Monday, October 31, 2005

College days (summer 2/7)

Holiday. Part seven

After my holiday with Jane I was happy to return to the centre even though I had been gangbanged savagely before. However at first was very quiet and I only had to serve my Jane and Lian. Kelly was still fully in love with Robert her new man and was pretending never to have slept with me. However Ah Kum after a couple of days demanded I return and spend a regular hour or so naked under her desk. Connie of course ignored me as much as possible but gave both of us ridiculously easy timetables. One of Lian and Jane's regular groups was girls' games with a large group of teenagers aged about sixteen. They had them three times a week when the girls did not have a trip and the girls were generally not very interested in the lesson. One night in a rest between sessions with Lian and Jane they discussed this group and agreed I should help them out as a male presence may make things better. I was not over keen but Jane got Connie to sort it out and Ah Kum was even drunker than usual and did not object. Therefore after a cramping morning pleasuring Ah Kum I joined Jane and Lian for a games lesson. Actually to see Jane in her PE kit was very pleasant, as she was not a sporty girl. Lian looked massive in a tight top (all tops were tight on her oversized boobs) and shorts. A very scary sight for any man to look at let alone have to sleep with. The group was meant to have about twenty-four girls in it but only sixteen had turned up and it took Jane and myself nearly an hour to find the rest of the group. I took a small group for tennis and had a reasonable time but cannot say they made me feel inspired. They were quite attractive but very surly girls who made it clear they had better things to do and play stupid sports. That evening the centre had one of its regular discos and I ended up alone as Lian and Jane picked up some poor boy to play with. At the end of the evening I ended up helping Connie with about six of these girls who were so drunk they could not stand and it took us a long time to get them back to their rooms and into bed. During this I was groped and insulted by them but frankly they were all well gone. The night finished with Connie and myself having a coffee together and talking together as two human beings. I was able to get though her anger and I think jealously about Jane and myself and Ah Kum. The next day the girls were moved around as some left and others joined and a whole mass of them ended up on my corridor. It seemed that Connie had picked the quieter girls but I was still able to hear girls giggling in the shower when I lay on my bed. Jane and Lian's new toy was taking up the girls' time as they teased him and enjoyed each other. I was getting bored that evening but Ah Kum got me over for a bottle of wine and mutual massage.

The next afternoon was games again with about three-quarters of the girls from before. Lian gave me six of the girls for tennis including three of the ones I had helped with when they were drunk. We went off to play tennis but when we got to the courts they refused and told me they were going to sunbathe. I insisted they played but they just laughed at me and then giggling and obviously having agreed it in advance they put down their towels by the edge of the court and pulled off their tops and sat down. I was amazed firstly by the sight of six pairs of pert young boobs but also by the realisation that I could do nothing about their defiance. Working in the centre was odd because you were meant to be a cross between a teacher and a friend. In school when faced with rude defiant girls I would get a female member of staff to rip their heads off but in the centre we were not teachers so I was stuck. I appealed to them to behave but they just laughed at me and told me to relax and enjoy the sun. Of course what I should have done was storm off and get Connie but I did not I grumpily instead sat down next to them. For about fifteen minutes they sat or lay chatting and I sat fuming. Then one of them offered me a can of coke and asked if I liked the centre as they hated it and found it childish and boring. She was a very sexy slim dark haired and well-tanned sixteen-year-old with a pair of wonderfully round high boobs called Alexis. As she smiled at me I softened and we talked mainly in English but with some French and with me thinking that at least the girls could learn some English. Also there must be worse jobs than sitting in the sun chatting to a topless sexy young woman. Her friends Cleo and Donna joined us. Both were dark eyed and tanned with sexy young bodies even though Donna was a little chunky than the other two. Both girls had lovely full breasts and cute smiles as we chatted away.

After another fifteen minutes the other girls announced they were going for a swim and I raised no objection. Therefore I was left with the three girls sitting close together and chatting. It was very hot and I was soon in just my shorts and Alexis offered to cream me as I was still a little pale and I let her and her friends apply sun cream to my back and front. They did this very slowly and I realised they were trying to seduce me. However after that nothing happened for another ten minutes at least. Then as it was so hot Alexis the leader of the group suggested we went and found some shade under the trees. I agreed and we all moved to the much more private trees. The girls placed their towels carefully between a group of trees in the shade but also quite private and sat down beckoning me to sit between them. Now again a sensible man would have smiled and declined but faced with three sexy topless girls I sat between them. I was not surprised when I felt Alexis touch one thigh and then Cleo my other thigh. Alexis then told me in her sexily broken English that the worse thing about the centre was the lack of men to play with and all of the girls were desperate to find a nice man. Then she lent forward and with her boobs touching my chest gently kissed me. I should have refused her but let her snog me as I felt the other two get closer and massage my thighs. Of course I was soon sporting a massive erection much to the girls delight. After Alexis and I was snogged gently by Cleo and then Donna. Then as Donna snogged me her strong tongue in my mouth I felt Alexis grab my shorts and helped by Cleo they pulled them down. I heard them make positive comments as my hard dick came into view and I was soon wrapped in a warm hand. Then Alexis snogged me again pushing me firmly onto my back and placing my hands on her round boobs and as she kissed me the other two gently petted me. I massaged and kissed all three girls again as they enjoyed playing with my excited dick.

Then for several minutes I was taken by each girl into her mouth and sucked as each girl took turns to present her firm boobs for sucking in return. By the end of that each girl had hard nipples and I was close to orgasm. Alexis then suggested that as I needed to come they should bring me off and then I should go down and pleasure each of them in turn. I nodded and all three girls took turns to rub and kiss my dick as I moaned in delight. I held back for nearly two minutes but finally exploded sending spunk shooting out with Cleo massaging my balls and Alexis kissing my shaft. The girls cleaned me up and then Alexis asked did I mind pleasuring them with them on top. I shook my head and she smiled and removed her shorts and I was able to admire her tight pussy covered in fine black hair. Then she sat on me and presented herself for pleasure. All ready she was wet and excited and when my tongue found her she instantly opened and I was able to quickly find her clitoris and suck her to a powerful orgasm. Cleo was next and she was even more turned on than her friend and came in under a minute. Donna was last and her pussy was covered in hard ticklish hair as I licked her to orgasm. By then the girls had rubbed me hard again. Alexis suggested I should love them as a group and I just nodded. She grabbed my dick and slipped it into her open pussy while Cleo got on my face and presented her pussy to my lips. Then Donna got between them and sat on my stomach forcing Alexis to lean back as she had me. Donna then grabbed my arms and placing them around the moaning Cleo she put them onto her pussy. Now to love two girls at a time is quite easy at least it is at the start. But three requires considerable concentration as to lick and rub it the same time is difficult and also you cannot hear each girl and know fully if she is enjoying the experience. Of course the hockey girls made damn certain you knew but generally it is not a satisfactory experience to love three girls at once (as for four that is virtually impossible unless they all take over and use you as a sex toy). However I managed as well as I could to suck and rub ignoring as much as possible my dick. I managed somehow to bring all three girls off within seconds of each other and they then swapped around. Donna moved onto my dick and Cleo moved down for my hands while Alexis jumped up and then sat herself on my face and we resumed. Again all three came reasonably closely in time. Again they moved and we carried on however as Cleo approached orgasm I suddenly came into her. However moaning I managed to please all three yet again even though the sensation of my dick in her tight active pussy was not pleasant at all. After that I begged for a rest and a drink and giggling the girls agreed.

The girls were very complimentary as we rested telling me most man could not manage three girls at once. However they were also fondling me as we rested and I knew they wanted more. Soon they were all on me and once more we resumed. I struggled on finding it hard work and not very erotic as they had me. I came into Donna but she just powered on. The problem was that the girl getting my fingers was taking longer to come so they gave up and just moved when the girl on my dick came even though mostly the girl on my face came at the same time if not sooner. Donna and Alexis were coming twice with every circuit of my body while Cleo came a lot less. As for me I came once more with Cleo and then into Alexis as they used me for well over an hour. They did not let me rest until finally they were sated and then they lay next to me giggling and rubbing my sore erect dick. I was shattered with my stomach hurting (The weight of three active young girls) and covered in sweat. Alexis kissed me and told me I was wonderful and that they would want me again very soon as would all their friends. I moaned at that as she giggled and told me that loving the students was naughty and if I wanted them to keep quiet I needed to keep them sweet. Of course I suspect they were wrong but I knew that Ah Kum, Jane or Connie would enjoy setting me up or punishing me so weakly I nodded at the sexy tease. Then she said that as I had been a very good boy I deserved a reward and she took me into her hot mouth. She licked me away with amazing expertise for such a young girl as her friends rubbed their boobs in my face until after several minutes I came screaming into her mouth. She swallowed and then pulled off me and told me to rest up, as they would be draining me a lot. Then giggling all three girls quickly dressed and left me lying shattered. I lay naked and exhausted for nearly thirty minutes and then I heard female voices and jumped up and dressed. As I left the wood a whole group of girls were on the court and they giggled as I went by and I realised they must have either seen me or guessed.

That evening again I was alone as Lian and Jane had gone out drinking. I was sitting on my bed tired and reading a book when there was a knock on my door. I opened it carefully and saw it was Connie. She asked to come in and talk. When she got in she told me she had heard about Alexis and myself. I did not deny it and she smiled and said that as I had been nice to her she would give me a warning. She told me that a whole group of girls were running a large bet. The winner was the girl who successfully made the most men do a whole variety of disgusting things. Apparently as a member of staff I scored triple points. My session with the girls had earnt each girl eighteen points (two for going on top, two for my mouth and two for group sex all multiplied by three). However you got a lot of points for setting a bloke up (one girl had got a dozen points for leaving a boy naked with painted balls tied to a toilet for any one in the bet to have). Connie smiled and said as a member of staff to expect the worse. I was very worried and asked for more details. She smiled and said she did not know it all only that it had been started at the party and involved about twenty girls with the stakes set at about £25 it was a bet worth winning. She added that even if a girl did not win she got the amusement of having fun with several boys in return for her stake money. I groaned and she smiled and said that she could not protect me indeed she had been ordered by Mei Li to tell her of any sexual misdemeanours that Ah Kum should be handling. This confirmed what Ah Kum suspected that her daughter was out to get her (Most girls do not like the idea of their mothers having sex) and that Connie was a plant. I asked what would happen if the girls reported me and she smiled and said that if I was lucky that the police would be kept out of it. At that I groaned because I realised that not only did Alexis and her friends have me trapped but that Connie had a way of getting back at me for her humiliation. She smiled at my worried face and told me she would help me as much as possible by rescuing me from the worse. I said thank you and asked how I could help her.

She told me she found it difficult coping with all the sex around her when she got nothing. I smiled and realised that I still had a way out. Therefore I smiled and told her she was an attractive girl and surely she could get any man she wanted. Actually she was not attractive but she was not ugly if you know what I mean. She smiled and said no she needed special sex. I asked if I could help and she suddenly jumped me and pushed me on the bed saying yes I could. My gown fell open and she gripped not my dick but my balls and brutally massaged them making me moan as I realised how savage she was. After a minute she pulled off me and tugged her jeans and sensible white knickers off and sat herself on my face fully dressed from the waist up. I licked her stale pussy as she petted my balls and dick and I was only just erect as she played with me so rough was she. She came twice on my tired tongue and then moved and got on me and pounded away biting my neck and nipples as she had me. I lay moaning as she savagely ravished me until three more times she had come on me. By then I was slightly excited and she whispered did I like her and I knew she wanted me to come. I thought of Jane and her stockings as Connie powered ahead and was able to join her for the next orgasm. After that I was totally shattered but luckily so was she and she got off me and dressed. She told me she would try and help me even though I was a silly boy and then with a final pinch of my balls she left me. I quickly passed out and even girls laughing and giggling in the shower room did not keep me awake.

The next day I spent with Ah Kum in the morning providing her with oral pleasure and in the afternoon enjoying a long highly alcoholic lunch and massage session with her during which twice she gave me the most incredible orgasms you could imagine. That evening Jane slept with me and twice more I had wonderful orgasms as we made love. The night before her and Lian had ended up with a couple of older lesbians and the two girls had spent the night with them and both women had made love to Jane. I was surprised by how open she was about her lesbian experiences as usually she was embarrassed about them. However she smiled and said just as I had to tell her everything she was going from now on to do the same for me as she knew that after Catherine had nearly stolen me away I was the one she wanted. This pleased me and as for being fully bi-sexual that dropped away after the summer so I think it was just experimentation. As for my problem with Alexis she just laughed and ordered me as her slave to play along and she told me that if I made Alexis win she would give me a night of the most wonderful sex to make up for it and I agreed.

The next afternoon it was games again and Jane set it up so I was again with Alexis, Cleo and Donna. As we moved off Alexis smiled at me and pinched my bottom and asked was I going to be a good boy or should she report me. I pretended to be frightened and begged her not to say anything to her obvious delight. She kissed me quickly and told me if I did as she said for the next few days not only would I not get into trouble but also I would have a great sexy time. I agreed to co-operate with her and her friends and was rewarded by another pinch to my bottom and a big smile. We got to the tennis court and instead of playing the girls sat down to sunbathe. Alexis smiled and suggested we went to the trees and all four of us trooped off. The girls put their towels down and stripped naked as I gasped at them. Then all three grabbed me and rapidly got me naked and on my back. This time they did not mess around with long foreplay but after a rapid snog I had Alexis on my dick, Donna on my stomach forcing my fingers to work on her wet pussy and Cleo rubbing herself on my face. All three girls came very quickly and then moved around as I pleasured them struggling to please all three and also not to come myself. I survived until Cleo came on my dick and I exploded with her nearly biting Donna who had sat her open pussy hard into my gasping mouth. I finished the other two off and was then allowed a rest. Then Alexis asked did I enjoy loving three of them at a time and I told her it was difficult and two would be easier. She laughed and said she and Donna would have me next while Cleo had a sunbathe. Therefore I was soon in her and licking Donna. Both girls came six times on me before I filled Donna. Then Alexis told me it was Cleo's turn and called out for her. She returned but she had with her a small dark girl with virtually no boobs who smiled at my naked body. Alexis laughed and said, as I was so good all the girls wanted me and I should relax and give pleasure telling me not to come too often. Then her and Donna left me as Cleo and her friend stripped and got on me. Soon both were loving me but unlike Donna and Alexis it took them much longer to come even though I think they had more powerful orgasms. They ravished me for sometime until finally I came into Cleo. I was forced to finish her and her friend off for one final painful orgasm before giggling both girls left me. As they left they called out and as I expected it was not Alexis who turned up but two more girls. Both were young and slim and as they stripped they told me they were Ni and Maria even though in retrospect I seem to remember these were not their names. Anyhow soon they were having me and I was able to please both of them several times before losing it with Maria. Then they both finished off on my mouth before sucking my tired dick hard again telling me I was going to need it. Maria giggled and kissed me and told me I had loads of pairs to please and each girl had me until I came and then once more. I groaned at that because I was already shattered. The next pair was young and very sexy and soon they were enjoying me but I have to say it gave me little pleasure. It took ages as they moaned and orgasmed until finally I managed to come as I realised this was to be my only escape. Again I was sucked hard for the next pair who were plumper and more active but exhausted me as I lay underneath them until finally I managed a weak orgasm. I was shattered and begged for mercy but they jeered at me and sucked me hard for the next pair. These were Merci and Tella two of the most attractive girls on the course. Both were slim long legged and big breasted with long blonde hair even though as I licked each girl's tight pussy I judged from the colour of her pubes it was dyed. They had me for ages until finally I came emptily into Tella. I passed out exhausted but came around to find all twelve girls were present. Soon I was being rubbed and insulted by all of them and then Maria sat herself on my face and demanded my tongue. That started a massive gangbang and for an hour I was ravished by them loving one girl with my dick and one with my mouth while my hands were forced to rub pussy. I was so tired I just let the girls use me and only was really aware of the pain from my dick and the pussy ridding my face. Eventually I came screaming I think into Tella and passed out. They tried to rub me awake but gave up and then I felt my balls being painted and moaned as I heard Maria tell Alexis that her and the other two girls had earnt the eighteen points (latter I discovered this was one for having me again, two for giving me to a dozen girls, two for making me pass out and one for painting my balls for the first time all multiplied by three).

It was much later when I woke up and I was able to find my clothing and stagger off and shower. I stood in the shower moaning in pain at the state of my balls but managed to get them clean. Then I went to my room and lay exhausted on the bed. I heard a knock at the door and found it was Connie who pushed her way in even though I was naked. She smiled at my shattered body and asked had I enjoyed myself I said no and she smiled and told me that because of me Alexis was winning with forty eight points. I questioned the points and was told I had scored her thirty six while the other twelve had come from twice subjecting boys to group sex with her and a couple other girls. However Connie smiled and told me I could expect trouble because Bridget a dark haired slim big breasted sexpot had scored a lot of points and had arranged tonight for two of her conquests to be gangbanged and this would put her ahead. I groaned at that and Connie asked did I need her help. I nodded and she smiled and pulled off her jeans and got on me and forced me to suck her off while she played with my balls and dick. She suddenly produced a white vibrator and rammed it up me making me scream but get hard and then she had me. She savagely powered away on my shattered body for ages bringing me three times to painful climax under her until I completely passed out with her still on top. I do not know for how much longer she enjoyed my unconscious body but I was alone when I awoke even though my whole body particularly my bottom, balls and dick ached.

No comments: