Wednesday, October 26, 2005

College days (part sixteen)

Part sixteen.

After I returned exhausted from France I found myself within a day on the banks tills replacing a girl who had been in a car crash. Jane phoned me but I told her we were finished and put the phone down. I felt humiliated by the girls leaving me in France and undecided about returning to college. I worked for three weeks on the tills remembering why I wanted to leave in the first place and decided to go back to college. I had missed the first week but a long telephone conversation got me back without problem in fact my tutor was under the impression he had persuaded me not the other way around. Some other bloke had been given my college room but I was given a worse room smaller and on the ground floor instead in the oldest block.

I caught up quickly and ignored the social scene. I did see the PE girls but ignored them even though they wolf whistled me. In the second year you spent every Monday and Tuesday in a school and I was given a fairly awful comp that was already suffering from teacher shortages and very low teacher morale. I went home for the weekend so it was mid way though the third week before I saw Jane in the bar. She was looking lovely and we ignored each other for sometime. She was drinking with Leah and after about ten minutes Leah was sent over and asked me if I would forgive Jane enough to let her buy me a drink. I accepted and was soon drinking with the two girls. Leah rapidly saw the situation and did the world record on a pint before giving some silly excuse to leave us alone. For about thirty minutes we were very formal and polite with each other and I realised I wanted Jane back and better she wanted me back. Then suddenly she blurted out she was sorry but that was the way she was and if I loved and wanted her she could not help herself but she wanted me and wanted to love me in her way. This amazed me as not only was it the first time she had said she loved me but the longing in her voice. I touched her arm and told her I did love her and before I could say anything else she launched herself on my lips and gave me a crushing kiss. After a minute we stopped and realised firstly that we had knocked over the beers and her jeans were soaked and secondly everyone was staring at us.

We left and went to my tiny room pretending we were getting a cloth to get her dry but both hoping to get the other in bed. In fact within a minute we were in bed and within two I was naked under her and she was bouncing away on top. I had not had sex for nearly six weeks so within a few minutes I came but she joined me in orgasm. We lay without speaking for a few minutes then her fingers stroked me hard and back on top she went. This time it was nearly ten minutes until I came into her but she was midway between orgasms so I was presented with her tight beautiful sticky pussy to lick as she quickly got me hard. My erection coincided with her third orgasm of the session but she got me back inside and this time it was well over twenty minutes before I had a mind-blowing orgasm her pussy milking me until I screamed under her. She sat on me smiling and then her hand went on to her clitoris and smiling, as I lay exhausted under her she masturbated on me screaming with delight as she came and her orgasmic tremors pushed my tender softening dick out.

Then finally we lay and exchanged news. The three girls had enjoyed Paris and twice had got American boys into there room and got them naked and tied. Then all three had kept the poor blokes hard and on the edge as they had turns using the boy’s mouths until they were satisfied and then they had sent them packing unsatisfied and exhausted. This term Jane had a room on the floor above me she was sharing with Kelly and Liz and Charlotte were sharing next door. I asked about Mandy and was told she was a total teaser now and had picked up a new first year in the first week and had boasted to the other girls about making him her frustrated slave. Jane reckoned France was a life changing experience for Mandy and now no man would ever take advantage of her again. I asked about the hockey team and was told six girls had joined the team and passed the initiation test but they were on the look out for more members. I asked what that was and was told it involved being a slave for a week, drinking loads and not just alcohol as well as several sexual forfeits. One of these was a nude streak. While another was to wait topless and grab a bloke who was walking past and strip and masturbate him over your boobs. The catch was he had to come over each of the girls' boobs or you started again. The first bloke they had grabbed had burst into tears after three orgasms but the second had done his duty after spending all day in their eager exhausting hands. He had then become the victim of the second part of the forfeit that involved ramming a candle up his bottom and lighting it. Finally the six girls had while being watched by the rest of the team gangbanged a bloke specially picked up for them by the team. Each girl had sucked his dick then loved him and then made him lick her boobs, pussy and bottom in front of the rest of the team. Then he had been bent over a chair and all six had used a strap-on on his bottom until he was reduced to tears. After that he had been gang banged by the whole team and then left covered in paint and naked in the girls' bathrooms. I expressed disappointment nothing had changed but Jane assured me they had and that now the PE girls were even rougher than before. I asked about her but she would not really tell me only telling me she had joined in when the PE girls had gang banged a boy from another college but only used his mouth as his dick was broken by then. She asked about my time with Lucia and Erica in great detail and obviously found it a big turn on because when I had described it in detail she orgasmed on my hand and then licked me hard for another long session of loving after which we fell asleep together.

We spent the rest of the week when we were not in lectures we were in bed renewing our love for each other and by Saturday morning I was exhausted, as was she. Now a normal boring girl would let her man rest up but not my Jane instead we went to her room. It was a big room with two beds at either side and in one was Kelly wearing a short nightie. She smiled when she saw me and came over and kissed me her big boobs rubbing my chest and told me she had lost weight and grabbed my hand to show me where. She had lost weight but she was still not a beauty. However Jane pushed me into her and I was quickly on Kelly bed and both girls got me naked. Jane rubbed me hard and Kelly got on my face and forced me to provide her with oral pleasure and after her orgasm she ravished my dick as Jane watched. Luckily I was tired because she had come five times on me before the feel of her pussy as she orgasmed brought me of as well. I lay exhausted as Kelly petted my tired body and Jane went to get coffee she returned not only with coffee but with Charlotte and Liz as well and soon they were naked and in bed with me and I was forced to please them as well. After that Kelly had another session with me before going off to the hockey game and then Liz pounded away on me as Jane and Charlotte chatted. After Liz had loved me for sometime I lost it in her to the delight of all three girls and had to finish her with my tongue. I lay shattered for sometime and then Charlotte suggested a foursome and all three girls got naked and on me. They rubbed and licked me hard then my tongue pleased one while another had my dick and the third used my hands. For well over an hour they battered away on me the sound of their orgasms filling the air as I desperately tried to keep up. Until for the third or fourth time I felt Jane's pussy on my tired dick and after a few minutes I was screaming as yet again she milked the last of my spunk out with her powerful vaginal muscles and I passed out my dick in her sweet pussy and my mouth filled with Charlotte's pubic hair and juices. They must have moved me to Jane's bed because it was afternoon when I awoke alone wearing Kelly's nightie with my own clothes missing. I took the nightie off and waited reading a dull book until the three girls returned within the hour from shopping. They did not let me dress but first Jane and then Liz climbed on me and made me lick them off as they squatted on my face dressed apart from their knickers. Then we all had a coffee and finally my clothes were produced.

I took Jane out for a nice pizza alone feeling exhausted and we talked. I tried to explain my worries about being forced to please other girls but she smiled and told me to regard it as her quirk and that many men would be glad to made to sleep around. She also told me she was very faithful to me in her own way as to all other boys were toys. I explained how I hated being abandoned by her and she smiled and said she would never abandon me a bit rich from someone who had sold me into sexual slavery in France. I realised she had her own internal standards and these were complicated but logical and if I wanted to be her man I had to live by them knowing that if I wanted Jane I had to accept slavery to other women as part of the price. We went back to her room but Kelly was still out and we went to bed made gentle love and fell asleep together.

We were woken by Kelly wearing her nightie with coffee and toast. She was sporting a massive black eye with a plaster across the top. She sat on the bed and told us that in the game yesterday she had got in a fight with one of the other team and both had been sent off. She blamed the other girl and the referee sort of agreed because she was only going to get a two game ban while she got an eight game ban. I smiled thinking of her doing the team forfeit for being sent off. Kelly laughed and told me she would probably get off but she had better practice and with that she pulled her boobs out of the nightie and tugged the blanket off me and grabbed my dick and started to boob love me. As she worked away Jane watched drinking her coffee and feeding me toast. Kelly got me to the point of orgasm then let me go laughing and saying that maybe she would be let off. This was frustrating but amused the girl's enormously. Kelly told Jane that this year the hockey team had sorted out a lot more boy bets where the services of team member's boyfriends were exchanged or waged and did she want me to be a part of it. She agreed but on condition I was not abandoned. Kelly laughed and said they never let a mascot toy escape. I pointed out that last year they had left me naked and tied up with some old bras in the changing room and she smiled and said they knew Gwen would save me. However Jane overruled my objects particularly when Kelly told her in return the team would let her loose on various of their other boy toys. I asked if they had many and she smiled and said no they were setting up a small harem of two or three toys who had been properly road tested to give away as mascots but when they got bored they had no difficulty finding another male mouse to play with. Then we were invited for a lunchtime drink with the team and again Jane accepted for me. Kelly had not eaten any toast and when she went off to have a long hot bath to ease her bruises I pointed this out to Jane. She agreed saying since France Kelly had gone on a strict diet but instead of eating herself she spent ages cooking meals for the other girls with the result that Jane needed to go on a diet. This is one thing that as always amazed me about women they all think they are fat. They look at skinny beanpoles in their magazines and want to look like them ignoring the fact that the women in the boy's magazines are several sizes larger.

Anyway I got up and went to my room to do a couple of hours work for Monday and latter Jane came down and we went off to the bar. The PE students were virtually the only people present which was not unusual for a weekend. The rugby boys were getting drunk and laughing as they had played a reserve match that morning against a local team. They had lost heavily as the college really only had enough decent players to support one team and one of the lads had been sent off for fighting. The group were teasing him about having to do a forfeit. When we arrived I was greeted warmly by the girls and given several kisses and told they were pleased I was back with Jane. We ended up talking to Leah who told us she reckoned we were the perfect open couple and needed each other. I asked about the team and was told only eight girls were still in it from last year - Angela Hanna Denise Paula Kelly Nicole Louise and Leah as over half the team had either left or in a couple of cases failed. (PE had the highest failure rate of all the courses as in reality it was a degree course and you had to work both physically and mentally to pass it. Maths on the other hand had a reputation as a tough course but if you could pass A level it was actually quite easy) but as I already knew six new girls had joined the team. Then Leah called the freshers over and introduced me as Jane's toy boy but available to share if Jane wanted which embarrassed me but was true. Jade and Lucy were the best looking of the bunch quite small and slim but both with nice boobs. Jade was a blonde while Lucy had dark hair. Phoebe was a large blonde with enormous boobs but very ugly. Zoe and Karen were large girls but quite attractive if you were into big women. The sixth girl was an enormous Chinese girl with a very flat face called Lian. No wonder their victim had difficulty coming six times with this lot. However they seemed friendly enough and seemed to be happy to finally be away from home and at college and part of the team. As we talked I realised how both the hockey and the rugby teams were self-contained units with their own rules and customs. Other girls in the college played for other teams but they were much more open than the hockey girls who went around frequently as a gang. Having seen Kelly at home I could see how the safe rebellion of the girl gang appealed to her. The rugby club was just as bad as they started a drinking game and you could see the saner guys drifting off knowing while they made up the numbers in a reserve match they would never be part of the real slightly sad team.

The two teams gradually moved to opposite sides of the bar and soon I was the only bloke with the fifteen girls. Jane was not part of the team but she was regarded as one of the gang principally because of her enslavement of me. Later on I discovered Mandy was also seen as part of the team because of the way she kept her boyfriend under control. After a couple of drinks Denise suggested I should be properly introduced to the new girls by being stripped played with and then kissing their boobs and pussies giving them all an orgasm. Jane agreed and I was rapidly dragged out and into the girl's bathroom. There Denise, Kelly and Leah stripped me in front of the new girls and then my hands were tied behind my back with Leah's bra and I was forced to kiss her massive black boobs in return before being bundled into a cubicle to serve. First in was Jade who removed her top and a sexy lacy bra and got me to lick her high full boobs as she fondled me. After a couple of minutes she sat legs apart on the toilet and I was pushed between her slim but muscular thighs and urged to please her. She was wet already and her pussy was covered in fine soft blonde curls. Her clitoris was small and very hard but when I had licked and kissed it for a minute or so she moaned loudly and came her thighs gripping my head tight. After her Phoebe came in and I saw they were queuing and guarding the door as I served. Phoebe had massive fat boobs but already the weight of them meant without a bra they hung down. After a minute kissing their white skin I was pushed between her legs. Her pussy was also very large and covered in thick hair and did not smell over clean. However as I licked her she started to moan and juices poured into my mouth however it was several more minutes before she came. Then Zoe entered and I licked her round big boobs as she smiled and moaned and after a couple of minutes I think she orgasmed from my nipple sucking. However between her big thighs I went and soon her hairy pussy was dripping juices on me as I licked her thick vaginal lips and large clitoris until after a couple of minutes I heard the happy sound of her orgasm. She pulled me up and kissed me and told me it was great in the team as before college no one had ever gone down on her but since joining the team three boys had been forced to go down on her. After she left Karen used me and she did not waste much time with me kissing her boobs but soon had me on her large muscular pussy licking away as she rotated on my face scratching me with her tough pubic hair until after about five minutes she orgasmed. Lucy was next and by then my jaw was feeling tired even though I was becoming a reluctant expert at being the victim of a girl’s gangbang. Lucy removed her top and I was able to lick her small but perfect boobs as she moaned and then I kissed her tight pussy covered in black hair until groaning with delight she exploded on me. Last in was Lian and I had my first introduction to the Chinese body as she removed her top. Her breasts were massive like a pair of gigantic melons. Latter I discovered Lian regarded herself as completely English and did nor like Chinese boys because they teased her about the size of her boobs while English boys loved the quantity of boob on offer. She had been a virgin before coming to the college but had eagerly joined in with the girls and lost her virginity to a boy the gang had picked up getting first go on him before the rest gang banged him. Anyway for several minutes I licked and kissed her boobs as she played with my dick, balls and bottom. Then she pushed me between her legs. Her pussy smelt dirty but was virtually hairless and as I licked it I was soon covered with her juices and within a minutes she moaned with delight. However she demanded a second orgasm and I licked away for several more minutes until I had pleasured her for a second time. After the new girls my tongue licked the familiar black pussies of Leah and Denise before I was tugged out of the cubicle. I was told I was due a reward and all six new girls were going to give me a handjob the catch being the one I came with got me for an hour alone in her room as her complete slave.

The girls went in the same order as before and I was soon on the brink of orgasm. I nearly lost it with Karen and was pleased when the pretty Lucy took me in her warm hand. I wanted to come but she obviously knew I wanted to love her and deliberately kept me on the point of orgasm so when she finished I was desperate. Therefore when the grim Lian grabbed me within seconds I came all over her arm to her delight and everyone else's amusement. I was quickly dressed and then Lian dragged me out. We walked across campus with her keeping a firm grip on me and went into the same block as I had lived the previous year and in fact into Mandy's old room. She got me to strip and lie naked on the bed and then she undressed as well. Naked she was massive with gigantic boobs and thick thighs. She looked incredibly strong and when she joined me and forced me to kiss and cuddle I found out she was extremely strong. Luckily her fumbling got me hard and she pushed me on my back and got on top her weight making me groan as she sunk onto me. I discovered that she had only ever made love on top, as the hockey girls preferred to ride their slaves to show how superior they were. Anyway she was soon pounding away on me extremely roughly making me groan. She ravished me for nearly thirty minutes coming five times until her muscular but large pussy forced an orgasm out of me, as I lay bruised beneath her. After my orgasm she did not allow me to rest but instead sat her sticky wet pussy on my face and I was forced for the next twenty minutes to please her with my tongue giving her at least another five orgasms. Then she got off and lay on the bed but I was forced to lick her back and then her legs as she lay happily grunting. Her skin was quite hard and her sweat was quite foul as I cleaned her massive body with my tongue. After that she turned over and I was forced to lick her feet, legs, arms and stomach. Then she forced me to lick her armpits making me choke before I had the much more pleasant task of licking her massive boobs. I expected to be moved to her pussy but instead she turned back over and I was forced to lick her massive bottom and crack. This was actually not too bad and when she turned back over she was so excited I only had to kiss her pussy for her to come. My hour was long up but she wanted more and fisted me hard and got on me and for another thirty minutes at least she ravished me until I lost it again. Then she forced me to lick her off one more time before I was kissed groped and told to get dressed. I was exhausted but when we returned to the bar and found the rugby team well drunk but none of the girls there I was able to kiss her goodbye and return to my room for a well-needed shower and sleep.

I slept for a couple of hours and then ate returned and worked and it was about eleven when Jane showed up. She grabbed me stripped me and got me into bed and when she to was naked she got on top and ravished me for ages. I did not come and after a few orgasms she got off and asked me about my afternoon, which I told her about in detail. She told me that the boy sent off had agreed to go with the hockey girls and he had been quite good. They had taken him to Denise's room and forced him to perform a striptease and sex show before he had gone down on them all one by one. It had taken him a couple of hours to satisfy all fifteen girls and after that he had performed another sex show before being tied to the bed. During the next couple of hours about a dozen of them had raped him and while he had come five times he was still useable at the end. He had been untied feminised and then several of the girls had given him a hard session with a strap-on. Then he was retied and the girls ravished him in pairs one on his face and one on his dick until after about an hour he had come again and passed out. Denise had crushed his balls until he awoke and when Jane left about four of the girls were present trying to rub him hard while Denise enjoyed his tongue. The next morning Kelly told us they had been successful and the poor guy had served them for another hour before being left to the tender mercies of Denise. Anyway I asked Jane what she had done and she told me she had used his mouth, dick and bottom and had come a lot but he had not come with her. Then seeing I was a little upset and tired she sat on me and made me lick her off while she sucked me. She came first but within a minute of her orgasm I had a mind-blowing orgasm in her expert warm mouth and passed out with her wet lovely pussy on my face.

No comments: