Friday, October 07, 2005

College days (part three)

Part three
Christmas was dull and apart from one phone call I was ignored by Jane I wondered then if it was because she still had a local boyfriend but now know it was because of her parents old fashioned beliefs. On our return to college she was a little cool towards me but within a week we were properly back together. This was great as I was still completely in love with her. She was pretty, sexy, intelligent and popular. Of course her sexual behaviour was much more extreme than mine was. Of course getting back with Jane meant serving her friends as well. Therefore I spent an evening with Kelly and another evening at least with Lucy. In addition Lucy took to coming into Jane's room and taking me off to strip and go down on her for twenty minutes or so. This was frustrating humiliating and cold. However any complaints to Jane were just laughed at. I was pleased however that gang sex activity did not occur even through I had a lucky escape. The hockey girls had a fixture cancelled and a whole group of them went on a Wednesday afternoon to find me but luckily I had gone out shopping. I was told by Kelly how annoyed they were at missing me. However a boy one of them had slept with before turned up to see one of them for a drink. Instead he was taken to the girls changing rooms stripped and gang banged by them until he cried for mercy. After that he was shaved, painted and then forced to run around the playing fields naked as they chased him armed with their hockey sticks. I think that after a few blows he managed to escape and hide having run through a big patch of stinging nettles to do so. The girls threw his clothes out on the pitch and left him to sort himself out while they went for supper. He had not satisfied Kelly so I was called into service and spent an exhausting time underneath her until she was suitably pleased.

After a couple of weeks it was period and tease time again. This time I had no relief even though I served not only Kelly and Lucy with my tongue but Angela as well. When Jane was back in action she spent a very happy evening reducing me to an exhausted blob under her lovely body. A couple of days after that I was returning to my room after lunch when suddenly I was grabbed from behind. I went to struggle but felt a hand grab me between the legs and heard Denise laugh. I protested but she told me she had nothing to do that afternoon and felt randy. I wanted to get away but she gripped me hard and was far too strong for me. Therefore I had no choice but to go to her room with her. When the door was closed I was snogged groped and stripped by her in a very rough manner but of course I became hard. She pulled me in the bed and down on to her very smelly pussy telling me she had not had a man for a week. As she was such a violent girl with dubious personal hygiene I was not surprised. I licked her off twice and was then pulled up and positioned on my back as her massive body got on top and used me. After sometime I came but was not allowed to rest but instead she moved up my body and presented her sticky wet pussy to my lips for pleasing. Again she came twice in my mouth before she felt my dick was ready to be used again. She moved down roughly rubbed me hard and slammed me inside her. This time I lasted a lot longer as she smashed away on top. After that we did rest and she talked away in a very interrogatory manner at me. She was highly interested in my relationship with Jane and told me that Jane gave a woman better head than me. This comment amazed me, as I did not know Jane swung both ways. Latter when I plucked up enough courage to ask her she told me she did not but had done it when drunk as an experiment. However she had done it more than once and now I know that when she gets interested in lesbian action she is going to be spending several hours with her head down the toilet throwing up and full sympathy will be required.

Denise left me and returned with coffee and donuts. She made me eat one from her pussy and then bring her off then she pushed my dick into a ring donut and ate the donut. Then she got on top and banged me hard again for a long session. Her lovemaking was rough and aggressive and bruised and flattened you if you were under her. Not that she worried about you at all being only concerned with her own pleasure. After a long time I finally came again and dozed with Denise. However she wanted more and I awoke to find her giving me a painful handjob and when I was hard enough she flung herself on top of me for another ride. After about five minutes someone knocked on her door. To my horror Denise got off me and let the person in then jumped back on top and pushed my sore dick back inside her pussy. The girl entered and laughed at me as she was introduced by the pounding Denise. She was another black games student called Leah. However while Denise was a massive and ugly girl Leah was slim sexy looking with a big out of proportion bosom with a round face a small nose and a full mouth. She laughed as Denise told her about me telling Denise it was usually her that got the toys for the parties. Denise came on me and pulled off and asked Leah if she fancied a ride on me. Leah nodded and stripped rubbing her magnificent black boobs over my face and making me lick them. Then I was presented with her small pussy with again thick hard pubic hair. I licked her off while both girls played with me. Then she moved down and made love to me. She looked magnificent riding me and if I had not already been drained I know I would have come. However as I have said before three is my easy limit so I was able to please her then Denise and then please her again before I came for a fourth time into Denise. I was disappointed not to come into Leah particularly as I knew that Denise would demand I finish her off with my tongue. Indeed she did but after I had licked her wet pussy off I had to do the same with Leah and then Denise again as my dick was given a rest before the girls rubbed it back into action. I spent about an hour pleasing one then the other until finally I came painfully into Leah and passed out. I was woken up and made to get up and knell in front of them. Then they made me clean their feet with my tongue and give them oral sex. As a finale I was forced to lick each of their bottoms before being given my clothes and thrown out.

It was late in the evening and I could hardly walk but I had agreed to see Jane that evening. Therefore I staggered to her room and found her gossiping with Lucy they laughed when they discovered what had happened to me. Then they got me naked and made me go down on both of them. I could hardy stand after that but my exhaustion did not matter to them. They lay me on the bed and got busy on my very sore dick with their hands and mouths. I became hard quite fast but they told me they wanted to play with me knowing I would not come and ruin it for them. Therefore for over thirty minutes my sore dick was pumped, licked and tit fucked by them. I could not come again and found the intensity painful rather than pleasurable. Finally to my relief they were finished playing with me but of course it was because they were so turned on. Therefore I pleased one with my sore wooden dick while the other coaxed pleasure out of my equally tired tongue. They came many times and swapped over positions as I groaned and hoped they would let me sleep soon. However it was at least an hour and nearer two hours before they had finished with me. They told me it was not good for me to have loved for so long without coming so again they got busy trying to bring me off. They tried for over twenty minutes but while I was hard no way could my tender dick fire again. However Jane slipped a finger into my bottom as Lucy tit fucked me and suddenly and extremely painfully I came. Apparently I screamed and cried real tears as I came even though my come was not enough to even wet Lucy's boobs. However I was unaware of this because the feeling was so painfully intense I passed out and only awoke in the morning.

It was a couple of days before I fully recovered from the four of them however that Friday night we were invited to a tarts party held by the PE girls. After my last encounter with them I was not keen to go but my reluctance only encouraged Jane. All the people at the party men and women had to dress as tarts. Jane dressed me for the party. She was already dressed in a very sexy low cut top showing half her boobs and a short miniskirt. She looked sexy but cheap. Lucy was not going to the party but her and Kelly helped Jane get me ready. I was stripped and dressed in a pair of Kelly's red knickers and a matching bra with water filled balloons to make up my boobs. They placed flower transfers on my bottom and fixed stockings to my legs. Then a semi see-through dress was placed on top before I had my nails painted bright red and my face made up. While this was going on Kelly got a shaver and shaved my armpits and then my eyebrows were plucked thin and made up as well. A load of cheap jewellery and a pair of high-heeled shoes completed my ensemble. I did not look much like a proper woman but certainly I did not look like a man. Then I left with Kelly and Jane for the party. Kelly was also half-naked as we walked to the party. However I had to be supported by the girls as no way could I walk in the small high- heeled shoes and tight dress.

About forty people were at the party with boys outnumbered by girls. However everyone was dressed as a tart. Most of the girls had a lot of flesh on show but I quickly realised as I stood in the corner (No way could I sit) that their were two sorts of male costume. Most of the boys were dressed stupidly as women totally over the top however the girls had obviously dressed a few. They like me had proper make up and an attempt had been made to give them a bosom. I think however if you had not suffered as I had you could not have noticed the difference. The obvious way was that they like me could hardly move and felt extremely uncomfortable. I ended up standing next to another boy who was wearing a long blonde wig but the give away was that like me his armpits and eyebrows had been shaved however he had also had his legs shaved. The music started and I was forced to wobble around with the girls suffering their wandering hands under my skirt. My knickers were very tight and they painfully constricted my erection. After an hour or so of this my feet were killing me and I needed to loo. It took all of Jane's skill to get me to the bathroom and able to go. After I had been and been redressed she redid my make up and while this was going on a whole gang of girls entered the bathroom. To my horror I recognised Leah, Hanna and Angela. They crowded around me jeering and soon had my skirt up and my knickers around my knees. Jane stopped me from falling as my dick, balls and bottom were groped. It may seem pleasant to be groped by a group of girls but let me assure you half a dozen drunk cows can really hurt if they get you trapped and can get busy between your legs. Of course my dick like most young men's is to stupid to know when to hide and even though I was begging and groaning in pain got itself up. After about five minutes of this torment Hanna asked Jane if they could borrow me and she laughing agreed telling them she was going to have a proper dance but she wanted me back when they had finished with me. A girl each grabbed my arms and legs and I was carried out with Leah holding my balls in her hand. We went down the corridor past several other people and into someone's room. On the bed I went and my dick started to suffer again. As they played I was snogged and had boobs rubbed in my face. Again it may seem nice to have a topless girl rub her boobs in your face and normally it is wonderful however girls can also do it in a manner that is deeply humiliating. Apart from Hanna, Leah and Angela the other three girls were Nicole a large ugly big bosomed blonde with a massive hooked nose, Louise also big and ugly but with very short dark hair and a square flat face and Ella a nice looking half-caste girl with a trim body and nice round boobs whom I had chatted to on my first day in the college. Then Leah stuffed a fifty pence coin up my bottom and told me that as a whore that was all I was worth for a full service. They all laughed as Leah got on me and pulled her own skirt up. She either was not wearing knickers or more likely had taken them off as I was presented with a perfect view of her firm thighs and sexy black pussy. I was quickly given a full close up as she sunk down onto my mouth. As I licked away I felt another girl on me and was soon my dick was buried in a pussy. As Leah rocked back and forth on my tongue I saw it was Hanna on me. I remember Leah's pussy tasted of apples so I assumed she had perfumed herself in readiness for a man's tongue. Certainly after I had pleased her she tasted a lot nicer than the stale taste of Angela's pussy. After Angela I licked off Nicole and Louise and they like many of the girls seemed to find washing themselves too much of a bother. They were also quite hairy and both got very wet, as they became excited on me. My dick came as my tongue finished Louise but I was able to concentrate on getting her off. My dick had pleased Hanna, Louise and Angela but Leah brought me off in her tight pussy. Of course after I had come she got me to lick her to a climax before I got my first taste of Ella. After the last three cows she also tasted nice but she had short tough pubic hair that scratched your face as you licked her. She was still on me when they got me up again and I felt a pussy on my dick. It was Leah demanding I pleased her with my dick so I served the two coloured girls. Surprisingly both of them came at the same time on me. After them Hanna had my tongue while Nicole had her first ride on my dick. During this time one of them left and returned with several bottles of wine. I was given a glass after Hanna had come before Ella had seconds from my tongue. After about twenty more minutes of licking and fucking I was ready to come again. My tongue was inside Nicole's wet pussy as Hanna came on my dick. She must have realised how close I was because after I had pleased Nicole they put a glass at the end of my dick and Hanna gave me a brisk handjob until I shot off. Then they forced me to drink a full glass of wine mixed with my own spunk before Angela popped my dick in her mouth got me up and used me as another of them demanded my tongue. It was some time before I was on the edge again but again I was not allowed to come into a girl but instead again I was given a rough handjob into a glass this time by Nicole and forced to drink my own come mixed with wine as they got me hard again. All the time I was being used both on my face and dick to give them pleasure and as soon as one had finished coming another replaced her and demanded pleasure. In addition my hands were placed on boobs and in pussies and my balls and bottom were given some rough treatment as well. I suppose I pleased each girl eight or nine times apart from Ella who only used my tongue. Eventually they decided to let me go and to see if they could find another boy to gang bang. My dick was very sore but hard and they all took turns giving me a handjob. I am sure they knew how to rub a dick but instead they rubbed me extremely hard and really hurt my dick however after many painful minutes I finally came with the last girl Ella. After I licked her hand clean I was stood up and my crumpled stained clothing was rearranged and two of them made me up again before I was pulled out and back to the dance floor and Jane.

I had been gone over two hours and found her drunk. The gang thanked her and they left me. Jane made me dance with her them took me off to one side to hear what had happened when I explained about the rough handjobs she laughed and groped my dick to check it still worked getting me of course erect. She wanted me and took me off her hand under my skirt. As we walked down the corridor to my surprise I saw the girl gang with Kelly and Eve dragging another boy down the corridor. He was laughing and drunk but they had him naked from the waist down and Hanna and Angela were holding him between the legs as he was taken into the room I had suffered in. Jane spoke to another drunk girl a tall blonde haired girl with small but full boobs and a beautiful slim face called Alma. Alma smiled and started to kiss and grope me as Jane held my skirt up to allow her access and after a couple of minutes I was taken into Alma's room which was next to the one I had been gang banged in. Both girls stripped naked and then encouraged me to strip as well. It was a great relief to get the female clothing of me and to lie naked on the bed however all I wanted to do was sleep. Of course the two girls had other ideas and I was soon hard then one got on my face while the other got on my dick. They loved me facing each other and soon I was aware that they were kissing and playing with each other as they used me. This went on for a long time with several changes of position. It was quite pleasant to be loved by them as they were not rough indeed I am sure under normal circumstances I would have shot loads off however all that happened was I stayed sore and hard. Then we formed a triangle and I licked one girl's pussy while she licked the other and that girl licked and teased me to keep me hard. Again we did this for a long time with several changes of position. I am sure I would have come as both girls were good but was put off by the noise from next door. The gangs were giving their latest victim a real tough time and the sound of them jeering, laughing and screaming was mixed with the sound of him begging and moaning as he was put through the mincer by them. To my horror Jane said she was finished and as I was still hard they should send me next door to replace the poor boy. By this time it was obvious the gang were doing desperate things to him to try and force him hard again. I knew they would destroy me if they got me and begged Jane not to send me out. The girls agreed so long as I promised to do a forfeit for each of them. For Alma I had to agree to spend an evening dressed as a woman as her slave and for Jane to go to a sex shop with her a buy her three sex toys of her choice and let her use them when she wanted. I agreed and after a little more oral sex we settled for sleep.

It was late morning when we all awoke. Jane was a little hungover and obviously embarrassed about licking a girl out in front of me. The problem was I had no male clothing so the girls dressed me back in the skirt and I had to walk back to Jane's room dressed as a woman a very humiliating experience. Jane made me shower with her and go down on her in the shower before we returned to her room for some more sleep. After lunch we went into the city together. We did some clothes shopping then Jane suggested we went to the sex shop. It was very odd to go into a room full of bizarre sexual devices and made me feel quite queasy. However Jane enjoyed herself indeed she got quite excited. She selected a vibrator and a strap-on. She had apparently never had a vibrator before which I found difficult to believe because my last few girlfriends had owned them and had let me excite them with the vibrators. Jane seemed to be pleased to find I was an expert on vibrators and we selected a medium sized smooth one. The strap-on was the same size. The final item she selected was a collar and chain for me. The total cost of these items was very high so we split the cost between us.

We got back had tea, changed and went out for a couple of drinks. Personally my body was still bruised from the night before however Jane was obviously keen to try the new sex toys so back to her room we went. We got into bed and tried out the vibrator but even though we tried various different ways it did not make her come. Finally I went down on her while the vibrator was up her and then she came but reckoned it was my tongue that had done it even through she did say the vibrator had made it nicer. The strap-on had a booklet of handy hints with it. We wetted it and then got in position. She slowly pushed it into me and it hurt but not to bad. Soon I was lying face down with my dick being rubbed as she rocked and shoved away. She soon found that rotating it in and out gave her maximum stimulation and she came. I did not come however my dick was super hard. Then she let go of my dick and put me in a reversed missionary and pumped away rotating the strap- on back and forth and in and out. It took sometime before she got the motion she liked but when she did she came three times quite quickly. Her screwing of my bottom was quite painful and my moans were more of pain than pleasure even through my dick seemed to love the sensation and was like a rock throughout. Finally we rested and she told me she had not only enjoyed the sensation of the stub end of the dildo on her but also had loved the control and power. When I told her I had found it painful I was told I would learn to love it in the future as no one came on his or her first fuck. Then I was collared and chained and she tried the vibrator again. This time I was made to hold it in my mouth while she screwed it but again she did not come until she used my tongue instead. Then she gave my still sore dick a wonderful blowjob and when I had recovered got on top and loved me for a long time until I had a second orgasm and passed out.

The next morning we did dull things like work and washing and met up for lunch. After lunch Jane reminded me of my promise to Alma. We went across to her room and were greeted by a smiling girl. Soon I was naked and being made up before being dressed in stockings suspenders high heeled shoes and a see through white short nightdress. If I looked stupid for the party this lot made me look a complete idiot. The girls wanted to go for a walk we me dressed like this but agreed to settle for me kneeling and giving them oral pleasure instead. Then Alma got some sticky tape and they pinched my balls until I was soft and then stuck my dick to my balls and covered both with the tape. Then all three of us got on the bed and the girls teased me with their hands and boobs until I moaned as the tape tugged my trapped dick. This made them laugh and I suffered for over thirty more minutes with one of them teasing me while the other used my tongue for pleasure. Several times I noticed Alma trying to touch Jane but she did not respond to Alma's advances.

Then we heard voices next door and Alma went and got them. Leah and Ella entered and laughed at me, as they were introduced to Jane. Then I gave oral pleasure to all four girls one after another as they teased me. Then Jane left and my ordeal started fully. The gang called me Flossy and soon more girls were in the room. Angela and Hanna were present as I was pinched and groped by the gang. Alma took a back seat as the PE girls got busy on me and soon my tongue was deep in pussy as my body was given the rough treatment. After nearly an hour the PE girls left me alone with Alma who sat on the edge of the bed legs open and got me to knell and pleasure her numerous times until my knees and tongue hurt. Then the other girls returned Hanna, Angela, Ella and Leah had got Denise and Paula with them and they soon had me begging for mercy. They wanted my dick and were given permission by Alma. Then they ripped the tape off my groin pulling out masses of pubic hair and cheering as I screamed in agony. My dick was briskly excited and then I was on my back with one girl on my face and another on my groin. They must have used me for two hours or more each girl having several sessions on me. I came three times into various of them and by the end was reduced to begging them for mercy. Then they took turns to have me on their laps as they smacked my bottom before a final humiliation of feet and bottom kissing. Then the female attire was removed and I was allowed to dress in my own clothes before being literally kicked out by them. I returned to my own room and eventually fell asleep again completely shattered and it was a couple of days before I felt fully okay again. Again you would have expected my humiliation to be the talk of the college but again nothing seemed to be said about it.

No comments: