Thursday, October 27, 2005

College days (part 23)

Part twenty-three


I worked up until Christmas and then afterwards went to Spain with Jane, Mandy and Jerry. Jerry was not in his chastity belt but I do not think Mandy gave him much relief. The holiday was actually quite quiet and I slept mainly with Jane only going down on Mandy about half a dozen times in total. We spent the time sightseeing or catching whatever sun was available.

Term two year two started with a four-week block teaching practice. As my school was some distance away I arranged to spend the nights in a room in Catherine's bedsit. I was worried Jane would think this strange but she seemed happy enough and indeed she was also spending the month off campus. The teaching practice was quite hard as the school was in a state of chaos but of course with Catherine grading me I got full marks. Virtually every evening we ate together and then went to her bed. We cuddled for sometime and then I was teased near to coming. She did not yet me come but instead she made me kiss and lick one boob while my fingers were busy on her clitoris and after I had pleasured her on one boob I did the same on the other boob. Then she teased me for sometime holding me near to orgasm before lying back legs apart and I kissed and licked her to anything between two and six orgasms depending on her mood. Then I lay on my back and she carefully worked me to a powerful orgasm using her mouth or boobs. After a short rest I knelt behind her and kissed her tight bottom and rubbed her pussy as she wiggled against my face until she came a couple more times. Then either we finished or she got me to stand as she knelt and pleasured me and swallowed my come. If I had a second orgasm we finished with another session of pussy kissing.

It was an odd time because while I was dating Jane I was spending all my time with Catherine. In fact it was only on the middle weekend I saw Jane. However she got me in bed for a whole twenty-four hours and her sexy glorious body reduced me to a physical wreck in a most delightful manner. I was pleased to be off campus as I found the demands on me exhausting both physically and mentally. I heard that the hockey club and abused a couple of boys in their usual violent manner and as well both Jerry and Simon had been given away as mascots to other teams. However according to Kelly things were quieter this term than last term. Tim had tried to resist the girls blackmail attempts but had agreed to please them all individually and for the whole four weeks every night he had gone to bed with one of them. Some of the girls had been quite nice to him but mainly they had competed to be rougher and more demanding than the last girl was until finally he cracked and begged Denise for mercy in front of the whole team. After laughing at him they had told him he had to perform one final time for them and he had spent the last weekend in Denise's bed serving her and the whole team on demand and performing several sex shows for them as well. They had left him broken and crying and Sunday afternoon he had spent three hours being raped by them tied exhausted to a chair before he was told his debt was paid and he could go. I was not pleased to find he had spent an evening with Jane. When I asked her she smiled and told me she had kept her pussy for me but had enjoyed his tongue and his bottom. She also told me she had helped the gangbanging of both Simon and one of the other victims.

It was Tuesday night before I returned to my room in college and Catherine had already enjoyed me in bed. However Jane and Kelly took me for a drink in the college bar and I ended up in bed with both of them. This was fun but exhausting and I was pleased when Kelly told me not to worry about being a mascot as Nicole had forced Simon to serve. I was pleased he did as the girls lost heavily and he was handed over not just for Wednesday but also Thursday and Friday as well. I spent Wednesday afternoon in bed with Jane and finished the evening on my front as she pleasured herself with her strap-on in my bottom. Simon eventually turned up in Nicole's room late on Friday covered in love bites and with his body fully shaved and with his balls painted and swollen leaving him hardly able to walk. The girls from the other college had subjected him to sex from early in the morning to well past midnight stopping only at lunchtime and when the bar closed to drag him up and make him dance and perform for them. Not only had the hockey team ravished him but numerous other girls as well and Simon reckoned he must have served over forty different girls all ages, shapes and sizes. Nicole had taken him to bed but had been unable to get him excited even with her boobs something that normally drove him wild.

All this I heard from Nicole in the college bar that lunchtime as I had a drink with Kelly and Jane. Nicole said he was still asleep in her bed and was out for the count. Denise came along and heard this and seemed annoyed saying she thought he was going to be mascot for this afternoon's game. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as Nicole said he was useless at present. Denise turned to Jane and asked to borrow me. Jane replied she wanted to have me this afternoon as she wanted my bottom. The girls laughed and Nicole told her not to worry Simon was still okay for that and reminded her to general laughter how tight he was and how he hated being penetrated. Therefore it was agreed I was stand in for him and Nicole would tie Simon naked and face down ready for Jane. My feelings were not considered at all and when I protested Kelly silenced me with her lips then unzipped me and gripped my dick telling me to behave. I was pulled out and was soon standing unhappily on the touchline watching the game. However the girls were much better and easily won five goals to nil. Therefore I did not have to serve the other team but instead they got a skinny nerdish looking lad to enjoy. However Denise did push me into the other teams changing room and I was forced to dance and perform a striptease for them. When I was naked I was subjected to some very rude remarks and some very brutal gropes before being made to knell and provide oral pleasure to the girl voted their best player a skinny but very fast player. Her pussy was shaved and tasted pleasant as I kissed her and she came within three minutes. After that I was forcibly kissed and groped before being allowed to leave and return to my room. They all left apart from their mascot. He was taken to Denise's room and after performing a striptease his tongue became friendly with the girls pussies. Then they used his tongue and then his dick in turn until well after midnight leaving him shattered but apparently still working. He slept with Denise but the next morning his gangbang resumed and it was late in the afternoon before he was put on a train for the long ride back to his college. I had a very quiet evening and saw Jane the next day and after we had made love she told me what she had been up to. She had enjoyed Simons's bottom and tongue for a long time until Nicole had come and rescued him for herself. Then she had enjoyed the other mascot orally but again she claimed not his dick.

Monday and Tuesday nights I renewed my acquaintance with Catherine's sexy naked body but as well each night I slept with Jane. On Wednesday the girls' game was cancelled due to the snow and after a keep fit session they went drinking in the town. In one bar they picked up two young boy's sixteen-year-olds probably and brought them back for a sex education lesson. They stripped them and subjected them to a massive grope before making one lick their boobs and the other their pussies. Then they swapped the boys over until all twelve girls had all been satisfied twice. Finally Karen and Lian took one of the boys off and Denise and Leah the other and removed completely and fully all their virginity's oral and anal. The next day they kept them naked in their rooms and several more of the girls visited and enjoyed and educated them into femdom sex. It was evening before they were finished with and that was only after another striptease by the now exhausted boys. As for myself Jerry and I entertained Jane, Mandy, Liz and Charlotte to a meal and then we were made to eat them. Jerry was in his chastity belt and was subjected to prolonged teasing by the girls while I was in Kelly's bed pleasing them one after another with my hands, mouth and dick. Latter Kelly and Angela joined us and I pleased all six girls until I was exhausted having come with Jane, Liz and Kelly twice during the long evening and late night.

On Friday morning I had a late start and was still in bed when the door opened. To my surprise it was the massive cleaner who called herself honey. She saw me and smiled and told me I had been a lovely Christmas present and they had wondered where I had been. I just smiled not at all keen to serve them again as being abused by a gang of randy ugly middle aged women was a little much even for me. Honey smiled and then left but before I could get up she returned with Flora and Sandra both smiling when they saw I was still in bed. They quickly locked the door and piled in as I pulled my duvet up to protect myself. All three sat on my bed laughing at my worried face and reminding me how I had claimed to like mature women. While they laughed they got the duvet off me and left me naked. Then all three started to grope me and soon I was being forcibly snogged while my dick was fisted hard. Then they stopped and all stood up and laughing at each other they all removed their knickers. Flora rubbed her smelly knickers all over my face asking me if I found that a turn on and then they jumped me. Flora got on me and pulled my head under her skirt and onto her unclean pussy while the other two groped my dick. I desperately licked Flora as one of them ravished me and then after her orgasm the other one took over. Flora came and was replaced on my tongue by a leering Sandra. For over thirty minutes they doubly abused me until all had come twice on both my dick and tongue. I came into Honey but was rapidly fisted hard and given no rest. Then they made me lie and masturbate for them as they took turns to pull out their fat boobs and rub my face with them. After my humiliating orgasm they gave me a brutal groping session before telling me I could get up now. I was told that now they had found where I lived to expect further visits, as all three needed a young stud to play with. I put on my dressing gown as they cleaned my room for me. The only advantage of being your cleaners love slave was that my room was always specially cleaned and my bedding was changed regularly. In fact sometimes my clothing was washed for me as well however I do not think this fully made up for the ravishment I suffered at their hands. I went to the bathroom and was in the shower when Sandra came in. She leered at me washing then got me to come out of the shower and petted me hard. Then she stripped naked and joined me and I was forced to knell and please her three times in the warm water with my tongue as she moaned above me. After that I went late to my lecture. Jane and Kelly found this story hysterical that evening and when they told Mandy she wanted to set Jerry up much to his horror. Kelly promised to see to it. Jerry tried to protest but a quick grope from Mandy and a reminder about the fact that tomorrow was his orgasm day made him agree.

That weekend the hockey girls were going to see an international game being played and invited us four along. They had hired a large coach and several others were coming along as well. As we had nothing else to do we went along. On the coach were about twenty-five girls, Gwen and Gillian and four boys Jerry, Simon, Tim and myself and numerous crates of beer. Denise ordered me to the back seat and then tugged me on her lap and fixed her fat lips to mine and snogged me as her hands unzipped me and tugged my dick out. This set the pattern for the journey and I was forced to snog about a dozen of the girls. By the time we arrived my dick was quite sore and my lips felt bruised. The other three boys had been busy as well. We eventually found our seats and sat back to watch the game. The crowd was virtually all-female and contained a large number of screaming school girls. The first match was an under twenty ones game and was fairly dull. I was sitting between Jane and Leah and they unzipped me and had my dick out and were teasing me during the game. Behind us were a group of young girls sixth formers I think who had obviously been brought to the game from some sort of posh boarding school. I was leaning back a bit in my seat and moaning as Jane was using her expert knowledge of my dick to hold me painfully on the edge of release when I suddenly realised that about six or more of these girls were staring fascinated at my erect dick and enjoying my suffering. I tried to tell Jane but this of course made her even more blatant in her actions.

Then a couple of the girls started to make quiet comments to Leah and Jane about me and soon Jane was chatting to them innocently holding me in her fist and gently exciting me. Eventually I managed to get my dick away from her firm fingers and zip myself back up. As I calmed I realised I needed the loo so I got up and quite stiffly left my bottom getting a couple of pinches from the hockey girls on the way. Under the stands were the toilets and as I came out it was very quiet. Then I saw a group of four the girls and realised they were the group who had been sitting directly behind me as Jane teased me. They were wearing coats with underneath a red jumper and knee length grey skirts. Seeing me they approached me and smiled. Then one of then a slim attractive blonde with full boobs told me they had been talking to Jane and she had told them they could all have a look at my dick and enjoy me if they wanted. I looked around and realised at the same time they did we were alone. Seeing we were alone they grabbed me and I was hustled into the women's bathroom before I could think how to protest. The bathroom was empty and the blonde who had spoken to me told the others to get me in the end cubicle and then told one of them to stand guard in case other people came in. I was pushed into a cold and quite smelly toilet by three of the girls and pushed back onto the seat of the loo.

The first girl giggled and told me her name was Zara and all were boarding pupils in an all girls' school. She said they did not get dicks to look at regularly nor did they get a boy to play with as regularly as they needed and as my girlfriend seemed to want them to use me they were going to give it to me nice and hard. Then a second girl again slim and attractive with nice boobs sticking out of her jumper told me her name was Kitty and did I want it the easy way or did I want big trouble. I asked what she meant and smiling she said I could either spend the afternoon here and let them enjoy me or she was going to rip her top off and scream and claim I attacked her. This was a serious threat so I told them I would not cause trouble. All four girls laughed and Zara told me to stand and strip and show them what I had. It was very embarrassing to strip for four eager girls in a cold smelly woman's toilet block but blushing I did as they ordered their giggles making it even more humiliating. Then when I was naked Zara made it worse by making me play with my dick until even though it was cold it became hard in my hand.

For about a minute they seemed uncertain what to do next and I hoped they were going to let me go however Kitty opened her coat and asked me did I like her boobs and I nodded in reply. She smiled and got close and grabbed my dick and gently rubbed it as the other two girls giggled and watched. She kissed me and told me I tasted nice then smiling she let me go and Zara took over. Zara agreed I tasted nice and then she dropped to her knees and licked my dick from bottom to top smiling as I moaned with excitement and told me that also had a cute flavour. Then Kitty suggested that they should all have a private session with me while another kept watch and that some of the others would want a pet and a snog as well. Zara agreed but said that after six weeks without a man and she wanted more than a snog. Zara told the others she was going first and pushed me deep into the cubicle and slammed the door. Then she fixed her lips to mine and pushed my hands under her coat and up her jumper telling me to stroke her tits softly. For a couple of minutes we snogged and I massaged her firm boobs as she rubbed me. Then she broke off and asked me did I know how to kiss a girl down under and I smiled and nodded. She grinned and sat on the toilet and reached up and pulled down a large pair of thick plain white knickers. She saw me looking at them and told me they were school uniform as well. Then she lifted her skirt and I could see she was a natural blonde and was already excited. She told me that the school tried to control everything they did even filling their weekends with rubbish trips like this but they could never break them. Then she stroked her pussy and asked me did I think it was pretty. I sad yes and she smiled and told me not to stand still but go down on her and if I was as good as I said I was she would be nice to me in return. I knelt and lent forward the smell of her young tight clean pussy filling my nose and my tongue moved among her light pubic hair and found her hard clitoris. As I kissed her clitoris she moaned with passion telling me not to stop. I licked and kissed and in under a minute she was bucking and moaning as she powerfully orgasmed on my tongue.

I hoped she would let me come now as kissing her off and the teasing I had suffered had made me feel very excited. I think she was about too when Kitty called in and asked did I give good head and demanded her go. Zara scowled but replied yes I did then she kissed me and told me she would be back soon for seconds and picking up her knickers she left. As she opened the door I saw to my horror about six of the schoolgirls standing and waiting and Kitty told me to do a twirl and a rub for them and blushing I performed. Then Kitty produced a condom in a packet and told me it was a good thing the toilets had these on demand. Then she pushed me in and told the others to stand guard. She groped and kissed me and pushed my hands up her jumper and onto her firm boobs. Then smiling she pushed me on the toilet and told me to keep still. With surprising expertise she condomed my dick and then got on my lap and pushed my dick into her pussy pushing her knickers to one side. She rocked away on me smiling and quickly orgasmed however she only moaned softly so the others would not hear and carried on. After another five minutes I was fighting hard against orgasm and panting and squirming, as she loved me. Then she told me she was coming and ordered me to join her and with great relief I joined her in a noisy orgasm. When we had both finished she got off me and pulled the condom roughly off my dick and flushed it down the loo telling me to get hard again for the next girl.

The next girl was another slim blonde with an attractive face but bad acne. She told me her name was Flo and she sat on my lap and kissed and groped me. Then she got me to put my hand up her skirt and stroke her knickers. After a couple of minutes they were sodden and she stood removed them and handed me a condom. Soon she was sitting on my dick and made me hold and rock her back and forth as she climaxed rapidly on me. After her orgasm she got off gave me a quick kiss and left me hard and covered. The fourth girl was a dark haired plump girl who smiled and pulled her knickers off and got on me. She pounded away roughly groaning as she did so and quickly came. I was near to orgasm but able to hold back as she left not having exchanged a word with me. I heard the girls outside laughing and talking about me and groaned as I heard Kitty claim seconds. However the next girl was a very cute short blonde. She sat on my lap and gently stroked me and then pulled her jumper up and opened her shirt so I could stroke her small soft boobs. I was getting excited and surprisingly came as she gently rubbed the head of my dick. I was worried she would be annoyed but she just smiled and told me to kneel and show me how good my tongue was. I did as she ordered as she opened her legs. I removed her thick knickers with my teeth and then got busy bringing her to two powerful orgasms in a very short space of time.

The sixth girl was blonde and plump with poor skin and a big nose. She told me her name was Angel as she tugged off her knickers. Then she kissed me hard as I stroked her hairy and wet pussy. Amazingly she came within a minute on my hand but before the others could say anything she had me inside her and was pounding away to a second fast and powerful orgasm. The first game had finished and the bathroom was getting busy with women waiting for a stall. Angel smiled and told me we were stuck together for ten minutes but told me not to waste time but get busy with my tongue. Therefore for ten minutes I knelt and licked her hairy pussy as she moaned to orgasm three more times. I was cold and humiliated as I kissed her and the sounds of dozens of women going to the bathroom and talking was disgusting and scary. Finally the bathroom emptied and we heard Zara knocking on the door. Zara replaced her and told me that while I had not finished pleasing all the girls who wanted me she was claiming seconds first and wanted my dick. I was pushed onto the toilet and she got on top and pounded away groaning in pleasure as her tight pussy gripped me hard. I survived her first orgasm but on her second I was so close her orgasmic tremors brought me off as well. Zara got off me smiled and petted me telling me I still had a lot of time to go and was I going to be alright. I felt satisfied and tired but nodded and was rewarded by a grope and a kiss as she left.

I was felling cold and tired and did not want any more sex and even the next girl a very slim tall blonde with nice boobs called Dom did not really excite me. She grabbed my now soft dick and kissed me getting me to massage her pussy thorough her knickers as she did so. I became hard quite quickly and soon she was on top bouncing away and smiling at me as she pleasured herself. She took quite a long time to come and then demanded me on my knees and my tongue on her small nearly hairless pussy to bring her to a second fast orgasm. The next girl was a blonde plump girl also with bad acne who told me her name was Blanca. She snogged me and then asked me to kiss her off. I did as she ordered and found her pussy was covered by very thick prickly hair and had some difficulty in getting to her clitoris. However she found my fumbling exciting and within five minutes she had moaned in orgasm twice. After another long pet and kiss she left me.

Then the door was pulled open and I found about five of the girls smiling in at me. Kitty told me I had done well and it was time for seconds but added they wanted a trophy from me apart from my boxers. She had in her hand a pair of nail scissors and I stood very still as giggling she cut two lumps off my pubes. Then she told me to knell, as she wanted my tongue but to rub myself as I licked her as my dick was going to get some serious action soon. She sat on the loo as I licked and kissed her and quickly orgasmed fast on my tongue. Then I was made to stand and lean into her and with some difficulty we made love with her sitting and me crouching. This was not very comfortable for me and my angle of entry to her pussy grated so I was pleased when within a couple of minutes she came and then tugged me out fisted me for a bit and told me to enjoy myself as my ordeal would soon be over. Flo was next and she used my tongue and then my dick to satisfy herself twice more with me. Then Angel entered and sat on my lap and pounded away until she had also orgasmed twice. She left just as the bathroom filled up for halftime and I was alone with Zara who sat on the loo and forced me to spend ten minutes kissing her tight pussy. Then surrounded by the noise of many women using the facilities she got me to stand and massage her boobs as she fisted me to orgasm. I tried not to groan as she milked me but she giggled as I came. We finished with me back on my knees kissing her pussy and she had come twice more before the bathroom was empty again.

After Zara Kitty re-entered and forced me to rub myself hard as she watched and then she got on my lap and made me massage her boobs under her jumper as she bounced around on me. She came loudly and then got off and gave my balls a pinch and told me I had been fun and I could dress and go. She left before I was dressed and I limped out. The bathroom seemed empty but before I got to the door a woman moved out of a cubicle and grabbed my arm. She was massive and middle aged and obviously drunk. She told me she had heard me screwing my girlfriend and told me she was going to report me unless I did her as well. Before I could reply she had me in the cubicle and had my trousers around my ankles and my dick in her fat hand. When I was hard she turned and grabbed my dick and stuffed it up her skirt and after a bit of wiggling into her pussy. Then she ordered me to massage her boobs and screw her. Reluctantly I moved in and out of her as my hands went around her front. She unbuttoned her top and bra and soon I was massaging two fat boobs as she moaned in delight. For fifteen minutes she made me love her until she had a second groaning orgasm and then she ordered me to go. I pulled my trousers up and rapidly left.

I got back and was able to see the last ten minutes of the full international but the giggling schoolgirls behind me made me blush. Finally the game was over and a sour faced teacher ordered the schoolgirls to leave. However as they went Zara lent over and squeezed me in the groin and giggled at me. Finally we got on our coach and I discovered that Tim had also suffered sexual assault at the hands of a gang of schoolgirls. These girls had been much rougher and had ripped his trousers and boxers off. Then several had pinned him down while one of them rubbed him roughly to orgasm while several more kissed him and rubbed their boobs in his shocked face before letting him go in just his shirt and coat. He was on the coach with just his long coat protecting him. Apparently these girls had after Tim got hold off another young boy and repeated the assault on him as well. It was a long journey back and I was moved by the girls from seat to seat and subjected to brutal snogging and petting by them. They got drunker and drunker and more blatant in their assaults and soon I was being made to knell and go down on them as well. I served about six of them before finally Jane reclaimed me. She got me to lean back and sat on my lap and loved me. As she loved me I looked across and saw Simon. He was naked below the waist and his head was sucking one of Angela's boobs as Nicole fisted him. After a minute he came all over her arm but she did not slacken her rubbing and Angela pinned him hard to her chest as Nicole milked him. I looked away as Jane forced me to snog her and got highly excited by her tongue and pussy and after a few more minutes I came powerfully with her. We were both satisfied after that a we sat together quietly cuddling listening to Simon being milked again and then hearing him promising a whole weekend of oral slavery in return for a minutes rest. It was quite late when we arrived back but the girls wanted to go to the bar. I hoped to sneak off with Jane but she wanted a drink. Then Gwen asked for help to clean the coach and I was nominated. Jane kissed me hard and told me she would see me latter and I was left with Gwen and Gillian who smiled at my helplessness.

After cleaning the coach of litter Gwen told me to follow her and put it in a rubbish bin. We all entered her office and when I had disposed of it the two women grabbed me and asked me if I fancied a massage. I was to tired to resist as they got me naked and then they made me shower as they watched before I was draped over the massage table on my front and covered in oil. Both women removed their tops and massaged oil onto their boobs and then they massaged me both with their hands and with their boobs giving my bottom most of the attention. My dick became rock hard and they turned me over and massaged my front having soaked me in oil first. I came groaning with my face full of Gwen's boobs as Gillian rubbed my dick into her left boob. They massaged me hard again and then Gwen gave me a boob job until I came yet again and passed out. I awoke to find both women naked and Gwen wearing her strap-on. They dragged me up and then Gwen raped me as Gillian arranged herself legs open on the table. Then my sore erect dick was forced into her pussy and Gwen used me as a living extension to her strap-on. Gillian wrapped her legs around and pinned us all together and then her hands massaged Gwen's boobs and I was forced to massage hers.
I had been used in this way before but these two were experts and soon both were coming as they raped and ravished me. For nearly and hour I was abused and came three times emptily but the pain in my bottom kept me awake. Finally both were satisfied and they allowed me to collapse. However after a few minutes they got me back on the table and I was fisted hard by Gillian. Then Gwen used my tongue while Gillian ravished me. To my amazement I came emptily again and passed out underneath them.

When I awoke it was morning and I found myself in bed with Gillian wearing stockings, suspenders and nightie and chained to the bed. Gillian awoke with me and when I begged to be allowed to use the bathroom she told me I had to lick her off first. I sucked her stale pussy to orgasm and then was taken still chained to the bathroom and allowed to go and then to remove the female clothing and shower. My dick and bottom ached and I gathered that after I had passed out they had brought me to Gillian's house dressed me and then somehow got me hard and then used me as a living dildo yet again. I wanted to go but Gillian laughed and told me, as she was a housemother I could not be seen leaving her flat so would have to spend the whole day in her bed. We returned to bed and had breakfast together and read the paper. Then she told me her pussy was sore and needed a nice gentle kissing and pushed me under the blankets. It was hot and stuffy as I licked away at her. For well over an hour I was under the blankets kissing, sucking and stroking as she sat reading occasionally ordering me about and coming about six more times. Then she pulled me up and got me to lie on my back as she rubbed and fisted my very sore dick until I came over her boobs. After that I passed out but she rubbed me hard and awake and after making me clean her boobs she got on top and ravished me. Again I lay for about an hour moaning as my sore dick was used until finally I went from pain to orgasm and passed out again. By the time I came around again it was lunchtime and Gillian was dressed she told me to get up and I was handed my clothes but before she let me dress she made me knell. She opened her legs and I was made to pull her tiny red knickers down with my teeth and then please her. After that she forced me to stand and fondle myself in front of her for nearly ten minutes. I could not come and she found this funny and teased and laughed at me making me blush.

Finally she took pity on me and after a final session between her thighs I was allowed to dress and go. I returned to my room and fell back asleep awaking latter to find a naked sexy Jane sucking my sore dick. Of course she got me hard and then she ravished me as I explained what had happened. Jane had got drunk with the hockey girls and had received head from both Jerry and Simon whom the girls had tied naked in one of the bathrooms. She had finished the evening drunk in bed with Charlotte, Liz and a boy these two had picked up. They had drained him and when Jane joined them only his mouth was useable. Jane had now got over her hang over and wanted me and we made love for ages until finally I had enough and passed out yet again.

I spent Monday and Tuesday in the school and both evenings I went to bed with Catherine even though on the Monday I was so sore and tired it took her nearly thirty minutes of kissing and boob work to bring me exhaustingly off. Then on Wednesday morning I went to my room to find the two cleaners honey and Sandra waiting for me. And I was forced to pleasure them both with my tongue several times and then get on top of Sandra and satisfy her with my dick until I lost control in her massive pussy. The next morning again Sandra was waiting for me and again she demanded and received pleasure from my mouth and dick. She asked me about Jane and I was surprised to find all the cleaners knew about the hockey girls and their boy games. Our session finished with me standing and both of us rubbing my dick until I came. The best thing about this session was that she had washed all my clothes even though I noticed she had kept three pairs of my boxers for her own usage.

No comments: