Wednesday, October 19, 2005

College days (part ten)

Part ten

It was four weeks before I saw Jane again and while we kept in contact by telephone we did miss each other and apart from some mutual masturbation over the telephone we had no sex life. I worked for the bank for four weeks as holiday relief and Jane worked in a supermarket as we saved up the money for our holiday. My parents seemed happy that I seemed a lot more settled and genuinely seemed to like Jane. I wonder what they would have thought if they knew what a sexual beast she could be.

The holiday involved getting a train to the south of France and then camping along the coast close to the beach. The idea was to relax and sunbathe and not to spend much money so we could stay at least a month and maybe much longer as neither of us had any plans for the rest of the very long holiday. Who was going varied every time I spoke to Jane but finalised as Kelly and Mandy. Mandy was training to teach youngsters and had been in the room next to Jane's however sexually I had not been with her even though she had seen me naked several times. She was quite slim but had lovely breasts and a round attractive face. I was surprised she was joining us but Jane told me she had found out her long term boyfriend from her home town was double dating her and dumped him and she wanted a change of scene. I was sharing a tent with Jane and the other girls were going to share one. It was an amazingly hot day when we met up at Kelly's house in London. Seeing Kelly on her home patch you would not have realised what a wild girl she was. I spent the night in a single room while the girls were sleeping altogether in another room. Anyway we caught the train to Paris the next morning. We were split up on the way to Dover but got together again on the boat and we had a few drinks. On the train to Paris we got seats together. The girls started talking about what they wanted to do in the holiday summarised as sex sea sun and more sex. I was told that sometimes I was to make myself scarce as it was a girl's holiday and I was only being allowed to come on tolerance. Which I thought was a bit rich as the original idea was mine even though Kelly was the one who knew about the campsite. Then they started to talk about sex and their experiences over the last few months and graphic does not even begin to describe what they said Jane describing masturbating on the telephone with me got me blushing. I was particularly surprised by Mandy and her descriptions of her last boyfriend and him dominating her. All this talk about sex turned their minds to sex and Jane suggested as no one had gone down on her for a month I should go to the toilet and please her and then anyone else who fancied it could have a go of course I did not object as I knew my services were going to be used a lot by the girls. The toilet was quite smelly but quite large and Jane sat on the toilet and pulled her jeans down to allow me easy access to her honeypot. She came very fast and quickly left and Kelly who was guarding the door entered and knelling on the bouncing wooden floor I repeated my service on her and again she came fast convincing me that like Jane she had been staved of sex the last month. Next in was Mandy and her pussy was covered in fine blonde hair and she had very large lips to her vagina and a large clitoris which as soon as I gently sucked caused her to moan into a very strong orgasm and nearly pull a clump of my hair out. After that the girls could not get seconds as the ticket collector was coming and he looked in all the toilets. We returned to our seats and the girls were a lot friendlier. Jane put a newspaper over my groin unzipped me and soon had me spurting as the other girls giggled. We got to Paris and had a meal in a very nice restaurant before catching the night train to the south.

We managed to get a whole compartment to ourselves and settled down for the night. Mandy wanted to see me naked so I was made to strip and lie naked on the train floor while she and others played with me and after some minutes I came all over Kelly's arm. Again my orgasm seem to give them more amusement that eroticism and I realised that for the next few weeks I was definitely the plaything. You may have expected them to gangbang me and indeed I did but instead we all went to sleep. No one had a good nights sleep and after an early morning train change and a very slow tedious bus ride we arrived in the village of the campsite. We stocked up with supplies and then walked for about twenty minutes to the campsite. It was basically half a dozen big fields surrounding a large old farmhouse that had been converted to have showers and laundry rooms. The campsite was only about half full mainly with Germans and most people were camping in the fields near to the house. However it was cheaper to camp away from the house and as we had got a special price so we were given plots right on the other side of the site. This actually was quite good, as the field we had was virtually empty. We set up camp under some trees with the two tents facing each other and a canopy rigged up between them and had a lazy lunch. As we were eating Erica who was the owner’s wife came around. She knew Kelly as she had stayed here before with her parents I presume and they chatted in French for sometime. Erica was middle aged and seriously fat and dumpy looking with black dirty hair and skin and platform breasts and she was wearing an old shapeless dress. She smiled at us all and gave all of us a kiss on the cheek as she left including me. Then the girls changed into their bikinis and sunbathed topless with me in my trunks. However after an hour we were all to hot and none of us wanted to get burnt on day one so we retired under the canopy and gradually the talking stopped and we all fell asleep. It was about eight when finally I awoke to find only Jane awake reading and we got the other moving and then we changed cooked supper (we had brought masses of tins donated by our parents) and then walked to the village for a beer and a look around.

On the way back the girls were obviously fully recovered from the journey and my bottom and groin became the target for their probing fingers as we walked along in the dark. We got back to the tents and Jane said she was over hot and stripped off to her bra and knickers and then asked me if I was hot. I just nodded and was soon stripped totally naked by the girls with Kelly grabbing my dick and getting me excited. Then Jane got me to kiss her breasts before suggesting they got me busy. I was tugged by Kelly into their tent and pushed onto a blow up mattress. Kelly stripped rapidly and got on top and soon was bouncing away her breasts flying until I stabilised them with my hands. She came twice before I lost control but was half way to her third so she made me lick her off. Jane entered and took my dick in her warm mouth until I was hard then she got on top and loved me as I lay admiring her sexy figure. She hammered away telling me how much she missed getting on me and how she was looking forward to having me on tap for a month as well as setting me up with hundreds of kinky scenes. She climaxed three times on her before I came into her warm pussy and after a quick kiss and cuddle she took me in her mouth until I was hard enough for the Mandy. Then my dick became acquainted with Mandy's tight pussy and she bounced around excited on top. She had obviously not been on top regularly and fell off a couple of times and I suffered several painful bends as well but after she had come she got off and lay next to me telling me she was looking forward to being in charge for a change. Then she opened her legs and I was pushed between them and licked her wet pussy until she came moaning and humping my face hard. Finally Kelly entered and we made love for sometime and by the end I was quite excited. After her I was told by Jane to come outside, as they wanted to love me under the stars. I was made to lie naked on the ground and they teased me for sometime until finally Jane took mercy on me and gave me a wonderful blowjob. I was not given a rest but they soon got me excited again. Then Jane lay on the ground legs apart and I went on top and loved her as she looked at the stars. After I had pleased her I did the same for Mandy and then for Kelly before finally being allowed to have a drink and a rest. That was all the group sex that evening even though Jane demanded my dick and mouth when we were alone in the tent for sometime.

The next few days were very pleasant we sunbathed and explored and generally had a good time. The only problem was the amount of sex I was being forced to have. All three girls were active young women and demanded a lot and three girls are too much for one man to enjoy. Even worse as the week went on Mandy became much more confidant and demanding. She would pull me into her tent strip me naked and then get on top and enjoy my mouth and dick in whatever way she fancied and did not care if I was tired or enjoyed the process. Kelly was her usual rough self and Jane demanded a lot of loving and enjoyed setting me up as much as possible. It was Jane's desire to take me to the limits which nearly finished me off over this holiday as with just the three of them to serve I would probably been alright. By the end of the first week we all had fabulous all over suntans but we were getting through the money fairly fast. Then one evening we were walking back from the bar and again I was being assaulted and Kelly pinched my groin so hard I reacted and swore at her. The girls decided I needed to be punished and as soon as we were by our tents they got me naked. This was fairly common by then but instead of ravishing me they dragged me into the wood and tied me down on the ground with some tent pegs. Then for nearly an hour they teased me and used my mouth for their pleasure. After that I was told my punishment was to spend the night tied up and naked and that if I ever swore at them again I would suffer the same but with a tent peg stuck up my bottom. I tried to get them to release me but instead Mandy teased me between her lovely breasts until I wanted more to come than be released but needless to say I was left alone still tied and still unsatisfied.

It was not actually that uncomfortable as it was still very warm and my erection slowly faded. Then I heard voices in the woods and realised they were female French voices. Staying on the site were a large group of very noisy French teenagers many of them were highly nubile girls. I had seen quite a few of them topless and a couple naked as they sunbathed topless and the shower room was virtually unisex. I realised they had been waiting presumably to met some of the boys in their party for sex. I remained quiet, as I did not want them to find me and start screaming. For nearly ten minutes I heard them talking obviously annoyed that the boys had stood them up. Then they started to walk off and I relaxed but suddenly one of them was standing in front of me. She looked in amazement at me giggled and ran off to her friends. After a short time I was surrounded by the whole gang of six girls all aged I imagine about seventeen. They asked me what had happened but as my French was grade E and their English also poor we did not have much of a conversation however they got the idea that my girlfriend and her friends had tied me up for swearing. They found this funny but more worrying fair and they sat down around me and asked me my name and told me their names even though they all used the names of pop stars (Madonna was the give away). All the time they were giggling and staring at my dick. I asked them to let me go but they refused saying only my girlfriend should let me go then one of them got two of the girls to stand guard and told me to keep my eyes closed. Then I felt her warm hands surround my dick and gently rub it. Of course I became hard very fast and to the giggles of the other girls I was stroked close to orgasm. Then she let me go and left me again on the edge to the amusement of the girl gang. Then one of them a cute girl with long hair kissed me for sometime and several more of them fondled my body. As this was going on I heard them agreeing that as they had been left alone I should serve instead. The girl kissing me let me go and asked me if I knew how to kiss a girl here pointing between her legs. I nodded and was rewarded by a collection of pleased giggles. The girl who was kissing me stood up and removed her knickers and a scarf she was wearing and then she tied them over my eyes so I could hardly see. However I could smell and feel as she threw her leg over me and then sunk her pussy onto my face. Her pussy was already quite wet and she was a demanding girl rubbing herself roughly against my mouth as I licked away. After about five minutes she moaned and went rigid with orgasm. She got off and was replaced by a much bigger girl with a hairy pussy who moaned in orgasm after a couple of minutes on me. The next girl was much lighter and took a lot longer to come while the fourth girl was heavier and her pussy had not been washed that day however she came within a couple of minutes. The last two girls did not use me but instead all four girls had a second turn on me but each of them took slightly longer to come. While I was licking my dick was gently teased to keep me highly excited and my balls were giving a good feel as well. Then I heard them discussing whether they should love me and they seemed to think I would come too quickly. Then I felt the wonderful softness of female breasts around my shaft and was soon being boobloved. Within a minute I unloaded all over the girl hearing the others giggling and laughing. Within a minute the girl had stuck her dirty breasts in my mouth one after another and got me to lick them clean while two of them worked me hard. As soon as they got me back up a condom was rolled over me and the first girl got on me and loved me. She lent back and drove up and down on me as one of her friends kissed me. After a few minutes she groaned and came and then was replaced by the two heavier girls I think. However in the dark and blindfolded with another girls tongue stuck down my throat I could not tell. Anyway as the third girl came I lost control and came with her both of us moaning with delight as her vagina milked my dick. That seemed to finish things and they removed my blindfold and resumed playing with my body. For over fifteen minutes all six of them teased me getting me close again. Then a very thin girl produced some nail scissors and as I watched alarmed cut a lock of my pubic hair off as a souvenir. They asked me if I wanted to be let go and when I said yes told me that in return I had to visit them in their tent and also do their clothes washing. I said yes and was rewarded with a mass of kisses not all on my mouth and then they unpegged me. As I stood up they petted my bottom and then I was made to kiss each of them goodnight before they let me go. I walked back to my tent and when I got in found Jane awake and naked obviously aware of what had happened. She got me to describe it in detail then pulled me on my back quickly rubbed me hard and got on top. She had come four times before I lost it in her tight pussy and after my tongue had finished her off we slept together.

Of course I had no intention of paying the French girls for releasing me but my girls insisted I must. Kelly and Mandy went off and returned with several bags of washing and a bottle of wine. They told me all the girls were legal (I had tried to escape by claiming they were too young) and on a college history camp. In the bags were about a dozen girls clothing and instead of going with the girls to the beach I spent the morning hand washing and hanging out all their washing as well as all ours. This was a long tedious job scrubbing in tepid water. It may seem fun to wash a girl's smalls but after a few hours I was totally bored and to make matters worse Erica saw me washing the mass of woman's clothing and gave me a very perplexed but amused look. Mandy came back at lunchtime and made me spend a couple of hours naked on my back my tongue working her pussy while she teased me. After that I was allowed a siesta and was woken up by Kelly who also made me go down on her for a long time. After that Jane demanded and got my tongue and teased me close to orgasm continuously as I desperately licked her. When I begged her to bring me off she told me my fan club wanted me full of energy and that was that. We ate supper and drunk the wine and the girls decided to go for a midnight swim. However I was not invited but they made me get into my trunks and then Kelly told me to follow her. We went though one of the fields and then Kelly opened a flap on a very large tent spoke a few words in French and tugged me in and left.

In the tent were about a dozen girls who giggled at me. The girl who had claimed to be Madonna grabbed me and I was pulled onto the floor between the mass of girls and sleeping bags. The tiny girl who had cut my pubes grabbed my trunks and before I could react had them off me as another souvenir. I lay naked my hands over my groin as the girls giggled at me. Then a tall curvy girl spoke to me in good quality English and told me I was going to serve them but first they wanted to watch me wank. A torch was shone on my groin and with reluctance I started to stroke myself. It took me several minutes even after all the teasing I had suffered to come and my orgasm was drowned out by the sound of giggles. After that humiliation I was handed a very small vibrator and forced to get on my hands and knees and use it on myself with this time my bottom lit up until my dick was solid again. Then many hands turned me over and I was blindfolded with a couple of scarves and my hands and feet were tied together. I thought they were going to gag me but instead a hard hairy pussy was pushed against my lips and her owner rotated hard and gripped my hair as I desperately licked away. The girl groaned with pleasure then moved down and my dick was pushed into her and she rocked away on top as the familiar pussy of the first girl used my tongue. This set the pattern for the evening, as a girl would get pleasure from my tongue and then seconds from my dick. However several of the girls only used my tongue which was busier than my dick but able to give pleasure faster. I came into the fifth girl a very light tight nearly hairless girl but was rapidly stroked back into action in. After that it was quite some time before I lost it again and again I was quickly back in service with the vibrator stopping me from going fully soft. After that it became more a chore than a pleasure and I was pleased when after about another thirty minutes they stopped gangbanging me. Then a pair of dirty knickers was stuffed into my mouth and my dick was taken into a girl's mouth and rapidly licked. However after thirty seconds another girl took over and then I spent a short period of time between one of the girl's breasts before another mouth was too much and I came filling the condom as I was milked moaning into my filthy gag. This was not the end instead the condom was replaced and I was fisted roughly until I was hard and then licked and boobloved by a whole variety of girls. During this love line several of them stuck fingers up my bottom and rubbed themselves against my face. After about ten minutes I came screaming into my gag my tender shaft between a pair of soft full breasts. I woke after several minutes to find they had made me up and dressed me in stockings, suspenders and a bra. They removed my gag and I was forced to kiss most of their feet then as a final humiliation the Madonna girl emptied the condoms I had filled onto a piece of bread and made me eat it. After that all I had to suffer was a mass grope and then a careful walk back to my tent still wearing the girl's clothing. I was alone when I got to the tent and able to strip and wash myself before I fell asleep.

The next day I awoke with Jane who checked me out before Kelly called us to breakfast and we exchanged stories. The three girls had met a couple of Americans and gone swimming naked with them. After sometime Jane had gone off with one of them but not wanting to make me jealous she had petted him and teased him for nearly two hours laughing as the poor bloke begged her to bring him off and she had left him completely frustrated. Mandy and Kelly had gone with the other one and got him naked and made him go down on each off them three times while they had also teased him. Eventually he had agreed to be tied to a tree in return for relief and when he was tied they had given him nearly an hour of hard handjob draining four shots from him and leaving him sobbing for his friend to find. I was worried these two guys would seek revenge but the girls found my gallantry humorous. However Jane wanted me so I was quickly under her lovely bouncing body but she was careful to leave me frustrated. I was left alone in the tent but after about fifteen minutes called out to be told that tonight was the French girls last night and they had agreed that I was yet again to please them in their tent. My girls however in return were to be given one of the girls boyfriends tied up, blindfolded and naked to amuse themselves with until I had finished. This did not appeal but of course my opinion counted for nothing and after a relaxing day by the beach and a pleasant supper I was forced to strip naked. After about ten minutes of waiting my dick kept hard by Jane two of the French girls arrived leading a boy tied hand and foot. With smiles we were exchanged and I was taken away with the slimmer of the French girls holding my dick as we walked and keeping it erect all the time. We got to their tent and went in and again I was groped all over by about a dozen girls before I was quickly tied, blindfolded and a condom rolled over my dick and then two girls got on me. I must have been used for nearly three hours coming five times myself three times I am fairly certain into the same girl until finally all the girls were satisfied. Then I was forced to stroke myself first with my hand and then with a bra and finally a pair of knickers. I did not come so was forced to my knees and my bottom was assaulted by a banana, the top of a wine bottle and a brush handle while a couple of the girls excited me. I had a painful orgasm with my dick being rubbed by a very sexy girl while another used a small torch in my bottom and passed out as they giggled. When I awoke I was covered in paint and make up with another banana stuck firmly up my bottom. This time before going I was made to not only kiss feet but also several bottoms as well before being thrown out. When I got to my tent I found it empty but heard noises from the other tent and had a look. Kelly was sitting on the French boy's face while the other two were working away at his big red soft dick. They saw me and agreed it was time for him to go and after Kelly had come she and Mandy took him off to the French girls tent while Jane helped me get clean during which time I became hard and she got on top. She was working towards her second when the other two returned and both used my tongue as Jane powered away to four orgasms before I painfully came into her and passed out. We slept very late but when we awoke Jane told me they had gangbanged the French boy to exhaustion with Mandy being particularly rough. I felt a little jealous but Jane assured me that compared to me he was no fun at all. Both the other girls seemed to agree over breakfast so my position, as official stud was secure. However having been gangbanged for two nights on the trot I was exhausted. So I was very pleased when latter Kelly came back with another bottle of wine for the girls telling us the French girls had left having apparently managed to get the boy hard and then banged him to exhaustion for most of the night. My gift from the girls was handed over by a giggling Kelly and was the small vibrator. The girls pulled my trunks down and forced me to stuff it in me and then wear it for nearly thirty minutes before they took pity on me and allowed me to take it out as we went to the village.

No comments: