Monday, October 31, 2005

College days (summer2/2)

Holiday. Part two

After a couple of days as the love slave of Lian and Jane as well as being the suck toy of Ah Kum and Yein I was exhausted. However the work was pleasant and to live in the hot French sun was nice. Kelly and Robert were always together so at least I did not have her to worry about. In fact compared to last year with Mandy and Kelly this was much easier. The next three days I pleasured all four women every day and spent every morning at least another hour under Ah Kum's desk as she talked to Connie and others. From the conversation I listened to while I sucked her hairless pussy I gathered that the site was soon going to be very busy indeed. I also licked her pussy while she had a shouting match with her oldest daughter Mei Li who was accusing her of letting Yein sleep around not just with me but with Robert as well (untrue totally according to Jane) this upset Ah Kum who told me that her oldest daughter had become a big prude. Then Ah Kum made me lick her bottom and massaging her boobs until she came and my reward was a session between her boobs followed by cleaning and satisfying her massive globes yet again. Luckily after a few days of constant usage all the women seemed to have worked the edges of their lusts and my love load decreased. The school was on its final night and they had a party during which Jane got drunk and ended up being picked up by one of the larger and uglier of the female French teachers. This was a slight surprise because Jane was not a lesbian even though drunk she did not mind lesbian sex however this summer she experimented a lot with other women and formed with Lian a relationship that blurred femdom and lesbian into one. I ended up spending nearly two hours under Ah Kum's desk and when I went to return to my room Lian found me and took me to her nice room next to Yein's and ravished me for another hour. The next morning I was in the shower and Yein walked in and forced me to wank for her as she watched and then she stripped and joined me in the shower and I massaged and licked her to six orgasms before getting a boobjob from her. Then when I returned to Lian's room to dress she grabbed me and brutally ravished me for nearly another hour until I came under her massive powerful body and passed out again. I was woken up by Ah Kum who sat on me and made me please her twice on Lian's bed before taking me to her office for a very uncomfortable hour under her desk. When I finally got to my room Jane met me upset because the woman had been quite rough with her and when I calmed her down she ravished me in revenge for the woman's brutality for over an hour. During a small gap in my ravishment she told me that it had been a water riot between the girls and boys and several members of both sexes had been stripped during a savage water fight.

This was the last official school group and the centre was now taking private students even though many came from schools in unofficial parties of up to twenty. As I have said before these were older sixteen and seventeen years old who needed to improve their English and other skills before the next academic year. In total during the day about sixty students turned up for the two or four week course. As I had been warned the girls outnumbered the boys by well over three to one. That evening we had an introduction meeting and I counted only a dozen boys for the nearly fifty girls. The boys seemed excited at the sex ratio but the girls did not seem so pleased. I had gathered from Lian that most of these students were lazy or uninterested and that is why they needed the course. Most of the girls came from three private all girls schools and I knew from my time under Ah Kum's desk that a major part of Connie's work was selling the centre to these schools. I noticed several of the girls eyeing me up as Connie spoke and realised I would have to be careful. After the meeting I was in bed with Lian and Jane and after they had drained three orgasms from me they asked me had a found the girls attractive and I nodded as they giggled and they told me they were going to set me up for some gangbang fun as they knew I liked young girls. Then as they made me lick boobs they told me they were planning to select one of the boys every fortnight and subject their hapless victim to a full course of femdom love training. Jane laughed and told me Lian was going to do the pussy whipping and she was going to do the kinky extras. Then Lian got on me and subjected my tender dick to a brutal session in her pussy to show what she meant. Then Jane ravished me and as she pounded away watched by a smiling Lian who idly played with her and my nipples that apart from her victim she was going to be riding me as well and I was not only to serve her and Lian but Ah Kum and Yein as well in whatever way they wanted. Then Lian had me and I came with Jane's fingers in my bottom milking my last few drops of come out.

Connie had given me an easy timetable of about three hours individual lessons a day and some driving. In addition I was now being paid to spend two hours at lunchtime twice a week as Ah Kum's office assistant and in reality that was spent naked under her desk my face buried in her bare pussy. I do wonder what Connie thought I did as during my official time in the office she had her daily meeting with Ah Kum. For the first two weeks all my students were male and I found them a pleasant if thick bunch to try and pound English grammar into. The fact as you are no doubt aware that I knew little grammar did not matter as all we did was work our way though the fairly easy workbook.

The second evening was a disco and I was ordered along. It was a very odd affair as the girls outnumbered the boys and only a few bottles of beer were available. I arrived an hour into it and was greeted by a small cheer and then a dark haired girl asked me in poor English to dance. Soon I was on the dance floor with about a dozen of them dancing. Nothing sexual really happened but after an hour of constant dancing I needed a rest and sat down and surveyed the scene. Some of the boys were dancing and some were chatting to the girls but most were in single sex groups. I saw Yein talking to some of the girls and Connie arguing with one of the catering staff. Then I saw Jane smiling and staring with her eyes wide open leaning forward so he could see her perfect breasts at a skinny young lad and behind her Lian smiling and I realised that he was the first mouse in their evil trap. Then Yein came over and asked me to help her with a problem and I followed her out. Her problem was lust and soon I was lying on a store room floor my trousers and boxers around my ankles while she squatted on my face her skirt up and her knickers in her pocket giving her six orgasms from my tongue while she roughly teased my dick. When she was sated she fisted me to orgasm and then with a final giggle she got off me. I quickly pulled my trousers up as she smiled and told me I had been a real education and then I was rewarded by a wet kiss and a passionate and painful squeeze of the balls. Then I limped out and back to the disco. When I returned I saw Jane, Lian and the boy had gone and smiled thinking about what they would do to him. My amusement surprised me as before I had always been jealous of Jane with another man but knowing she was just ball breaking a boy made me unworried. Also I had been with her for two years and our relationship had survived Catherine.

Then I was surrounded by about six young girls and pulled onto the dance floor. This time they got a lot closer and soon my bottom was pinched not once but a dozen times. I protested but was told that they knew I was easy as I had gone off with the Chinese girl and come back with come all over my front. I looked down and groaned as I saw that Yein had indeed and I suspect deliberately stained the front of my trousers. I tried to escape from the circle of teasing and giggling girls' but without getting nasty I could not. They were all quite pretty and in some respects I was happy to play with them. They got very close and soon I felt hands wandering all over my bottom and then my groin. One of the girls a dark haired beauty smiled and undid the top two buttons on her shirt and gave me an eyeful of her round perfect boobs as her friends stroked me. This got me hard and soon my dick was making a tent out of my jeans a very embarrassing and painful situation. I thought having teased me hard that would be it but the girl gave me another flash of her boobs and told me her name was Suzy and that they had some vodka in their room and did I fancy a glass. Now a sensible man would have said no but of course I said yes.

Suzy grabbed my hand and I was quickly tugged out and upstairs and we went along the corridor my room was on. In fact her room was on the other side of the shower block. It was a much bigger room with six single beds squeezed in. I was soon drinking vodka out of a plastic cup sitting with Suzy virtually on my lap and five more girls watching and giggling and speaking French very fast. My erection had calmed but Suzy told me she was hot and as the others giggled she stripped off her shirt and then her small white bra so I could admire her fabulous boobs. They were not over large but were high and round with large brown nipples. Suzy had a slim sexy body and a cute tight bottom and long black hair. Her five roommates were also attractive and all were dark haired. They had told me they were all members of the same school situated inside the city and were here for two weeks. I realised as I felt myself get hard as I stared at her boobs it was going to be a long two weeks. My erection returned and the girls laughed and then one by one they removed their tops and bras until six sets of wonderful boobs were exposed to me. This may seem like heaven and it was apart from the knowledge that soon they were going to make me pay for the view. This was not long in coming because as soon as all were topless Suzy kissed me on the cheek and told me to get them off for the girls as they wanted to see me. I stood and as they stared and giggled removed my shoes and shirt. However Suzy laughed and told me they we not interested in above the waist but below the waist and get them off. I protested they were only topless but she laughed and told me I had seen six topless girls so they wanted to see it all. Therefore I stripped my reluctance ruined by the size of my erection when finally I managed to get my trousers off. When I was naked Suzy pulled me back and kissed me and rubbed my dick and soon each girl was giving it a feel getting me close to orgasm in fact without Yein earlier work I would have lost it. I also noticed that my clothes were quickly picked up and when I protested Suzy kissed me and rubbed her boobs over my chest and told me I could leave now naked or stay and have some fun. I told them I would stay and Suzy laughed and told me she hoped I was strong.

Her hand was warm and powerful as she excited me and pushed me onto my back. Then the girls spoke rapidly in French obviously sorting out a game plan for the gangbang I was about to endure. Then all the girls gave me a kiss and made me massage her boobs. They stroked me keeping me excited but not letting me come. Then Suzy lay on her back and demanded a massage her and then as my hands glided over her smooth skin demanded my tongue on her boobs. As I licked and massaged her friends kept my dick on the point of orgasm. Then she stood and stripped naked so I could admire her long slim legs and her heart shaped thick black pubes. She lay on her front and demanded I lick her back and then as her friends giggled her bottom. I did not find this erotic to lick her bottom in front of five other giggling girls but excited as I was I did as she ordered and was determined to excite her and therefore gain some release. She seemed to enjoy my tongue and after several minutes turned over and I saw her pussy was wet. I hoped to please her but instead she forced me to lick both her slightly smelly feet clean. As I licked I was able to understand from her friends whispers that I was in for a very long night of cock teasing. This again worried me but Suzy lay legs apart and ordered me to kiss her thighs. The skin was soft and smooth as I licked up towards her pussy stopping just short of my target and feeling her breathing quicken.

What would have happened after that I do not know. I latter learnt the girls intended to make me please them then to paint my balls and dump me naked and unsatisfied outside however in my experience gangbangs develop in odd ways. However suddenly the door was flung open and the light turned on and there stood a typically angry Connie. She shouted at the girls and I and my clothes turned up by magic and I rapidly put on my trousers and shirt before she ordered me out. She then made me stand while she phoned Ah Kum I think to get me sacked. However as I stood frustrated I could hardly resist a smile as I knew what Ah Kum would say. Indeed I was correct and Connie was ordered to take me to her. Along we went and were greeted by an obviously drunk Ah Kum wearing a short red dressing gown and obviously naked underneath. Connie was told to leave me for punishment and left giving us both and angry and confused look even though by the next morning she had worked it out. The only amusement for me was about a week latter when I was eating out Ah Kum under the desk Connie carefully tried to tell Ah Kum about my activities with her daughter and had her head bitten off by a near orgasmic Ah Kum for her pains. Ah Kum called me in and ordered me to strip telling me I needed to be punished for upsetting Connie. When I was naked she waved a flip-flop and made me bend over a chair. I am not into pain so being hit a dozen times by her was not a turn on. However she found it funny and then made me bend over her lap and she fisted my dick and slapped my bottom with the flip-flop and then her hand over thirty times. This by the end was actually hurting and not erotic even after Suzy and her friends teasing. Then between her legs I went and I provided her with three rapid orgasms from my tongue. Then finally I was dragged out and given a boobjob until I came powerfully and gratefully onto her large boobs. These I then licked clean and then she took me to her bed and lay legs apart and made me massage her boobs and nipples and lick her gaping bare pussy. This turned out to be an amazingly long session well over three hours of pleasure for her and by the end I was exhausted. However she made me lie still and she used her nimble fingers to satisfy me before telling me to go and to watch myself as the girls could hurt a boy and promised to tell me stories about some of the going on's last year latter. She also warned me to watch Connie saying that after the scandal of last year her husband had put her in place. I pointed out about tonight and she laughed and said that was unimportant and as I dressed and saw her smiling at me I realised the sex had sobered her up. Latter I gathered from Jane via Lian that so long as Ah Kum did not get herself pregnant or effect the profitability of the business she was free to do as she wished. Anyhow I left her and returned to my room to find Jane naked in my bed. She quickly awoke and forced me to give her oral pleasure telling me she had spent three hours cock teasing her new toy. Apparently he had got naked and spent the whole time naked in her arms his dick in her hands being kissed by Jane who was fully clothed. Jane told me that after an evening of such terrifying frustration he was hers and I had to agree as I licked her. Of course she was also frustrated and soon had me hard and she got on me and spent until dawn ravishing me silly until after three more orgasms I passed out and finally had some rest.

The next day I taught in a blur of exhaustion ignoring the waves and giggles of the female students and the realisation that the story of my teasing in the dorm and my humiliation by Connie was public knowledge. I had a siesta and was woken by a soft knocking on my door and carefully opened it to see Suzy smiling in at me. She asked if I was okay and I nodded and she told me I must have been frustrated and I smiled thinking correctly that she did not know about Jane or Ah Kum. Of course I was not the frustrated one she was as I had left her panting for my tongue. She entered and smiled at me and seductively stripped her outer clothing off. Underneath she was wearing a flimsy black bra, stockings and suspenders and no knickers a very sexy sight even for a tired boy. I felt my lust rise as she carefully posed on the bed legs apart and asked me to resume licking her thighs. I got naked and carefully licked the exposed tops of her thighs feeling the heat coming from her pussy and smiling as I knew it had been a long frustrating day waiting for me. Knowing she had been going to tease me for hours I went slow and ignored her clitoris as I carefully kissed around her dripping pussy. For over five minutes I kept her moaning close to orgasm but not yet there and then I quickly sucked her clitoris and rubbed her vaginal walls with a couple of fingers and she exploded. After that powerful orgasm she wanted more and for fifteen minutes I pleasured her bringing her off three more times but not as powerfully as the first orgasm. Then she pulled me on top of her and I plunged into her and loved her for another ten rough powerful minutes coming into her on her second orgasm. Then we collapsed together and rested. After about thirty peaceful minutes her fingers teased me hard and she kissed me and told me she wanted me again soon but had to go. I nodded as she stood and dressed smiling at her ruined stockings.

That evening Jane and Lian were busy with breaking their new toy. However Yein asked me to help her with some work but it was an excuse to enjoy my tongue then make me shower and masturbate for her before kneeling in the shower and giving her nearly an hour of oral delight. Her mother obviously heard us in the shower because she ambushed me when we got out and took me to her bed for another long session between her thighs massaging her big boobs. At the end she got me to lie down and she got on top and massaged my dick between her firm thighs until I came splashing her bottom. She made me lick her completely clean and then finish her off before telling me to go and reminded me that tomorrow I had a session under her desk to look forward too. I just nodded, as I did not really enjoy being naked under her desk my face jammed in her pussy for hour after hour. As I went to walk back two students sitting having a coffee under the stars hailed me and I joined them. After some conversation one of them a dark haired plump girl suddenly kissed me and pushed me back and before I could react her slimmer friend had her hand inside my trousers. I was amazed as they had up to then given no indication to warn me. I went to protest but a pinch of my already hard dick stopped me. I was told to lie still and be good and give them as good a time as I had Suzy and I groaned as I realised that my fame had spread. They quickly got me naked and then they tugged their knickers off and got on me. The slimmer one grabbed my dick and quickly licked it fully hard before stuffing it in while her fatter friend sat her hairy and stale pussy onto my lips smacking my head to ensure I pleased her. It was dark and I could not really see my rapists as they had me. They pounded away on my trapped body until both had come and then they swapped over and pleased themselves again. I had still not come so they swapped and I managed to keep myself under control until the girl on my dick orgasmed. I was given no rest as they swapped and was soon moaning in pain as my sore dick was forced to pleasure the large girl's tight hard pussy. Finally after each had come twice more on my dick and the same on my very tired tongue they were satisfied. Then pinning me down they took turns to brutally fist me telling me only an orgasm would make them stop. I was exhausted and did not want to come but was forced to by the savage stimulation finally losing it when one of them stuck several fingers up my bottom and raped me in time to her friends pumping. They milked me roughly until sobbing I passed out hearing them laughing as they left me.

I awoke some time latter tired exhausted and worryingly naked. I limped off pleased the site was empty towards my room hoping it was unlocked or that Jane was back. I saw the corridor was empty and started to walk down it and had reached the shower block when suddenly a gang of girls dressed only in towels left the shower block. For a second we stared at each other and then laughing they charged me. Some I recognised as Suzy's roommates but about six I did not. They grabbed me ignoring the fact that several of their towels fell off leaving them as naked as I was. They had me against the wall and one a totally naked sexy dark haired girl with small but beautiful boobs grabbed my balls and held me firm as they milled around jeering at me. I was forced to explain how I had got naked and they seemed annoyed that girls from another school had screwed me first. Then I was told Connie had saved me last night but tonight they were going to leave their evil mark on me. I was pulled back into the shower block and flung naked into a freezing cold shower as they watched and laughed. Then the water was turned off and two girls grabbed my arms and tied them with their bras to the showerheads leaving me exposed and fixed. Then giggling about a dozen of then assaulted me giving my dick, balls and nipples a real hard time. I was erect but soon begging for mercy as they violated my body however the humiliation of being their toy was worse than the pain. Finally after about fifteen minutes they decided to try something else and three of them naked knelt and used their fingers to get me close to coming. Then for nearly five minutes they held me humiliatingly on the point of orgasm until I was nearly in tears. They did not let me come but instead turned the showers on cold until the freezing water calmed me down. Then they pulled me to my knees my arms outstretched in the bras and I was blindfolded and told by one of them to serve them like I had Suzy. Soon my ears were grabbed and I smelt a fresh pussy. Its owner held me firmly into her groin and my tongue found her vagina and clitoris and soon I had her moaning in orgasm to the delight of the others. In total four girls used me to pleasure them and all came quite quickly. However out of the dozen girls only these four came forward for pleasure more out of embarrassment rather than lack of desire I am sure. Then my head was held firm and about six sets of female buttocks were vigorously rubbed over my face. Then I was pulled up and my dick was treated to the delight of being massaged into six sets of firm breasts. However as three times I approached orgasm my balls were pinched I knew they were not going to give me any satisfaction at all. Then the blindfold was ripped off and I was subjected to another savage session of kissing, necking and groping from the girls. Then as I stood virtually crying one of them approached me. She was one of Suzy's roommates called Helena a dark haired slim girl with small high boobs. However my eyes were drawn to the paintbrush and pot of red paint in her hand. She laughed and got two of them to hold me still as she painted my balls red and then my dick yellow. The paint really stung and I begged her to wash it off but her reply was to spit in my face. Then I was re-blindfolded and dragged to my knees and Helena told any girl who did not want her pussy licked to leave. I think about six girls stayed and I am sure Helena used my mouth first. I pleased the girls with my shattered tongue about a dozen times but cannot say how many different pussies I licked but it was at least four and more likely six. Finally after well over an hour blind with my dick and balls in agony (made worse by the occasional squeeze or kick of the balls if my licking failed to be perfect) I was left alone sobbing in pain and exhaustion.

I was alone for maybe ten minutes then a girl came in alone and carefully made me lick her to her first I assume orgasm. Then I was alone for another five minutes before a different girl came in and had me. After her I knelt moaning in pain and heard Connie's voice. This pleased me, as I was sure she would see me and free me. Even Ah Kum's flip-flop would be better than this. I was sure I heard her open the shower door but she did not come in. However three minutes latter the door opened and was then locked with a firm click before a girl approached me. She was dressed but soon she had my head pushed under her skirt and onto a stale sweaty pussy. I gasped, as I was sure it was Connie but she thumped my head and I knew whoever it was I was trapped so I started licking. It took the girl five minutes to come and then she came every five minutes as for thirty minutes she made me serve her then she stepped back and I went to speak to tell Connie I knew it was her but before I could her shoe smashed into my balls. I was trapped and unable to defend myself as eight times she smashed my balls with her foot leaving me broken. Then I felt her spit on me and recognised Connie's giggle as she left me.

I was alone for nearly ten minutes crying when another girl entered and quickly untied me. I pulled the blindfold off and saw my rescuer was Suzy who told me she had been waiting in my room for me and had heard everything. I complained she had told them all about me and set me up and she smiled and said yes the whole world should know how good I was. Then she told me she needed sex and I was going to please her or she was going to scream and get them all back. I begged her to let me please her and we were soon in my room with her lying naked on the bed and I resumed pussy licking amazed at the pain from my tongue as I brought her to orgasm. If my mouth hurt my dick felt worse as she got me onto her and forced me to love her slowly to another three orgasms. Then I pleased her orally to two more orgasm before she got on me and pounded away. I lay shattered as she ravished me and came in total agony on her third orgasm. Then as she sat on me smiling at my bruised and broken body the slight movements of her powerful pussy milked my last strength away and I passed out.

No comments: