Monday, October 31, 2005

College days (summer 2/8)

Holiday. Part eight.

After that exhausting gangbang a morning under Ah Kum's desk left me feeling shattered. However I had the afternoon off and was able to fall asleep. However after a couple of hours I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see standing there a topless grinning Alexis. She asked how I was and was I going to cause any trouble. I groaned at the sight of her making her smile. She pushed in and snogged me rubbing her boobs against me and I became hard and I realised that the sleep had refreshed me. Then she pushed me back on the bed and snogged me making me rub her round firm breasts. After a few minutes of this she removed her shorts and pushed me between her slim thighs and I satisfied her with my tongue. Then she pulled me up and on top of her and we made love until she had a second orgasm. I was close by then but she pushed me out and told me I was going to need my energy. This annoyed me so I asked how many points she wanted. She looked amazed and asked how I knew about the bet and I told her that a nice member of staff had told me. She smiled and said did I mean the fat whore Connie and I just smiled back. She agreed she wanted to win the bet to prove she was the best as she hated another girl called Bridget. Then she told me if I co-operated I could have the winnings and as the bet finished in three days she would then allow me to have her as a willing lover for the next few days after that. Having no choice with every woman I knew wanting me to let her win I agreed. She smiled and told me Bridget was doing very well winning by eighty points to fifty. Apparently Bridget had made her two conquests serve all the girls scoring masses of points and still had a third victim ready to use latter. However Alexis smiled and said I scored triple points and she reckoned unless Bridget could seduce one of the teachers she would win.

I agreed with that calculation and then she ordered me to dress and follow her telling me I would enjoy most of it. We went across to her room and entered it. Inside were Donna and Maria both topless who smiled at me. Alexis told them I was a willing victim as I was in love with her and I agreed making the girls smiled and instantly getting her points as a heartbreaker. She ordered me to strip and I front of the giggling sexy girls I got naked. Quickly they had me on my back and Donna and Maria pleasured themselves on me leaving me close to orgasm by the time they had finished. Then as they lay next to me and teased and kissed me the door opened and nearly a dozen young girls piled in. They laughed and jeered at me a very embarrassing experience. Then Donna and Alexis tied my arms to the bed with some tights and I was subjected to a brutal gang grope and snog. Of course I was close to coming and after several minutes I exploded all over a small dark haired girls shorts to her annoyance and the rest of the girls amusement. I was forced to lick her shorts to get my come off and then she removed them and I licked her tiny pussy until she climaxed on me. This moved the party on to the next stage and girl after girl had a go on top of me using my mouth to get pleasure while my dick was excited and teased by the rest. I licked at least ten of them off before Alexis announced it was time for my orgasm. To my horror she produced a clear plastic vibrator and cheered on by the other girls she raped me with it holding my dick in her hand as she did so. After a couple of minutes my excitement over came my embarrassment and I came to giggles and jeers from the watching girls. I stayed hard as the vibrator carried on inside me to the girls' obvious delight and Donna got on me and had me as another girl sat herself on my face and I provided pleasure in pairs. For nearly two long painful hours the orgy continued and all the girls had at least one go on my face and most of them a go on my dick. By the end my jaw ached and my bottom throbbed. My dick was in a worse state as four times I had come into various girls and once into Alexis's boobs.

Then Alexis told the rest of the girls it was time for me to entertain them. I was untied and when life had returned to my arms I was forced to dance and play with myself as they watched and jeered at me. I was handed another vibrator and forced to rub that against my red dick while Donna manipulated the other vibrator in me until moaning in pain I came. After that I fell to my knees but was dragged up and passed from girl to girl and groped and pinched even though I begged for mercy. My pleading seemed to make things worse and soon I was tied back up and with the vibrator still in me the orgy resumed for nearly another hour and twice more I came but was not allowed to rest by the jeering girls. Then Alexis told me I had a larger audience to entertain and helped by the others I was untied and dragged out of her small room. I was carried down the stairs and into a classroom. To my horror in the room were another dozen girls and I realised that these were all the girls in on the bet. I was forced to dance and rub myself for them and allow them easy access to my groin. After that Alexis made me knell over her lap and she spanked my naked bottom while the audience laughed and I blushed. Then I was taken to one side of the room and tied to a mattress on the floor and with the vibrator keeping me hard I was gangbanged mainly by girl's who had not been on me before.

As I was being gangbanged I was able to hear another boy being forced to perform for the jeering girls. He was made to dance and wank and then had a vibrator rammed up him and was tied on another mattress next to me. In a gap while my rapists changed over I saw Alexis was acting as ringmaster to another boy and realised that there were two more mattresses on the floor. Alexis tormented this young lad and he also danced and wanked before joined the other lad and myself in the orgy corner. Finally I heard and saw as now with so many victims to choose from I only had Maria on me Bridget drag in her toy. He was crying and begging as she forced him to dance before raping him with a large bottle. He was also tied down and the girls crowded around jeering and using us. For about thirty minutes all four of us suffered. However Bridget boy could not get it up and was crying so much he could not give head so he was untied and taken away by her. Then the second boy who had been trapped by another of the girls was unable to get it up any more even with a vibrator in him. The girls complained and jeered at him telling him he had been coming to fast. Therefore they decided to punish him and he was untied and made to sit on lap after lap and have his bottom whacked. This reduced him to tears and then he was taken off by a small group of them who reckoned they could still get something out of him. While this was going on the final lad and myself were in fairly constant action from the girls even though I think for both of us it was only the vibrators keeping us up.

Bridget returned and told the girls she had set her wimp free, as he was a waste of space. Alexis laughed at her and I realised that these two did not get on at all. Then Alexis suggested it was time for the next part of the show. She moved to me who was at the time free and sat her bottom on my face and roughly wiggled it around hurting my nose. After her I was queened by over a dozen of the girls and the other boy was made to suffer this humiliation as well. Then we were untied and forced to knell facing each other and Bridget stood between us facing him and pulled his head into her groin. Then Alexis was pushed me face into her bottom and I licked that concentrating on her smooth cheeks while he gave her head. I remember that the hockey girls enjoying doing this to boys calling it the tongue sandwich but I think it was new for these girls because they laughed and giggled a lot. About five of them took a turn and occasionally I was given the pussy rather that the bottom to lick. Then Alexis told us to snog each other. I was exhausted and refused but he burst into tears and attempted to run away biting and kicking at the girls so that after a few savage minutes they had to let him go and he run off naked and tied. This got the girls worried about the other staff so Alexis suggested they took me back. I was dragged out still naked and taken to my corridor but instead of being placed in my room I was tied in the shower room between two of the showers. Then the girls left knocking on other doors and telling them they had left a present in the bathroom. After a few minutes a pile of girls turned up and stood laughing at me. I was naked and trapped and fully erect, as the vibrator was still busy inside me.

After a couple of minutes the gang of girls came in and laughed when I asked to be released thinking I suspect from my erection that I wanted to be there. In total about a dozen girls saw me mostly they were in their night clothing. They giggled at me for some time and then one grasped by dick and rubbed it. She was quite rough I suspect from inexperience rather that nastiness and I moaned in pain, as after Alexis and her friends I was seriously sore. However the girls I think assumed I moaned in pleasure because for nearly ten minutes I as rubbed by them one after another with at least eight of them having a go. Then one of them got a camera and took a load of photos of me naked and then several with me being kissed or petted by the girls. This went on for sometime as they giggled and laughed at me. However they unlike the other group did not seem to want to have me but just to join in the fun of me being naked I think assuming because I was hard I was also enjoying it. Then suddenly one shouted and they all run away. The reason was Lian turning up. She immediately got me unhooked and I was able with some assistance to wrench the vibrator out. Lian of course found the whole situation hilarious and took me to my room and forced me to pleasure her with my tongue. While I licked her she petted my dick ordering me hard and saying if I failed she would use the vibrator on me. Luckily I got hard enough and twice she took her pleasure from my broken body before she left me to sleep it all off.

The next day I learnt that Alexis was back in front as myself and the other lad had scored her sixty points and Bridget had only managed ten points giving Alexis a twenty point lead. I also gathered that Alexis and Bridget had a side bet running. Then Jane told me that Connie had got Alexis's boy and interrogated him about what had happened apparently for a report to Mei Li. As for myself all day I was shattered and a long session with Ah Kum did not help. At teatime Connie asked to speak to me and interrogated me about the evening assuring me I was not in trouble and I reluctantly answered her questions, as she seemed to know everything. We finished with her complaining about the lack of suitable men. After that I did a striptease for her and then knelt naked and twice licked her off as she sat skirt up and knickers around her ankles moaning with delight.

I returned to my room but within an hour Alexis turned up and grabbed me telling me she needed one more performance from me to ensure victory. I protested and pointed out that she must have had all the points off me I could get her. She smiled and said I could get her another ten points worth as I was a teacher thirty and guarantee her victory. Off we went again and again we went to her room. This time it was empty and she made me strip and then she kissed and petted me assuring me that the evening would not be too bad. Then she produced a pile of girls clothing and told me she was going to make me into a girl and I had to love tonight as a lesbian. I was not keen even though several times in the past I had been forced into drag. She forced me into a very tight pair of white knickers squeezing my balls and dick small as she did so. Then a small white bra was placed on me. Stockings and suspenders and then a red mini skirt followed this. Then she made me sit and she pinked my fingernails and then made up my face and styled my hair in a girlish manner. Of course I looked nothing like a girl I just looked stupid. The final item was a pair of high-heeled shoes. When she was finished she ordered me to follow her out. We went outside with my blushing in humiliation and went towards the tennis courts. Luckily a only few people saw us.

We sat by the wood she had first seduced me in and had a drink and then after a few minutes a whole crowd of girls turned up and jeered at me yet again. Soon I was posing and dancing for them. Before long I was forced to lie down and Maria followed by about ten others took pleasure from my tongue. As I licked my body was rubbed but they left my dick trapped in the tight knickers and as I got excited this hurt madly. I could not get erect and was soon moaning in pained frustration wondering how Jerry could stand it week after week. Then Bridget turned up with two boys in her arms and before these poor lads could move the girls had jumped them stripped them naked and tied them to the ground. Then as I was allowed to rest they assaulted them petting and teasing them as the lads protested. At first they argued but within minutes they were begging as the girls showed them no mercy. Soon they were giving head and the girls complained about their lack of skill. Then they were forced to love the girls but both lads came in the first girl who used them and were nearly sobbing when they were driven hard again by the jeering girls. At that point Alexis and Maria got on me and took turns to have my tongue and fingers as the other girls destroyed the new lads. Both boys I do not think were over experienced because they struggled to suck pussy and lost control very fast in the girls. After thirty minutes both were exhausted but both seemed to be stuck hard and the girls started to gangbang them in a savage methodical manner. By then both had been reduced to tears by the raping and humiliation not that the girls cared in fact it seemed to turn them on and make them even crueller. This I have to say has virtually always been my experience with girl gangs. They always love to reduce a man to tears.

Then the girls pushed me centre stage and had to my relief the tight knickers ripped off. However when I saw that Alexis had a tennis racket in her hand I begged but was held firm as she raped me with the handle and was forced after a minute of agony to fake an orgasm. Then Bridget raped me with a beer bottle and again forced me to pretend to orgasm. However she forced me to fake it four humiliating times before letting me go making me dislike her as much as Alexis did. Then I was raped with a large blue candle and then a banana before being tied face down on the ground. Alexis produced a large vibrator and told the laughing girls it was for two people to enjoy. She rammed it up me and set it off. The end jutted out of me buzzing as well. Maria went first and she took the end of the vibrator into herself and sat on my bottom pretending to have me. Within a couple of minutes the vibrator got her excited and she moaned and pushed away on top of me until she orgasmed. She forced the vibrator around in me and even though it hurt it also got me excited and I exploded into the blanket to the girls' great amusement. After Maria I was had by Donna and then another girl before Bridget did me and I came again just before she did. Then as another girls got on me Maria lay in front and moved until my head was over her exposed wet pussy and forced me to lick her off. For nearly an hour the girls took turns on my face and using the vibrator in my bottom. I came three more times but did notice that well over half the girls refused to use my bottom. All the time the other two lads were being forcibly gangbanged by the girls.

I was exhausted and my bottom ached when suddenly Connie turned up and started shouting at the girls. The girls did not protest but grabbed their clothes and rushed off. I noticed that Connie had a camera and before she released use she took a few pictures. Then she released the boys and questioned them as they desperately and blushingly dressed in front of her. Meanwhile I was still tied with the vibrator up me however the boys did not seem to want to make any fuss about what had happened and fled quickly. This left me alone with Connie who looked around and then walked over and smiled at me. Then she pulled her skirt up and I saw she was knickerless. I went to protest but she laughed and told me to relax and enjoy it as she gathered I had before. Then she carefully sat herself on the vibrator and had me. She rocked around moaning as six times she climaxed on me. As she had me her hands scratched and pinched my back and neck. During this ordeal once more I came groaning and my moans excited her to a very powerful orgasm. Finally she had taken enough pleasure from me and she released me. Of course I was still dressed in drag so I had to accompany her back to the house. We went to a changing room and she made me strip and shower while she went and found a bathrobe for me. When she returned I was clean and she smiled and suggested we had a glass of wine to relax me. We sat together and had not one but several glasses of wine. She hitched her skirt up to sit next to me and I was just in a robe. Finally I asked about the pictures and she openly told me they were for Mei Li. I asked why and she told me that Mei Li wanted her mother out and Connie was gathering the evidence. She smiled and told me I was not in trouble as she was painting me as an innocent victim. Then she rubbed my neck and kissed me and suggested I should become her man, as she knew what I needed. While I liked forceful women the idea of belonging to such a savage ball breaker made me shudder but I just smiled. She then grabbed me and forced me on my back and seized my dick and massaged me roughly hard and then got on me. Soon she was pounding away moaning in delight as I lay underneath her. She opened her top and made me rub her large nipples as she had me. She loved me for over thirty minutes until finally her powerful pussy broke me and I came into her and passed out underneath. Again I am sure she used my unconscious body but when I awoke it was the middle of the night and I was alone. I was able to put on the bathrobe and get back to my room. I expected to find it locked but the door was open. I opened the door and found Maria and Alexis in my bed and before I could escape they had me in the bed. They rapidly got my exhausted dick hard and then got on me and loved me together for over thirty minutes until I had another orgasm and passed out. I was dimly aware of the flash of a camera and when I awoke I found someone Alexis I presume had shaved my legs and pubes and painted my balls. I also had the remains of some flowers stuck up my bottom.

I cleaned myself up and spent the morning with Ah Kum my jaw aching from overuse. She was even drunker than usual and did not care that I was exhausted so I did not feel like warning her about Connie. Then in the afternoon I heard a knock on my door and opening it I saw it was Alexis. I was not happy but she laughed and told me I was safe as the bet was over. She came in and handed me an envelope telling me it contained all her winnings. I opened it and saw she had been true to her word and inside was over £ 500 in French notes. This was good news as it meant that for the next academic year in college I started off with money in the bank. Alexis smiled and said she had won by twenty-six points (my painted balls and shaving getting the extra six points). Then she reminded me she had promised to be my lover if she won. I smiled and told her I was shattered but she laughed and stripped naked telling me she was going to please me. She pushed me onto the bed but instead of getting on me she settled down between my legs and gently petted me hard. I went to touch her but she laughed and told me that this afternoon she was going to pleasure me and I was just to relax and enjoy it. She took me in her mouth and gently licked and sucked me until I came moaning with pleasure. She swallowed my come and then got us a beer and sat idly playing with me. Again she refused to let me touch her but after several minutes she moved and again she took me in her warm mouth and licked and sucked away until I had a second intense orgasm. Then we shared my final beer before into her mouth I went for a third time. This was amazing as she licked and sucked making me moan with delight before finally she brought me off and I screamed in orgasm so intense was it. We rested together and I petted her and thanked her. She smiled and said she had not intended to love me but needed me. Then she gently got me hard and went on top and rocked on me until five times she had climaxed she urged me to come as well and finally I lost it and filled her again screaming with pleasure as her pussy milked me. As we lay together I asked about her side bet with Bridget and how much money she had made. She giggled and said they had not bet money but their bodies and as Bridget had lost she had to spend three evenings as Alexis's slave and also as she had lost by twenty six points to allow twenty six boys to have her and then suck each boy off as well. This amazed me and Alexis laughed and said that this afternoon and tonight Bridget was in the boys' bathroom naked and available for any lad to have. Then she giggled and told me that she had arranged for the two lads Bridget had tricked into the gang bang to supervise her humiliation making certain she pleased two dozen of the boys with her mouth and pussy today and then both of them tomorrow when they were fully recovered. Then with a final kiss and pet she left promising to visit me tomorrow night.

The next day was relaxing and that evening Alexis turned up as promised but she was not alone. A very sad looking Bridget accompanied her. They entered my room and Alexis sat me on my bed and snogged me telling me that tonight Bridget was our sex aid. This made the girl glare but she was proud and obviously determined to pay up for losing her bet. So when Alexis ordered her she performed a striptease for me rubbing herself as she got naked. Then she undressed me and took me in her mouth and brought me to a moaning orgasm and under Alexis's orders swallowed. We had another beer as the poor girl was forced to lie on the floor legs apart and wank for us. However the intensity of her orgasm surprised me and I wondered if she enjoyed being a slave for a change. Then Alexis petted me hard and placed me on my back and got on me. She started to love me and then lent back. She ordered Bridget to put her head in our joined groins and lick my dick as it came out. Of course Bridget occasionally licked Alexis pussy but neither seemed to object. I found this highly erotic and when Alexis came for a second time so did I. We rested for a minute before Bridget was made to lick me hard and then we resumed. This time Alexis suggested that Bridget knell over me and place her pussy near to me so I could tease her with my lips. I did as she ordered and kept the poor girl excited but did not bring her off remembering the four fake orgasms she had forced me to perform. Soon she was begging for release. After many minutes I came and Alexis got off me and forced Bridget to go down on her and finish her off as I watched. Then as we rested she ordered her to stand legs akimbo and wank herself off once more for our entertainment. Then Alexis sat on my face and ordered both of us to lick her pussy and told Bridget to get on me and keep me excited and keen. Soon I was licking Alexis's pussy as Bridget sat on my hard dick. It was difficult for two of us to lick Alexis off but twice she came once into each of our mouths. Then she turned and pushed her pussy hard against me and made the poor girl lick her bottom and both of us rub her boobs and three more times she enjoyed orgasm. By then I was close as well and Bridget was ordered off and I was made to stand. Then Bridget knelt in front of me and took me between her firm boobs and I came moaning into them. This exhausted me but Bridget sucked me hard and then Alexis had me again with Bridget licking and massaging us both until after thirty minutes I came screaming into Alexis with Bridget's firm boobs rubbing my face. By now I was finished but Alexis was not and Bridget went down on her twice more before both girls got me hard again and Alexis had me once more. I lay shattered as she powered away on me. Bridget was ordered to get between my legs and gently suck my balls and rub us as we loved. It was an amazingly intense experience and within ten minutes I came screaming and passed out.

I awoke the next day with only Alexis in my bed who told me with a smile that today was Bridget's final day and she was going to belong all day to the boys she had tricked. Apparently they had made certain she had pleased all two dozen of their friends picking the ugliest to enjoy the pretty girl and today they were going to have her as a love slave to themselves. Alexis giggled and said that tonight for a finale Bridget was going to serve to two boys and her at the same time in a wild bi-sexual orgy. Then she kissed me told me I was great and said goodbye for the final time. I lay alone pleased to have escaped from such a calculating girl and fell back asleep. That evening Jane came to my room for the first time in ages dressed in just a pair of sexy black stockings and reminded me she had promised me an evening of gentler lovemaking in return for helping Alexis. I had a wonderful time in her arms and more and she finished me off with six tremendous orgasms reminding me that for me she was the world's best lover. During the evening I told her all my news and while she found most of it funny she was worried about Connie.

The next day together we went and told Ah Kum about Connie. She was for her sober and seemed angry about the betrayal of her daughter. She told me that her husband had informed her that she was to leave the centre and move to another house they owned with Connie taking over the management with Mei Li. We both expressed sympathy but she just laughed and told us she did not care as she found running the centre a fag and this way she got the money and her daughter took the hassle. Then Jane showed us the pictures she had of Connie and suggested that Ah Kum used them to ensure that Connie now spied for her on her daughter. This made her laugh and she agreed to do it. She then asked Jane to leave and then forced me to strip and lick her off several times before pushing me under her desk to pleasure her and listen in. Connie turned up for the meeting and after twenty minutes Ah Kum turned the screw. She reduced Connie to tears and had her begging to help and the meeting finished with Connie promising to ensure that Mei Li got up to no mischief what so ever. Afterwards Ah Kum told me that as the apple of her father's eye this meant as soon as Mei Li tried it on with a boy she would know and drop her in the muck seriously. As Yein and she were sex mad I was sure it was only a matter of weeks before this would happen. Then she took me to her room and we spent the afternoon in bed. In fact it was four days before I left her room as with Jane's permission she kept me naked in her bed mostly drunk. Jane told me she did this because the female students were keen to get me again after my performance and I was safer in Ah Kum's bed. My liver certainly was not as we drunk masses of alcohol and massaged and petted each other all day. Unlike before she brought me off time after time leaving me shattered and that combined with the alcohol meant it was a total blur. Finally Jane turned up one evening after Ah Kum had brought me to at least my fifth screaming orgasm of the day and told me it was time for us to return to England. She had packed my bag and after a tearful goodbye with Ah Kum. Jane, Lian and myself left on the overnight train and boat to England. The two girls were shattered as well as they had enjoyed three days of partying picking up several boys to play with as well as having each other. It was raining when we returned to England and we kissed goodbye on the station knowing college was starting again in a couple of weeks I went home for a well earned rest. After a few days Jane turned up and she spent several days with me seeing where I lived and fully meeting my family until finally it was time for another year in college.

No comments: