had happened and laughed when I told her. This excited her and her fingers knew how to work me hard and soon she was on top ravishing me. She wanted a lot and I lay groaning under her shattered as she pounded away for well over an hour until finally I came emptily and painfully and passed out yet again.

The next day was a big inquest into the water fight with three boys and several girls confined to their rooms as punishment. This was a little unfair on the boys, as they had been grabbed stripped and covered in water by the girls. Mid morning Connie asked me to go and speak to Ah Kum and I found her in her sitting room. She smiled and locked the door and then sat down and told me I had licked her daughter and her cousin I nodded and she smiled and told me I was a naughty boy and not to mistreat her girls. This amazed me as yet again a mother had told me she was happy for me to give her daughter oral pleasure but no more. Then she ordered me to strip and I obeyed her. She watched me disrobe and smiled as I removed my boxers. Then she called me over and carefully rubbed my dick hard. She was wearing a shirt and long red trousers and she smiled and got me to remove them. Underneath she was wearing tiny black knickers and bra. She unclipped her bra and got me to knell and pull it off her big boobs with my teeth. Then she stood and I removed her knickers with my teeth struggling not to tear the delicate thin fabric. Then she opened her thighs and stood as I applied myself to her pussy. She came quickly and I was pleased as the angle of sucking hurt my neck. Then she made me stand and she knelt and fisted my dick. She got me close to coming and then as I moaned she milked me into a stack of tissues she held up to my dick. After my orgasm she wiped my dick clean and then giggled and told me to eat the tissues. I protested but she glared and told me I was her and any woman's slave and if I caused problems she would get me castrated. I gulped and ate the foul tissues as she smiled in victory at me. I now wonder what would have happened if I had carried on refusing and probably I would have had an easier summer and the same the year after.

Then she stood and ordered me to lick first her feet and then her bottom. I did as she demanded and found both had obviously both been washed in readiness for my tongue. Then she sat on a chair and I knelt and as she fiddled with my hair my tongue brought her off three more times. She made me stand and smiled as my dick was virtually fully hard and she fisted me and told me I was a natural woman's toy. I moaned in her expert grasp and knew she spoke the truth. This time when after several minutes I came she wrapped her knickers around the end of my dick and my come stained them as I groaned and was milked. As I sat exhausted she got up and carefully dressed the top half of her body. Then she grabbed my hand and tugged me over to her large impressive desk. I was pushed under the desk into an alcove and soon she was sitting on her executive chair and my face was pushed into her hairless wet pussy. I realised anyone entering the room would not see me or know she was naked from the waist down. Her fingers indicated what she wanted and soon I was licking away. Sometimes she pushed me into her wet pussy indicating faster and harder and sometimes I was pulled away for slower or even stop. Within ten minutes and two orgasms she had me trained. Then she made a telephone call and soon I heard Connie enter. For nearly an hour they talked and Connie was unaware of her boss enjoying my tongue as they talked. Ah Kum was careful to time her six orgasms so Connie would not notice and I suspect Connie assumed she had been drinking. After Connie she spoke to the cook and then Lian and finally Jane and none of them guessed where I was. By the end of the morning I was suffering from an exhausted mouth and cramped joints and was pleased finally to be let out even though I knew this was not going to be my last session underneath that desk. Ah Kum kissed me and fisted me hard laughing at my exhausted red face and quickly she opened her top and my dick was boobloved until I exploded onto her. Then after licking her boobs and then her wet pussy to a final orgasm I was allowed to go. My only reward apart from the orgasms was knowing that Jane and myself had been given some easy work on her orders.

After lunch I was lying down when my door opened. I was amazed as it was locked but Yein had obviously got a master key. She saw me lying hot and naked and giggled and waddled over. I did not move as the big ugly girl stripped and got on me and sat her fat wet pussy on my face as her fingers roughly grabbed my dick and balls. I licked away and for nearly an hour she made me work until after eight orgasms she had been pleased enough. She had played fairly constantly with my dick making it quite sore from her inexpert handling but to finish she roughly rubbed me until groaning I came. Then she got off smiled kissed me and then dressed and left me lying exhausted my jaw aching from overuse by her and her mother. I wanted sleep but within a few minutes Lian entered the room she also stripped and got on my face and as I licked her she fisted me hard. She took her first orgasm from my mouth and the next four from my dick until I came with her. Then after a few minutes rest she got on me and I was forced to give her oral pleasure twice more. Only then did she settle down beside me. We were nearly asleep when Jane entered the room and she laughed to see us. This excited Lian and soon both girls got me hard and were on me for over an hour using me until I came again and then I finally slept.

No comments: