Thursday, October 20, 2005

College days (part fifteen)

Part Fifteen.

The next day I felt much better and Erica did not demand me to often while Lucia was much friendlier towards me. I spent the evening on the sofa alone with Lucia petting and kissing and then the night in Erica’s bed. The next day passed the same way apart from when I was cleaning the shower room the French women came in and I suffered several pinches to my bottom before I could leave. Lucia was most sympathetic and told me that two of the boys who had gate crashed her party when they had left had thrown some stones at the women’s camper vans. However the two boys had not realised they were being watched by some more of them. They had been grabbed and forced to apologise and then the women most of whom were well drunk had amused themselves with the two young men. The women had stripped them naked and forced them to snog each other taking photographs of them as they did so. The younger one aged sixteen had been painted and sent away in just a pair of female knickers while the eighteen year old had been taken to a camper and forced to please the women with his tongue and dick until the early hours of the morning and had been sent away totally naked hardly able to walk and told to return the next evening for his photos and to bring along another eighteen year old or else. He had tricked a friend into joining him and both of them had spent the evening together in bed pleasing about a dozen women one after another before being painted and sent away in knickers and bras. Lucia also told me Erica had found the girl gang’s victim tied to a showerhead with a brush up his bottom. Both stories made me wince and also made me glad it was not me who had suffered.

However with Lucia confined to the campsite by her mother and extremely angry with her I was able to make her see how unreasonable her mother was in keeping me as a love toy. The next day I had tided the house and was getting ready to help Lucia when Erica came in and told her she had to do it alone. Then she started to carry in well over twenty bags of female clothing and told me to carefully wash it all. It belonged to the French campers who had agreed to pay for having their washing done. It took me all morning and was difficult not to get it mixed up. Lucia came in complaining about doing the showers alone and also spending two hours cleaning the women’s camper vans. She also had a mass of bedding and it took us another hour to wash and hang it. After we spent sometime petting on Lucia’s bed her mother arrived and dragged me into her bed for a long session of uncomfortable sex on her gross body. After I had pleased her for the third or fourth time she told me as she brutally rubbed my dick that I had some women very keen on my dick and me. I begged her but with a smile she kissed me and rammed several fingers up my bottom so I knew I was doomed. After serving her again I was allowed to sleep but on awaking she supervised me as naked with my bottom and balls at her mercy I cleaned my room fully and made it pleasant for visitors. Then she watched me eat a cold supper then forced me to shower and lie on the bed. Lucia came in and I asked her what was happening and eventually understood that Erica was selling my body. Lucia told me that Kelly had been paid about 4000 francs for me but that quite a few women were keen to pay between 500 and 1000 francs for my services. Erica had also agreed for me to perform a striptease show for the group and reckoned by the time the women left to have made a tidy profit from my body and had ordered Lucia for the next few days not to let me waste spunk. Lucia called her mother a whore and I think a pimp but seemed happy for me to serve saying they needed the money. She also said that Erica had agreed that next week Lucia could have another party here so long as it was smaller and for girls only. I groaned out loud at that and wondered how worse it could get. I soon found out as Erica came in an introduced a large dark woman as Alva. Then she left pulling her daughter out with her.

Alva smiled and spoke and realised I did not speak French so she indicated she wanted me to get out from under the sheet. I did so and lay naked on the bed blushing as she studied me. Then with a smile she lent forward and started to rub and examine my dick giving it a quick kiss. I got hard, as I had not come that day and she smiled and then carefully removed her clothing and lay next to me. She was plump with a big stomach and thighs but her boobs were quite small. However compared to Erica she was quite pleasant and her touch was soft and sensual rather than rough and grating as she stroked my dick. I lent forward and encouraged by her took a nipple in my mouth and licked her. After a few minutes of this she opened her legs and guided me on top and into her pussy. We loved for several minutes until her moans reached a peak and she orgasmed powerfully. After a short rest we resumed and she came quicker the second and third time. By then I was excited and seeing I was she made me pull out and lie on my back while she fisted me until I came all over my stomach. Then my head was directed between her thighs and I licked her large wet gaping pussy for a couple of minutes until she screamed in orgasm. I was hard enough for her so she got me on my back and climbed on board. She was very heavy as she bashed away bits of her body bouncing about most upsettingly but after about five minutes she came again. She lay next to me and after a couple of minutes she had her sixth very strong orgasm from my tongue. After a couple more minutes of rest she stood and dressed giving me a big kiss before she went.

After about five minutes Erica came up and rubbed my dick roughly to check it was still working then made me change the sheets and I realised I was not finished for the night. Then I was made to lie naked and erect on the bed and she went and got another woman. She was called Nina and was old but with a trim body and hair dyed jet black. She smiled and stripped and I saw her boobs were nearly non-existent. However she was very active and made me love her in numerous ways using my tongue and dick to pleasure herself with for well over an hour. She came about eight times and I once in her mouth. She left giving my balls a hard pinch and left me lying tired and battered on the bed. The arrival of Erica for another sheet change nearly made me cry. The she introduced me to Carla a plump but curvy rather than fat woman in her thirties with dark black hair and eyes who smiled at me as I was told I was to spend the whole night serving her.


I was left alone with Carla who rapidly joined me in the bed and gave my dick a hard grope and when I was hard wiggled under me and got me to love her. I went slowly as she indicated that was how she wanted it and we made love that way for nearly thirty minutes with me making long slow strokes in and out of her pussy. She came about six times before groaning I was unable to hold back and came into her. We rested but soon her hands were busy between my legs and she got my tired dick hard for another long session. The first twenty minutes was me on top but then suddenly she took over and went on top rising and falling across my hips as she ravished me for nearly another thirty minutes when I came yet again into her as she had her eighth or ninth orgasm of the session. This orgasm was exhausting but Carla was still going strong and she moved up and presented her sticky wet pussy to my lips for a long session of oral pleasure before her hands got my tender dick up and inside her again. This time she was totally in control and I lay silently beneath her as she had me time after time until finally I went from exhaustion to agonising orgasm within seconds and passed out still in her pussy. Next thing I knew it was early in the morning and I needed the bathroom. When I returned she was awake and gave me a vigorous kiss and grope and as soon as she had my sore dick up and on my back I went and we resumed loving. I lasted over an hour in her before I came again painfully and passed out under her yet again. I must have slept for several hours because I was woken by Lucia who made me lick her off then got me up to start cleaning. After about an hour Erica came in with another mass of woman’s clothing for me to wash. However first I was dragged into her room and forced to lick her smelly pussy and then allow her to ravish me. After she was pleased she told me I had done well serving the three women but not many of them wanted to pay for me. This pleased me until she told me they had paid to have me strip dance and play games that evening. A morning spent washing clothes did not help my mood and at lunchtime I begged Lucia to help me. Her reply was to get me to please her with my tongue then to promise to speak to her mother about it. However it did not seem to do any good as that afternoon Erica made me have my siesta with her and used me four or five times until my dick was painfully sore again.

Therefore at seven I was dressed by the women and taken across to the campers. They had set up a large tent and were sitting around about thirty of them eating and drinking with a small space in the middle for me to dance in. My appearance was greeted with cheers and jeers and I blushed with embarrassment and horror. I was kissed by a dark slim woman who introduced herself as Sandy in English. She thanked me for coming along to entertain and amuse them. She told me she was going to be my guide for the show. I was taken to the middle and some loud French music was put on. I jigged about and removed my clothing to the cheers of the women. It was actually quite exciting to strip for a large group of women who cheered every inch of flesh. However when I was naked I was told to move around and dance for each woman as they gave me a feel and some of them obviously thought my dick was made of solid iron the way they handled me. After many minutes of this I was called back to the middle where a variety of props had been set up for the main part of the show. I was stood on a box and three of the women took turns to kiss my dick, balls and bottom. Then I was bent over and had my bottom smacked by a whole variety of implements. Afterwards it was my turn to demonstrate my prowess. I kissed a very large woman's boobs and then another woman's bottom. Then Sandy sat bottomless on a table and I had to knell and apply my tongue to her small pussy and lick away. I soon got her excited and deliberately held her on the point of orgasm until she was swearing away in English and French and then I gave her a powerful orgasm to the cheers of the crowd. I was hoping that was the end of the show but instead I had to demonstrate several vibrators on my dick and bottom and found that quite humiliating. After that I spent fifteen minutes doing individual lap dances before the grand finale. This involved making love to two women in a whole variety of positions in front of the women. I suppose I performed for about fifteen minutes and got excited even though the instructions to change and smile put me off a lot. I was made to stand and then one of the women stroked my dick and I came to a great cheer from the watching women. After that I was given a couple of drinks and then made to move about dancing and being groped by the women for nearly another hour. During this time most of the women left to go to the local bars and I finished up with about a dozen left. Then Sandy told me the show was finished but took me to her camper and made me provide her and three other women with oral pleasure one after another. After the last woman had been pleased Sandy returned and got on me and loved me until on her second orgasm I came as well. After that I provided oral pleasure to one more woman then my dick was used by another woman and then Sandy again until I had another orgasm. Finally I was taken back to the house by Sandy and handed over to a smiling Lucia. Lucia instantly had me on the ground and groped me for a minute before pushing me between her thighs to please her. A long petting session followed and I went down on her another five times before she was satisfied. She told me she had watched me perform and found it highly erotic. I on the other hand was exhausted and went to bed however within the hour I was up as Erica kicked me awake and I was forced to please Nina again for well over an hour until I came painfully and collapsed under her. After that Erica returned and used both my tongue and dick to please her with before finally I was allowed to rest.

The next day was spent washing and cleaning but in the evening I serviced three women one of whom was yet again Nina the other two did not tell me their names but neither were beauties. The day after that I cleaned all morning and then spent the afternoon in Lucia's bedroom with her and Annabel being petted and kissed. I went down on both of them several times and both seemed to agree that while it was okay for me to serve them the older women were disgusting. However that evening another three women used my services including Nina and Carla. When you add in the time I spent on top of Erica's gross body and regular sessions between Lucia's thighs the strain of being a love slave was starting to tell on me. However after a morning scrubbing the women's bedrooms Erica told me with a smile I was going to perform for the women again. I assumed she meant strip show but gripping my dick in a painful squeeze she told me that instead she had negotiated a group rate for my services. Then I was tugged on top and she ravished me as I lay horrified on her.

After lunch wearing and dressed only in an old dressing gown. Erica took me over to the women's area and I was met by Sandy who kissed me. An old fat woman was there as well and she paid over to Erica a big pile of banknotes and I realised I was making Erica a lot of money. Then Sandy got me to remove my gown and as Erica left the two women gave me a grope. Sandy told me they had purchased me until midnight and I had eight hours to serve them and suggested I carefully pace myself. I was booked in thirty-minute sessions and when I suggested I could not love sixteen women and said that on the contrary I could and what more some of my sessions would involve two or even three women. At that point I groaned and both women laughed and I was tugged naked into a camper van and pushed on the bed as Sandy told me my first session was with her and her friend. Sandy told me she had loved the way I gave her head and stripped her shorts off and sat on my face. As I started to lick her both women played with me and when I was hard I felt my dick being squeezed into a wet vagina and ravished. By then Sandy was getting excited and soon was twisting on my face her juices dripping down my chin as I licked her to a powerful orgasm. She wanted more and made me carry on as her very heavy friend pounded away on my dick. After about twenty minutes when both women were having their fourth or fifth orgasms I came myself but the old fat woman carried on ravishing me and I did not go soft but just suffered as my very tender dick was raped. Eventually the women got off and I was given a final pet. My next client was Carla who got on top and pounded away bringing me off towards the end of our session. Next in was a sour faced cow that made me knell and satisfy her with my tongue for the whole session. Her pussy tasted nearly as bad as Erica's and her language was appalling as I licked her off three times before she left me to rest for about five minutes. However my dick had recovered and was ready for the next client a plump but sexy woman in her thirties who after kissing me made me go down on her and then after an orgasm got me on top and lay eyes closed moaning as I pounded away. Normally I would have joined her in one of her many orgasms but managed just to hold back. I was pleased I had because after her four women came in armed with bottles of wine and told me they had booked me for a double session. All were quite large and during the next hour I was kept fully busy loving them usually two of them but occasionally three or even all four. I did come early on in the session but they soon got me hard and back in full service. My next two clients were much older and both wanted just a quick session of me between their thighs and then the missionary position. It was difficult for me to stay hard for them but by thinking about Jane I managed it.

After that I was given a ten-minute rest and allowed to use a toilet and wash. I was very tired and unsure how I could survive the next eight sessions. However I did survive them even though my memory is hazy about them. All eight sessions involved just one woman and for each woman I gave oral pleasure and in at least five of the cases my dick was demanded as well. I did not come at all but managed somehow to stay hard throughout even though my dick was incredibly sore. Most of the women were middle aged and not over demanding but by the end I was completely shattered. It was about thirty minutes after midnight when the last woman who was very dark skinned and even though she was at least forty had bad acne moaned into her fifth orgasm on my tender dick and I had finished. I was taken out and handed over to Erica who tugged me away naked by my balls and back into the house. I had been surprised that Nina had not booked a session with me but when Erica pushed me into my bedroom I found out why as she was naked in my bed and I was told I was her's until morning. She was my twentieth client that day and the most demanding as for nearly two hours she kept my shattered body busy and awake. I had three agonising orgasms with her but somehow she kept me conscious and useable until on my third I just completely passed out. The next day I could hardly walk but Erica used the wooden spoon on me to keep me cleaning and serving her foul body until I was allowed a long siesta. That evening I spent quietly with Lucia finding her body pleasant after the older women's and she told me Erica had made 10000 francs from me and with the profit they had got they were going to buy themselves a new television.

The next day I felt better which was good because I spent it cleaning and serving five of the women in my bed and by the end I was exhausted yet again. However it was the women's last night and they were attending a strip show in the town so I had a quiet evening. However I was woken up at two by knocking on the door and women's voices. I knew I was in trouble and soon Erica came in a told me to get up and come with her. Downstairs were about eight of the women and Erica flung me naked to them and they groped and kissed me as a price was negotiated for my services. Then I was dragged away with Sandy gripping my balls very tightly. When we got to their area they got me to dance and play with myself as they laughed drunk and petted me. Then I front of the rest of them I went down on Sandy, Carla and another woman before resuming my dancing for about another twenty minutes during which time Carla fisted me to orgasm as they laughed and then I was licked hard by Carla and another woman. Then I was flung into a camper van and used by three pairs of women in rapid succession. After that things calmed down because I went down on Sandy for sometime then was ravished by two more women before eventually Carla and a very large woman with massive boobs and black hair ravished me for nearly two hours giving me two more painful orgasms. It was light when they finished and naked I was sent back to the house. I showered and went to bed but was woken early by Erica and forced to please Alva and then Nina for a final time. After that the next two days without the women were peaceful by compassion with just Erica and Lucia using me even though my body was battered and bruised by these two cows.

However it was Lucia's girl party and before the party as we made the food Lucia made me a promise that if I served them fully the next evening she would get my stuff and get me a taxi to the station and I could escape. However if I failed to do whatever she ordered in front of her friends I was to stay and suffer. I fully agreed knowing that one evening of hell was better than another week or more with Erica. Therefore I happily helped her even when her and Maria got me dressed with make up in a mini skirt and a see though top. After giving both of them quick pleasure with my tongue I was sent to my room. After about an hour I heard girl's laughter from downstairs but nearly an hour passed before Lucia called me down. Downstairs were about a dozen young women drinking and smiling and I was pleased to see that while several had used me before the girl gang of teasers were not present. However Lucia had turned the lights low and put on some music and I was forced to dance with girl after girl for nearly ninety minutes being kissed and petted. When they were not dancing they sat laughed and chatted or watched television. After ninety minutes the alcohol was having an affect and the girls were getting frighteningly bold with my body and had me totally naked and hard being forced to dance with my dick in one girls hand while several others petted my bottom and balls.

The Lucia called for quiet and Maria turned a couple of spotlights on in the middle of the room. I was pushed under the lights and forced to adopt a series of silly poses. Then Lucia produced the wooden spoon and beat my bottom and after her several of the girls had a go at beating me. It was a relief to move on to kissing girls feet but of course soon I was kissing bottoms, boobs, armpits, stomachs and thighs. Then I was bent over and Lucia slowly pushed a chunky cucumber up my bottom my moans of pain causing the girls to laugh hysterically. After many minutes of agony the cucumber was removed and I was forced to stand and masturbate for them. My orgasm again produced hysterical laughter but worse after orgasm they took turns to rub me. To have your dick violently rubbed post orgasm by a line of girls out to impress their friends and not concerned about you was totally agonising. However so rough were they my dick stayed hard and I realised they wanted me to shoot again. I suppose it was about ten minutes and thirty hands before I came moaning as they laughed in the cowgirl's hand to her evident delight. Her reward was to have me lick her bottom for several minutes and then smack me with her belt about a dozen times before I had to lick each of her boobs all over. While I was doing this some of the girls had dragged my mattress down from upstairs and placed it in one of the corners of the room. Katherine's nightie and stockings were handed me and I was forced to dress in them and lie on the bed with Lucia telling me to act the girl. For about an hour I lay as each of the girls got topless and had a session lying on me kissing me and groping under the nightie giving my dick, bottom and balls a real rough time. Each girl finished by spitting into my open mouth. Then calling me a girl Lucia got me to go on my hands and knees and I groaned as I saw about six of them holding carrots or cucumbers. Lucia held a cucumber in front of her pussy and knelt behind me and leaning onto me drove it up my bottom as the others giggled and after her the other five did the same. This was extremely painful but amused the girls a lot. Then I was forced to strip naked and then had my arms tied behind my back before my feet were tied together. Then I was pushed back on the bed and dragged to the bottom of it. A blanket was flung over the top half but by bottom half was left out. I knew what to expect and soon the first pair of girl's naked thighs was under the blanket and my head was jammed into a pussy. I recognised from the taste that I was licking Maria. In total I pleasured Maria, Lucia, Annabel and five other girls under that hot stuffy blanket and while I licked away my bottom, balls and sore dick were constantly fondled. Then I was pulled out and placed back in the middle of the room and blindfolded as Lucia approached my groin with a can of spray cream. Soon my groin was covered in cream and I could feel girls eating the cream. This was erotic and I was very hard particularly as several times my dick was kissed licked or sucked. Then I felt two tongues working my dick and within a minute I came groaning loudly. No sooner than my orgasm was over than my groin was covered again in cream and several girls started again to eat the cream off me. It took several minutes for them to lick me clean and by then I was hard again. Then I felt some of the girl's hold me firm and wondered why. My dick was roughly fisted and a girl savagely twisted and rubbed me in her over tight grip. After about thirty seconds another took over violently rubbing it while I felt my balls being tugged and squeezed in another girl's hand. The idea of this game was obviously to be as brutal as possible to my dick and they were very good at it. For fifteen minutes I begged sobbed and sometimes screamed as girl after girl abused my groin. For the last few minutes a cucumber was rammed up my bottom but the pain of that was nothing to the sadistic rubbing of my dick. Finally that was over and I was pulled up actually crying and had a full boob thrust into my face and was forced to kiss it. After that I kissed well over a dozen boobs recognising none. Then most of the girls were getting ready to leave and after a couple of minutes rest my blindfold was ripped off and they took a turn to give me a final kiss and grope before leaving. I was left with Lucia, Annabel and two other girls who I recognised as the punk girls from the last party. One of these girls produced a packet of condoms and took me over to the mattress untied me and lay me down and licked my broken dick hard. Then the condom was rolled over me and on she got. When she had come on me her friend took over and after her orgasm Annabel had a go as well. After that one punk girl had my dick while the other enjoyed my mouth but after they had swapped I came and had to finish both off with my tongue as they got me hard and condomed again. Then both had one more orgasm on my dick and one on my mouth before after giving me a savage groping they left. Annabel and Lucia had been clearing up while they had me. When the punk girls left they forced me to swallow the condom on my dick and left the rest of the packet with Lucia. However Lucia and Annabel did not want my dick but instead sat on the sofa drinking coke legs apart and knickers around their ankles while I licked one and massaged the other moving from girl to girl as they demanded. It was at least thirty minutes before the door opened and they pushed me away and both stood tugging their knickers off and both had come at least five times.

Erica came in and smiled at me sprawling on the floor but she seemed pleased the house was tidy. After talking to the two girls for a few minutes she sent them to bed and then dragged me up to her room. Once inside she stripped and pushed me between her massive thighs to lick her gross pussy clean and bring her to orgasm and then I was dragged up fisted hard and ravished as her fingers pumped my tender bottom. She had been drinking so it took her a long time to come and when she did she only rested for a minute before making me get busy again. After four orgasms for her and an hour on her fat body I came and went soft. She cursed me and then went and got the wooden spoon and forced me to lie as she smacked me nearly forty times with it until I was crying. Then she made me lick her boobs and then her pussy as she groped me and when I was hard and she had grunted in orgasm on my tongue on top I went and her fingers rammed deep into me as she ravished me again. After another hour of painful ravishment she had come four more times and pulled me off and made me masturbate and kiss her boobs. I came groaning and she laughed and forced me down onto her pussy. It took me ten exhausting minutes of licking to bring her off again and then I was sent to my bed. I feel asleep but was woken some time latter to feel my sore dick in a girl's hand and discovered Annabel had joined me in bed. Seeing I was awake she made me kiss her full round boobs as she gently petted me hard and then she got on top and we made love for a long time until as she had her fifth powerful orgasm my dick orgasmed and sobbing in pain I passed out under her.

The next morning I was woken by Lucia who made me shower and then told me to met her in her bedroom. The house was empty and I felt totally shattered however when I entered Lucia 's room I felt full of energy. There was my rucksack and by her bed was my train ticket and passport. Lucia smiled and said she had found them in a cupboard. I suspected that all along she had known where they were but still smiled. She told me she had ordered me a taxi to the main station in one hour and I thanked her. I noticed that she was lying naked in the bed and saw the open packet on condoms on the side of the bed and realised when she told me I still owed her one favour what she wanted. I was clean and naked and happy as I joined her in the bed as not only was I escaping Erica's clutches but I was going to take her daughters virginity as well. We petted and kissed and she pushed me under the blankets and orgasmed rapidly on my tongue. Then seeing I was solid she asked me to lie on my back and handed me a condom. Smiling I rolled it over me and then helped Lucia as she got on top and gingerly sat on my dick her weight driving it into her tight but wet pussy. She groaned a little as I entered her but obviously as an active girl it did not hurt much and I was soon fully home and she lent forward and kissed me in triumph. Then with me holding her big bottom she moved up and down on me. I was careful as she loved me particularly as my dick was so sore from the previous evening. After a few minutes she suddenly shook and moaned as she orgasmed on me but she did not stop in fact she increased her speed. It took about five more minutes until again she came on me. By now she had gained the confidence to love me hard and had me pinned down her boobs smacking my chest as she bounced around occasionally ravishing my mouth with her tongue. For about thirty minutes she loved me coming five more times on my increasingly excited dick. Finally as she approached her eighth orgasm I knew she wanted this to be her last and she wanted me to come so when she moaned with orgasm on me I filled her pussy with come screamed as my bruised balls tried to squeeze my remaining spunk out.

We rested and kissed for a couple of minutes then she removed the condom from my dick and licked it clean before giving me a passionate kiss and telling me to get dressed. It was a joy to dress in a shirt and jeans. Then we heard the taxi and Lucia handed me my ticket and passport and put on a dressing gown and dragged me rapidly downstairs obviously worried her mother would hear. She spoke to and handed the taxi driver some money and as he put my rucksack in the boot she gave me a final passionate goodbye kiss and grope and then I was in the taxi. She waved me goodbye and seemed to be crying as we pulled away and I sunk back into the seat. I was exhausted but pleased to have escaped the women and their gross demands and while Lucia had treated me all right at the end she had also raped and abused me. So I was pleased to leave her and as for her mother the revolting taste and smell of her body made me feel sick and not to suffer her every again made me smile happily. I got the mid morning train to Paris and slept all the way. Then I caught the overnight train to England and got home mid morning.

No comments: