Wednesday, October 26, 2005

College days (part 19)

Part nineteen
I spent the next two days teaching and most of my free time at the school talking to Catherine who seemed very lonely. Then Jane told me that Wednesday afternoon the hockey girls had no game but instead they were going to have a full team practice including road testing the mascots. Then in the evening everyone was going out to eat. I groaned as she told me as I knew the heartless girls would enjoy exhausting me but Jane laughed and told me it would be worse for Jerry as Mandy had not let him come for ten days now and he was completely desperate and had cried when told he had to serve pussy all day without any hope of release. Mandy had laughed at him and told him if he failed he would not come that weekend either and when he pleaded with her she had forced him to go down on her.

Anyway after lunch I found myself standing next to Jerry on the hockey pitch touchline. We were both subjected to teasing and general abuse, as the girls got ready. Then Gwen turned up and got them busy training. It was raining and after half an hour we were bored however the girls were going to play a game and decided we were to play to make the teams up. We had no kit but giggling the girls forced us to strip and we were made to play barefoot and wearing a hockey skirt and top. I tried to keep out of trouble but Lian broke away and I tried to stop her and got her stick smacking my foot before she smashed into me and fell on me leaving me winded and in great pain to the amusement of the girls. After that I avoided trouble even more carefully but still got a couple of bruises. By half time I was frozen and muddy. At half time in front of all the other girls Denise raised her skirt and then pulled her knickers to one side and made me knell in the mud and pleasure her with my tongue. Her pussy smelt foul as she had been sweating heavily but I managed to please her quite quickly and after that I kissed a couple more pussies before we restarted. After a few minutes Leah approached me and rammed her stick hard between my legs laughing as I fell to the ground clutching myself. After that Karen, Hanna and Louise attacked my balls with their sticks. Each approached me and got their stick between my legs before driving it up into my soft balls. By the end of the game I was bruised and shattered and my balls ached. However worse was to follow as the girls decided to finish with a boy hunt. They ripped our tops off leaving us in just the skirts and told us to run for the showers if we wanted to save our balls from a pounding. We shot off and they gave chase laughing and waving their sticks in the air. I was faster than Jerry who I think was seriously hindered by his chastity belt. The girls caught up with Jerry and tripped him up and looking back I could see several of them standing on him holding his legs apart as three of them smashed their heavy hockey sticks between his legs. Jerry was not screaming but had his mouth open in total agony as his balls were savagely beaten. I realised several girls were still after me and sped up and got to the shower block door. As I struggled to open it I screamed as Karen smashed her stick very hard against my bottom and before I could react about four of them had me on the floor. Lian stood on me as I begged for mercy and Karen pulled my skirt up and placed her stick against my balls and then laughingly swung it back and hard against them. In total I must have been hit half dozen times on the balls but they stopped as Lian reminded them they needed me working for the gangbang and I was dragged up and inside. They threw me in the shower and turned it on freezing cold as I sobbed and washed the mud and vomit off me. Then I was dragged out till in serious pain as the rest of the team carried a crying Jerry in and subjected him to the same brutal wash.

For a few minutes they left as alone as they stripped and piled into the showers to get clean and warm. Usually the sight of over a dozen young women naked and washing would have been a major turn on even if most of them were not an over pretty sight. However I was cold and my balls felt swollen as I moaned in pain and the idea of being their love slave did not appeal at all. Jerry was lying curled up holding his balls which stuck out from his metal cage and moaning in real agony and I realised the only reason I had not had mine badly crushed was that the girls wanted my dick to be working. However soon I was tugged into the shower and forced to knell and pleasure Denise again the warm water rushing over me as she laughed and moaned in pleasure above me this time at least I was warm and her pussy was clean. After that Leah and then three other girls used my tongue as I knelt in the shower. Somehow they had managed to get the sobbing Jerry back into action as well. Then we were both dragged out and dressed up in drag. I ended up thickly made up wearing a short red skirt and white blouse while they dressed Jerry in a very tight long black dress. We were pulled out past a smiling Gwen who was pretending not to have seen our suffering and taken to the college bar. Luckily it was fairly empty and we were able to hide in a corner as the girls started drinking feeding us both vodka. We were surrounded and petted by the girls and I suffered from wandering female hands under my skirt as they amused themselves with us. Then we were allowed to sit in the corner surrounded by the girls. They soon had my skirt up and my dick and very sore balls were given a very long rough going over by them. Mostly however the girls were concentrating on drinking and after an hour most were fairly tipsy. My balls were still throbbing from the beating they had been given and my dick ached from the groping it had been though but I was feeling a little better helped by the four or five vodkas they had brought me. Jerry was suffering not only because they had gone seriously over the top on his balls but also with frustrated lust as the girls played with him and the chastity belt trapped his dick. Any way the decision was made to go for dinner and we were dragged up. Jane, Liz and Mandy had turned up and I walked to dinner with Liz on one arm and Jane on the other with several other girls giving my bottom painful pinches as we walked along.

We went to a Chinese restaurant and I sat between Kelly and Jane and they soon they had me excited and before the starters turned up I came all over Jane’s hand as they masturbated me. I ate my starter and then the girls got me excited again. Then Denise told me it was time to get busy and Jerry and myself were pushed under the table and I found my head between Jane’s firm thighs. She pulled her knickers aside and I kissed her sweet pussy until I felt her moan and stiffen in orgasm. Next I pleasured Kelly who had removed her knickers as she waited for me. After her I moved to Nicole who was also knickerless but before pleasuring her I looked around under the table and saw on the other side among the mass of feet Jerry with his head buried beneath Leah’s skirt. The restaurant must have been blind not to realise what was happening as I moved from girl to girl. It was hot and uncomfortable to be under the table and difficult to get my head comfortably into position to please them. For over two hours I worked my way around from pussy to pussy slowly catching Jerry up until I pleasured Lucy’s dark haired wet pussy and then I was pulled up by Jane and allowed to eat and drink. The girls were on dessert by the time I was allowed up and it was twenty more minutes before Jerry finished doing his round of pleasing and was tugged up and by then the food had gone. Mind you he did not seem interested in food as he moaned as Mandy and Leah petted him. We left and I walked home with Jane on one arm and Leah on the other side her hands cupping my balls suffering assaults from the girls as we staggered along.

The girls were loud and drunk and as we approached the college a group of four young men started to insult them. The boys had bitten off a lot more than they knew and after a couple of minutes the girls attacked them and caused them to flee in panic as a mass of female flesh smashed into them. Two fell over and were surrounded and attacked. One of them a largish bloke managed to get up and away but only after Denise had got his trousers down and off. The other guy was not so lucky and the girls soon had him stripped naked and he was dragged pleading along by them. Leah shut him up by squeezing his balls hard until he promised to serve them if she stopped. We all piled into the gym area and the poor bloke was tied naked and still in shock to the floor. Then for nearly fifteen minutes the drunk and laughing girls savagely assaulted his dick, balls and bottom as he begged them to be gentle. While this was going on I was pulled into a corner and snogged and groped by the girls. Then Denise announced it was time for the gangbang and she got on him and forced his dick into her and roughly ravished him to the cheers of the others as Hanna sat her pussy hard on his face tugging his hair hard to force him to please her.

I was pushed onto a mat at the side and soon had Jane bouncing away on me her tight pussy exciting me while my tongue kissed the familiar pussy of Kelly. Kelly came very fast and was replaced by Jade as Jane enjoyed me for two orgasms. After pleasing Jane I was close to coming myself and the combination of Paula and Leah was enough to bring me moaning to orgasm my face full of Leah’s pussy. I was quickly rubbed hard and served about six more of the girls as they worked me in pairs. Then I got excited again and came into Karen as she grunted with orgasm and ravished me. This time it took the girls a couple of minutes to get me excited and usable again but as soon as I was hard I suffered under Denise’s massive body while Liz forced me to lick and suck her. While I was being ravished I was aware of Jerry laying near me a girl pinning him down as she forced him to satisfy her with his tongue. Over the other side of the room the kidnapped boy was begging and pleading as the girls ravished him. They seemed to be getting a particular kick out of treating him harshly certainly they were giving him a more sadistic session than I was suffering. Mind you every time he came it took several minutes for them to force him back up and his oral technique was poor and girls on a gangbang are extremely demanding. Anyway I was forced to pleasure another eight or nine girls until my sexy Jane loved me again and brought me moaning to orgasm in her tight wet pussy. That was really me finished as far as enjoyment was concerned but Jane took me in her warm mouth and soon had me hard enough for Hanna to enjoy. For the next painful hour the orgy continued with me lying shattered as the team took turns to have me. Virtually all the time I was being ravished while my tongue was forced to provide pleasure to pussy after pussy. Jerry was also in near continuous use while the kidnapped boy after another thirty or so minutes came screaming in agony and passed out. The girls threw him in a shower and kicked him awake. But he burst into tears and begged them for mercy as they laughed and jeered him. Seeing he was no more use to them they grabbed the poor unfortunate and shaved him from head to foot before covering his body with paint and then bending him over a chair. Then he was anally abused by several of them with a collection of bottles, sticks and fists. Then still crying the poor bloke was shoved outside and chased away by about six of the girls waving hockey sticks. This was nearly the end of the evening as many of the girls were too drunk or wanted sleep. However Leah wanted more and borrowed me off Jane and I was forced to put on the skirt and follow her and Paula out. We went to Leah’s room and I was forced to get myself excited and then please them for sometime. Then Paula left and Leah started to ravish me savagely as I lay sore and exhausted under her. After about ten minutes Denise turned up and joined us and I spent well over an hour as the black girls helpless love slave as they ravished me time and time again until I came into Denise and passed out. I awoke some hours latter in bed with Leah who saw I was awake and got on me. While she fisted my sore dick I licked her off and luckily for me my erection coincided with her orgasm. Then she twisted and forced me into her tough pussy and ravished me for a considerable length of time having at least a dozen orgasms on my tired body until I went from agony to painful orgasm and passed out again.

The next morning Leah made me go down on her for sometime and then Jane turned up and rescued me and took me back to her room. I was extremely sore with massive bruises on my shin, stomach and arm from the game and my balls were defiantly swollen from the hockey sticks. As for my dick that was sore but a nice hot shower and a careful hand job from Jane and I was hard again. We retired to her bed and made love for sometime until again I came and fell asleep under her. I awoke at teatime to find Kelly topless and grinning at me. She gave me a massive kiss and grope but did not demand any more saying her pussy was still satisfied after all the fun the night before. She told me Jerry was in a right state of frustrated lust and agonised balls and Mandy had made him spend the day with an icepack on his balls more I think for her amusement than to stop the swelling. However she had agreed after some pushing from the rest of the team that he needed a reward and so all day Saturday she was going to please him until she had him exhausted. This Kelly casually told me meant I was to serve as club mascot that Saturday. After the gangbang of the night before I did not feel capable but Jane persuaded me and so Saturday afternoon found us both by the hockey pitch.

The girls were playing a team from the general college virtually all sixteen and seventeen year old girls. They had brought along a tall ginger haired guy who looked very nervous. When the hockey team came out I discovered why as the deal was one service per goal. This instantly made me nervous, as some of the young girls seemed very good. Then Denise turned to Jane and told her that Kelly was banned from this game and Louise, Paula and Karen had gone home for the weekend so they were one girl short and would she play. Jane was not keen but I urged her on feeling she deserved to suffer a little and also that if our girls were one player down they would let more goals in. She agreed and went off to get changed. The game started and it was soon obvious that while Jane was the prettiest player on the pitch she was by far the worse and after about five minutes she was puffing. The first half was quite well matched and ended one goal all. The second half however my girls showed they were fitter by raising their game and powering ahead. They moved Lian into attack and she scored four goals. I could see the ginger haired lad looking extremely worried at serving five times all the team. Then Lian took a knock and came off and sat with an ice pack on her ankle. This changed the game and to my horror the younger girls made some substitutions and scored three times in the last ten minutes of play as my team desperately tried to hold on. At the final whistle I was very worried and so was their boy as the players cheered each other. Before I could move I was grabbed by Leah and Phoebe and dragged away. They pulled me over to the other team where Denise was standing talking to their captain a pretty young blonde with very nice large boobs who smiled as I approached and asked Denise if I knew what to do. Denise told her I was fully road tested and capable of loving them all four times and was their toy as good. The girl smiled and said five sessions would probably kill him but with care he could please them all five times by Monday. Then Denise told me I was to please all of the other team at least four times and more if they wanted and entertain them fully. Their captain smiled and told me to expect a really busy weekend, as they wanted full value for their lover. Then she thanked Denise for a good game and told me to follow her. I had no choice but to follow her into a very nice BMW car and get in the front next to her. As I did so I saw the ginger haired boy looking shocked as surrounded by a gang of girls a smiling Leah got her hand into his trousers and jeered at him as she gripped him hard between the legs.

In the back of the car were three more young girls aged about sixteen I suppose who smiled at me as we drove away. They introduced themselves by telling me their team number. I found this odd and surprisingly humiliating to be not even considered worthy of knowing their names. However they seemed friendly enough and compared to the college girls attractive. They did not seem surprised to have lost and commented that Karen the captain and driver and struck a good deal of a screw a goal. Then they all giggled as they laughed at their mascot suffering a massive gangbang from the college girls. Then Karen told me she hoped I was as good as Denise had said I was because I had a lot of pleasure to give. She told me her parents were away and I was to serve her and her friends at her house. We arrived at a very large house some way from the town and Karen got out of the car and walked around and grabbed me and I was hustled into the house. Karen told me that latter on they were having a big party in the house but first I could show my stuff to the team and then get busy in a back room. Girl number 4 a slim redhead laughed and pinched my bottom telling me to try and save it as with the whole team to please four times I was not only going to be gangbanged all evening but all of Sunday as well. Karen laughed and agreed telling me that Sunday was girl's day and I could perform for them again. She added her parents were back on Monday afternoon and I had better have finished pleasing by then. This produced cheers from the girls and I was pulled into a very posh sitting room.

The whole team of about sixteen girls were lounging around and my appearance produced laughter and cheers. Then they started to chant and jeer demanding that I got them off for them and I was forced to dance and strip and they laughed and taunted me. I was very embarrassed but also turned on and found it hard to get my boxers off as they stared and made sarcastic comments. The appearance of my dick, which was already quite hard, produced a big cheer and within seconds I was being groped, pinched and fondled by a whole mass of them. After several minutes one of the girls suggested I must be getting cold and they should find me some clothes and within a few more minutes I was dressed in a red bra, lacy top and tights with the front and back cut out looking totally ridiculous. Dressed in this outfit the girls made me dance and sing for them before after several more minutes of humiliation one of them produced a cucumber. I was given a choice of using it on myself or letting them rape me with it and I choose the less painful but more humiliating option of pushing it up my bottom as the girls cheered and jeered. Then with the cucumber painfully up me I was made to stand legs apart and rub my dick until blushing I came producing the biggest cheer of the night from the watching girls. My come had splashed the floorboards and one of them wiped it up with a tissue before forcing me to eat the tissue. After that I was allowed to pull the cucumber out and sit on a sofa. The girl gang then formed a line and took turns to sit next to me and snog me and grope my dick and balls. By the time about a dozen of them had played with me I was hard again and they forced me to stand strip off the stupid costume and dance and fondle myself in front of them however I was told by Karen not to come again. Finally they seemed bored of insulting me and Karen told me it was time for me to pay my forfeit to the delight of the rest of the gang she told me I was to lie in a back room and provide pleasure on demand satisfying the whole team four times at least. Then I was dragged by several of them upstairs and into a small bedroom. In the room was a double futon lying on the ground and I was bundled on to it and Karen and girl number 4 groped and kissed me.

For nearly an hour I lay as the gang took turns to give me a real hard grope and snog. As well as snogging me many of the girls removed their tops and got me to kiss and fondle their boobs. They kept my dick hard and by the end I had been excited without relief for so long I was getting desperate. Also they had not been over gentle with me and my neck was covered in love bites, as were my nipples, while my balls and dick were scratched and bruised. Suddenly I heard voices saying the boys were coming and music started playing and I was left alone for a couple of minutes before Karen returned. She told me I was to lie quietly and please them. She stripped naked and I could admire her trim and sexy body. She lay next to me and we kissed as she stroked my very keen dick. I slipped a finger into her pussy and found it wet and red-hot and soon had her moaning as I played with her. She told me not to stop and within a couple of minutes she orgasmed moaning with delight. Then with a smiled she lent down and took my straining dick into her warm mouth and licked away flicking the end of my dick with her tongue as she did so. Even exhausted I would have lost it but after an hour of teasing I could not resist and soon came filling her mouth with spunk. Karen moved up and gave me a spunk kiss before carrying on and presenting her pussy to my face. Her pussy was small and quite hairy but I found her hard clitoris very easily and within five minutes had the pleasure of bringing her twice to orgasm. After a few minutes her own hands got busy and soon had my dick back up. Then she lay on her back and beckoned me abroad her. I entered her slowly but soon we were making love quickly. She came twice more and I think I would have come as well if suddenly another girl had not knocked on the door and demanded her turn. I asked if I had pleased her enough and as she dressed Karen laughed and told me it was four sessions not orgasms but also as hostess she got it whenever she wanted.

The next girl was a very large blonde who had played goalkeeper. She stripped and after a quick kiss tugged me on top telling me to take my time and not to come. I loved her for nearly fifteen minutes giving her several orgasms before she was satisfied and left. After her I loved a slim blonde with very small boobs and a chunkier dark haired girl with even more disappointing boobs. Both demanded my tongue and then my dick and I was able to control myself with them. Then girl number four came in and she did not strip just pulled her skirt up to show me she had no knickers on and climbed onto my hard but sore dick and ravished me for a long time. I controlled myself for her first two orgasms but before her third she deliberately tightened her pussy and kissed me to excite me and I came with her. After that we rested for a minute and then she opened her thighs and lay on her back as I licked her sticky pussy clean and pleasured her again. I was not hard as she got up and she forced me to stroke myself as she watched until I was serviceable however after three orgasms and the teasing I had suffered I was exhausted and fully satisfied.

However I had only pleased five of them and knew that as women if I failed to please any of them on demand I would suffer. The next girl was very attractive with long dark hair. She stayed dressed and lay on her back legs apart and got me to remove her small white knickers with my teeth and seemed very pleased and excited when I did so. Then I kissed and licked her pussy which tasted surprisingly of strawberries making me wonder if she had sprayed it before visiting me until she had experienced three strong orgasms. The next three girls also only wanted to lay dressed but knickerless and be serviced by my tongue. So I was pleased when girl number ten a very nice looking girl with short blonde hair big breasts and very short pubic hair not only stripped for my tongue but ordered me on top as well. We made love for sometime until she had come three more times and by then I was very excited. Seeing the state I was in the minx got me to stand and then knelt and tit fucked me until I came over her soft boobs. Finally she made me lick her boobs, bottom and then her pussy until she came again before placing my soft dick between her boobs and getting me ready for the next girl. She was another nice looking girl and I was pleased girl number ten had got me hard because I was pushed on my back and my dick forced into her tight pussy as she roughly ravished me. I would have come quickly with her but by now my balls felt empty and my dick felt sore however for over twenty minutes she bashed away on me coming several times before leaving me shattered. The next two girls did not strip and used my tongue only even though both gave my dick a good grope. I realised that these girls wanted to leave you fit to love the next girl unlike my girls who enjoyed leaving you drained to suffer humiliation. The next two girls were blondes and wanted tongue, dick and then tongue again and I was able to please them without major pain. The last girl just wanted my tongue but instead of her lying on her back legs apart she made me lie on my back legs apart while she groped me and sat her hairy and not very clean pussy on my face. I pleased her three times before after a final vigorous and quite painful session in her tight fist she left me.

I had pleased all sixteen girls taking about five hours to do so and felt shattered and ready for sleep. However I could hear the party was still going strong so knew I had no chance of resting. Indeed after a few minutes several of the girls entered the room and I was groped kissed and tit fucked by them for several minutes. Then I was told to come and join the party and handed my jeans and a hockey top to wear. I went downstairs with Karen and found about thirty people all quite young present drinking and dancing and snogging. I recognised several of the girls I had pleased with boys and smiled thinking how they had deceived their boyfriends to visit me. I had a few drinks and danced with Karen and a few others. All the time however the girls were careful to keep a tight grip on me and I realised they were not going to let me escape. After about an hour girl number four pulled me upstairs and pushed me back on the futon. She forced me to strip then she tit fucked my dick hard before getting me to please her with my tongue. She got on me and had just slotted me home when two more girls pushed the door open and joined us. Soon I was pleasing one girl with my hands another with my dick while the third ravished my tired tongue. This orgy went on for a long time and after that I was forced to knell and please three more girls as they lay knickerless legs apart on the futon. One of them had a very sticky pussy and as I licked her asked me if I liked the taste of her boyfriend's spunk. This made me feel sick but the girl just laughed and forced me to carry on. However I got a little revenge by holding her on the verge of orgasm for over a minute until she was begging me to finish her off.

After that I was made to dress and return downstairs. However when I got downstairs I found not only had virtually everybody gone but the whole house had been tidied and looked as if no party had taken place. The only people left were Karen, Girls four and ten and the goalkeeper. It must have been at least two in the morning but the girls were still keen and I was forced to strip and play with myself until I was highly excited. Then they made me dance with a bottle up my bottom and then eat chocolate from their feet, boobs and finally Karen's and then girl number tens pussy. After that all were naked and I was pushed to the floor and they took turns to knell over me and kiss and tit fuck me until I came emptily and quite painfully onto Karen. She made me turn over and held down by the other three she raped my bottom with her fist as they laughed and jeered at me and after that they all had a go at ramming not only their hands but many more items up me. To my disgust as I begged my dick got hard and laughing I was turned back over and another orgy took place on my exhausted body. I had two more empty orgasms as they ravished me and eventually passed out still underneath three of them.

I was woken mid morning by a naked Karen who dragged me from the futon and into a very nice big bath with room just for two. We bathed together and I pleaded with her to let me go but she just laughed and told me I was not even half way though my service. Then she placed my hand between her legs and got me to rub her off three times as she idly excited my sore dick in her firm hands. I wanted to go home but was pulled naked into her bedroom and forced to dry her before kneeling in front of her and licking her off yet again. Then girl four entered the room and I was forced to serve her in the same way before being taken downstairs and fed breakfast. After that it was back to the futon and I was told that the team would be dropping over in the morning for pleasure and then a love show. Then Karen and girl number four ravished me for a long time. After her another one of the team who last night had only used my tongue turned up but now she stripped and had a full service from me. During the morning I suppose I serviced about ten of the girls again but luckily most were happy with my tongue. This meant my dick was able to slightly recover even though by lunchtime my jaw ached from pussy licking.

I was dragged downstairs and found about a dozen girls lounging around with plates of food and drink. I was passed from girl to girl and my naked body was groped and pinched before I was pushed in the centre of the room and forced to dance and play with myself in front of them. Then Karen produced a tray of cucumbers, bananas and carrots and each girl selected one before they grabbed me and held me down taking turns to rape me with them. While this was going on they also rubbed my dick and to my utter humiliation I came with one of them giving me a vigorous rogering with a carrot. However when a large buzzing vibrator was rammed in me I became hard again and was forced to pose and dance with it in me. Then girl number ten produced a very flash camera and I was made to dress in female attire and strip as she took photos of me. Girl number four said I did not look feminine enough and I was seized and one of them shaved my legs armpits and finally to great cheers my groin. Karen then produced a small paintbrush and my balls were painted pink with a very stingy paint before I was forced into a tight black mini dress. I was dressed in various outfits and each time they got me to strip stopping to pose for the photos. The humiliating finale was to stand dressed in stockings and suspenders and wank to orgasm as I was photographed and the rest of the girls cheered and taunted me. How I managed to come I do not know, as it was amazingly humiliating. After that I hoped my ordeal was over but I was roughly rubbed hard again by several of them and the vibrator manipulated in me until my dick was a solid but very painful rod. Then several of them took turns to perform something perverse with me in front of the rest of the gang. I was tit fucked, sucked and had my balls sucked before girl number four returned dressed as a man and bent me over a chair and raped my bottom pretending the vibrator was her dick. I was forced to pretend to come several times before they let me up. Then after a final round of kissing the vibrator was removed and I was returned to the futon for another long gangbang. The love show had broken me and I lay unresisting as about a dozen of them took turns on my body using both my dick and tongue. During this ordeal I had two more empty orgasms but the girls used the vibrator to get it up again and soon had me back in service.

It was evening before I had pleased them all and I was taken back downstairs. Only six girls were present and after they had forced me to dance for them I was taken off and had a nice long warm bath with girl number ten. We returned to the sitting room and while I was kept naked and all the girls were very free with my body they were much nicer. We ate a meal and watched a film on video or at least the girls watched the film as instead they took turns to snog me and several of them got me to go down on them. Then the girls played strip poker and I had to remove their clothing for them and when they were naked pleasure them in front of the gang. Soon all six were naked and I was busy. They had their first session from my tongue then with me in the saddle and finally I lay and they bashed away on me. I came a couple more times during this but neither were very pleasant orgasms. It was late when the rest of the girls left and Karen took me to her bed. She had a very nice big room and a lovely double bed. She made me get under the sheets and please her with my tongue for sometime before dragging me up and loving me for another long session until I had a painful orgasm and passed out. I awoke groaning in pain to find she had got the vibrator and stuffed it up me and was bashing away on top of me my dick solid and trapped in her pussy. This was a very long session and twice more I came into her but I think that by then my balls were empty. Eventually she had been pleasured enough and settled to sleep but my dick was still hard and it took me sometime to relax enough to sleep even though the girls had shattered me completely.

The next day I was meant to be in school but Karen got me awake and ravished me for sometime laughing and telling me that she was missing college as well so to relax and enjoy myself. However I was bruised and shattered by the weekend and found her physical demands exhausting and painful even though twice she got me to come painfully without emitting more than a drop of spunk once between her boobs and once on her tongue. We were in bed all morning and at about lunchtime about six of the girls turned up and I was returned to the futon for a final gangbang. By then even with the vibrator my dick could not get really hard but after some serious taunting the girls decided to let me please them with my hands and tongue. After an hour of this I was pulled downstairs and given a very rough grope and then handed my clothes and Karen told me she would drive me home. With about three of the girls we got in the car and with me in the back of we went. However they unzipped me and tried to get me hard laughing as I begged them to be gentle. We got to the college and Karen went off. She returned to my horror with Leah and Denise and the ginger headed boy who was dressed but looked to be in a terrible state. I heard Denise telling Karen he had managed one round of gangbanging and collapsed but they had used him for two more rounds with a selection of strap-ons before taking pity on him and just using his tongue. Then the teams exchanged boys and I was handed over to them with my trousers unzipped. Leah laughed and put her hand in and very roughly gripped my dick as Karen and the others kissed me goodbye. Then Denise and Leah dragged me into a changing room and I was forced to strip and lie on my back as Denise got on my face and presented her very smelly pussy for pleasing. As I licked away I felt Leah take my sore dick between her boobs and was pleased when I had some kind of erection. Then Leah ravished me as Denise pounded away on my tongue. Both girls had several goes on my tongue and dick before allowing me to dress and escape to the safety of my room. I collapsed on the bed and was woken by a smiling Jane that evening. After I had told her all that had occurred she got me to shower with her and then she dressed in her sex gear and gave me a beautiful blowjob in her sexy mouth. However I was so tired it took even an expert like her twenty minutes to make me scream with orgasm. The next day I was so tired I spent it in bed and ended up getting a nasty telling off for missing two days of my teaching practice.

The next evening Jane described how the girls had abused the ginger headed boy admitting not only she had enjoyed both his dick and his tongue but also she had raped his bottom several times as well. Also as some kind of finale Jerry had been led in blindfolded having been teased by the girls for sometime and the ginger boy had knelt and sucked him off as the girls cheered. Jerry did not know a boy had pleasured him and Jane told me never to tell him Mandy had put him though that as well. I felt slightly annoyed by Jane sleeping with another boy but realised it meant nothing to her. We finished the evening making gentle love for a long time and then after I had come beautifully twice and was exhausted Jane used her strap-on on me bringing both of us off several times until I passed out.

No comments: