Thursday, October 27, 2005

College days (part 20)

Part twenty

The Wednesday passed peacefully as I avoided the PE girls and Jane wanted me for herself. However I believe poor Jerry spent another evening naked apart from his chastity belt licking pussy after pussy. That weekend we both went home to see our respective parents and on my return I heard from Kelly that some poor bloke had made the mistake of going along with the hockey team on Saturday night. Kelly told me he was a crap lover but had amused them a little. Luckily she did not go into details on how they had made him suffer but he cannot have been all bad as she did not instantly bed me so someone had pushed her buttons that weekend. For myself after the double gangbang of the previous week it took me until the weekend to recover and all weekend I itched as the hair on my pubes and legs grew back.

On Monday I went to school and at the end of the day I found Catherine crying as she had suffered a bad afternoon. I provided sympathy and a hug and before I knew it we ended up in a passionate embrace. After a few minutes we stopped both a little embarrassed, as she knew I was dating Jane. However that evening I guiltily told Jane what had happened and she just laughed and told me to behave and make Catherine happy. Jane's response surprised me because while I knew it turned her on to set me up with sexually exhausting situations this was the first time she had indicated she was happy for me to double date her. In fact it made me worry about her commitment to our relationship but she laughed and told me she knew she had me by both the balls and the heart and was woman enough to know how to share me. Anyway that evening Jane subjected me to another long tease so I felt horny all the next night. I talked to Catherine and after school we went for a drink and she described how homesick she was and how she was missing her boyfriend who was still in NZ. I suggested she went back home and was told that at the end of the year she was definitely off as England was not what she had expected. Then we talked about Jane and my relationship to her and she did not believe Jane was so free and easy with me even when I told her in some detail about being gangbanged. However she said that as Jane wanted us to be lovers we should not disappoint her and invited me to her bed sit. I found this a very odd way to put it but said yes.

She lived in a small room in a very old run down house and it was just the sort of place to make you feel homesick. We sat on the bed drinking cans of beer and after a little time we started kissing then cuddling and then petting each other. Then she suggested we got naked and into bed to be comfortable and we stripped without really looking at each other and got under the sheets. She surprised me and my very excited dick by saying she was not going to make love to me as that would mean she was unfaithful to her boyfriend. However as soon as we were naked and in bed I discovered that like Jane she had a very unusual idea of unfaithfulness. In Catherine's case and she is not the only girl I have met who thinks this so long as the dick is not in the vagina it is not unfaithful. She was a very active girl in bed and was soon under the sheets massaging my balls and bottom while her tongue licked my dick from end to end. After Jane's teasing it was not long before I came into her mouth moaning with excitement as she sucked and swallowed. Then she lay on me and kissed me hard giggling and saying having seen my pubic hair she knew I must be telling the truth about Jane. Then she pushed me down under the sheets to please her. I slipped down between her legs and found her pussy was already wet and open for my tongue. Her pubic hair was very sparse and she had very thick vaginal lips and a small clitoris situated quite high up. I soon found she liked me to push a finger in and out of her vagina gently and suck and lick her clitoris. I do not think she had pleasured herself for a long time because she came about eight times during the next twenty minutes or so before finally she dragged me up. I was pleased to get some fresh air and we lay together for sometime idly kissing and then she asked did I like her boobs. They were not over large but very firm and round and I kissed them as she lay smiling then she pushed me on my knees and pulled herself between my legs until my dick was pointing down between her boobs. She held them together trapping my dick in their soft folds and told me to make love to her breasts. I did so as she smiled at me and within a couple of minutes I came splashing her boobs and neck with come. Then she knelt herself and got me to kiss her bottom and rub her pussy with my hands while I did so. I am not very anal but Catherine obviously found this exciting and came three more times on my fingers. Then she got my to lie still as she lent over me and fisted my dick in her hands until I had a third powerful orgasm. That was enough for me but she wanted my tongue again and I spent a considerable amount of time under the sheets licking and rubbing her until she was finally satisfied. Then after a final kissed I got dressed and she asked could we still be friends and I said of course.

I returned very late to college and went to bed. I was woken by a girl being in the room. I hoped it was Jane but was horrified to find it was Gwen. She petted me and massaged my naked body, as I lay unhappy about her using me but needing her to help me with the hockey girls. She fisted my dick but after Catherine I found her very rough and of course I was sated. However after quite a long time I came into her hand and was then made to lick her hand clean. Gwen then produced a very lacy nightie and some stockings and forced me to dress in them before tying me face down on the bed a pillow raising my bottom to raping height. I pleaded with her but smiling she pushed a pair of very dirty knickers into my mouth they were not her knickers but a pair some girl had lost. Then she stripped and put on her large strap-on and approached me. For sometime she teased the entrance to my bottom with the strap-on pushing it in an inch or so then pulling out but suddenly she drove it home and started to rape me in earnest. She raped me for a very long time and it was extremely painful to be used like this however my dick became hard and as she raped me she fisted it as well and three times I had painful orgasms from the double stimulation. Finally she had used me enough and she untied me removed the strap-on and made me knell between her legs and lick her gaping and dripping pussy until she had come twice more. Then she forced me to lie and rub my sore dick as she watched. It took me a considerable time to orgasm and she got bored watching and made me lick her boobs as I played with myself and I came with my mouth full of her boob. That was the end and I was morning when I woke up again alone with a very sore dick and bottom.

That lunchtime I saw Jane and as soon as I had told her what had happened she wanted me. I was virtually dragged to her room and was soon in bed and under her sexy body as she pounded away on me. It was a good job I had been drained the day before because it was some time before her eager pussy sent me over the edge. Even then Jane made me lick her while she rubbed me hard then I was slotted in and away we went again. We made love for several hours until I was completely shattered then Jane took total control and my bottom suffered under her strap-on. After a long session of this Kelly wandered in and was soon joining in. My dick was hard but very sore but the girls tried to get me to love Kelly while Jane raped me and after some considerable time and several painful failures we managed it. However after about twenty minutes as the human condom I passed out with exhaustion. I woke up much latter to find myself dressed in one of Kelly's nightie's, my balls painted red and with several flowers stuck up my bottom. I removed the flowers but was to tired to do more. However Jane, Kelly, Mandy, Liz and Charlotte entered the room obviously having been drinking quite heavily. I was held firm and they got busy on my dick and after a couple of minutes got me hard. I was very roughly gangbanged by all five of them for well over an hour until after a couple more empty orgasms I passed out again with Mandy on my face and Charlotte milking my dick. I was woken the next morning by Jane and Kelly and forced to go down on both of them before being allowed to return to my own room. I missed the morning's lectures and that evening was still tired. Jane however joined me that evening and we again made love and again after sometime she raped me. Jane told me Jerry had served as mascot for the hockey team on an away game and had spent Wednesday night and most of Thursday licking the girls from the other college while my girls had ravished two boys from that college on Wednesday before returning very late to the college. She also told me that Jerry had enjoyed a couple of sessions with Gwen as well. However Mandy was not pleased about that because Gwen had brought him off using her strap-on and Mandy wanted to have total control over his orgasms.

That weekend Jane was again going away on family business and I hoped to catch up on my work. However on Friday night I went out drinking with Kelly and ended up in her bed. We did not make love but I spent ages pleasuring her pussy while she got me to come between her boobs and then in her mouth even though it was me who swallowed the spunk not her. However even worse she told me that the girls did not have a game that weekend but instead the PE department was having a disco. I tried to get out of going but no chance and to make it even worse Mandy had taken Jerry off to play with him alone all weekend. During the morning and afternoon I caught up on my work and was actually quite happy to go to the party with Kelly. Like most of their parties it had both good music and a lot of free drink so I was happy to dance and drink even though several of the girls were fairly free when we danced. I was dancing with Leah who was giving the cheeks of my bottom some very painful squeezes when I discovered some even better news. Apparently to make the party more fun the two teams had agreed to give each other human presents. Lian and a girl called Anne were serving the boys while two of them were returning the compliment and serving the girls. I asked how they had been picked and was told they were all volunteers. Both Anne and Lian were giving topless handjobs and letting boys came between their boobs while the two boys were fully naked and one was massaging and kissing boobs while the other did the same between the girls legs. The boy's reward at the end of the party was to spend the night with either Jade or Lucy as their nude love slave while Lian had been promised two of the boys naked. I asked what Anne got and groaned as Leah told me I was her reward. I had not met Anne before but Leah told me she was a fresher but not a hockey player, as she was not fit enough. Leah asked if I wanted to meet her and I said yes thinking she meant she was in the party. Instead we went to a side room Leah knocked on the door and then opened it she came out saying we had to wait and a few minutes latter one of the larger and uglier rugby players came out blushing and then in we went.

Sitting on the chair was a very large ugly girl with a very flat face and a big ball like nose and bad acne. She was topless and had a pair of massive boobs but already they were hanging quite low. She smiled as Leah introduced me as her reward and stood up and gave me a big very wet kiss and amazingly fast she got me unzipped and my trousers around my ankles. She gave my dick a real rough squeeze but it still became hard. Then she said she wanted to see what I was made of and she dropped to her knees and took my dick in her mouth and sucked it. Again she was very rough and the sensation was not at all pleasant. However after a few minutes she let me out of her mouth and wrapped her massive boobs around me and gave me a couple of minutes of tit fucking before she announced that I would get all the satisfaction I needed latter but that she had been turned on by pleasing six dicks and needed relief straight away. She lay on the floor and opened her massive legs and revealed she had no knickers on. I was pushed down by Leah who laughed as she told me to show Anne my kissing technique. Anne had a very large and hairy pussy. In fact her pubic hair spread all the way onto her thighs. Her pussy was damp and had a very musky odour as I started to kiss it. She was quite excited and within a couple of minutes she came grunting as I licked her. Then she grabbed my hair and pulled me up with one hand while her other hand seized my still semi hard dick and stuffed it home. Then I was forced to love her as she lay grunting and again after a few minutes she came. I was by then getting excited but had still not come when she told me to get up. Then she knelt in front of me and fisted my dick for a minute or so until I was close to coming. Then she pushed me into the fat folds of her boobs and rubbed my dick until I came groaning over her boobs. Then Leah suggested I licked her boobs clean and Anne sat down while I licked her massive boobs all over. Both girls found it funny to make me lick up other men's come and in fact Anne was so turned on by the time I had finished that I was forced to kiss her pussy until she had come again. Only then was I allowed to pull my trousers up and Leah and I left her to carry on serving.

When we got outside we found two boys waiting and Leah and them engaged in some insults before I was able to drag her away. Watching me with Anne had turned her on and the argument had made things worse. She pushed me outside and into a flowerbed then got me to lie on the wet ground. Then she pulled my trousers off roughly rubbed me hard and then ravished me until she had come three times. I was also near to coming but she pulled off and squeezed my balls telling me to save it for latter. Then we returned to the hall with me muddy and limping from the pain in my groin. However we passed the room Lian was in and Leah knocked on the door and finding Lian was not busy I was pushed in with Lian. She was also topless and smiled as she saw me and ordered me to strip for her. I did so reluctantly and when I was naked she forced me to my knees and got me to kneel and provide her pussy with oral relief. Then I was pushed on my back and she pinched and teased my dick while forcing me to lick her dirty boobs clean. When I had licked them all over she turned me over and raped my bottom with her fingers for sometime before again getting me to knell and give her oral pleasure. After that she told me to go and I staggered away. Outside was a short bloke who asked me if she was any good. I told him she was but suggested for the best time he should tell her he was submissive and place himself completely in her hands. With a big smile he agreed and as he entered I could not help but giggle.

I returned to the party and had a few more beers to recover. I was talking to Hannah when Leah returned fresh from having her boobs and then her pussy licked. The girls giggled as they described how hard they were making the boys work and also how they were cheating them. The girls were giving the boys constant handjobs as they licked and already both were quite exhausted. The idea was to leave them so shattered they would be unable to make out with either Jade or Lucy. I smiled with them and did wonder just how stupid the rugby players were to think they could win sexually over a gang of girls particularly expert ball breakers like the hockey girls. Hannah told us she was off to get pleasured but first was going to the bathroom and afterwards she was not going to wipe herself clean but instead smear the mess all over her boobs as well and again the girls laughed. I was feeling quite happy with several beers in me and not being the centre of the girl's lustful games for once. However after about another fifteen minutes the bloke I had seen outside Lian's room came storming over. He started to curse me saying correctly I had set him up and not only had that fat bitch nearly pulled his dick off she had also ripped his arse. The girls started to taunt and laugh at him and he lost it completely and thumped Leah in the mouth knocking her over. I tried to grab or hit him and got a punch in the face as well before about three people grabbed him. A massive row blew up then with people shouting before the boy whose name was Tim was dragged away. Finally Denise and a few of the rugby team had a quick conference and agreed that he was out of the rugby team both on the playing field and socially until he had made it up to Leah. I was not really hurt by my punch but Leah was left with a very nasty bruise on the mouth. Denise returned and smiled at me and told me that while the rugby boys had not demanded it or even believed I was to blame I had been naughty. The girls giggled as she suggested that as a punishment I should be taken and stripped and then have my bottom beaten with a slipper.

Therefore I was pulled out of the hall and into the girls bathrooms. Then about six of them ripped my clothes off while Denise collected several old gym trainers together. I was tied over a bench with some hockey shirts and then Paula grabbed my balls and told me to keep still. Denise moved close and swung a trainer very hard against my bottom making me yelp and the girls laugh. Denise smacked me half a dozen times before letting Jade, Zoe and Nicole have a bash at me. Then Leah came in still angry and she was allowed to smack me well over a dozen times. She was still not calm and I screamed when she grabbed my balls and squeezed them extremely hard. After a couple of minutes of ball crushing agony from Leah I hardly noticed when I was hit about twenty more times by the girls. Then I was untied and tied to the floor and made to provide oral pleasure while they took turns to tease me. Denise went first and after I had licked her off the girls had me hard and near to coming but they deliberately kept me on the edge as I licked off about eight of them one after another. As most had been pleasured by the other boys their pussies were at least clean as I licked them. However by the end my mouth ached and my dick and balls felt very sore. That was however the end of my punishment and I was allowed to dress and return to the party. I had a few more drinks and dances with several of the girls and was by then getting seriously drunk. It was getting late and I heard from Angela that the two boys licking were so keen to stop having their dicks rubbed they had agreed that instead of Jade and Lucy serving them they would serve the girls instead. Tonight they were to serve one with their mouths and then tomorrow the other and then during the week each girl had a whole evening with each boy where his dick was her toy. They had apparently put that in writing and so the girls had stopped rubbing their dicks but were still forcing them to perform oral service and worse the girls were making themselves deliberately filthy before getting them to lick them.

Then I was told by Denise to get myself ready and pulled out of the hall. Waiting for me was Anne who gave me a big grin and promised me a busy night. Denise laughed and said I was hers until teatime and after giving me a hard pinch on the bottom left us. Anne grabbed me and groped me unzipping my trousers and rubbing my dick as she did so. She ordered me to follow her to her room and together we staggered off. The night air nearly knocked me out and I was worried I was to drunk to perform particularly with such a grim looking girl as Anne. However when we got to her room she rapidly ripped my clothes off and then stripped and joined me on the bed. My dick became hard as she groped me and I stroked her massive boobs. Naked she was seriously overweight and her lovemaking technique was rough verging on brutal. Anyway we petted for a few minutes then she dragged me on top and stuffed my dick in her pussy and firmly gripping my bottom got me busy. We made love for nearly twenty minutes and she grunted three times in orgasm and then I came into her. She was not pleased I had lost it and I was pushed between her thighs and forced to lick out her sticky pussy. After a few minutes she came but ordered me to carry on and bring her off again. After that I was tugged up and my dick brutally fisted until I was hard and then back on her large body I went and we resumed. As I bounced away she asked me if I had liked the taste of her pussy then giggling she told me she had allowed six of the rugby team to have her as a finale to the evening. I felt disgusted but did comment that surely she was satisfied but she laughed and told me she could screw for hours as I was about to find out. Then as I absorbed this worrying news she grunted yet again in orgasm. We made love for a very long time and then after I had come I was shoved between her legs to carry on pleasing her. Then it was back up and her hands got me hard while she forced me to lick her dirty boobs before back on her I went again. This set the pattern for the next few hours and it was well after four before she tired of loving and by then I was sober and exhausted. My dick felt very sore and I wondered what her pussy was made of to be so tough as to love for so long.

Anyway we fell asleep but a few hours latter I awoke to find her rubbing my dick and when I was awake and hard on top I went again. I felt fairly awful with a headache and pain from my bottom and dick but Anne forced me to pound away for a couple of hours at least occasionally stopping my loving to push me between her legs for oral sex. After about two hours I came and begged her to allow me to rest. She laughed at me and taunted me but did allow me a rest to use the bathroom and then we showered together finishing with me on my knees kissing her. After a cup of coffee she placed my sore dick between her boobs and got me hard and then she went on top and ravished me until she had two orgasms before turning around and getting me on top and forcing me to please her yet again. We stayed in bed all morning with me either on top of her or occasionally between her legs. During the morning I discovered what a slut she was. Frequently she would sleep with two different boys in a day and most weekends she had allowed the rugby team to have her on mass. On one occasion she had drained sixteen of them one after another and then given most of them seconds and some thirds. She told me that last night was the first time however she had appreciated how the hockey girls used sex as power and in the future she was going to demand a love slave for a gangbang as having me as her toy was great fun as I had to love her whatever I wanted. I groaned at that as I suspected that Jane would enjoy giving me to such a nymphomaniac.

Then we heard a knock on the door. Anne had just came for about the twentieth time so I was pushed off and she answered the door naked. To my surprise it was three of the rugby team. They did not seem surprised to find her naked and had brought cans of beer with them. I felt very embarrassed as we all sat around drinking Anne and me in the bed as it was obvious they wanted a screw from her. They seemed to find my relationship with the hockey girls' funny but also were laughing about their team mates serving. The two boys whom Lian had enjoyed had apparently been given a very tough time by the big girl and had only just returned from her bed. They were also very rude about Tim who they seemed to think was a fool who could not hold his drink even though they also thought that Leah needed a lot more than one smack in the face. After about thirty minutes one of the players called Carl started to grope Anne's boobs and after a few minutes of this she told them she was not doing a public gangbang but they could all wait for a turn. I hoped to go but she told me to have a shower and wait in the kitchen for her. Reluctantly I did, as she ordered having no real choice as instead of giving me my clothes she gave me a spare dressing gown. I left her kissing Carl to get a shower. I took my time in the shower then went to the kitchen and got a coffee and toast. In the kitchen were a group of girls I did not know but not the rugby boys who were either in her room or waiting elsewhere. These girls were quite rude to me and insulted Anne a lot but after a few minutes I think they sensed the truth of my position probably because of the fact I was wearing a girls dressing gown and they started to get bold with me. They asked me lots of intimate questions giggling at my responses and soon knew I was being made to love her. They gave me pretend sympathy but soon I had three of them stroking me and the gown was open and my body exposed as they giggled and laughed at me. One of them a redhead called Paula grabbed me and I was quickly hard as they taunted me promising to show me true love. For maybe fifteen minutes they teased me until Paula suggested I was getting over hot. Then I was seized by them and dragged to a shower room and pushed under a very cold shower as they laughed at me. After a few more minutes of humiliation they left me alone and cold and I was able to dress myself and get out.

I was stuck in the corridor for several minutes but then Anne came out of her room and called me over. She ripped the gown off and then sat on the bed legs apart and giggling told me to lick her off. Her pussy was dirty and I nearly choked as I realised what I was licking but I did as she instructed. When she was clean she pulled me up and on and in her and our lovemaking resumed. She told me she had pleased all three boys twice but that Carl was the only one she had come with. I gathered that this was not an unusual afternoon for her. For over two more hours she used me and I came a couple of times painfully into her but each time I had no rest. Finally at about six she told I could go and I was able to dress and limp away from her. I felt exhausted and when I got to my room I found Jane lying in my bed. She stripped me and got me in bed and ravished me until I had another empty orgasm into her tight pussy and passed out. When I awoke she had got some fish and chips and we ate them as I told her about my weekend. She found my story exciting and after we had eaten we made love again until I passed out. When I awoke she had got her strap-on and my weekend finished with me lying on my front moaning as she raped and fisted me.

No comments: