Wednesday, October 19, 2005

college days (part eleven)

Part eleven

After the last two days I needed some rest and was pleased when Jane had her period and instead of three girls I only had two ladies to please. However the problem of us spending too much money was getting worrying and in a few days we would have to return home as in two weeks we had spent four weeks money. However the campsite was a lot busier as was the village and town. Therefore the girls decided to see if any easy work was available. On the beach they started talking to a bloke handing out cheap drink tickets and then they went off with him alone leaving me on the beach. When they returned they told me they had been employed for three mornings and evenings a week handing out tickets for this club. The money was not great but the work was very easy and the girls happy as it would allow them to meet men. While I was keen for Mandy and Kelly to satisfy themselves on someone else. I did not want Jane to do so but with a laugh she gave me a kiss and a grope and assured me she wanted only me as a slave and was definitely never going to submit to any man. Mandy said it was not fair if I did not work and suggested seeing if Erica needed some help at the campsite, as it was very busy. Kelly agreed and reckoned for a couple of mornings work we could get to camp for free and Erica would be happy particularly as she obviously fancied me. This did not please me at all particularly when I was told not to play hard to get. We returned to the campsite and Kelly went and spoke to Erica and returned saying for the next three weeks we could camp for free if I spent three mornings each week helping her. I had no real choice but to say yes. We worked out that with the girls' money we could have a good time for five weeks instead of four after which both Mandy and Kelly had engagements in England.

Therefore after two weeks in the sun we all left to start work. The girls were wearing their smallest bikinis and looked stunning while I was in my trunks. Jane was virtually over her period and I knew would want to get back in the saddle fully that night. Luckily Mandy seemed to only want my tongue while Kelly had always been an oral girl so my dick was quite recovered and ready for her. However I was worried about Erica particularly as I was sure Kelly had set me up and also that the girls had made it very clear I was not to rock the boat. Kelly took me up to the house and Erica looking very dirty in a massive brown tent like dress met us. My mood was not improved when I was told I would be doing mainly cleaning work but not in the campsite but in her house. This turned out to be the back half of the farmhouse. The house was filthy covered in grime and rubbish and my first job was to clean a mass of plates, pots and cups in the kitchen. I worked away for a couple of hours bringing order from the chaos and had finished the washing and was removing thick grime from the surfaces when a youngish girl entered. Her name was Lucia and like her mother she was not a pretty sight. She was sixteen but already seriously overweight and her skin was blotchy and covered in red spots. She leered at me and tried to speak to me so I smiled but indicated I did not understand her and carried on working. She waddled off and after about thirty minutes Erica returned. She seemed pleased by the work I had done and got me a large glass of wine and stood next to me smiling at me as I drunk it. Then her arm moved and she stroked my arm and then when I did not resist my chest. I was not happy to be groped by such an ugly women but knew she was going to be part of the price you had to pay to be Jane's guy. After a minute Erica's hand dropped and she started to fondle the front of my trunks. My dick naturally got hard even though she looked foul and was soon bulging and stuck in my pants. Then Erica's hand went into my trunks and grabbed me in her massive paw. She squeezed me hard making me winch and then she looked around and seeing her daughter was not around tugged my trunks down and then pinned me against the sink and got busy with both her hands between my legs. She was amazingly rough squeezing and twisting me in her hands and soon it got worse as she fixed her lips to mine and kissed me and I discovered her breathe smelt disgusting as well. For several minutes she snogged and groped me and then she stopped and still holding my dick in her hand pulled me upstairs. If the downstairs was filthy the upstairs was worse but I was tugged into her bedroom. It had in it a large old double bed and the floor was full of papers and dirty clothing and I was pulled onto the bed, which was covered, in some slightly smelly sheets. Erica closed the curtains then pulled off her dress and threw it on the floor. Then a set of massive white knickers and bra followed and she jumped me. Naked her body was a mass of rolls of bulging fat and close too she stunk. She lay next to me kissing and groping me making me moan at her harsh touch, which I am sure she assumed to be passion. Then she opened her legs and pushed my head between her thighs. Her pussy was covered in thick black hair and smelt as if she had not washed it for weeks. However with my balls still in her hand I got busy licking away desperately trying not to be sick. It took several minutes of hard licking before I heard her grunt with orgasm as her juices filled my mouth. I was turned around and pulled on top of her and bent across her as my dick, which was still half-erect, was stuffed into her and then her lips fastened on mine. As her tongue plundered my mouth her hands gripped the cheeks of my bottom and I was forced in and out of her. After about five minutes she grunted in orgasm and then pushed me off her. I lay gasping for air as she squeezed my groin for several minutes then she got up leered at me and dressed again and I was tugged downstairs and back to the kitchen and still naked she indicated I was to resume cleaning. I did so and soon felt her hands rubbing my bottom and then between my legs and she started squeezing and tugging my balls. This hurt and I tried to make her stop but she just smiled and carried on admittedly a little gentler than before. For over fifteen minutes she played with me and then I was pulled back up the stairs to her bedroom and this time she just tugged her knickers down before pulling me on to her and my dick was driven into her and we loved as before. It took her five minutes to come and then again I was pushed off her and suffered several minutes of painful groping before being placed back on top and inside for another session. This time it took her slightly longer to come and afterwards she was obviously satisfied because I was sent downstairs to work. I went down and was putting my trunks back on when I was aware of Lucia staring at me a big grin on her face. She made hand gestures that indicated she knew fully what I was doing but to my relief she did not touch me. I worked indifferently for about thirty minutes then Erica walked fully naked down the stairs and beckoned me up them. Soon I was on and in her for another session that finished after about ten minutes with her grunting with delight under me. After that instead of playing with me she placed my own hands on my dick and made me masturbate while she watched and occasionally squeezed my balls. It was not easy to come but by thinking of Jane's glorious body I managed it. My orgasm turned her on and before I could go soft she had me on her and in her. This was the worse lovemaking I think of my life as her hands gripped my bottom and forced me in and out of her with an occasional finger penetrating me. My dick was tender and the sensation of rubbing her tough vagina was extremely painful and to cap it all her smelly mouth was ravishing mine. It took over ten minutes before she grunted and I was told to go and with relief I scuttled away.

I went straight to the shower room and tried to wash her stink away and then to our tents and lay humiliated on my sleeping bag. My groin and bottom was bruised by her roughness and my neck sported a few bite marks as did my mouth but worse was my disgust at my helplessness. After about an hour the girls returned having given out loads of tickets (well who could resist Jane topless). They found my description of my morning hilarious and I knew I had no escape from suffering again. Then Jane told me I needed a reward and took me back into our tent pushed me onto my back stripped us both and got on top. She loved me for well over ninety minutes draining three orgasms from me before she seemed satisfied. After her Mandy used my tongue for ages and then Kelly had both my tongue and then my dick. That evening I was left alone as the girls went off to encourage the boys to drink. They returned at about two in the morning quite tipsy and I was loved by all three until I orgasmed and then I was left with Jane who licked me hard and then loved me until we finally came together. The next morning they told me it had been easy encouraging punters in and after they had finished they had spent several hours until the club closed dancing and drinking making certain some bloke was always paying. This division of labour did not strike me as fair but the girls just smiled at that. Anyway we had a pleasant day looking at some roman ruins and then a nice meal and drinking session before returning to the camp.

The next morning the girls were off beach walking but before they left Erica turned up to talk to us. She spoke to Kelly for sometime and she translated for me. Apparently Lucia was upset that I had turned her down but Erica was worried I would have sex with her daughter, which I was able to assure her I would not. However it emerged that while Erica was insistent I did not screw her daughter she wanted me to be very friendly with her if Lucia wanted that and when I realised what she meant I went pale. However the girls agreed that was not a problem. Therefore I went off with Erica and as soon as we got into her house she had my trunks down and pinned me to a wall for several minutes while she gave me a real rough grope. I had found out that her husband had left her several years ago and if she treated his tackle the same way as she was pulverising mine I was not surprised. Soon I was dragged upstairs and she pulled her dress up and I was dragged on top and into her. It took her only a couple of minutes to come and then I was pushed between her massive thighs to lick her off and discovered that she had not washed herself between her legs since my tongue had last licked her. After that disgusting task was finished back on her massive body I went and this time it took her longer to come. Then I was sent to the kitchen and found it full of plates again when I had finished that task she came down naked and took me upstairs for another session on her. After that she handed me a mass of her dirty clothing and I was sent downstairs to hand wash it in the sink. This was a very tedious and unpleasant task and after about an hour she handed me a massive pile of more clothing that I was made to wash while she stood behind me and got my trunks down and groped me. From the clock I knew she spent an hour rubbing, squeezing and poking me. Then I was taken upstairs to love her again. It was the same as always me on top naked with her either dressed or naked. Her lips on mine and her tongue in my mouth with her hands bruising my bottom cheeks and occasionally ramming a finger or two up me. Apart from this position and the painfully long gropes our only other sexual activity was me between her thighs. Anyway this time it took her longer to come and when she did I came as well however she did not seem to notice or care about my orgasm. The rest of the morning I tidied downstairs apart from another session on her until finally it was time for me to go. Before going I was painfully groped before being allowed to limp away to shower and rest. I then went to the village and met the girls for lunch and we sunbathed all afternoon. I spent the evening watching them flirt and persuade men to drink while I sat in the bar getting drunk on the excess of drinks these desperate guys brought them. Jane and myself left before midnight but Mandy and Kelly had selected a tall slim Dutch guy from the pack and were hoping to play with him latter. The next day they reported success as they had got him naked on the beach and while Kelly had banged his dick Mandy had sat on his face. When he had pleased them they had suggested a nude swim and carefully left him naked in the water and ran off with his clothes. To get them back he had been made to put on a show for them then lick them off several times before they banged his arse with a bottle. They had left him with his keys, wallet and Mandy's knickers to find his way though the town and back to his hotel as best he could.

Camping next to us now were a group of young Germans four girls and two blokes all healthy large fit individuals. We had spoken to them a few times and that morning we saw them on the beach and ended up having lunch together. They had a camper van and were touring Europe for the summer and were all students of various sorts of Science from the north of Germany. That evening we all went out to eat together in their van and went to a very small village restaurant and had a fabulous meal. We talked about many things and finally sex. The German girls were very keen on feminism but seemed surprised to discover how the girls treated me. The two German boys however seemed a little jealous obviously thinking serving three young sexpots as total fun. Mandy then suggested that the girls exchanged men for the night. The German's laughed but she was serious and finally after some discussion it was agreed I would go with three of the German girls while one of the boys a slim blonde called Bernard would go with the English girls. The other German boy and girl were seeing each other and did not fancy participating. We all drove back had a final glass of wine and then I went off with the German girls. Mandy pinched my bottom as I left telling them to treat me rough as they were certainly going to give their new toy hell. As I walked away I looked back and saw the three of them surrounding a very worried but obviously excited young man. We went into a large tent with four proper beds in that the girls were sharing and I was sat on a bed as they discussed in German what was going to happen. Then Irma the largest and blondest of the girls started to kiss me. She had a massive mouth and was soon devouring me as the other two had a can of beer. After kissing her I was passed to Helga who was curvy with lovely big breasts and she kissed me very hard indeed. After her Katy kissed me, she was the smallest of the three but still quite plump with nice full boobs and a nice smile. Then the girls drank beer while they got me to perform a striptease for them. When I was naked all three had a grope between my legs and soon had me very excited. They chatted in German and then told me I was to please them one after another any way they wanted.

Katy and Helga then went and sat outside as Irma got on one of the beds and stripped naked. When she was fully undressed she called me over and lay back on the bed her legs apart and pointed to her pussy. I knelt and started to kiss her already wet pussy, which was covered by very fine hair. I licked her for a couple of minutes and she was soon moaning with excitement and after a couple more minutes shook with orgasm however I did not stop and over the next few minutes brought her off several times more. Finally she wanted more and I was pulled up on and into her. We made love for a long time with Irma coming frequently her excitement only dropping slightly between orgasms and sometimes one orgasm merged with another. Of course being on top of and inside a highly attractive girl eventually was too much and I exploded into her. With some reluctance she stopped loving me and gave me a quick kiss then told me to move to Katy's bed. I did so and Katy entered the tent smiled and stripped naked and joined me groping and snogging me and making me fondle her full boobs for sometime. Then she placed one of my hands on her hot pussy and I massaged her vagina and when I slipped a finger into her she moaned and came powerfully soaking my hand with her juices. After that she took me in her warm mouth and excited me to the point of orgasm with her tongue before making me return the favour. Her pussy was sodden her juices glistering on her thick blonde pubes as I kissed and licked her. She came very quickly but I carried on and gave her an even stronger second orgasm from my tongue before she pulled me on top and we made love. She was a very active girl and after she had come with me on top she turned me over and took control. I was fighting orgasm as she bounced away pounding me quite roughly with her fit little body and while I survived her first orgasm her second knocked me out and I came moaning with her. As Jane says an orgasm is frequently my own downfall as a woman coming on my dick is usually too exciting for it. Anyway she got off and then moved up my body and I licked her sticky pussy for about a minute until she came again. Then as I lay recovering Katy left and Helga entered the tent and called me over to her bed. We snogged naked and stroking each other for sometime and then I got between her legs and licked her off. It took her sometime to relax and come and several times she approached orgasm and then it fell away making me worried I was doing it wrong but I think it was just nerves at coming knowing her mates were sitting outside listening. After that she relaxed and pulled me up and on top and we made love until she came. Then she pushed me back between her legs and took her third from my now quite tired tongue. Then pulled me up and got on top for her fourth before taking number five from my tongue squatting on my face. For number six she sat on my hard dick got me to put her knees up and lent back making me massage her breasts as she did so. Her own hands gripped my dick in place as she gently rotated and loved me. She came on me then pushed my knees down and firmly holding me in her loved me virtually lying on my legs. After that she rotated on my dick and loved me her feet on my mouth giving me a lovely view of her bottom as she banged away and as she came so did I. However she wanted more and moved onto my face and took a ninth orgasm from my tired tongue licking my softening dick as I licked her and forcing my dick hard again.

I thought she was going to carry on but instead she put a gown on and took me outside. I sat naked with the girls drinking a beer and cooling off exhausted but happy. Then we heard coming from Mandy and Kelly's tent the sound of a boy moaning and groaning and all three girls giggled and asked me what was going on. I found myself describing in detail how I had suffered during the past year. They asked me why I did it and seemed to find my love of Jane was not enough of an explanation. They asked me if all men could be enslaved and I replied not all but probably a majority could be and a minority like me would return time and time again to be humiliated. All the time we could hear Bernard begging and they told me he was begging in German to come so I realised he was suffering the girls expert teasing, which served him right for thinking it was fun to bed three women. I on the other hand had thoroughly enjoyed my session with the three German lasses but was tired now and did not really fancy anymore. My stories and the sound of Bernard suffering however turned them on and told me we were going for a walk in the woods. We went off me still naked with Helga's arm around me into the wood. After a bit Irma lay a blanket on the ground and we sat drinking more beer looking at the stars and telling each other their names in our language. During this I felt Helga gently stroke my dick and she soon had it hard in her hand however she carried on rubbing until she got me highly excited and I could not concentrate on the stars at all. Then I was pushed on my back and forcibly kissed by all three. However deliberately my dick was ignored and my excitement faded a little. Then Helga climbed on me and presented her pussy to my eager lips and I licked her gently. It took her a few minutes to come and after her orgasm I was left alone for about a minute as the girls whispered in German and then suddenly Helga and Irma got on me and my dick was squeezed into Helga while Irma sat on my face. Then as they loved me Katy pulled my arms above my head and placed one hand on her left boob and the other between her legs. Loving two girls at a time is quite easy if you are not to tired as you concentrate on the pussy on your face and let the other pussy take care of your dick but to screw, lick and stroke is hard as it is difficult to remember what you are doing and to who you are doing it. For nearly twenty minutes we loved this way with Irma hitting her orgasm plateau while Helga came several times on my dick and Katy at least once from my fingers even though she had to use her hand to hold and direct mine properly. Then they all swapped around with Irma taking my dick and Katy my face while Helga got my hands. This time it was nearer forty minutes before we stopped and then it was only because Irma took me out with her powerful pussy. Irma had come numerous times as she pounded roughly away on my dick and Katy several times as well but Helga using my hands and helping with her own hands to please herself had come nearly a dozen times. However my orgasm and collapse stopped the girls in their tracks. They gave me a beer to refresh my tired mouth and then all three knelt between my legs and got busy and by the time they had all kissed and stroked my dick it was hard but tender. Then Katy got on my dick and made me put my knees up and leaning back she had me while my tongue renewed its acquaintance with Helga's wet open pussy. Irma however did not join in claimed she was quite satisfied and as she must have come a hundred times that evening I was not surprised. After a bit she wandered off to sleep but the other two were very busy on me. It took them nearly an hour to make me come again and by then I was totally exhausted and when my dick fired its last remaining sperm into Helga's milking pussy I passed out. However the two girls were determined and I awoke to find them licking and sucking my very sore dick and of course they soon got me hard and we resumed. By now the gangbang was not fun as my dick ached and my tongue was exhausted but the two girls like their English counterparts did not care and pounded away loving me for another long painful hour until finally they were satisfied. Then they helped me up and we went back to their tent to sleep. As we approached we heard Bernard still sobbing as my girls taught him about femdom fully. We entered the tent and Irma awoke and called me over and dragged me into her bed and got on my tired hard dick and ravished me as the other two went to sleep. She hit orgasm after orgasm, as I lay supine under her body as she banged away until finally I quickly went from exhaustion to orgasm as you do when your balls are empty and screamed as she milked me and passed out under her body.

No comments: