Wednesday, October 26, 2005

College days (part eighteen)

Part eighteen.

After the quiet week Jane had plans for a more interesting weekend. I was also told that with Jerry spending the weekend tied naked and caged to Mandy's bed giving oral sex to any girl who asked and the hockey girls wanted me to mascot on Saturday afternoon. I did not want to be the team mascot and Jane agreed, as she wanted me for the evening. However my luck did not fully change because on Saturday morning I preparing some lessons when there was a knock on the door and Gwen was there. She walked straight in and reminded me I owed her and I just nodded as she told me to strip and get on the bed. As I did so she closed the curtains, checked the door was locked then tied me to the bed. She was wearing a long dress and she lifted it and tugged her knickers off and clambered on top. Her fingers soon got me hard but instead of ravishing me she lay her body on mine her face close to my groin and petted me. Her fingers stroked and tickled my dick and balls and soon I was near to orgasm. Then she asked me where the vibrator was. She got it set it buzzing and pushed it up my bottom making me moan. Then she held the end of my dick between her finger and thumb and as the vibrator worked away my hips flexed and I came. She used my boxers to mop me clean and then resumed petting my dick. The vibrator kept me hard as she petted me but for several minutes it was quite painful but then pleasure took over and within in a couple more minutes I had my second orgasm. Then with a smile she got on me and my face was under her skirt and presented with her dripping pussy as she fisted me making me moan. She rubbed herself over my face her juices soaking me and soon she had come several times. All the time she fisted my tender dick until the pain faded and pleasure resumed. I tried to resist but after a few minutes she vigorous stroking caused me to explode under her. As soon as my dick had finished pumping she had turned and stuffed it into her pussy. I moaned loudly as she pounded away on me a big smile on her face as my dick was tired and needed a rest. For nearly thirty minutes she had me coming several more times as I moaned beneath her until suddenly I knew I was going to come. I cried out a warning and she pulled off me and my dick shot a little spunk over me as I orgasmed. As soon as I was finished I was returned to my velvet prison and the ravishment continued for another fifteen minutes. Then with a smile she got off me and told me she had to go and drive the team across town to their game. I asked who was the mascot and she said she had heard very unofficially that Leah had picked up a guy last night and given him the works with her sexy body and he had agreed to serve. If the girls won they got him if not he spent the evening with the other team. Gwen told me to hope the girls would win because if they did they would not be hunting for other prey to feed on. Then she asked me about Jerry and smiled when I told her telling me it was unsafe to deny a young man sex and then with a final grope I was untied and off she went leaving me shattered.

I rested all afternoon as she had left me exhausted and had super with Jane. She laughed when I told her what had happened but told me she hoped I was still full of spunk as they were going to drain me completely. I asked who and she said I was to star in a special party. I was not happy about it but did not object. After supper Jane, Liz, Charlotte and myself left the campus and walked across town the girls not telling me where exactly we were going. After quite a long walk we entered a terrace house with music already blasting out and full of people. In total the small house had about fifty people in it. A few were students but they covered all age ranges from eighteen to fifty. I recognised Lorna with a bald headed man who I remembered as her husband. Then we met our hostesses Rachel. Rachel was in her thirties and a large round woman with a large head and a massive smiling mouth. She obviously knew Charlotte and Liz and was introduced to us. After a few minutes of small talk she left us giving me a grin and hoping I was full of energy because I was the next guest in the ladies room when John had finished. As soon as she had gone I asked what she meant and was told by Liz that two of the bedrooms were fun rooms. In one room one of the female guests serviced any man who wanted it and in the other one of the male guests did the same for the ladies. Liz told me some guests knew about both rooms some about none and some of the men only knew about the male room and not the other. Charlotte added that during the evening two or three girls volunteered to serve and did about six men each shift. I asked if they intended to serve and Jane reminded me she never submitted to a man but Charlotte said she was because she wanted to feel a good range of dicks in her pussy. Any woman could volunteer attractive or not but the stud’s had to be young and attractive and usually only a couple were selected.

If Gwen had not ravished me earlier I would have been quite keen but my dick and bottom still felt sore from her savage loving. Of course it was a complete set up and one to fully appeal to Jane. We got a drink and Liz wandered off as I danced with Jane. She returned smiling and told me John was getting very tired and struggling to keep it up. I asked how she knew and she smiled and told me it was because she had screwed him. After about ten more minutes I was on my third vodka when Rachel came up and said I was needed. Jane kissed me and told me to show them what a great screw I was and then I was dragged upstairs. We went past a room and Rachel whispered that that was the male love den and I could see a couple of middle aged men waiting as she told me that Sam had nearly done her turn on the bed but that Sam loved being screwed so she would not mind being banged a few more times. We went past a bathroom with a ladies sign on it and Rachel knocked on the door of the room next to it. A very plump middle-aged blonde opened it with big low hanging boobs. I could see her boobs hung low because she was topless. She smiled and said she was pleased I was here as she was desperate and John was a complete wash out. We entered and the room was full of boxes but had a single bed and was lit by a red light. Lying naked on the bed was a dark haired handsome bloke probably a few years older than me. He looked exhausted and his dick was quite small and red. Rachel told him he had done well but to get dressed and come with her for a drink and he should feel much better after a nice rest. He jumped up and opened a draw and started to dress not that I could really see him because as soon as he got off the bed the topless blonde told me her name was Rose and grabbed me forcing her tongue down my throat and my hands on her slack boobs.

Within a minute her hands were tugging my clothing off and Rachel helped and between them they soon got me naked. John had left as the two women pushed me on the bed and got busy between my legs. They soon got my dick hard and agreed I looked fit. Then Rose pulled her skirt and knickers off and got on top of me saying she wanted a real long ride. My dick was forced into her vagina and my hands placed on her boobs and soon she was pounding away on me. While I was being ravished Rachel picked up my clothes and folded them neatly in a draw and then picked up a couple of empty bottles of wine and left saying she would get some refills and check John did not run away. Within a couple of minutes Rose moaned in orgasm but carried on ravishing me as I massaged her boobs. After a couple more minutes the door opened and Rachel came in and placed clean glasses and a couple of opened bottles of wine in the room. She watched us loving for a few minutes smiling as I brought Rose off for the second time. Then she kissed me for a minute or so and then told me to keep pleasing but stay hard as I had a long line of ladies to please then after giving my nipples a pinch she left. Rose pounded away for another ten minutes coming three more times before she was satisfied and got of my hard sore but excited dick. She kissed me saying it was great to find a man who could just lie still and give satisfaction then with final grope of my groin she dressed and left. I poured myself a glass of wine but had only drunk one sip when the door opened. The girl who came in was about my age with a slim figure and dark hair. She told me to stay silent and still and do as she wanted and then she stripped. Her body was lovely with nice pert high boobs and long legs and she had shaved her pussy so I could easily see her full vaginal lips and even her clitoris. Soon I got to taste her pussy as she got on top and sat on my face. She tasted minty as I licked her making her quickly moan with pleasure as I sucked her large erect clitoris. After a few busy minutes she moaned into orgasm her juices flooding over my face then carefully moved down and took possession of my hard dick moaning as she sat on me. She loved me slowly moving herself nearly of my shaft before plunging down on me and then suddenly she came. I was getting excited as well and when she resumed her languid loving I was fighting orgasm. However I managed to hold off until she moaned and quickened and we orgasmed together. She was not happy at me coming and soon I was presented with her sticky wet pussy to lick. I gave her two powerful orgasms with my tongue and then without speaking she got off and dressed. She left without saying a word.

Instantly Rachel entered the room and told me she wanted my tongue. She lifted her skirt and wiggled out of a pair of pink lacy knickers sexy but very large and soon I was on my knees licking her large clean pussy. I licked away for a couple of minutes and then her thighs snapped shut and she groaned in orgasm as I struggled to breath and not bite her as her sopping pussy filled my mouth. She got off and smiled and told me to keep fit as a lot of the girls wanted me and John needed a nice long rest. Next in was Lorna who was as demanding as ever and used both my dick and tongue to pleasure herself with. When she had come about six times she got up to leave and I asked her if her husband approved of her swinging. She laughed and said he did not know. He thought only the men had a love room and had made an excuse to leave her and get his rocks off so she had taken the chance to come and have me while he was busy. She giggled and told me that he was only really interested in sex once a night and after the men’s room would be satisfied. However she was going to make it very plain to him she expected sex tonight and was looking forward to him struggling to stay hard and please her. After she left I had a few seconds to reflect on what a cruel woman she was before my next client entered the room. She was old probably in her early fifties but quite attractive in a plump sort of way. She told me to get on my knees and she removed her dress and lay down in her bra, knickers and stockings. She was the first woman I had been with who wore stockings apart from as sex gear and latter when I mentioned this to Jane she told me stockings made most woman feel they were flashing their pussies to all so they did not like wearing them. Anyway I was made to unclip and roll the stockings down and then kiss her thighs for sometime before removing her knickers and getting busy on her pussy. Her pussy was quite hairy and not over clean and it took me nearly ten hard minutes of kissing, sucking and licking under her guidance to bring her off. Then I ordered on top and again with her telling me the speed and depth of my loving I loved her. This time she came three times in about ten minutes and then it was back between her thighs and my tongue gave her number five within a couple of minutes. Then with a final pat she dressed and left me again she had not told me her name.

Next was Liz who got on me and ravished me roughly laughing and taunting me saying as she did so about how many women wanted satisfying. She had come three times before she reversed on me and presented her pussy for my tongue while she fisted my hard dick. I brought her off with my tongue as she roughly masturbated me and was able not to come. However Liz wanted to drain me and she moved and slipped my dick between her boobs and boobloved me and within a couple of minutes I came a spurting a couple of drops of spunk out. Giggling she forced me to satisfy her again with my tongue and then got off. She told me Charlotte was busy in the men’s room but I had a lot more loving to do. I felt shattered after her draining and begged her to get Rachel and make John serve but she just laughed. Luckily my next client was youngish woman who just wanted my tongue and when I had satisfied her pussy three times she just kissed me and left. Then a middle aged woman called Lisa came in and stripped her unappealing body naked and jumped on me kissing and groping me. Luckily I got hard and she was soon on top smashing away and moaning with delight. My dick was very sore and her loving gave me no pleasure however for twenty minutes I suffered under her as she took her pleasure five times from my exhausted body. After her I was used by a red headed woman in her early thirties with a very skinny body and very small boobs who demanded my tongue dick then my tongue again and then my dick before finishing with a double session from my equally tired tongue.

I felt exhausted and was pleased when Jane came in she asked how I was and laughed at my reply. However she sat on the bed and made me please her three times with my tongue before allowing me to dress and leave with her. Standing outside was Rachel, a large bottle blonde woman and John. John seemed to be in some distress and Rachel had her hand inside his trousers and was firmly holding his dick. The two women pulled him in and I realised that like me he was sexually shattered. I went down with Jane and we had a drink as soon were joined by Charlotte. She was annoyed because she had loved eight different men and been very disappointed by them. Apparently they had all come too soon and were mostly middle aged and fat. Jane suggested I please her and Charlotte took me into the back garden. We went to a darkened corner and she sat on a bench and I knelt before her and applied my tired tongue to her pussy. Her pussy was still sticky from the men’s come and knowing what I was tasting made me feel sick but Charlotte held my head firmly against her. Luckily she was quite excited because within five minutes she had come twice and we returned inside. We got inside and Jane had disappeared and I was made to dance with Charlotte, Liz, Rachel, Rose and finally Lorna. Then Jane reappeared and giggling told me John had really struggled to keep it up even in a tight pussy like hers and now Charlotte was ravishing him hard. I was annoyed but not surprised she had ravished John, as Jane could never resist a trapped shattered man. However I was soon pinned in the corner and forced to snog Jane, Liz and Rachel for some considerable time. Then Rachel grabbed my arm and told me I was required upstairs again. I protested but the women just laughed and Rachel unzipped me and grabbed my balls in her strong grasp and up we went.

We got to the room and Rachel knocked and tugged me in. Inside were two naked people. One was a middle aged black haired woman with a big stomach and large flabby boobs. The other was John who was lying on the bed crying as the woman taunted him and fisted his red soft dick extremely roughly. Rachel told the woman not to worry as I was ready to serve and the naked woman glared at me and told me I had better be. Then John was dragged off the bed by the women with Rachel laughing at him and telling him she should have realised when he volunteered that being a sex slave was not all fun. Then as Rachel dressed him to other woman ripped my clothes off and pushed me on the bed. She roughly fisted my dick making me moan with pain but luckily I managed to get hard. She got on me and pushed my red dick into her gaping pussy and as she did so she insulted John whom Rachel had dressed but was still crying. As the massive woman ravished me Rachel pulled John out telling him she was going to look after him. The giantess ravished me roughly for nearly twenty minutes until she had pleased herself five times on by tender dick. Then still swearing and cursing she got off me dressed her unpleasant body and left. My next client was a bottle blonde in her twenties who stripped naked but just used my tongue on her shaved tight pussy. After that I enjoyed the dubious delight of pleasing Lisa and then Rose and after that I was feeling shattered. My next client was a drunken Jane who laughed at me and asked if I was having fun. Then she stripped her lovely body naked and jumped me and took her pleasure three times from me. Then she lay next to me for a minute or so gently petting my dick. With a big smile she told me to relax and she took me in her warm mouth and made me rapidly scream with orgasm as her lips and tongue milked me. I passed out after that but awoke to find my dick in Jane’s mouth and Charlotte in bed with us as well. It took a couple of minutes for the two girls to get me ready for action and then they each had a go on my mouth while the other banged my tired dick. As they loved me they giggled and touched each other and by the time they had finished both had come several times and I was hard but shattered. After they left a red headed woman and another blonde both in their thirties and both quite attractive enjoyed me but I was so tired I just lay letting them have me. Then a very tall lady posh and quite old came in and with a smile stripped and took me in her mouth for several minutes until I was excited then telling me she liked an active man but understood I must be a little tired then she dragged me on top and into her. For over twenty minutes she forced me to love her moving in and out as she played with my bottom and kissed me and had three powerful moaning orgasms biting me when she came. She got me near to orgasm but luckily she was unable to send me over the edge and after she left I lay nearly crying. My exhaustion and despair were not helped by Liz and Rachel who both demanded pleasure from me again before finally after my sore hard dick gave Rachel her fourth or fifth orgasm I was told to dress and go and get a drink.

I staggered downstairs and met Charlotte who told me Jane was drunk and need me to help her therefore both of us got her and then all three of us staggered home. The girls from the effects of too much alcohol and me from to many women. My evening finished by helping and cleaning up as both of them threw up several times and we finished all three asleep in Jane’s bed. The next day none of us felt well and it was evening before we went for a drink. I heard from Liz that my escape from the party had not gone down very well as several girls had wanted pleasing and John could not get it up and had found it difficult to stay awake enough even to give head. I also discovered that the hockey game had been a draw but the team had handed their victim over for the night and he had apparently been feminised gangbanged and then dumped naked in the college grounds and had to go to Leah’s room for sanctuary and she had forced him to spend the whole day giving her oral pleasure on demand before letting him go. The team had returned to college and most had spent the evening taking turns on Jerry’s tongue as he served frustrated and tied under Mandy’s total control. That night Jane made gentle love to me before we fell asleep and I think on reflection my weekend could have been a lot worse.

No comments: